What are Friends For?

Story Info
After a fight with my girlfriend I end up with a man.
2.2k words
4.15
32k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fine! Whatever!" I yelled. The door slammed, and she was out of sight. It was our monthly argument over the tiniest thing. Moving in together was proving to be a giant mistake, at least at college we had other places to run away to, but here there was just this stupid tiny house. I already forgot what the argument was about, but at this point I was so over her that I needed to leave. I was going to go postal if I stayed.

I sent out a few texts to friends, and the first one to answer was my friend Jason. He had been my friend first, I've known him for years but that doesn't necessarily mean that I trust him. He's a major douche, he's shown the signs that he isn't a feminist and yet I still hang out with him. I didn't have that many friends in high school, so a friend was a friend.

As soon as I got to his house, he welcomed me inside with beers. One after one, I ranted and drank, and we started to talk about how stupid my girlfriend Jess was, and how much better I'd be without her.

"You're too good for her anyway. You're a 9 and she's a 5." He told me.

I rolled my eyes at his gross comment and said, "Stop being such a jerk. She's funny and stuff."

"You're not supposed to defend her." He reminded me, and handed me another drink.

"Right. Yes. She's a stupid 5. Blah her." I was slurring, but he seemed fine. He was drinking slower than I was, so I tried to control myself and sip instead of gulp. "She sucks."

"Yeah." He said on his way up off his sofa chair and over to the couch to sit beside me. "She probably does."

"Probably?" I asked, and he gave me this smile that could only mean he was being dirty, so I shoved him and said, "Ew. Gross. She doesn't suck."

"You should get back at her."

"I should! How?"

"Stay the night here. She hates me."

"That would piss her off." I looked over at him for a few moments before shrugging and saying, "Fine. But I get the left side of the bed."

"No problem with me. I'll finally have you in my bed."

"Oh shut up. You don't say anything creepy and gross, or I'll be out the door."

"You can't drive home, you're wasted. Which reminds me." He jumped up again and left the room for a moment, then came back with another bottle of beer and handed it over. At this point my head was spinning and fuzzy already, but I took it anyway.

"My face is already numb, you know."

"Good, the medicine is working." He didn't seem to slur his words at all, I wondered why for a second but I was distracted by him opening the bottle in my hand for me.

I lost track of how many drinks that I had, and I could see myself stumbling down the hallway behind him and laughing at myself, it felt like an outer body experience like I was watching myself. I flopped down on the bed.

He was standing above me beside the bed and asked, "Are you gonna take that off?"

"Mmhmm." I responded and started moving my feet against each other to try and kick off my shoes. I heard him laugh softly and his hands took hold of each shoe and pulled them off one by one. I felt him undoing my jeans and he tugged them down until they were off. "See, I did it." I said.

He walked away from the bed for a minute and came back in boxers. I didn't really care what he had on. I was busy trying to get under the covers without getting tangled up in them. I was on my side facing away from him and he moved up onto my back to spoon me.

I didn't say anything, I didn't care. It was just cuddling. Even though his hand started moving up and down my arm. I was going to fall asleep soon, it was just to relax me and make me sleepy. I closed my eyes and I felt him moving up to look over my body at me. I wasn't sure if he knew I was awake or not, but his hand slipped down off my arm and covered my breast over my shirt.

My eyes opened and he pushed his hips forward to grind against my ass, and I just seemed to stay frozen there while he was groping and rubbing against me. "You could get back at her even more." He whispered. I turned my head to look up at him and he kissed me, but I didn't kiss back.

His hand kept massaging my breast, and I felt his tongue darting out and moving across my lips to try and get entrance. I don't know why I let my lips part, but he took full advantage and pulled my body to get on top of me. My mouth opened wide because his mouth guided mine open, his tongue was moving all over mine, I couldn't keep up even if I tried. I just stayed completely still, I didn't even know what was happening.

Both of his hands worked my top up until it was at my collarbone, then he pulled the cups on my bra down and pushed his warm hands against my naked breasts. My nipples went hard instantly, I felt them tingling under his palms.

His legs started nudging the inside of mine, he was making me spread my legs apart and I quickly found out it was so he could position himself against me and start grinding. I felt it, like a lump that kept moving over me, sometimes it would hit the right spot and give me a rush of pleasure, but mostly it felt like teasing.

One of his hands moved to my stomach, it left a sweaty print on my breast and it felt cool in that air. I tried not to react to any of it, I was so out of it. His hand ended up between my legs, I felt his fingers add pressure to my clit and he rubbed for a few moments, then he pulled his hand up and pushed it under my panties and his fingers found my naked clit. He rubbed at it for a while and the whole time he just kept kissing me and groaning into my mouth.

