"WHAT?" Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,780 Followers

"Your wish is my command," I answered as I drove into her.

"Ohhhhhhh ... mmmmmmm ... yeah ... yeah ... yeah ... fuck me ... hard ... deep ... like that ... yesssss ... yesssss ... Fuck me harder ... make me cum, lover ... I want to cum all over your big, hard cock," she moaned, breathlessly as her pussy gripped my cock even tighter.

My hips became a blur as I pounded into her. The room filled with the sound of our flesh slapping against each other and a squishy, wetness from between her legs.

Her fingernails scratched my back as her back arched upwards, pressing her tits against me. Her legs wrapped around my waist, pulling herself up while pulling me down, mashing her clit against the base of my cock. It was everything I'd ever fantasized about.

"So close ... so close ... gonna cum ... gonna ...," she chanted until I pulled away.

"WHAT ...?"

"Turn around, slut. I want to fuck you from behind."

"Mmmmmmmmmm, my favorite," she said as she spun around, her ass high in the air. She dropped her head to a pillow. The sight of her wet, swollen pussy was matched only by the limited sight I had of her tits mashed against the mattress.

"Is this what you want, slut?" I teased, as I rubbed my cock across her outer lips making sure to rub against her hypersensitive clit.

"Yesssssssss ... pound my cunt. Drive into me, mother fucker. Let me feel your cock ramming against the back of my pussy," she moaned, as she raised a hand and placed it on the headboard to support herself.

My hands gripped her hips and as I pushed forward, while I pulled her back against me, making sure that my entire cock was buried in her. "Yes ... yes ... yes ... so good, so fucking hot ... gonna cum if I keep going like this," I wheezed between thrusts.

"So ... who's ... stopping ... you?"

My pace increased once again, the desire to cum blocking out everything around us.

"Ohmigod ... your cock feels so good in my pussy. It feels so fucking big. Stretch me, lover. Stretch my cunt. I love having you fuck me like this. Ahhh ... yes ... yes ... oh gawd ... don't stooooop."

The bed shook beneath us, the headboard slamming against the wall with each thrust. It was then that I felt her fingers wrap around my cock as she played with her clit.

"Fuck me ... fuck my pussy ... ohhhhhh ... yeahhhhh ... ohhhhhh ... gawd ... so fucking good ... ahh ... ahh ... ahh ... ohhhhhh ... yesssss ... gawd, I need this ... sooooo fucking goood ... ahh ... ahh ... ahh ... such a big fucking cock ... ohmigod such a good fucking cock ... yeah ... yeah ... yeah ... mmmmmmm ... ohhhhhh ... fuck yeah ... I'm gonna cum, too ... ohhhhhhh ... ahhh ... ahhh ... ahhh ... fuck that pussy ... right there ... yeah ... yeah ... just like that ... oh gawd ... right there ... pound me ... pound my pussy ... fuck my cunt."

I felt her pussy tighten around my cock and knew it was going to be race to the finish to see which of us would cum first. I leaned over and reached between her legs, capturing her clit between my thumb and forefinger. I gently squeezed as my balls slapped against her slit.

"Do it ... pound me ... fuck me ... ohmigod ... cum in me ... fill me with your cum," she said a voice so soft I barely heard it.

I thrust forward, burying my cock into her depths. I felt her pussy clamp down around my shaft, like a velvety vise. That was all it took. Strand after strand of my cum rocketed from the tip, splattering and painting the walls of her pussy. "Arrrgghhhhhhhhhhhh," I groaned as my cum filled her. I saw bright colored lights flash in front of my eyes as my cock jerked and spasmed.

"MEEEEEEE TOOOOOOOOOOOO," she wailed as she felt my cum fill her pussy. Her pussy muscles rolled up and down its length, milking every strand from me.

I rolled over onto my back as the room around me slowly began to fade, whether from the amount I'd had to drink or the intensity of my orgasm I didn't know nor care.

It felt like the most natural thing in the world as she rolled on her side, resting her head on my shoulder.

The last thing I remembered was asking, "What are you doing here?"

"Shhhhhhhhh," she replied as she gently ran her fingertips across my chest. "I'll explain it all in the morning?"

"But what about da ...?"

"Shhhhhhhhhh."

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,780 Followers
12