What are Friends for? Pt. 02

Story Info
Friend's girlfriend wants more than a helping hand.
1.2k words
3.7
8.8k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Firstly, I wanted to say thank you to those that took the time to give feedback for the first story. I've taken into account everything that was written and hope that I can tweak my writing to your tastes. If you haven't read the first part, it would probably make sense to read the first story as it's not very long and may help you understand better.

*****


Like I said first time round, this is a true story and so I was hesitant to use real names however I've decided to go ahead with their real names anyway. A stands for Abby and E stands for Euan. I haven't been able to write a follow up as until this Friday night nothing else had happened between the two of us...

Again, Abby, Euan and I were out drinking this Friday night however this time as a group with three other friends. We started the night in a bar that another friend works at where drinks are ridiculously cheap. We had several quick drinks in this bar before moving onto a slightly more lively bar. Abby was behaving strangely with me from the offset and didn't even say hello to me until the second bar when the other four friends went for a smoke. This was strange as we had seen each other since and things hadn't been awkward between us.

I assumed that Abby was either trying to forget about what happened that night or waiting for the right moment to talk to me properly. It turned out to be the latter. As soon as Euan and the others had gone outside to smoke I asked her how she was feeling about everything. Abby quickly told me that she wasn't feeling too bad about what happened as she hadn't been getting what she needed from Euan and still wasn't and hadn't since our first coupling. This felt odd as I had casually and subtly asked Euan about their sex life since and he told me that the night when Abby came back to my stairs, she had come home and fucked the shit out of him. Abby told me this was untrue and they still weren't having sex. I didn't really understand why Euan would lie about something like that however chose to ignore it for the time being.

I didn't really know what to think of this so I topped up both our drinks with my hip flask and we continued to talk, flirting quite heavily as I would regularly find Abby's heel stroking my thigh under the table. I knew where things were heading and I wasn't going to complain about this. Our friends re-joined us after their smoke and we ended up drinking in the bar for a while until Euan decided that he was going home early again and he got a taxi home, leaving the five of us.

We headed to a club and as the others went for a smoke break, we were left alone again. It didn't take long for her to kiss me, as we found a dark corner to hide in. Bear in mind that last time we didn't kiss at all so this was a surprise that I welcomed. She had her hands all over me, grabbing my cock through my trousers as she sensually played with my tongue with hers. After about half an hour we realised that we had probably lost our friends for good and as they hadn't contacted us assumed that they had gone home...so we left together. My house is pretty well located as I mentioned last time as we were only about 10 minutes from mine which was the obvious destination as Euan and Abby live together.

Despite her forthrightness in the club, Abby insisted on the walk back that we weren't going to have sex however I told her that we were going to and that was that. She didn't protest too much which made me realise that this was her way of coping with what she was about to do, or better put what I was about to do to her.

We entered my apartment building and Abby paused as we passed the steps where we had previously fumbled around. I told her that we weren't stopping here this time as we toyed with each other up the three flights of stairs to my flat. She had already grabbed my cock before we reached the third floor and I could tell that she certainly knew how to handle a dick by now. Even though she only held my cock for a few seconds, she managed to find that fine grip balance between tugging too hard and not holding it tight enough. I knew that this was going to be a fun session as she was so ready for this.

We made it to my bedroom and we stripped ourselves naked slowly, enjoying each other's bodily contact. I couldn't believe the size of her ass in person. It was huge and I now understood why she had told me that she could take both Euan and I at the same time. The grip she had on my cock was practically perfect as my fingers found her hole. Abby was so wet that she didn't seem like a cheating girlfriend at all. I was able to slide three fingers in easily and would have done more if my cock hadn't led me towards her V.

I bent Abby over the end of my bed and entered her from behind, stroking my cock up and down her ass slowly a few times before entering her pussy. She squealed with delight as I entered her but this wasn't the position for us. I wanted to have Abby facing me so we collapsed onto the bed, engaging in further foreplay. Abby joking complained that I even have a nice cock as she tossed me off...what's a guy to do?

This only spurred me on as I flipped her onto her back and grabbed her left breast with my left hand and rubbed her clit for a few moments. As I clambered on top, I let my dick fall down towards her cunt as I sucked on her breasts. My cock found its way in without problem and I was able to fit my entire eight inches inside Abby. Before long she was cumming all over my eight inches as I grabbed her ass from underneath us with both hands and continued to pound her. Despite having drunk a fair amount, that triggered me too as I came, entering my load eight inches deep into her cunt.

We lay there for a bit talking about how this needed to happen for everybody involved, including Euan. It was now however 6 am and Euan started to call, which we both ignored, before she ordered herself an Uber home and kissed me goodbye.

We didn't use a condom and there wasn't even a conversation about using one that evening. She certainly didn't seem to care as I emptied myself inside her which leaves me thinking...was this all planned by the Abby and Euan? Who's the odd one out?

*****

Any feedback will be appreciated. Please take note that I've tried to listen to everything that people have said both publicly and privately. Please remember that this is a true story so I may have to wait a weekend or two before anything else happens. Hopefully, this is just as exciting for you guys as it is for me!