Everything happened so quickly, and I was just lying there with my legs spread while he just rubbed me into a wetter state. I felt his finger pushing into me and he groaned loudly and started to finger me in and out until I could take another finger. I still couldn't quite tell if all of it was real or not, even the point where he stopped kissing me. He stared down at me for a few seconds before he moved away and started pulling off my underwear.

He came back up onto me and kissed me again, I let his tongue in, but as soon as I felt a sharp pain between my legs, I gasped and pushed my hands against his chest. The pain got worse before it got better, I started to whimper and turned my head away from his kiss, but it was at that point that I felt like something popped into me.

"Fuck." He whispered against my ear, and a moment later he started moving. I figured out quickly that he was fucking me, and that I was soaking his cock. I felt it in the way he was gliding through me.

He kept grunting into my ear, and I stared off to the side and stared at the wall while the sensations pulled more heat from my core. I was surprised that it didn't just feel like pain, and while there was a lot of that, it was mixed in with pleasure.

"You're so tight, Sara. I knew you'd be fucking tight." He whispered. I felt his warm breath against my ear, it actually made my stomach flip whenever I focused on it. "I've wanted to fuck you for so long."

He started moving faster, and I noticed that my whole body was starting to bounce a little underneath him. His hand pushed against the pillow in front of my face, I felt him hold himself up over me. I could see him in the corner of my eye, looking down between us, he was watching himself fuck me and I still had no idea how to react to it.

"You're fucking wet." His voice was louder, I slowly turned my head to look up at him and his eyes met mine, he was smiling down at me and he looked so smug. "You like that, dyke?" He asked. The word seemed to strike a fire inside of me, I felt my face burning but I couldn't tell whether I was humiliated or turned on.

He lowered to his elbow and kissed me hard, I groaned into it and tried to turn my head, so his hand smacked against my cheek and he kept my face in position while his tongue explored mine. His thrusts were out of rhythm because he wasn't focused on fucking me so much. He was in deep, it brought a stinging pain every time he'd remember to keep me in my place and thrusted hard, it made me cry out softly into his mouth each time, and I think he liked it.

A long deep groan came from his mouth and he pushed hard and started grinding. His mouth came up off mine but he stayed close, I felt his quick breaths on my lips. He whispered, "Move your hips." my heart started racing because I did as he ordered and started rocking my hips. "Yeah, that's it. Enjoy that deep cock." He said quietly. And the worst part, was that I was enjoying it.

He started pulling back and fucking me again, while my hips kept rocking around at the same pace in a circular motion, he'd thrust in and hit a different spot every time on his way up to my cervix, it started getting better by the second, I started rocking faster and he started thrusting faster. Together we started getting hot and heavy, I kissed him, and he kissed me back just as wildly.

I should have noticed the pace, and the way his grunting was getting louder. I didn't think at all when he started nuzzling into my neck and basically yelling and stifling himself with my shoulder while he gave labored thrusts and slowly came to a halt. I didn't know why he was stopping, I wasn't used to that happening. I kept my legs apart while he just stayed still on top of me.

I was staring at the ceiling for a full minute before he gave a soft groan and started to push himself up off me. I hardly felt him coming out of me, and when I glanced down it was because he was smaller, softer. I didn't get it at all until something happened. My eyes darted up to meet his when something started to come out of me, it was a hot feeling, and it never leaks out of me like that when I'm wet.

"Tell me you didn't." I said, and he smirked at me, rolled off me and onto his back and sighed loudly. He looked so proud of himself, I wanted to hit him. "You fucking asshole!" I seemed to sober up quickly through my panic, I sat up and looked down at myself, I put my hand between my legs and touched the cum that was still escaping me. "Fuck!"

"It's fine. I'm clean." He said. When I looked over at him, he was still smiling.

"I'm not on birth control, you idiot. I'm a fucking lesbian."

"If you keep saying that, I'm just gonna want to fuck you again. You didn't seem like a lesbian two minutes ago."

"Oh, shut up. I can't believe you did that."

"You loved it."

"We never agreed to have unprotected sex."

"Hey, you never told me to stop, you didn't tell me to put on a condom, you didn't tell me to pull out. You knew I was gonna cum inside of you, you wanted it deep down." He said. I swung my legs out to the side of the bed and his arm wrapped around my stomach, I was being pulled back before I could even get free. He had to wrestle my arms down to my sides because I was putting up a fight this time, but he was stronger than me, and he pushed his mouth against my ear and whispered, "You're gonna come back for more, you know it. So either get on the pill or shut the fuck up and deal with it. I'm gonna fill your pussy every night if I want to." He released me right after and I jumped up and started grabbing my clothes and shoes.

"Fuck you." I said on my way out of the bedroom, I noticed his little shrug before I slammed the door and walked through his house to leave.

It hardly took me a week before I went back there, and the second time...I wished I was drunk for, at least then I could have an excuse for it.