What Christy Wants, Christy Gets Ch. 02

Story Info
Christy and Stepdaddy get a room.
4.7k words
4.5
67.2k
53

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JKLust
JKLust
93 Followers

It was Saturday morning. Last night I had the best sex of my life with my eighteen year old stepdaughter. We slept in our own separate beds afterwards. She wanted to lay in my arms and cuddle close, as she put it, "in mommy's bed," but I put my foot down. If her mom came home early, and caught us, there would be no way to explain it away.

"Then spoon me on the couch, in front of the TV," Christy said. "If we hear mommy, we can sit up before she sees us."

It seemed like sound logic at the time, so I agreed to it at first. But the moment we were spooning, and I had my arms around my girl, I panicked. I didn't trust myself to wake up, should her mom come home early. So I stayed awake, eyes half open, fighting the urge to sleep, until I heard my baby's slow, steady breathing. After half an hour, I slowly, cautiously unwrapped myself from her, saddened that I wasn't going to feel her warm soft skin against mine for the rest of the night, and I crept up to my bed.

Now it was Saturday morning, and I woke with a start as Christy jumped on the bed.

"Wake up daddy!" she shouted. That ball of energy was giddy and bouncing, playful as a puppy whose master had just come home. She was wearing a short pleated red skirt, and a tight pink T-shirt with the words Love Pink emblazoned across the chest. She fell to her knees, right next to where I was laying. Even on her knees, she was still bouncing with a barely-restrained enthusiasm.

"Let's do it again," she said.

"I don't know, sweetheart..." I began.

"Daddy, you promised!" she pouted. I hated to see her pout. "Last night, you promised you would fuck me whenever mommy wasn't home. Remember? You promised."

"Yes, sweetheart. I remember."

She looked at me, with big, sad, pleading eyes, waiting for me to honor my word.

"Okay, baby," I said, and Christy wriggled with joy. "But not here," I continued. "What if your mom comes back?"

"Mommy didn't come back last night. She doesn't get back until tomorrow night. We didn't cuddle in bed last night because you were so worried. You can make it up to me now. I want you to fuck me in mommy's bed."

"No," I was firm. "We're going somewhere else."

She could see in my face that my word was final. If she wanted to fuck today, it would have to be somewhere else. And I could see in her face that this wasn't the last time she would ask. One way or another, she was determined to have me fuck her in mommy's bed, even if it wasn't going to be today.

"Okay, daddy. We can go to a motel. How about we go ..." and she proceeded to describe a motel in a distant part of the city, far from anyone either of us knew. Christy knew the name, the exact location, and how much it would cost. How she knew these things I didn't know, and I didn't want to know.

"Great," I said. "I'll get dressed." I pulled her head down to mine, and kissed her on the mouth, tasting the sweet honey of her lips. My heart was racing, and I was getting stiffer right then. Christy put her hand on my cock, and could feel how hard I had gotten so quickly. I pushed her back, before we got carried away, jumped out of bed, and started putting on my clothes.

As I was changing my underwear, Christy saw my full erection, bobbing up and down like a springboard. She squealed, and laughed.

I finished getting dressed, grabbed her by the elbow, and said, "C'mon, you bad girl."

"Say it," she ordered me.

"Say what?" I asked.

She looked at me with pleading eyes. The events of the night before came flooding back to my mind, including what those eyes meant. She wanted to hear one specific phrase.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you too daddy!" she exclaimed. "Let's go."

- - -

We drove to the motel. Christy was in the passenger seat, humming to herself, dancing in her seat to a song only she could hear in her head. I was lost in my own thoughts, excited about all of the pleasure I was about to receive, happy to know we wouldn't get caught.

Christy turned to me, the familiar mischievous glint in her eye.

"Can I see your dick?" she asked.

"I'm driving."

"I just want to see it."

"You saw it earlier this morning. And you'll see it again in fifteen minutes."

"But I want to see it now!" she whined.

How could I say no to that face?

"Okay fine," I said.

