What Christy Wants, Christy Gets

Story Info
Stepdaughter gets her stepdaddy.
5k words
4.58
167.1k
214

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JKLust
JKLust
93 Followers

I was in the den, scanning the shelves of the media tower, looking for a DVD to play, to while away the night. Normally, on a Friday night, I would be out with my wife, or in bed with her. But, that night, my wife was away on a business trip, leaving me alone in the house with her daughter. That turned out to be a big mistake.

My stepdaughter, Christy, was a cute little minx, who liked to prance around the house in a tank top and short shorts. Every time she bounced by, I got a view of those long, thin, smooth legs, her newly formed round ass, and her delicious perky titties. Her mother kept asking her to cover up, but she yelled back that she was eighteen now, a grown woman who could do what she wanted, and her mother backed down, not wanting to deal with the ball of fury that her daughter could become whenever she didn't get her way.

As I was scanning the shelves of the media tower, Christy sidled up next to me.

"What are we gonna watch, daddy?" she asked.

I turned to answer her, but before I could speak I noticed that her usual skimpy outfit was even skimpier. She was wearing the usual tiny white tank top, pressed tight against her fresh teenage curves, but on bottom, instead of the normal short shorts, she was only wearing pink panties. Soft, silky, satin and lace panties.

"Christy," I said. "You shouldn't wear that."

"Why not?" she snapped back. "This is my house, and I can wear what I want."

"Yeah, but," I reasoned, trying to think of how to tell her she was dressing too sexy, without giving away that I looked at her in a sexual way. "But, you have to know ... when you show skin like that ... it's not appropriate."

"Why isn't it appropriate?" she asked innocently, as she shook her little hips side to side. Oh, she knew what she was doing. She definitely knew.

I couldn't answer her. As I was thinking of what to say, I caught a whiff of her scent. The sweet scent of a woman. I felt the heat emanating from her warm smooth skin, making my temperature rise. My pants started to feel tight, as my erection grew and grew.

Christy looked down, and started to laugh uncontrollably.

"You pervert," she said, pointing at my growing mass.

"I was thinking of your mom," I protested.

"Bullshit," she said. "I'm getting you hard."

"So what if I am getting hard," I replied. "That's why it's not appropriate for you to wear those skimpy clothes."

"Not ... appropriate?" she asked, as she slinked up even closer to me, blasting her scent deep into my nostrils. She pressed her body against mine, grabbed my bulge with one hand, stood on her tip toes, kissed my neck, and made me an offer.

"Tell me you love me more than mommy," she said. "And I'll give you a blowjob."

She smiled, batted her eyes, and looked up at me for a response. I looked down at her adorable young face, and her big pouty lips that were made to pleasure a man. She was wearing bright red lipstick to highlight her beautiful mouth. That had to be intentional. There was no reason why, on a Friday night with nothing to do, she would need to wear makeup in the house. She was wearing green eye shadow too, and rouge that make her cheeks look rosy and fresh. She really dolled herself up for this. The makeup made all the fine features of her cute young face stand out, and the sexiest part had to be those big, bright red, pouty lips. I couldn't help but stare at them. They were so thick and luscious. I needed to know what they felt like around my cock.

I stared at her lips a little longer, and finally said, "Okay."

"Okay?" she asked. "Tell me what I want to hear."

I struggled with the betrayal, not wanting to say it. I hesitated, and stood paralyzed. Christy got tired of waiting. She turned around, wiggling her round ass at me, and started to flounce away. Oh, that ass. It was so beautiful, and she knew it. It was the most voluptuous part of her tight little body, full, developed, and round. Her pink panties were so tiny that they barely covered the top of her ass cheeks, leaving the creamy smooth skin naked and exposed to my view. I couldn't take my eyes off that ass, and my cock was getting harder and starting to hurt.

Ultimately, try though I might to fight the temptation, my needs were stronger than my moral principles. "I love you more than I love your mommy," I called out after her.

"Good daddy," she said. She turned back around, walked right up to me, and dropped to her knees.

I had no idea what she had against her mom, my wife. I heard them argue, of course, but I thought that was typical mother-daughter fighting. I did not know how much Christy hated her mom, wanted to get even with her for something, or prove to herself that she was better. Well, if Christy was going to give pleasure to me out of rebellion against her mom, I wasn't going to refuse.

