What Can I Say; She Offered!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
onwardbob
onwardbob
354 Followers

I used my hand to guide my cock's head to her opening. Way to impatient to draw it out, I gave a little flip of my hips, and watched it pop out of sight. But hey, I wasn't in so big a hurry that I didn't take the time to repeat that sweet little move, several times in fact! And then, while Jackie squealed out one long drawn out yes, I steadily pushed deeper. Big surprise, I didn't stop pushing until I was fully buried in her ass either.

Jackie almost gave me time to savor the feel of having every throbbing inch of my cock buried, wrapped up tight in her hot wet ass. Hell I was already worrying about cuming to fast, and that was even before she started rotating her hips, and insisting "OK bob darling, now if you don't mind, fuck me!" Sure, and I knew she meant it, and I also knew just what would happen right after I gave in to her demands for me to "Do it, slam it, fuck my ass hard...yeah, slam it to me!" But, Alex came to my rescue, sort of anyway!

Engineering a timely diversion, he told Jackie "Baby girl, maybe you should shut up and chill! We're driving the bus now, OK?" So, after a derisive snort, she shifted, bracing up on her outstretched arms. Oh boy, and that's when I felt Alex's big cock for the first time. Yeah well, our cocks were only separated by a not very thick membrane, weren't they? Anyway, with Jackie off his chest, he started bucking slow jabbing thrusts up in to her. Now I'm not gay, and I know it too! But still, I've got to admit that having the fat head of his thick cock pressing and sliding against mine felt pretty damn good! OK, but still kind of weird! So maybe that's why I was just kneeling there, yeah, with my cock buried eight delightful inches deep in Jackie's sweet ass. Whatever, for some stupid reason, I still wasn't making a move to actually fuck that gorgeous thing!

Sounding definitely impatient, Jackie reminded me of what she wanted with a sarcastic "Anytime Bob, move it buster, get busy and fuck that ass your big cocks parked in!"

Well, Alex had something to say about that, reminding her "Quiet baby, or I'll have Bob spank your ass; and, that's before he fucks it too!" Whoa there, I thought, it's not that I wouldn't love spanking Jackie's ass. Only, I'd have to pull my cock out of it first, and I'm not about to do anything quite that dumb! Which meant, right, it was high time to fuck a little ass!

Emboldened by Alex's mischievous threat, I ripped my cock out of Jackie's ass with one backward jerk of my hips. Startled, she let out a yelp of shocked protest. That was the plan; so, before I slammed her ass full of cock again, I rang a cracking swat off it. Sure she yelped again, but then, she giggled, go figure! And as I'd already learned; well, the only thing that felt better then popping the head of my cock out of Jackie's tight little asshole, was the incredible feel of penetrating her again. Although, leaving a glowing handprint on her pretty tan ass had been about a kick and a half too! Feeling the hard slap of my thighs against that ass's warm soft curves wasn't half bad either! Fucking won out over spanking, so that's what I did, and with gusto too! Every hard thrust drove in deep, and every one of them felt just absolutely fucking awesome too! And when I tried adding in a twist, the tight slick feel of that ass as my cock's thick length spiraled through it was unbearably sweet. Hell, it was just too fucking much! Add in the erotic sensations Alex's hard upward thrusts rippled along my own cock's length, and yeah, I knew it was going to be a short fuck. So, I went for it; fucking Jackie's ass, taking her just as hard and fast as I could pound it out.

I pumped madly away, Alex frantically bucked up, and Jackie, well she just screamed for more! Hey, it's not like either of us was about to stop and give her that promised spanking! So, while it lasted, she encouraged us, enthusiastically pleading "Give it to me...harder, yes more...oh God yes, I'm so full...more, more, fuck me, yes fuck me!" I did my part, and kept right on doing it, while my cock erupted, pumping what felt like solid streams of cum deep in to her body. Cocooned inside the tight slick heat of her ass, I felt every spasm, every intense jerk as my cock unloaded shot after shot. Ah well, Jackie was still loudly screaming for more, when, betrayed by a fast deflating cock, I slipped out of her.

Suddenly aware of just how hot and sweaty I felt, I backed off the recliner, turned, and dove in to the pool. Arms folded on the deck, I floated in deliciously cool water, watching to see what Alex would do next. But, I realized that I'd missed whatever exchange had Jackie levering herself off Alex and on to her feet. Alex stood up to, gave me a wink and turned back to deal with a scowling Jackie. Wondering why, I would have sworn I'd just seen Alex flash her the peace sign. And I was still curious too, until she turned, bent over and grabbed her ankles. Well fine, things did make a lot more sense; sure, after Alex gave Jackie's perfect ass two carefully aimed swat, one to each prettily exposed cheek. Looking to me like he'd have liked to give her several more, instead he settled for calmly ordering "Now baby girl, I'll have you on your back!" Obediently, and almost managing to bite back a giggle, Jackie settled back on to the recliner. Crossing her legs at the ankle, she grinned up at Alex.

