What are Slaves For?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Afia
Afia
20 Followers

'Fuck, yes!' she screamed out. 'I'm almost there. Fuck me harder, slave!'

He grunted in response and sidled a finger inside her tight arse-hole, finger-fucking her in the same rhythm that his cock was moving in and out of her wet sheath. This caused her moans to got louder, more animalistic as she shook with the force of her pleasure. His sperm filled balls noisily slapped against her ass-cheeks as they continued to fuck mindless.

It didn't take long before she stiffened beneath him and she cried out his name as her release racked her body with never-ending shudders.

'Jupiter!' Gannicus cursed out loud as his own orgasm took over.

They collapsed on the bed in unison, with his cock still buried inside her. Neither one seemed in a hurry to separate just yet. He pulled her in his arms and buried his head in her hair. His heart raced erratically as his breathing slowly returned to normal.

'So, what's the verdict?' he asked in a gruff tone. 'Am I staying? Or leaving?' He could detect the smile in her voice as she replied, 'I think we both know the answer to that, my able slave.'

Gannicus grinned from ear to ear and kissed her head soundly. 'Always at your service, my lady; your wish is my command.'

THE END

Afia
Afia
20 Followers
12