What Am I Doing Here? Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are a slut. To get my cock in your cunt, you must first take it in your mouth."

"Okay. Okay. Yes. Anything." She wanted to move her hand down to just touch her clit. But she didn't. She was afraid that if she just put one finger close to her clit, her whole body would explode into an orgasm. She wasn't sure that an orgasm was allowed. She didn't know anything anymore. Then she remembered what he had said about her mouth. She opened her mouth as wide as she could. She pushed her tongue over her lower lip, out as far as it would go and inviting his cock to enter.

MaryJane Huffman, Slut, saw his magnificent cock approach and finally enter her mouth. She began her wild sucking of his organ, drawing her cheeks in to create a vacume and sucking hard as she could while she swirled her tongue hard against and up and under his cock's shaft. She used every trick she had ever learned about cock sucking, breathing, blowing, sucking, tonguing! She reached out with her hands around his waist, grabbed his buttocks and pulled him in, getting his prick deeper into her mouth. She was slurping, sucking, drooling, tasting and swallowing when she realized........

What she realized, she realized that she was not going to be able to control anything. What was going to happen was going to happen without input or control from her.

Her cunt juice flowed freely. She knew that her vagina was soaked. The audience was absolutely silent. MaryJane's heartbeat was almost deafening. She could hear Franklin's breathing. Her senses except for those in her sucking mouth and her nose as it pressed into his pubic bone were eager for pleasure but bereft of any direct experience at the moment.

And then Franklin pulled his distended cock from her mouth. He leapt onto the platform to be with her, lay on top of her... and.........FINALLY.... He put it into her cunt.

It slid all the way into her soaking cunt. It filled her. and she came.

Oh, she CCAAAAAAAME. Her coming was full blown at the instant it began. No buildup, no anticipation. He fucked her and her coming just came. She thought she she was going to faint. No, she didn't think it. Who could think at a moment like this? She just felt her orgasm explode and then continue and continue rolling into and out of her cunt as he thrust into and out of her and she came more and more and more. Her orgasm spread downwards to her toes, curling them upwards. The orgasm spread upwards to her body and to the top of her head, her hair standing on end. She fainted.

She thought she fainted.

She thought she fainted, but it was only her mind stopping for a second so that it could absorb the full glory of her unbelievable orgasm,

And Franklin, his arms out from his shoulders holding his body less than an inch above hers, his chest grazing her nipples, never stopped his pummeling of her cunt, his plowing of her vagina, his pummeling against her groin, his pumping cock's tunneling into the wet pink flesh of her cunt as she once again continued to cum and cum and cum.

She tried to grip his cock by using her kegel muscles but her pelvis was too electrically charged, on fire.

"Do you like?" he asked.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, yes. YES. Yes, yes yessssssssss."

She thought her orgasm would never end, but, then, finally, it did. He slipped his cock from her cunt.

She lay there and, suddenly, she had forgotten they were there, suddenly she heard the crowd in the theatre begin to applaud, it was a long and thunderous rolling applause that filled the theatre

Until

A cough, a sound from the unseen Maria Surbin-Annela backstage, stopped the applause. Silence now ruled the performance area. MaryJane Huffman was at peace.

Surbin-Annela's voice now rang out to break the silence. "The name of the performance you have just watched the beginning of is "How Many Ways to fuck a Slut?" You have just witnessed part one. Part two will follow after a short intermission."

The stage lights dimmed but remained on. The sides of the arena where the audience sat remained dark. Then the lights blinked.

THE END

....Part 2 of "How Many Ways..." and more of "What Am I Doing..." are to follow. If Literotica readers indicate more is wanted by their votes. Please vote!

12