What Are Friends For? Ch. 05

Story Info
Scott crops Laura's most sensitive spot.
5k words
4.74
92.2k
15

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/27/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following totally fictitious writings and are intended for the sole readership of those of LEGAL AGE. The ADULT ONLY material contained within is also for personal use only where local standards permit scenes of violence and sex. Please do not read further if any of these subjects offend, or if you are not of legal age.

This is a work of fiction. The author does not condone violence of any sort.

The following is under Copyright and is for your sole enjoyment. Your cooperation in not using the material in any other application without the express permission of the author is requested. Thank you.

Sometime during the middle of the night I awoke, momentarily confused as to the where and what. However, when a delicate hand has a hold on your cock and another is fondling your balls, you figure out quickly what's up. It was quickly me.

Once she had me fully hard she rolled on top of me and guided me into her once more wet pussy. Damn it felt good. This time I let her control the tempo and just lay back to enjoy. I'll tell you this, she can give as good as she gets. She kept increasing the pace and was soon hammering away nearly as hard and fast as I had earlier.

Well before I was there, she cried out as she came for the first time. After all, this was my fourth time in less than a day. She was persistent however, and talented. Soon I was getting close myself but not before she'd cum twice more, each one seemingly stronger than the first. Finally her tightness and skill were enough to push me over the top and I exploded deep inside her just as she reached her forth orgasm. Man the lady can fuck!

We collapsed into each others arms and were soon sleeping hard once more.

When I opened my eyes again, sunlight was pouring through the windows. I didn't have any good idea what time it was, but sensed it wasn't too early. Laura was still out cold and still had her arms wrapped around me. I wiggled out of her grasp and quietly got out of bed, trying not to wake her. She stirred a bit, but never woke.

I headed for the kitchen to put on the coffee, an almost addictive habit of mine; get out of bed, make coffee. Once that was going I decided to stoke up the fireplace. The sun wouldn't warm the cabin for a few hours yet and I had plans for Laura before then that weren't clothing optional, none would be allowed. I grabbed my sweats and shirt and headed to the bathroom. After my morning pee I started rummaging in the medicine cabinet for things I knew I had on hand.

I'd tried to be quite, but either I was unsuccessful or she simply woke up. By the time I came out of the bath Laura was just sitting up on the side of the bed. Her tits were starting to show the bruising that I knew would last a while, and judging by the way she sat up, her ass was pretty tender too.

"How do you feel?" I asked neutrally.

"I'm not quite sure yet, but pretty damn stiff and sore for sure!" she said in what sounded like ill-humor. I couldn't blame her really.

"Here take these, I'll get you some water," I said handing her a small fistful of pills.

"What's all this?" she said very skeptically.

"When are you going to start trusting me, huh? There is ibuprofen for the swelling, acetaminophen for the general pain and a megadose of vitamin C to help the bruising. If you don't want them, don't, but they will definitely help. And don't forget, I'm not through with you by a ways yet."

"I'll take the water please," she said a little sheepishly.

I got it for her. By the time I returned she was on her feet and stretching carefully. I got a look at her ass and other than the three stripes it looked normal, though I'm sure it was sore. The stripes had turned to a dull red and the welts, while still present were smaller. The bruising was starting to show. All and all she'd be damn sore for a while longer but she was perfectly alright. I'd done my job well, so far. It wasn't over.

"A real hot bath will help the stiffness too. Want me to run it for you?" I said with a sincere smile.

She smiled back and said yes. By the time I had it going the coffee was ready. Before I headed back to the kitchen to get some I said, "I added some bath salts, that should help the soreness too. Do you want some coffee?"

"Not a coffee drinker, any tea?"

"I'll check" was my response"

I returned with a coffee cup in hand and informed her that there was some tea, I'd bring her a cup in the tub.

She smiled again, "Thanks"

"And take it as hot as you can stand, it will help the soreness more" I said as I went back to make the tea.

This time when I returned she was neck deep in that tub which is wonderful for soaking. I handed her the tea and sat on the toilet to talk a bit.

"You soak as long as you like. I'll go get breakfast organized. Pancakes, bacon and eggs okay?"

"I'm surprisingly hungry, that would be great" She replied.