On her knees, her face right in front of the bulge in my pants, my stepdaughter started to unbuckle my belt. "I didn't know it would be this easy," she teased. "I'm disappointed in you, daddy. I thought you'd put up more of a fight."

"Quiet," I said. "Just keep going."

She unbuckled my belt, and pulled my pants down around my ankles. My large cock sprung up and bounced in front of her face.

"Ooooh," she purred in appreciation, as her eyes widened. "I heard mommy moan every night with you. The walls are so thin. I had to see what made her moan so much. Now I get it." She smiled wide, those big pouty lips spread in delight at the sight of my manhood. She had put on a sexy show for me ever since I moved in, wearing skimpy clothes, giggling, jiggling her body when I was looking and her mom was not. I half suspected that she was trying to entice me, but was never sure, always doubting my instincts. But now I knew.

The whole time, the show was put on for my benefit, and she was playing the part of the sex kitten. Only now, with that smile on her face, she wasn't playing a part anymore. This was genuine happiness. She put her hand around my blood-engorged cock, and smiled even brighter and broader. I could never tell with Christy when she was putting on an act, or what she was really thinking. She was a teenage girl with hormones and emotions and feelings all over the map. But with my cock in her hand, she had just one clear emotion - joy. Christy was born to love large cock.

With her free hand, she brushed her long hair away from her face, over her shoulders. Her full, thick, lush healthy hair cascaded down her back, and I could see a full view of her pretty little face just before she started to pleasure me.

She placed her full, thick, bright red lips around my cock. She moved her mouth up and down the shaft, as one hand jerked the base, and the other hand cupped my balls tenderly. Christy needed no instruction. She had done this before. And it felt amazing.

Not only was the feeling amazing, but also it was a pleasure to look at her pretty face, and to see her broad smile as she joyously bobbed her head up and down, eagerly filling her mouth with my shaft. The base of my cock was in the firm grip of her cute little hand, a hand that was freshly manicured with French tips, glitter, and a tiny heart painted on each nail.

She removed her hand from my balls, and wrapped it around my thighs, pulling me closer to her in a warm embrace. The closeness only heightened our pleasure.

And just when I thought I couldn't feel any better, she unwrapped her arm from my legs, and placed it on my cock in front of her other little hand. Now she had two hands working together, stroking in unison while she swallowed and sucked hard.

It felt so good. I reached down to brush her young, healthy hair. And that's when I noticed it on my left hand. The wedding ring. The symbol of my love, honor, commitment and faithfulness to Christy's mother. I couldn't look at it and enjoy this. It didn't feel right. But I wasn't about to stop what I was doing.

With my right hand, I pulled at the ring on my finger. I was starting to get it loose, when Christy noticed I was distracted. She looked up at what I was doing, and placed her hand on mine.

"No," she said. "Leave it on. I like it."

Well, that was it. What Christy wants, Christy gets. I couldn't say no to her. I kept the ring on, and put it out of my mind.

She continued bringing me to ecstasy. I reached down and brushed my hand tenderly through her hair. Her beautiful hair. Her dangerous green eyes looked up at me. There was love in her eyes, and mischief.

"Do you love this?" I asked.

"Mmmm hmmm," she answered, sliding her warm mouth up and down my shaft. She opened her mouth wide, and swallowed as much as she possibly could, until the tip of my cock tickled the back of her throat. She coughed as she pulled her mouth away.

"I guess I put it in too deep," she said. Christy looked up at me, and gave me a grin and a wink, "I'm sure I'll get better with practice daddy."

"That's okay, baby," I winked back. "Keep going."

She continued. I brushed her hair back, away from her ears, and noticed that she was wearing the diamond stud earrings I bought her for her eighteenth birthday. I remember the day. It was three months ago. We were walking in the mall, her arm was through mine, and she suggested we go into the jewelry store. I wasn't sure about that, but she pressed her cute little head against my shoulder, and pleaded, "Please daddy, we'll just look."

When we got inside the store, she made a beeline straight for the diamond stud earrings. Obviously she looked at them before, and wanted them badly. That's when she laid on the smooth charm that I couldn't resist.

"Daddy, my birthday is a week away, and I really want these earrings. I'd look so cute in them, don't you think? And I know you can afford them. Buying this would be nothing to you. I'd buy them myself, but I can't afford what I want. They don't let teenage girls work jobs that make any money. Please, daddy?"

