What Becomes Of Texts

Story Info
The fun to be had from a little text or two.
1.5k words
3.5
11.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat waiting patiently in the bedroom this morning, not knowing exactly what to expect of the day to come. I had been told it would be a new experience, and a trust exercise, which made me wonder what exactly he had planned for me today.

Sitting on ht bed in just my night-shirt, I was totally comfortable, that is until he entered, and I felt awfully exposed. I couldn't move, and I wouldn't until he told me to. I just squirmed a little under his gaze.

"Are you ready for the day ahead pet?" He asked, a hint of a laugh in his voice.

"Erm Yes Sir, I think so Sir," I said uncertainly, as not knowing what was ahead made me nervous but wanting to trust him, knowing full well that he would never ever hurt me.

"Good," he smiled down at me, a hint of mischief in his eyes, "Strip, and I shall explain the days activities to you." I stood up and peeled the shirt over my head dropping it on the floor, a blush rising quickly to my cheeks. "Good, today is going to be about trust, and learning to depend on me for everything."

"Yes Sir," I responded quickly.

"Hold out your hands, there's a good girl." I did as I was told while Master fitted the locking mits to my wrists, my hands no longer existing, and I started to understand what he meant. "Now you see without me you can't really do very much now pet," he whispered kindly as he fixed a collar around my neck, and adding a leash to match.

"Yes Sir." I said sincerely, "I know that you are teaching me something I need to learn."

"Yes, now there is one rule for today, well several, but the most important one is that if you have at any point to wear your hood, you are forbidden to speak, do you understand?"

"Yes Sir," I said a little nervously, we had been discussing doing a bit more serious nipple play with clamps and such, as well as other things that had in the past made me slightly nervous.

"You will service me, as and when required, in whichever manner I see fit, and you will ask me if you want or need anything, as you would probably fail to do it yourself anyway."

I paused nervously, my eyes roaming around the room trying to avoid agreeing to this. I love the control, but being completely out of control was something else, an alien concept, so erotic but also terrifying. "Yes Sir," I finally managed to mumble.

"Good, now let us start as we mean to go on shall we?" He sat on the bed and tugged my leash until I was lying beside him when he stretched out. He pulled the hood over my head and all I managed was a slight moan of protest.

Master then directed my head down to where his cock was standing proud, and muttered, "I don't really need to tell you what to do with that now do I?" I shook my head and lifted the hood just enough to slide it into my mouth before I began sucking. "Mmm, now you are a good girl aren't you, get used to this because you'll probably be spending a lot of time down there today."

I was forbidden to speak I could only moan and nod my head to try and convey that I understood what he meant. After a few moments I settled into a rather awkward rhythm, my lack of hands made it difficult to support myself or give further stimulation to him. Once that had begun I felt his hand stroking my back softly which made me tense, if ever so slightly.

Master took no heed to my reaction as his hand continued down my back sliding over my arse and towards my damp pussy. The whole situation was making me horny, even as it made me nervous.

His hand brushed my clit and I had to stifle a moan and a gasp as the sensations went shooting through me. I redoubled my efforts on his cock as he continues to stroke me, making me horny until my hips started to buck as my orgasm approached.

"Oh no you don't," he chucked as he removed his hand, my ass wiggling in attempt to regain the contact, I then felt something which made my disappointment all the firmer. He was fastening on my chastity belt, I was not getting release, not any time soon anyway. The thoughts of what exactly today would hold filled me with a silent fear and desperation for release.

I could feel Master begin to tense and knew that he must be close to his first release of the day. I kept up the pace and stimulation as best I could seal my lips around the end of his cock, so that I could dutifully swallow all he would give me.

"Ah, I'm gonna cum," was all he said as he filled my mouth with his warm salty seed. "Now you are a good girl aren't you?" He asked and I knew it was a question that did not require an answer, as I could not at the moment.

He lifted the hood from my face, which was now rather flushed with the heat of the hood and the tension of needing release. "Now we are going to try some new interesting stimulation's as I would like to find out what they do to you, but yes this will stay locked up for the time being as we don't want you getting too many ideas and misbehaving do we?"

"No Sir," I sighed.

"Lie down with your head on the pillows in the centre of the bed now," he said as he got off the bed pulling on some trousers as he did so. I complied quickly allowing him full access to me, not daring to question him, for knowing it would be an act only to incur punishment. He then efficiently tied off both my wrists and ankles leaving me spread out and exposing me completely.

He then lifted several items out the bedside drawer, which I couldn't see from the angle at which I was tied. First of all there was a penis gag, which he secured tightly around my head, adding, "Just a little something for you to practice on my dear while I'm busy else where." The he placed a blindfold over my eyes making the world a dark place, with only sound and sensation.

The cool air had made my nipples harden and the ached terribly, I wanted so badly to rub then, and almost as if he knew what I was thinking he gently began to stroke my nipples. The sensations made my clit throb and ache for the same attention, but alas he would not.

I then felt a prickling, almost painful sensation start at just below my shoulder blade, which I was later to find out was a pinwheel. It moved slowly down on a winding path towards my right nipple making it swell even further, and sent me into whimpers as the pins finally came into contact with my oh so sensitive nub, I wanted to scream and moan and rub myself all at once.

He repeated this same action on my other nipple which made me start to beg around my gag for release, for anything, for him to please unlock my poor pussy and touch it, just once, as the heat began to build.

The all at once the wheel was gone and his mouth and hands replaced them rubbing nipping and squeezing my engorged nipples, my clit was so swollen I wanted to cry, my pussy dripping wet and tensing around thin air.

As quickly as they had come his hands and mouth were gone, replaced by a cold steel gripping my nubs painfully making me cry out, and my eyes water at the sensation. The clamps were attached tightly enough that they would stay on but not enough to cause any real pain.

The blindfold was removed and I blinked for several minutes letting my eyes adjust to the light as he also removed the gag and I whimpered at the feelings from my tortured chest, and my over excited pussy.

"You have been a very good girl for me, today, so far anyway. I will allow you to ask for one thing, and one thing only, so think about it carefully."

I cleared my throat and timidly replied, "Yes Sir, I know what I want, Sir."

"What's that then my dear?"

"I want to cum Sir, I want you to unlock this belt and stroke my clit 'til I cum Sir."

Before he slid his cock deep in my mouth he replied, "Well you'll just have to work extra hard today then wont you? If any punishment is incurred then you loose your prise, happy gaming."