"Take your time, I'll get everything ready but wait till you're out to start cooking"

"You really are an enigma, you know!" she said in a voice I hadn't heard before.

"Thank you!" was all I said as I headed to the kitchen, closing the bathroom door behind me.

As I was getting the food ready, I realized that I felt like a little kid on Christmas morning. All excited to open my presents, or in this case present. I couldn't wait to get to the final piece of my 'plan'. After that I intended to just play it by ear. In my mind I kept running through exactly how I intended to abuse Laura's pussy with the crop and more.

My daydreaming was interrupted when Laura came out of the bedroom wearing her shorts and tee shirt.

As I started cooking I asked, "Feel better?"

"Actually, quite a bit better. Thanks."

She was moving more normally, but was obviously still a bit stiff. I figured I had all day to give her cunt a complete workout that would result in her having no choice but to think about this weekend for at least a few days. I fully intended to keep my promise to John that she would come home unable to walk normally. She looked completely fuckable! Which was exactly what I had in mind.

Soon I had breakfast on the table and again we both ate heartily and in near silence. Once finished, I cleared and cleaned up while she had a second cup of tea.

All done, I said to her, "Time for us to start the day off right. Go into the bedroom and get undressed. I'll be right there. Better go use the toilet too!"

Her expression was definitely one of trepidation, but she got up and headed that way.

I gathered what I wanted from the main room and headed to the bedroom myself. There I picked up the other items I was going to use and set everything near the bed. I stripped the bed until only the fitted sheet remained. By that time Laura was just coming out of the bathroom.

I was half hard just from the anticipation.

Laura saw the pile of cuffs, rope, crop and ball gag. "Please Scott, don't do this. I really don't think I can stand it. It's just too much! PLEASE!" she begged.

Hardheartedly I said, "I'm doing this and you have no choice but to stand it!"

"Oh God Scott, please don't crop my, uh . . . your, , , cunt" she pleaded in halted meter.

"Very good, you remembered. Now get on the bed"

"At least give me a safe word, please. I would have used it several times by now if you had and I know this will be worse, please at least that!"

"A safe word isn't going to do you any good with a gag on, besides we've been through this already. You had your chance and insisted on not having one, it's too late to change your mind" I said evilly.

She just sagged and involuntarily shuttered.

Then, as if I had just thought of it, I told her what I'd actually had in mind all along.

"Tell you what. No safe word, but I'll leave off the gag. When it truly gets to where you can't take any more, you can beg me to stop. If you beg real good, maybe I will. BUT, if you start begging before I'm convinced you need to, I'll gag you then and keep cropping that little twat until it bleeds, got it?"

She looked shaken. Of course I wasn't going to do that, but after the last 24 or so hours, I had so effectively kept her off her equilibrium that I knew she thought I just might. It effectively gave her a safe word, because I knew she wouldn't start begging now until she really did reach her limit, which was exactly what I wanted to know.

"Okay, I understand" she said shakily, and then she laid down on the bed.

I was getting more and more excited. First I secured her hands to the sides of the headboard. Then I put the cuffs on her ankles. Tossing the ropes over the appropriate beams I was able to pull her legs up and apart until they made a very wide V that just barely lifted her ass off the mattress. When I tied it all off it was perfect.

She was obscenely splayed and I had complete access to her totally vulnerable crotch and the tender insides of her milky white thighs. As I picked up the crop I heard her gasp softly. I made her wait, anticipating when and where the first blow would fall.

Finally I just had to begin. I started by working up and down the insides of each thigh. Slapping hard enough to sting nicely, but not too hard, yet. I spent several minutes like that coming as close as I possibly could to her pussy lips without actually touching them, then I'd work about half way from her crotch to her knee. Side to side up and down until the whole insides of her thighs were a very nice pink.

She was soon grunting softly, trying to maintain control.

I decided to move on, the next time I worked toward her cunt I didn't stop like before. I continued until I was slapping her pussy lips themselves, though definitely not as hard as I had been smacking her thighs. I landed about a half a dozen blows to her lips before pausing to let the sensation sink in. I was sure it was painful, but not nearly as painful as it would be before I was done.

