What Are Friends For? Ch. 03

Story Info
Scott continues to keep Laura satisfied
4k words
4.56
67.4k
9

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/27/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following totally fictitious writings and are intended for the sole readership of those of LEGAL AGE. The ADULT ONLY material contained within is also for personal use only where local standards permit scenes of violence and sex. Please do not read further if any of these subjects offend, or if you are not of legal age.

This is a work of fiction. The author does not condone violence of any sort.

The following is under Copyright and is for your sole enjoyment. Your cooperation in not using the material in any other application without the express permission of the author is requested. Thank you.

*****

I was surprised, but it was only a few minutes later I heard the hinges creak on the screen door. I looked up and saw a wonderful sight. Laura buck naked and looking for all the world as if she'd been used and abused just as she'd asked.

She was moving a little gingerly, as expected, but not too bad.

I decided to jump right back into role. "Not a bad start huh? Considering we've still got a full day left to play!'

She smiled slightly but didn't speak.

"Sit." it wasn't exactly an order, but it wasn't really a request either. In any case she did so without reluctance, evidently quite comfortable with her nudity. No reason for a woman with a body like that not to be. God she is gorgeous.

"Just so we're clear, I'm enjoying this immensely and don't intend for it to end one minute earlier than necessary to have you home by 6:00 tomorrow evening (the time we told John we'd be back). We're five miles from the main road, ten miles to the nearest other building and over 20 miles to town, as you saw on the way in. You could shoot off a canon here and no one would hear it. I've locked all your clothes and any kind of footwear there is in my truck. Using the keyless entry system means you can't get in and the keys are inside too! The bottom line is, you can't get out of here and you don't have any choice but to see this through and put up with whatever I want to do to you. Clear?"

She seemed completely unperturbed by my little lecture.

"I know," was all she said, and rather softly.

"Could I please clean up?" she asked somewhat hesitantly, clearly unsure how I'd react.

"Of course," I said kindly. I intended to keep her off balance. "We could both use a good shower. Go ahead, you'll find anything you might need in the bathroom. I'll join you in a little while."

I wanted to give her a few minutes by herself, but I wasn't about to pass up the chance to shower with her. She got up and went inside without another word.

After a few minutes I heard the shower running. I waited quite a while longer then tossed my clothes on the bed and went to join her, wondering if she might have locked the door, but assumed not. I was right.

I got a real sponge that I'd picked up on a trip to the Caribe out of the cabinet. If you've never bathed with one, let me tell you they are about as soft as anything you've ever felt. When I stepped in the shower, actually it's one of those huge old claw footed tubs with a curtain all the way around, she looked at me with a smile and then a question mark appeared on her face as she saw the sponge.

As I said, at this point I was trying to keep her off balance. I'm sure she was wondering if she was in for some more abuse or not. In a manner that was intended to simply add to the doubt I softly said, "Trust me," as I picked up the soap. I thoroughly lathered the sponge and set the soap back down.

I could see she'd already washed her hair and face, but that seemed to be all.

"Turn around." I said indicating that she should turn her back to me. She did so without hesitation.

I began to softly scrub her back starting at the neck and working slowly out to the shoulders and then down getting her whole back but being very careful to avoid any of her tit that had felt the crop. When I reached her ass I was extremely gently, barely making contact with the still red skin, but just spreading the soap over those luscious buns.

By now she was making soft purring noises. I've always found the contrast between the pain and extreme gentleness to heighten the experience of both participants.

"Turn again."

She did, still purring and we smiled broadly at each other as I began the front side.

This time I started at her throat and out to her shoulders. I took one wrist and raised her arm until it was straight out. She held it there as I cleaned every part of it from the pit to her fingertips, then I repeated it with the other.

I moved on to her stomach, bypassing her breasts for the moment. I worked down her body and over her tummy 'till I reached her legs. I tapped between them indicating she should spread them, which she did.

I went down to her foot and worked up one leg front and back, then repeated the with the other. The second time I reached the top of the V between them I worked the sponge well into the folds of her pussy, cleaning it far more completely than was necessary. By the time I'd finished, the purrs had become moans.