I knew her mom was going to give me hell if I bought those earrings. She said I spoiled Christy too much as it was. But Christy looked so sweet, cute, innocent, and helpless. I couldn't say no to that adorable face, or those wide eyes, or those cute legs, or that cute butt.

"You're the best daddy!" she squealed, as I pulled out my wallet so I could give the cashier my credit card. My stepdaughter shook in excitement, threw her arms around me, and kissed me on the cheek. The electricity went through me, and my skin burned hot.

I was right, her mom did give me hell. But it was worth it for just the kiss on the cheek.

And now, I was looking down at the diamond studs that I bought for her. It made me happy, thinking that I bought something that was on her. It made me think that, in some way, she was my possession. And she was making me feel so good, I wanted to own her completely, and cover her with clothing and jewelry that I would buy just for her. How many more gifts could I buy, I wondered, before my wife became suspicious?

She continued sucking. Harder and faster. I grunted in pleasure. She giggled.

"Oh yes," I cried. "Yes yes yes yes." I was enjoying it so much, my hips moved on their own, and I started thrusting inside her mouth. She took me in willingly, hungrily. She stared up at me with love and mischief in her eyes again.

And then she stopped. I was feeling so good, maybe a minute away from climax, and she stopped! What did the brat want now?

"Oh no you're not," she said. "You're not gonna come in my mouth. You're gonna fuck me first."

She stood up, still holding my cock in a firm grip, staring at it and smiling. I brushed her hair back, and held her pretty face in my hands. I turned her face up to me. She stroked my cock while we gazed at each other and smiled.

"You want me to fuck you?" I asked.

"Mmm hmmm," she intoned, nodding her head.

"I thought you said you were going to give me a blowjob."

"I changed my mind. I want more."

That devious little brat. She probably planned all along to get me excited first, and then switch it up on me. I was far too excited to resist. How could I say no to her now?

I bent down and kissed her on the mouth.

"Take your clothes off," I commanded.

She did as she was told. First she grabbed her skimpy white tank top by the bottom and pulled it up over her head. She wasn't wearing a bra, and so I could see those perky titties, standing firm on her chest. Then she slipped out of her tiny panties that barely covered anything.

I peeled off my clothes, stepping out of the pants and boxers that were around my ankles, and pulling off my T-shirt as fast as I could.

"Turn around," I said.

She turned around as told. Her beautiful naked ass was facing me. The round, pert, firm curvy ass on my petite little stepdaughter, was crying out to have my hands on it. I placed my hands firmly on that wonderful ass, for the first time in my life. It made me happy to rub something so perfectly wonderful.

I took her by the hand, and led her to the bar we had set up in the corner of the den. I placed her hands on the top of the bar. I circled back behind her, so that her ass was once again directly in front of me. I grabbed her hips and lifted them up and back, so that I could easily put myself inside her. She turned her head around towards me.

"You'd better not come fast," she declared. "I want to come too, daddy."

My little brat was so demanding.

From behind, I rubbed my cock against her wet, soft pussy lips. Back and forth. Getting harder. She was getting wetter.

I slid my cock in.

"Oh shit," she said. "Oh shit."

It was a tight fit. I'd never been inside anything so tight, wet, warm, and wonderful.

This was a mint condition pussy. Perfect and tight.

She turned her head to face me. She looked deep into my eyes. Her bright green eyes were filled with love, and worship, and devotion.

I knew how much young girls could get attached to a man who fucks them. Especially virgins. I didn't know if Christy was a virgin. I suspected she wasn't, given her forward behavior, but there was always a chance. Regardless, virgin or no, she was young, and bound to be attached to me because I was inside her. I liked that. I wanted her attached to me; she felt so right.

"Tell me you love me, and kiss me," she demanded.

"I love you," I declared. I bent my head down and kissed her deep on the mouth, sticking my tongue inside. Our tongues wrestled with each other, while I was pumping my cock inside her tight, wet pussy. She moaned and squealed.

When our kiss ended, she stared up into my eyes and smiled.

My hands were still squeezing her perfect ass cheeks. She placed her hand on my left hand - the one with the wedding ring on it - and brought my hand up to her perky, firm tit.

"Squeeze it," she demanded.

I squeezed her tit, as she twisted her upper body around, and gently scratched my hairy chest with her manicured fingernails. She brought her hand up around my neck, and pulled me closer.

"Your shoulders are so broad," she marveled. At the compliment to my masculinity, I thrust inside her even harder. "Oh yes yes yes yes yes," she moaned.

