What Are Sisters For?

Story Info
Sister gets hands-on with brother's education.
1.4k words
4.17
269.3k
34
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ANNE240
ANNE240
1,417 Followers

It was the first break I had gotten since I started college in the fall. I hadn't planned on doing anything special, until my sister called and invited me to stay with her. She wasn't too far from school, and I thought it would be nice to see a familiar face, so I agreed. She told me she could use a man's help around the apartment. I knew that meant I was in for a week of chores, but I didn't mind.

My sister was always popular. She's real pretty, and always hung out and dated the "cool" crowd. I, on the other hand, was only popular by proxy. People were nice to me because of her, but I never really fit in. She always took a lot of pity on me, and invited me to hang out with her, but I usually declined, feeling awkward anytime I did hang out with her and her friends. Things were different now though, high school was over.

She opened the door, her long brown hair still wet from the shower, and a towel wrapped around her slim tanned body. Her green eyes sparkled at me as she smiled and let me in. She kissed me on the cheek and went into her room to change. I put my bag down next to the couch in the living room and sat down.

"The couch folds out" she yelled from in her room.

"Okay."

She came out of her room toweling off her hair, now wearing a pair of pajama pants and a tank top that showed off her flat belly. Her pants were rolled down just above her but crack.

"So how's school little brother?"

I shrugged my shoulders as she sat down next to me on the couch.

"How are the ladies treating you?" She smiled and winked, and again, I shrugged my shoulders.

"What ladies?"

She laughed. "Still can't wiggle yourself into anyone's panties huh?"

"Shut up! I can too! It's just...well there's a lot of work!"

"Whatever!"

She obviously wasn't buying my attempt at being macho, so I didn't push it.

"So, what do you need me to do?"

"Relax, you just got here! Don't be so eager!"

"Fine with me."

"I just need some things fixed, but you can do it whenever."

We ordered Chinese and caught up on each other's lives. The conversation, as it usually does, turned to my lack of female companionship, and had my sister asking me all sorts of embarrassing questions. She found it an impossibility that I was in college and still a virgin. I reminded her that college only just started, but to her, that was no excuse.

My sister always held a higher opinion of me, and I loved her for it, but sometimes it got annoying. She just didn't get that I had no clue when it came to dating, when it always came so easy for her. I know she meant well, but it just wasn't the conversation I wanted to have. She always tried to "set me up", but usually it never went well. Most of the girls she set me up with were only there because she asked them to be, and most times, it was painfully obvious. The cold, hard truth was that when it came to girls, ironically, she was the only one I ever felt comfortable talking to. She would always confide in me as well, seeing as how I was her brother, and she knew she could fully trust me. Most of the time however, she would just bug me about getting a date.

After dinner, she folded out the couch for me, and watched television comfortably on the fold out bed. She told me that she slept on this bed more than in her own room, since the television was there.

It started to get late, and I was tired. I went into the bathroom and changed into a pair of shorts and a T-shirt. When I came back in the room, the room was dark except for the television, and my sister was tucked in under the covers. She said the television helped her fall asleep. I offered to go into her room.

"Don't be silly, just sleep here, there's plenty of room."

It wasn't really a big deal. We had shared a bed before. Granted, it wasn't since we were little kids, but It wasn't a big deal. I got into bed next to her, and she promptly cuddled up next to me.

After a while of silently watching tv, I felt my eyes getting heavy. I assumed my sister had already fallen asleep, until I felt her hand idly rubbing my stomach. I rolled away from her and closed my eyes, ready to go to sleep. She snuggled up closer to me and continued lightly rubbing my stomach.

Before I realized what was happening, I noticed her hand was venturing further down towards the waistband of my shorts. I didn't think anything of it until I felt her finger tips sliding under it, a little further each time. My body froze, and I didn't know what was happening. Part of me wanted to move away, but I didn't. Her fingers slipping further down with each pass of her hand. I started to panic as I felt my cock start to stiffen and raise upward towards her roaming fingers. I was convinced she wasn't aware of what she was doing, and would freak out when her fingers found my stiffening cock. I pictured her screaming that I was a pervert and throwing me out of her apartment in the middle of the night.

I grew more nervous as her fingers ventured further down, and my cock rose to meet them, but I still didn't move. Finally I felt her nails lightly graze the head of my cock, sending a burning sensation all over my body. I braced myself for the worst, but she still didn't stop. She moved her hand back and forth, lightly grazing my penis with each pass, and moving her hand down a little more at a time, touching more of me little by little. Finally her fingers were concentrated just on the head of my dick, and she gently stroked the soft skin. I was still too scared to move, thinking that she was asleep, but would wake up any moment completely horrified. I felt a little fluid leak from the end of my cock as her fingers glided through it, smearing it all over the tip of my dick with small clicking sounds.

It was driving me crazy, and I knew that if she wasn't awake by now, she would be when I shot my load on her hand, and at this rate, it wouldn't be long. Finally in a move that could only be intentional, her hand gripped my entire penis and began to slide up and down my shaft. She let out a soft sigh, and I held my breath. There was no longer any doubt, my sister was awake, and fully aware that she was jerking me off. Even still, I made no attempt to move.

Finally, in what seemed like a move of frustration, she removed her hand from my cock, and tugged firmly at my shorts, sliding them down to my knees.

"Let's get these out of the way" she whispered, and grabbed my penis with renewed vigor, and slowly and steadily stroked me.

"Much better" She whispered again. I let out a loud gasp, acknowledging for the first time that I was aware of what was happening. There was no turning back now, we both knew exactly what was happening. She continued to stroke me, faster and faster, as my cock continued to leak. She pulled my shoulder with her free hand, nudging me to roll over.

"I want to see you."

I rolled over, and looked in my sister's beautiful eyes as she stroked my cock. Finally I could feel my self getting close, and out of nowhere, she did something completely unexpected. She kissed me full on the lips, slipping her tongue into my mouth. My body stiffened as I shot my load onto her hand, and she moaned in my mouth as she felt my hot fluid pumping on her skin.

She confessed that she always wanted to do that, and let me do whatever I wanted in return.

We spent the rest of the week fucking and sucking in every conceivable way, and I returned to school the following week with fond memories, and a renewed outlook on the opposite sex.

ANNE240
ANNE240
1,417 Followers