When I stopped and stood, she looked disappointed, clearly not wanting me to have stopped sponging her twat.

Finally I started to sponge her tits. I was being as gentle as humanly possible, but I had really done a good job of working them over and she grimaced ever so slightly. Nonetheless, as I spent a long time performing circular wipes of each nipple, they both hardened nicely and her breathing got a little ragged.

Finally I stopped. She opened her eyes which had been closed and with a rather doe-eyed look asked me, "Scott, are you really going to use that crop on my pussy?"

I stared at her hard and dropped the sponge. With my right hand still rather soapy I grabbed her mons roughly as I wrapped my left arm tightly around her waist but well above the crop marks.

Between the soap and water and her own lubrication, which I could tell was ample, I easily shoved two fingers deep inside her cunt and as my thumb started forcefully stroking her clit the two fingers started pumping in and out.

"Laura!" I said harshly as I continued to pump her cunt.

After a moment when she could see I expected her to reply, "Yes?"

"First, this is a cunt" I added emphasis to the word with an especially hard upstroke of my hand, "and second, it is MY cunt until tomorrow afternoon! Understand?"

In spite of the fact that she had to be somewhat sore from the hard pounding I'd given her earlier, though that soreness might have taken longer than this to develop, and the rough treatment I was currently giving her, she was starting to respond exactly as I had planned.

"Y ee s, I un duh der stand"

I waited until she was close to cumming, which hadn't taken nearly as long as I thought it would, then added, "And the answer to your question is, yes I am going to crop MY CUNT!"

And with that I began to hand fuck her harder and faster until she cried out, shuddering all over and finally going so limp that if I hadn't had a good grip on her she'd have collapsed in the bottom of the tub. It had worked perfectly. The tremendous climax she'd just had would be coupled in her brain with the thought of her pussy being whipped.

I supported her until she gained enough strength to stand under her own power again.

"Wow!" she said with a Mona Lisa smile. Then she picked up the sponge and soap and looked at me, saying with a chuckle "Turn around."

She proceeded to more or less duplicate the cleansing I'd given her. As you would expect, she left my cock and balls for last, dropping the sponge and using her small hands and lots of soap. She took one ball in each hand and spent an inordinate amount of time on them before moving on to my cock itself, which she stroked and caressed and especially made sure the head was fully clean!

My cock had what I call a semi-hard on by the time she stopped, but we both knew that after cumming twice already, it was too soon for anything more.

"Doesn't look like he's quite ready for more yet" she quipped.

"Hell no!" I laughed.

I reached over and turned off the water and then wrapped my arms around her pulling her close, being as careful as I could not to press too hard against her breasts.

She returned the hug rather fiercely and just laid her head against my chest. We simply stood there for a minute before seeming to know it was time to release each other.

As we got out and started to dried each other I spoke, "Not a bad first couple of hours, huh?" I teased. "Another 24 hours of this and you should have it out of your system!"

Rather seriously she replied, "Jesus Scott, I don't know if I can stand another day of this, you're much rougher than anything I've ever experienced!"

I was sure that was true, but I also was sure this was exactly what she both wanted and needed, besides I had started out especially harsh for a reason. I knew I couldn't continue that pace the whole time.

But I still wanted her off balance.

"Tough shit bitch. I gave you a chance for a safe word and you passed, now you're just going to have to stand whatever I decide you can! Besides I've already cum in two of your holes, that only leaves one more, that and a good cunt cropping and you'll have experienced pretty much all of it. After that we can just keep repeating the things we like, or rather I like, until we run out of time."

I finished with a rather nasty laugh.

She looked a little worried and frightened, which was exactly what I wanted.

I went back to the bedroom and recovered the sweats and shirt I'd had on earlier. When she walked in and saw me she was clearly torn. I guessed it was a fear of what I'd just said coupled with the gentleness in the shower. She just didn't know quite what to expect next.

Rather bravely I thought she pushed on, "Scott, is there anything for me to wear?"