"Ooooh god," I moaned.

It felt so good. I had to make her pussy mine. I was going to give her the best fuck of her life. I pumped harder.

She looked up at me, with the same adoring and pleading eyes she had when she asked me to tell her I loved her and to kiss her. I knew what those eyes meant.

"I love you," I whispered. I planted another deep kiss on her mouth. She purred ecstatically.

I thrust extra hard, and she pulled away from our kiss, splaying herself on top of the bar. She pressed both her hands down to support her weight as I drove deeper and deeper into my tight young stepdaughter.

She panted. Her breathing was quick, shallow, and intense. "Fuck...yes...god," she cried. I pressed my broad chest against her narrow back, grabbed her titties, and pulled her against me as I kept drilling her, my hard pelvis pressing against her soft ass with each stroke.

And then, for a few seconds, her breathing stopped. She closed her eyes, opened her mouth wide, and let out a long moaning sigh.

"Aaaahhhhh," she exhaled as her body shook.

I just made my stepdaughter cum. I was so proud of myself. If she was into me before, she was going to be madly in love when this was done. My cock stayed hard, and not even close to cumming, the whole time I was pleasing my little girl. Now it was my turn.

I pulled out, backed her up a few inches, pressed my hand to the back of her neck, and bent her down, down, so her back was level with the floor, she was grabbing onto the edge of the bar, and her beautiful ass was sticking high for my reentry.

I slid in easily, my whole body tingling, my breath half-stopped at the intensity of being inside her.

"Oh my god," she moaned. "Oh my god." I agreed. This was the best I'd ever felt. Christy tried to raise her upper body, but I kept my hand on the back of her neck, holding her down. I'd gotten her into the perfect position for maximum tightness, and I had an unobstructed view of her round, amazing ass, high in the air. I wasn't going to let her ruin it by lifting herself up. The physical stimulation, and visual stimulation, was better than anything I'd imagined during the years that I fantasized about this moment.

Her left leg was shaking. More and more it was shaking. She was starting to lose her ability to stand on her own two feet. She was losing her balance.

"Hold my leg daddy," she pleaded. "I can't... I can't... hold my leg."

I lifted her thin shaking leg, from the back of her thigh, in my strong hand, and pulled it to the side, which widened her pussy and made the tight fit a bit smoother. She spun her body towards me, wrapped her hand around my neck and kissed me on the mouth. This new position decreased the intensity, and holding her shaking leg made it difficult for me to focus on coming. I was going to last a little longer than I planned. A part of me suspected she knew exactly what she was doing, knew that she was making me last longer.

"Thank you daddy," she said. Her eyes lit up as she gazed at me. She nodded her head and smiled. I nodded my head back and smiled, while I was taking long, slow, deep thrusts inside her pussy.

She moaned, and moaned, and whimpered, and whined.

"Oh, I need it. Oh, I need another," she cried. She looked at me with those pleading eyes that I knew so well by now.

"I love you," I said. And I leaned down and gave her another long, passionate French kiss that she loved so much. I smooched those thick, luscious, kissable lips two or three times after I pulled my tongue out. When I pulled my lips away, she smiled up at me. She loved kissing me as much as I loved kissing her. And she knew she had me. She smiled the triumphant smile of a woman who knows she has a man under her spell.

I focused my energy on pumping insider her, hard, while squeezing her leg with one hand, and her ass with the other.

"Oh, fuck," she cried. "Ooooooooooh my god," she moaned lowly. "I love you."

She shook, and then she was still. Content, satisfied. I gave Christy her second orgasm, and I still hadn't cum yet. I was going to fix that right away. The little brat had two orgasms, and I hadn't had any yet. If I didn't come soon, I was going to go berserk and punch a hole in the wall. Nothing was going to stop me from getting my satisfaction now.

I pulled out, grabbed Christy by her hips, pulled her back by a few inches like last time, pinched my hand around the back of her neck and pushed her head down against the bar. Her head was down and her ass was up. Her pussy was ready for me. I pushed deep inside her.

"Mmmmm," she moaned softly. No longer did she have the wild youthful energy from before. Now she was relaxing on the bar, her arms beneath her head, eyes closed, grinning from ear to ear. She was letting me use her body while she stood still, and she was quietly, peacefully, enjoying being used.

JKLust
JKLust
93 Followers
12