What Are You Doing New Year's Eve?

Story Info
Times Square, large crowd and a chance encounter.
1.3k words
4.31
14.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KateMel
KateMel
1 Followers

"Is everyone having fun?"

Sheila was pushed along with the crowd lining Times Square waiting on the New Year. She came with a group of friends, most oblivious to their surroundings with all the alcohol of the night running through their system.

Working with a pretty happy buzz, her body feeling warm from all the people pushing against her, feeling excited as they moved closer to midnight. The night was balmy by New York standards, Sheila in a light black short coat, a short corduroy skirt, her feet toasty in cowboy boots. She wore a tight white cashmere sweater under the coat, the black lacy bra peeking through the soft fabric giving hints of her figure.

She felt the stare before she saw the man, goosebumps starting at her neck rolling in waves down her back. Looking around, Sheila finally found him on the other side of the street, her hair standing up on her head as her eyes locked with his. He was a little taller than her, dark curly hair, brilliant blue eyes, slightly tan his teeth white and even as he slowly smiled at her. Sheila couldn't look away, her mind racing as they stared at each other. She forgot about the time and about midnight approaching as everything around her stilled, hearing her heart throbbing in her ears as they looked at each other. He was smiling at her, she could feel it warm her body, her heart beating faster. Normally she never drew that type of attention, this time she knew the attention was strictly on her.

"Fifteen minutes!" The crowd surged, pushing Sheila into the people around her, breaking the connection between them. Sheila gained her feet looking around for him again but he was gone.

She wondered, in her slightly buzzed mind if it was fate, she'd just seen her soul mate only to lose him in the crowd. She looked around for her friends, seeing them just ahead of her pushing against the railings holding everyone back from the street screaming along with the crowd. Her eyes scanned the other side of the road again, her sigh long as she figured he'd never find her in the sea of people, what would have happened if they connected.

She pushed along with everyone else, secretly hoping she could get away from the crowd, her buzz fading a little bit while claustrophobia danced around the corner of her mind. Moving toward the side of the crowd, flowing with a moving crowd, far enough from her friends that she wasn't nervous, she could still see them.

She felt the press of a body against her back, this one not the surge of the crowd but the deliberate molding of a warm male body against her back. Normally Sheila would jump away from contact so intimate but this time she took a step back against him, her eyes staying on what was happening in the square. His hands came around her waist pulling her back against his full erection.

It was him. She knew it.

She could almost picture his blue eyes shimmering as he pulled her against him, his body warm against her back, his energy rolling around her making her stomach flip so hard it almost hurt. He wore a long black trench coat, moving it around the both of them, Sheila's mind going crazy as he wrapped the coat around her. She wasn't turning around looking at him, she kept her eyes forward as his hands slowly went under her jacket, his intake of breath at the soft feel of the cashmere making her wet. Her mind questioned whether it was him, her heart telling her mind to shut up.

His fingers moved on the sweater, up to the lacy bra, tracing the outline of the lace against her skin, Sheila holding her breath. His hands were warm against her breasts, her stomach flipping again as his thumbs moved against her throbbing nipples under the bra, the scratch of the lace making already sensitive parts throb more. His hands went down, finding the bottom of the sweater, moving under it, Sheila not sure if the goosebumps were from the cold air hitting her warm skin or the feel of his hands on her warm skin. They moved up to the lacy bra again, playing with the edges before dipping in, pinching her sensitive nipples making her gasp. His hands freed her breasts from the bra, playing with her skin, pinching then caressing leaving Sheila breathless. She saw all of her friends by the rail, her eyes still forward as he pressed his erection firmly against her ass.

The hands left her breasts, her nipples straining against the soft cashmere fabric as then went down her stomach, moving into the waistband of her skirt, into her panties, finding the moisture awaiting him. His head was by her neck, his breath hot, Shelia not laying her head back as his fingers played with the very heart of her. The moved past the labia playing with the moisture, finding her clitoris rubbing against it gently, Sheila moaning in pleasure. One finger played with her clit while the other gently inserted into her rubbing the sensitive inside of her, rubbing her G spot making Sheila's knees go weak. He played with her, feeling her shudder against him with each stroke, taking her over to the edge but stopping before she was lost.

"We're five minutes away!" The announcer scream, the crowd following.

Sheila felt cold as the hands left her, her breath stopping as they came under the skirt, running over her ass, finding her thong, pulling it to the side, fingertips running along her sensitive skin from behind. She kept her eyes trained on the crystal ball as it lit up at the top of the building, her breathing ragged as she felt him unzip himself, slowly bringing her back against him, his penis hot as he slipped it between her legs, moving to her pulsating slit. He stopped for a second, waiting for any type of disapproval, when she did nothing, keeping her eyes on the ball, he moved further, slowly filling her hot cunt with his penis. Sheila thought she'd orgasm as he slid into her, her head falling back onto his chest, his breath hot and ragged against her ear.

"Ten"

He moved slowly, in rhythm with the count down to the new year.

"Five"

He went deeper, Sheila catching her breath as she knew she was close, the crowd surging, pushing him harder into her.

"Four"

He pumped hard,

"Three"

His hands were hard on her breasts, grabbing them.

"Two"

Sheila felt him pull completely out, almost screaming at him not to stop, gasping as he entered her hard.

"One."

Sheila went limp as everyone screamed, his last stroke taking her over the edge pulling him with her as he filled her, pumping slowly, his hands pulling her against him, not letting her fall. She shuddered against him, her whole body on fire, a light moan leaving her lips. As everyone celebrated around them, they both were still, connected, having a hard time catching their breath. She knew she should turn around, but she couldn't, his penis twitching inside of her causing spasms of her own. To anyone around them they were just a couple celebrating the new year quietly rather than jumping up and down like the others. She felt him slip himself out of her, sighing because she wanted him back inside her again. He righted her skirt as Sheila pulled her bra back over her exposed breasts, everything in her spent. The jacket was warm around both of them, Sheila shivering from the blast of cold as he slipped the coat from her shoulders.

Turning, looking for the lucky new year kiss, Shelia sighed.

He was gone.

Quickly looking around the crowd for him, she couldn't find him anywhere in the crowd, the connection between them lost. She didn't even feel his stare.

It was as if everything that just happened was all just play in her mind.

Perhaps it was just a chance encounter, she thought as her friends screamed at her to come and join them in partying. Looking around one more time, she pushed forward in the sea of bodies, joining them celebrating the new year.

KateMel
KateMel
1 Followers