I started up again, leaving more time between strokes and rather than the predictable pattern I'd followed before, I started to randomly target throughout my 'play area'.

I could tell her thighs were getting sensitive and that each of those stung more and more, plus about every fifth or so smack landed on her pussy. I was being careful, however, to avoid her clit. I was saving that for later.

By now she was really starting to sweat and thrash and the OW's and OH's were being heard on each slap, especially the ones right on her swelling lips. Already her cunt was getting puffy and the whole area had gone from light to dark pink, bordering on red.

I continued a while longer but began varying both the frequency and strength of each swing. The mixture of cunt versus thigh slaps was getting closer to one to one.

She was now crying out loudly on every one. I could tell she was getting close to her limit, but knew she would push herself as far as she possibly could before begging, to be sure and not incur the wrath I'd promised if I didn't believe her.

Just before I thought she would crack, I land three rapid blows on her cunt. Harder than any of the previous ones, then I stopped.

It took a moment before she realized I had actually stopped. She was having trouble catching her breath when I moved on to the next part of my plan. I crawled between her legs and started to lick her. She tasted even better than I'd dreamed.

First I licked all around her pussy, then in between the lips, penetrating as deep as I could with my tongue. Finally I started to work on her clit. Licking and sucking, even nibbling.

She was squirming almost uncontrollably, though the way I had her tied she could actually move very little.

The moans coming from her were quite different than just moments before. I could tell she was quickly approaching an orgasm that I suspected would be explosive. That is it would be if I let her cum, which I had no intention of doing anytime soon.

When she was seconds from cumming, I stopped.

"OH GOD NO, please, Please don't stop! PLEASE!" she wailed.

I stood up and picked up the crop again and started to lash her pussy. Every blow was directed at her cunt, I was through with her thighs. I did not intend to stop this time until she finally started to beg. I was relentless. The pace was quick and the strength was high.

As I suspected it didn't take long. I was sure she was in agony by now as she started to scream "STOP, STOP I'M BEGGING YOU, STOP! I CAN'T STAND IT!"

I landed only a couple of more blows and then did indeed stop. Immediately I went back to her cunt with my mouth. This time starting in directly on her clit. In a surprisingly short time she was back to the squirming and moaning of pleasure, though I was certain that the pain and stinging had hardly gone away. Soon she was once again on the verge of cumming. Just before she did I ignored her clit and went back to licking between her swollen lips and tongue fucking her as deep as I could.

Naturally her orgasm slid away. Once I was sure it had receded enough that I could resume, I renewed my assault on her clit.

Her begging had changed once more, "OH GOD, don't STOP! Make me cum, God I need to cum, PLEASE! LiCK ME, FUCK ME, MAKE ME CUMMMM!"

I continued to alternate between attacking her clit and ignoring it, trying to drive her mad with lust. Her words had become almost incoherent but I knew I was having the affect I sought.

One last time I pushed her to the very edge of cumming and just an instant before she did I took the crop which I'd picked up without her notice and slapped her smartly and quickly three times right on the clit.

That did it, she screamed at the top of her lungs as she came and came hard.

I nearly came myself I was so turned on.

Without waiting for her to even begin to recover I rammed my cock deep inside her and started to pound away, hard. I knew I wouldn't last more than a minute or two, but I wanted her to be sore and raw inside and out. Before I could climax she screamed out cumming again.

That did it, the pulsing of her cunt walls sent me over the edge. I exploded deep inside her feeling jet after jet of my jizz filling her up. She kept cumming non-stop until I was fully spent. I nearly collapsed on top of her, but I wanted to get her untied quickly.

Somehow I managed to get myself up and released her. She slumped into a puddle of sweat and cum and I fell down beside her fully wasted myself.

It was a long time before either one of us moved.

"Holy shit" I muttered at last, still not getting up.

Laura was still just slumped there too, but her breathing was back to normal.

"That's an understatement" she whispered hoarsely.

I couldn't help but chuckle.

I realized it was nearly noon. The morning had been more than I'd ever imagined.

I dragged myself off the bed and looked around trying to make a mental list of what needed doing before we left. We still had a few hours, but I really wanted to be sure I had Laura home early. I knew John would be going nuts by late afternoon and after all this was suppose to be largely for his sake, though I could hardly convince myself that I hadn't gotten the better of the deal than either he or Laura by a large measure.

