What Are Friends For?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
firebird68
firebird68
1,295 Followers

"Aww come on Jen. You gotta work with me here babe. After all, it is your fault that I'm super horny. The least you could do is just help me out."

Jenna just struggled harder and made more noises of protest.

"Hmmm. I guess we gotta speed things up then." I said, although not really disappointed.

I began thrusting my hips faster and deeper until I hit the back of her throat a few inches in. She gagged and jerked her body. I smiled and bit my lip. I picked up the pace, thrusting and hitting her gag reflex every time. I was moaning and thrusting like crazy really face fucking Jenna, but I had a lot more to do still so I slowed down my roll and just slowly fucked into her mouth for a few minutes before moving on to the next phase.

"No time to waste, sweetie. We got plenty of other fun stuff to do so let's finish up with this hole." I told Jenna.

I gripped her head tightly and pushed my cock to the back of her throat once more tripping her gag reflex. As her throat wretched though, I gave a hard thrust and the head of my cock slipped into her throat. I began to slowly push deeper and deeper into virgin soil as her tight, teen throat slowly surrendered to my massive shaft. I cried out in pleasure as the final few bits of my cock slid into Jenna's mouth and my balls rested on her nose and eyes. I let out the big breath that I had been holding and dropped my hands away from her head.

"Go on, Jenna. Try to get off of it." I urged, wanting her to try.

Jenna gurgled and tried to move her head in either direction, but she was well and stuck on my cock. She had had nine inches of esophagus stretching meat stuck down her throat. She had no chance. My mind was melting with pleasure. The feelings were so intense, it was indescribable. Every choke or gag or cough just massaged my shaft and head. The warmth and intense tightness was almost too much.

After nearly a minute of heaven, I relented and retreated into just her mouth. Jenna sucked in air as quickly as possible around my cock head as the shaft left her throat, but I was eager to get back in there. I began to slowly fuck her throat in full, long, deliberate strokes. Each time, I pushed in balls deep and then pulled nearly all the way out. Jenna choked and struggled and gagged for a good ten minutes as I used her mouth for my pleasure. I could feel myself getting close and wanted to move on to some more fun stuff. I paused on the backwards motion on my thrust.

"You want stop, babe?" I asked her in a sweet voice.

She gurgled out something. I laughed and smiled.

"Okay then. Let's finish up here." I said.

I gave a few more quick thrusts into her mouth before pushing all the way into her throat as far as I could possibly go. I wanted to cram every single bit of myself down her tight, warm hole.

"I pull out when I am finished cumming so you had better work those throat muscles, babe and push me over the edge." I told her evilly.

She made a panicked sound and began thrashing but she was nice and stuck on me. She quickly gave up the fight and resigned herself to making me cum. She began gagging full force and flexing her throat muscles as best as she could. I helped her out a bit by squeezing her throat and massaging my cock through her neck. I had been close already so it only took a few seconds of our combined effort to send me over. My groan was the only warning she got before a flood of cum exploded down her throat. She shrieked around the shaft in her throat and tried desperately to get it out of her, but I just kept shooting gallons of semen down her throat and straight into her stomach. I was in pure ecstasy. I was almost out of my mind with pleasure. Every time I thought I was empty, her throat would convulse and milk another squirt out of me.

Finally I could tell I was finished. I let out a big breath and sighed contentedly. My cock softened enough to where Jenna could now wiggle her head and slide it out of her throat. Her throat returned to its original shape as my shaft slipped free. Jenna and I both just sat still catching our breath for a few seconds but I recovered quickly. I stood up and walked into the house to grab the duct tape and the dildo while Jenna caught her breath. I returned with the toys and Jenna weakly lifted her head to look at me. I smiled down at her and held up the dildo and the tape.

"Don't worry, Jen. We're not done yet. I just need a little time to recover make some more love juice for ya. But don't worry, I'm not gonna let you get bored without me." I said.

With that, I crouched next to her head and gripped a big handful of hair to keep her head still. With the other hand, I held up the dildo so that Jenna could see the hole I had drilled. Her eyes slowly widened as she understood what I was doing. She tried once again to break free but she was weakened from her savage throatfucking and I had a good grip on her hair. I took the fat dildo and slowly fed it into her mouth. The ring gag kept her mouth nice and wife for me and soon, I was forcing the last few millimeters down her throat. I let go of her hair and clamped her head between my thighs just to hold her for a second. Then I took a length of duct tape and wrapped it several times around her head, dildo and all. Once the dildo was secured down her throat, I released her head.

"There we go! Don't want that little toy falling out on ya, now would we?" I giggled cheerfully. "I even drilled a nice hole for you in the toy so you can still breathe. I would suggest you accustom yourself to breathing with a cock down your throat 'cause it's gonna be there a while!"

I stroked her bulging throat gently and smiled down at her. After a few choking attempts, Jenna got the hang of breathing with the dildo. I could hear the wind whistling through the hole I had drilled. She stared up at me with big, watery, pleading eyes and silently begged me to remove the dildo from her throat. But I just smiled down at her before hopping up and skipping happily into the house. I lounged around for a couple hours watching TV and drinking soda. I could faintly hear Jenna outside gagging on the dildo and it made me laugh to myself. I was having so much fun!

It was dark when I woke up. I had dozed off in front of the television. The cable box said it was eight thirty four p.m. I yawned and stretched before walking to the glass sliding door that led to the deck. Jenna was still there twitching and gagging on the cock but not so urgently as before. Drool had found its way past the duct tape and made a small puddle beneath her head. I turned on the floodlights that lit up the back yard for night parties and strolled out, humming.