I didn't answer right away, not acting this time, really having difficulty deciding. She looked so damn sexy naked, of course she'd look sexy in the shorts and tee shirt I'd stuck in the drawer and I'd be seeing plenty of her naked either way. The flip side was that I knew she'd be more comfortable if I let her dress, and it wasn't just about the nakedness.

I finally decided, but went a different direction first, "Have you done any anal recently?"

We hadn't discussed it directly, but so far neither of us had mentioned John, not by name or other direct reference. This was as close as I'd come. Obviously, she knew I meant had she and John, after all by this point it was clear she hadn't been with anyone else since they married, no until now at least. Also, from the talks we'd had about her kink, I knew she had in the past.

"No, we haven't" she said uncertainly.

"Well, you know you're going to soon, but with what is practically speaking a virgin ass there is no way you're going to be able to just take this monster without a little loosening up"

She looked both relieved and apprehensive, but didn't speak.

"I put a pair of shorts and a shirt in that dresser. If you want to wear them go ahead, but first come over here." I indicated a big oversized chair near the fireplace.

"Stand behind that and bend over the back. Just stay there until I tell you otherwise" and with that I headed for the bedroom again.

I went to my bag and got out the one thing, actually the two things, which I'd bought especially for this event. Two butt plugs. One large one and one larger one! Actually the large one wasn't THAT big, at least I knew she could tolerate it without tearing, though it was going to stretch the Hell out of that tight little asshole of hers.

The first one was about half as big around as me, the larger one was even bigger, yet still smaller than I was. I knew I couldn't stuff my cock up her rear chute without tearing her apart, if I didn't stretch her out first.

I stalled, just to let her stew and then grabbed both plugs and a big tube of lube and went back in. I set the biggest one on the seat of the chair so it was right in front of her face, keeping the other one out of sight.

"Shit! That's too big! It's just as big as you, I can't take that" she whined.

I took a deep breath. One of my rules is if I actually get mad, I have to stop. That had almost made me mad. I was thinking I might have been being too nice to her. Another big breath and I was okay.

Now I walked behind her, still having said nothing in reply, and cracked her real hard on the ass with my bare hand.

"OUCH!" she screamed both in pain and surprise.

"Now shut the fuck up unless you want a lot more of that!"

"I just got done telling you I'm going to do what the fuck I want and you can't do a damn thing about it! First, that isn't as big as me bitch. Second that's for later, this, " I went on as I touched the tip of the smaller one against her little rose hole, "is step one. If you don't learn to trust me things are going to be a lot harder on you!"

I poured lube into her crack and then all over my middle finger. I rimmed her hole with it for a few seconds and then slowly started to insert it inside her. She immediately began to tense.

"Relax" I said softly.

She did somewhat. I pushed deeper, this time with less resistance though she did tense a little.

I pulled it out and poured on more lube this time on my index finger too. Again I placed them at her opening and slowly started to push. Tension, but not as much.

"Relax"

She did a better job this time. I pushed them all the way in and just held them there letting her get accustomed to the feel. After a moment I started to pull them out, but this time only about half way, then I pushed them back in.

Soon I was slowly fucking her ass with two fingers. Most of the way out, all the way back in, most of the way out, all the way back in.

It didn't take long before she was well relaxed and little "Mmmm" noises were coming out of her.

"See, not so bad after all"

I withdrew totally and started to lube up the plug and I added some more lube to her hole with my fingers as well. I placed the tip of the plug at her entrance and started to push. I was enjoying watching her sphincter stretch wider and wider and wider.

"Oh fuck Scott, it's too big. PLEASE STOP!"

"Look bitch, I'm going to fuck your asshole, and fuck it hard. You want me just to rape it now or stretch you out slowly. It's up to you!"

Finally she came around, "NO, I'm sorry. Keep going, PLEASE DON'T PUT THAT COCK IN ME YET!"

I just laughed, "Well, I'd like to fuck this virgin ass raw, but I'm not quite ready yet. So since you asked so nice! I'll just jam this plug up there for now"

And with that, knowing it would hurt like Hell I did exactly that. I pushed, and pushed and she tightened up. I gave her one last chance to "RELAX".