Alex reached down, grabbed Jackie's ankles, and uncrossed her legs. Still holding her by the ankles, he knelt between them. Ankles caught in one hand, he rolled her legs back over her head; and then, he gave her the hard spanking I figured they'd both been looking forward too. That spanking was delivered with enough of a wallop to open Jackie's eyes wide. Cool, and utterly unruffled, she never stopped grinning; except, when she stuck her tongue out at him, and that was right before she said "Thank you bastard, gonna fuck me now?"

With a nod, and a "Un-huh," Alex draped Jackie's legs over his shoulders. From my angle , she looked just so absolutely spread wide open! And didn't that jus make Alex's cock look positively gigantic? That big cock's head nudged Jackie's puckered asshole, lingered there ; and then, one powerful thrust buried it to the hilt in her vagina. He took her hard too, fucking her with a frenzied abandon. Every hard hammering thrust drove ten thick inches of rigid cock in to her. And I'd swear, every single one of them pounded in, reentering her over and over again. Why not, poor Alex had been waiting a long time, and it sure seemed obvious that wild fuck was entirely for his pleasure.

You just had to love Jackie, she took it hands tangled in his hair, and screaming for him to "Fuck me, come on fuck me...Oh God yes, harder...do it, yeah cum in me, do it!"

Well by then, I'd noticed my cum trickling back out of Jackie's ass. Now that startlingly erotic sight had me, and my fast rising cock thinking that just maybe another round seemed like a damn good idea. And seeing as how I'd already cum once in the ladies mouth, and once in her asshole too, I wanted to try for the hat trick and unload right where I figured Alex was just about to. Which meant, I was seriously hoping he'd decide to finish up by fucking her ass. Not only did I want to see her take that porn star sized cock; but, I sort of liked the fact that he'd be using my cum for lube. Which coincidentally meant, I wouldn't end up fucking a vagina full of his! Lovely fantasy right? Guess whose pager chose that moment to remind me I was supposedly working? Fuck it, I told myself, it can wait!

Alex did the unexpected, and from Jackie's shrieked "Bastard, no, you wouldn't dare," apparently he'd taken her by surprise too. And never mind my silly fantasies; what he did then was perfection. His timing perfect, he pulled out, grunted one damn satisfied sounding "Fuck yes," and unleashed a truly impressive geyser of cum. Yeah, and while Jackie continued to shriek her unhappy protest, torrents of cum rained down on her tits and belly. Only gosh, I sure hadn't seen her make any move to dodge those twisting ropes of cum as they arced her way.

Looking awfully undignified, but laughing and clapping, Alex made his escape. He dodged, avoiding the half hearted kick Jackie aimed at his fleeing ass. Diving, with a monstrous splash he joined me in the pool. Jackie made it to her feet, tried hard to look pissed, but burst out laughing instead. Seriously, I've never seen so much cum in one place! Well, I suppose it wasn't exactly all in one place, now was it! Nope, there was a big glob of the stuff in her hair, her tits looked like they'd been glazed, and of course there were rivulets of Alex's cum trickling down her belly too. And, if she'd turned around, I'm sure I'd have seen plenty of mine decorating her ass, and probably running down her thighs too.

Jackie's graceful dive barely even made a ripple. Swimming underwater she arrowed across the width of the pool. Surfacing, she started a slow, hands on the hips walk back our way. Luckily for me, by the time she walked in to my arms, the pool water had washed Alex's cum off her body! Arms around my neck, my flaming cock pressing hard against her belly, Jackie kissed me. It was long, lip crushingly hard, and delivered with enough fire in it to have me thinking about collecting on that hat trick. So naturally, my pager went off again and right in the middle of that kiss too. No way could I ignore it, not a second time! Yeah well, at least I collected a sweet thank-you, along with one, unfortunately final absolutely sizzling kiss. And then, I reluctantly headed for the stairs. I was getting dressed when Alex called out, thanking me for being such a good sport. He absolutely cracked me up by asking me just how I planned on reporting Jackie's tip on my Income Tax. Hey, it seemed pretty damn funny at the time! Maybe, you just had to be there, huh? Seriously though, the thing I remember best about that afternoon is how much fun the two of them had, and how much they laughed together!

onwardbob
onwardbob
354 Followers