"How ya doing, Jen?" I asked in a chirpy voice. "I just had a nice nap and now I'm all rested up to have more fun."

I retrieved a knife from the kitchen and kneeled on the lounge chair between her spread legs. She weakly raised her head to watch what I was doing.

"Oh how rude of me!" I exclaimed and jumped up. " I should make sure you have a nice view!"

I propped the reclining back of the lounge chair up a peg or two just so she could watch without needing to lift her head. I returned to my original position between her legs and resumed my process. With a steak knife from the kitchen, I cut her ankles free from where they were tied but quickly tied her ankles together.

"I'm gonna cut your wrists free now. If you try something, I can easily plug up that breathing hole that you got there." I warned her.

She was exhausted and knew she could over power me so she didn't try to escape when I cut her wrists free. Now untied from the lounge chair, I once again tied her wrists behind her back. I wrapped a small length of rope around her neck like a leash and led Jenna in towards the house. She hopped along as best as she could, bound the way she was. I led her up the stairs and into my room. Once there, I pulled her bikini bottoms down around her ankles and had her lay on her belly on my bed. I got the lube out and laid it next to her on the bed. Much like the other girl from the party, I straddled Jenna's thighs and rested my erect shaft between her two firm cheeks.

"Well," I said. "We might as well just dive right into this."

I popped open the lube and coated my whole shaft in the slick substance. Jenna tried to look back at me but couldn't see. I poured a little lube on her ass crack and let it run down onto her tight puckered hole. I didn't want to waste time first by fucking Jenna's pussy nor did I want to take her virginity so I just took my finger and began to work the lube into her tight asshole a little. Jenna began to squirm under me as soon as she felt my finger touch her asshole. However she was bound well and I easily held her down with a palm on her back. She tried to look back at me and beg but her position and the dildo stretching her throat allowed her to do neither.

"You should count yourself lucky." I whispered in her ear as I guided the tip to her now lubed entrance. "The first girl only got lotion."

And then I thrust. Jenna screamed out in pain and shock but it only came out as a soft humming sound. I moaned loudly and lewdly as her ass squeezed my cock. I only had the head in but it already was giving me good vibes. I looked down at her ass. It was like someone had stuck a pin in a soft, perfect pincushion. I gripped her butt with both hands and began pushing the remainder of my member in. She shrieked and fought as best as she could but I was determined. Her ass slowly stretched to accommodate my thick girth and monstrous length. I started a thrusting pattern. Push in fast, and then draw it out nice and slow and repeat. Over time, her cries turned to gurgled sounds of acceptance as she lost herself in the pain.

I, on the other hand, was having the time of my life. Her ass was even tighter than the first girl's and the fact that it was Jenna's ass made it all the more better. I happily buttfucked away at her while she groaned and occasionally gagged on the dildo. I fucked her for hours that night. There is a alarm clock on my nightstand so I could watch the minutes slowly tick away into an hour and then two. Finally, at one thirty or there about, I felt the first inklings of my impending orgasm. I sighed, sad that our time had come to an end. But now was the best part of all. I slapped Jenna on the ass hard to get her to snap out of her stupor. She choked on the dildo in an attempted shriek and woke up quickly after a few repeated smacks on her ass.

Now that Jenna was aware, I began my all-out assault on her anal fortress. I gave it everything I had for a good five minutes of straight up buttfucking. Tears streamed down Jenna's face as I plundered her bottom and pounded her into the mattress. With a huge thrust and a shout of release, I let go the floodgates and began to fill her tight butt with semen. Wave after wave of my cum flowed into her but I was still waiting for something. I could tell it was close. It just needed something to nudge it. In the middle of flooding her ass, I reached under the bikini top with one hand and pinched her left nipple hard. With the other hand, I reached below my crotch and pinched her clit hard. That did it and sent Jenna into the most intense orgasm of her young life. Her entire body shook and trembled as she came. Her eyes rolled back into her head and she clenched her ass hard, involuntarily. This sent me off one more time and I powered the final shot of cum deep into her butt.

I slipped my limp cock from Jenna's abused hole. She had passed out cold from the mind-shattering orgasm she had just experienced. I cut off her bonds and replaced her bikini bottoms before bringing her downstairs. I mixed up the sleeping pill in water as per the instructions, then I poured the mixture down the breathing hole in the dildo and straight into her stomach. That done, I removed the duct tape, careful not to pull her hair and the fat blue dildo popped out of her throat and flopped onto the floor. I removed the ring gag and hid it and the dildo in my room with the lube and rope and tape. Then I carried Jenna out onto the lounge chair and left her there.

I was exhausted and so I fell asleep on the couch shortly after. I was awoken later to the sound of the glass door sliding open. I opened my eyes to see Jenna walk in the house, yawning.

"Ugh." She groaned. "What year is it?"

"Morning , sleeping beauty." I said and turned on the TV.

"Is it Saturday still?" Jenna asked.

She went to the fridge and got a bottle of water. I noticed she was rubbing her butt as though it were sore.

"It's Sunday morning." I told her. "You slept almost twenty four hours."

"Yikes." She said, in-between gulps of water. "That must be why my butt hurts so much. I've been in that chair for a day. And my throat is real sore. I haven't had anything to drink."

"Yeah probably," I said, secretly smiling to myself. "Next time don't get so hung over. You know you can't handle booze very well."

"Whatever." She said, dismissive of my criticism. "I did have a really weird dream last night though."

"Oh yeah? And what was it about?" I asked even though I had a pretty good idea what she had "dreamed"

"Never mind, it was crazy." She said with a wave of her hand. "Now let's get some real breakfast. I could really go for some sausage right now!"

firebird68
firebird68
1,295 Followers
12