What Came Over Me?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. But yes, I still wanted more moving my hips and my open cunt against his hand.

"Yes Oui" I said, mixing French. "I need a hard cock in me, yes- baise-moi, Oui, oui!"

I could hardly believe how turned on I was by the sight of this young man, Amadou's, huge cock.

His strong hands pulled my hips toward him. My wet cunt already full of cum was distended and open.

As if I were but a feather Amadou turned me onto my back and knelt between my legs spreading open, pushing them to my chest. He paused between my spread legs seeming to smile as he brought himself to the opening of my cunt.

I couldn't imagine how his cock was going to fit inside me. I had never taken a cock so large.

He slowly started pushing into me.

Thankfully he was gentle as he pushed all the way in. I was so filled. He was stretching my cunt to new limits.

Perhaps he had fucked enough young girls to know to start slowly but as my orgasm started he began fucking me in earnest.

I had never had a cock of this size in me before. Amadou grunted, thrusting and plunging back into me again and again.

He must have seen I was about to cum as he stopped, rolling over onto his back his cock still in me all the while.

He spoke again for the first time since earlier when I had left him while dancing in the living room.

"I knew you wanted me. Didn't you? Don't deny it you bitch. You are such a slut, now fuck me. Yeah, you do the work now, make yourself cum, work that little cunt of yours Kathy, make me cum, Do it!"

It was unbelievable this kid, barely 20 years old talking to me like this, but what was worse was that he was right. I did need so badly to cum again. I loved the feeling of his huge cock filling me.

Imagine, me just having had a stranger cum in my ass and Farid cum in my pussy and earlier in my hand while I tongued his ass and I still needed more!

I started to ride Amadou's cock, no hint of making love here just pure fucking and in front of these other people as well.

Farid also could not pass up a final time to mention my fiancé, Nick.

He spoke softly with contempt. "Well, I wish your lover; Nick could see what a little slut you are when he is gone."

And with that Farid moved behind me, positioning his rigid cock at the entrance to my just fucked asshole. He entered me without resistance and commenced to fuck me in time with my pelvic movements on Amadou's huge cock.

Never had I been so full, so obscenely fucked like a shameless piece of meat for these two men.

I started to cum yet again, again screaming aloud as my body convulsed in pleasure as I felt first Amadou then Farid cum inside me, filling both my ass and cunt again.. Their fluids were leaking from me.

I can't remember when they even stopped. Had I sucked to hardness one of them or even someone else while taking a cock in my ass and cunt at the same time? Or had someone simply jacked off in my mouth or on my face?

Nevertheless I awoke in that room the next morning, alone, the sun already up.

Sore and covered in cum, stretched and tired, I was lucky to find my dress and rain coat. I never did find my panties.

What a mess I was on the Metro. I felt like all eyes were on me, particularly the businessmen who stared. Not to forget the young boys, the ones at the bottom of the stairs who normally called insults to me then asked in Arabic to see my panties. Thanking me for the show of my legs and my short tight skirts; my god, if only they knew.

What had come over me?

12