I first went out to the truck and retrieved all the stuff I'd locked up. I certainly wasn't worried about her trying to take off now!

Laura took her things and started to put on some clothes until I said, "Don't do that yet, please. I want to enjoy looking at you naked as long as possible."

She smiled at me and blushed slightly, but set down the clothes and said, "Okay, but you too then!"

I smiled back, shrugged my shoulders and started about my chores in the buff too.

"What can I do to help?" she asked. I gave her a couple of lightweight assignments while I cleaned the kitchen thoroughly, packed up the food, and bundled up all the garbage to haul out. She was unmistakably exhibiting symptoms of the ordeal she'd been through.

It took us about ninety minutes or so to do everything except clean ourselves up and dress. I had just about decided enough was enough and that she'd had all she could take when she stunned me.

She came up behind me and pressing herself against me wrapped her arms around my chest and spoke softly into my ear, "Fuck me one more time!"

I turned and faced her, and with a big grin said, "If you want it, you have to earn it first!"

She laughed softly and replied, "Okay, how?" evidently completely unafraid of what I might demand.

"That blowjob you gave me yesterday is simply the best one I've ever had. Give me an even better one and I'll fuck you royally before we go"

Without a word she took me by the hand and lead me to the bedroom. She had me lay down and she got between my knees. Just thinking about what was coming I started to get hard. She looked at me with a big smile and actually started opening closing her mouth, stretching her jaw.

When I was about half hard she started sucking me. Since I wasn't full size yet, she could get the whole thing in her mouth. Well, it had to be somewhat down her throat too, but she seemed to have her gag reflex under control. She bobbed up and down, licking and sucking like mad as I continued to grow.

It didn't take much of this treatment before I was fully hard. She didn't let up though. She couldn't take all of it, but more like three quarters. Certainly she was able to handle more of it and much better even than the day before. I thought I'd died and gone to heaven it felt so good. Unlike anything I'd ever experienced before.

She sensed when I was getting close and started to massage my balls. That was more than I could stand and I started to pump stream after stream of thick cum down her throat. She amazed me again by sucking and swallowing so fast and furious that other than a little dribble or two that escaped she managed to swallow almost every drop.

She kept sucking and licking as I started to soften until finally, being so sensitive I pulled her off me. She looked at me with a shit eating grin and licked the last few drops of cum off her chin and made an exaggerating swallowing motion. She was truly a complete slut, and I loved it!

"Well, good enough to get me laid?" she said with that same self satisfied grin.

"Shit Laura, I have to admit that was truly amazing. No other woman has ever come close to that!" I said in true awe.

"Well, I tried extra hard because I didn't want you to have any excuse not to ravish me one more time!" she laughed.

"Oh you're entitled to your ravishing after that! But it's going to be a little while and you're going to have to be pretty encouraging for me to get it up again," I teased.

"Oh don't you worry about that. I'll see that you get it up big boy" she teased right back.

She got up and went into the bathroom. I just laid on the bed trying to recover, wondering whether or not I had anything left to keep my part of the bargain before we had to leave.

Laura was gone quite a long time, but when she finally returned she laid down next to me putting her head on my shoulder and sort of draped her body over one side of me. It felt wonderful as we laid there silently for a long time.

Laura was the first to move and she surprised me by rolling over on top of me a bit more and planting a very sensuous kiss on my mouth, which I returned with equal intensity. It occurred to me that it was the first time we'd kissed. I almost laughed at the absurdity of that, but was too consumed in the moment.

Soon we were kissing passionately as she rubbed her breasts against me and wiggled her thigh against my balls. When she reached down and started rubbing the head of my cock, any doubt as to whether or not she was going to get fucked vanished. It was at that moment that I decided she was unquestionably the most erotic woman I'd ever known.

After what she evidently deemed was adequate foreplay, she rolled on her back and was pulling on me to mount her, which I wasted no time in doing. I wasn't quite fully erect yet, but as I felt her warm, wet, velvety flesh engulf me, I knew I would be very soon. I had intended to give her a relatively gently, good, long fuck since I knew it would take quite a while for me to cum again.

12