But she couldn't, or didn't. And I just pushed hard, until it popped in. The scream of pain made my cock stiffen more than I imagined it could!

"Now, you can go get your clothes, if you care!" I chuckled

"Bastard" she hissed softly.

"Say that again and your tits will feel the crop far more than before! BITCH!"

I expected no less from her, but I wanted to keep control. Unless I brutalized her, I wasn't going to break her spirit. Frankly, that turned me on all the more.

She went to the dresser to retrieve the clothes, walking awkwardly due to the strange fullness she was experiencing.

"I'm hungry. How about you? I didn't eat much this morning" I asked as if all else was totally normal.

She smiled a little and replied, "I was too excited to eat much myself. Some food sounds good. I suspect I'm going to need to keep my strength up."

I laughed at that as I went about putting the picnic lunch I'd brought on the table. Fried chicken, potato salad and coleslaw, all from the deli. I put out the plates, silverware and napkins.

"Soda?" I inquired.

"Diet please"

I grabbed one for each of us from the cooler and moved to the table.

"Well, have a seat" I said as I pulled out the chair for her.

They were, as you would expect in a cabin of this sort, hardwood chairs. I knew full well that between the plug and the cropping from earlier, sitting on one was going to be uncomfortable. Obviously she did too, but sat gingerly without comment.

As we ate, I couldn't help but chuckle inwardly as she squirmed and readjusted herself in the chair constantly. I was deciding how to adjust my plans based on her reaction so far.

For the most part, things were going just as I wanted and expected. She did have a significantly higher tolerance than I'd thought she would though. I was nearly obsessing about fucking that nice tight ass, and tight it was too.

I would need to stretch it out even more than I'd planned to keep from injuring her. I knew that no matter what I did it was going to hurt her like Hell when I finally did shove my cock in her, but under the circumstances, I was positive it would be just right and still fall within the 'no injury' rule.

I wasn't sure which I was more excited and turned on by, the taking of her essentially virgin ass or the working over of her cunt with the crop. Oh yes, I really did intend to do that, just in case you’re thinking it was only a mind game. But I had a special 'treat' in mind for her on that score.

I also really wanted to experience another blowjob from the little slut. As I said, it had been the best by far that I'd ever had. I wasn't sure my own stamina was going to allow for everything I still wanted to do to her. Perhaps I was getting greedy! Oh well!

I picked up and put away from our light meal, then had an idea.

"Let's go for a little walk" I said, not a suggestion at all.

I figured that walking with that butt plug in place would be an appropriate level of discomfort for now. Plus I was sure that a nice brisk walk down to the lake and back would help stretch her out some more.

She didn't look too happy about the idea, but was reconciled with the fact that she had no choice.

It was really a beautiful day out, and we were at the mid afternoon, warmest part of the day. Between the cabin and the lake, which was about a half a mile away, was a lovely alpine meadow, so walking barefoot would be no problem.

I set off at a pretty brisk pace. That coupled with my much longer legs made it a challenge for Laura to keep up.

"Come on, don't dawdle!" I said looking back over my shoulder. The unpleasantness of the effort was clear on her face. She was perspiring with the effort to keep up and deal with it. The ill-at-ease gait she was forced to endure was actually comical, at least to me!

I realized she kept stopping to try and adjust to the plug. I couldn't have that.

"Look, if you don't keep up I'm going to find a way to encourage you that I don't think you'll like much! Now you go first, don't stop, and if you aren't quick enough, you will be on the way back. Get it?" I barked.

She didn't reply, but did pick up the pace and passed me. To her credit I'll admit that she set a pretty decent pace and she didn't stop again until we reached the shore. She'd done a better job than I expected, but walking behind her and watching that near perfect ass bounce around like it was got to me. I needed to have a little fun, and I knew her ass could still take a lot more than I'd given her.

"I warned you about loitering, now you're going to pay the price!"

I could tell she was upset with my reaction, after all she had every right to be, she'd tried her best and done a good job too.

"Scott, I tried my best. Honest I did, please don't. I'll go even faster on the way back, please!" she said very earnestly, evidently having a good idea what the price might entail.

I wasn't to be denied however.

12