She happily unbuckled my belt buckle, unbuttoned my jeans, pulled down the zipper, slowly, teasingly, and reached in through the hole in my boxers. She pulled out my hard rod, which was ready for her since she first jumped on mommy's bed this morning.

"Oooh, there it is. Hello," she said to it. "It's so unfair of daddy to keep you hidden, isn't it? Did you miss me?"

She looked up at me. "He said he missed me," she told me.

"Did he? Well, he's telling the truth."

"I missed him too," she said, and then she started to lower her head down onto my cock.

"Wait," I said. "That's distracting. What if I get into an accident? What if a cop pulls us over."

"What if ... what if ..." she mimicked, in as nasal and cowardly a voice as she could muster. "Daddy, you're not going to get into an accident. And if a cop pulls us over, what's gonna happen? You'll get a ticket and pay it. I'm over eighteen, and our IDs have different last names, so you're not gonna go to jail. Now relax," she said soothingly.

She can be really persuasive, I thought to myself, as she made her way down into my lap.

She slid her mouth over my ready and eager cock, sending a jolt of ecstasy through my body.

"Mmmm," she moaned. She pulled her mouth away. "You taste so good daddy, just like last night." She continued to pleasure me.

I looked down, and noticed that her long, shiny, healthy hair was tied into a ponytail, held in place by a scrunchy that I bought her one time, three years ago, when she was fifteen, and I had only just met her a few months previously. We were at the mall, she pointed to it and squealed, "Can I have it daddy?" and I bought it. It was only a couple of dollars, and it brought her so much joy. She still wore it to this day, and it made me happy to see even a small part of her dressed in a gift I bought her. The scrunchy wasn't nearly as expensive as the diamond stud earrings I bought her three years later. And her mom's reaction to the two gifts was very different - polar opposite even. She loved that I bought Christy a scrunchy that made her so happy, and felt it was good that her daughter and her new husband-to-be were bonding. But when I bought Christy the diamond stud earrings three years later, for a week her mother yelled at me for spoiling the girl with something so expensive.

And now I was looking at the first gift I ever bought my little princess, the rainbow-colored scrunchy that held her beautiful shiny hair in a neat ponytail, keeping her hair out of her face while she gave me an thrilling blowjob on our way to a seedy motel on the other side of town.

We pulled into the motel parking lot, and parked. I was right at the edge of climax, and just needed Christy to suck for ten more seconds, when she pulled her mouth off. She knew I was close. She had to know by the sounds I was making, by my body tensing up, by the way I was stroking her hair less tenderly and more intensely. And yet she pulled up anyway.

"We're here!" she cheered.

"Keep going baby. Daddy's so close."

She went back down to finish the job. Just before putting her lips around my shaft, she looked up at me, her cute face with those big green saucer eyes, proud eyes which asked me "I'm doing a good job, aren't I daddy?"

She was so adorable, and I was so stimulated, that even though her mouth wasn't around my cock, just looking at her cute face made me cum. I spewed my sticky juice all over her adorable little face, and spewed some on the dashboard and the steering wheel too.

"Daddy," she scolded. "You just came everywhere. And I wanted that in my mouth." She tried her best to pout and look angry, but I could tell that she was pleased. She smiled the moment I first started cumming. I could see it in her eyes - she loved watching me cum.

"Don't worry baby," I reassured her. "I'm building up plenty more for you."

Christy wiped her face with her Love Pink T-shirt, dabbing the corners of her mouth like she had finished a meal at a fine dining establishment. She took off her shirt, leaned her tight little body over me, and wiped the steering wheel and dashboard clean. She brought the shirt right up against her nose, inhaled deeply, and said, "Mmmm. Smells like daddy."

She put her sticky shirt back on, and we walked into the motel lobby.

Behind the bulletproof glass stood the manager of the establishment, a grizzled old man with unkempt grey hair and a week of stubble. He was skinny all around except for an oversized gut. He looked like a man who had seen it all and no longer cared. The lines on his face showed that he had spent his entire life scowling.

"Names," he asked gruffly.

"John Smith," I said.

"Mary Smith," Christy bubbled.

"Hmm," the man said. "It seems that everyone's named Smith. Do you have ID?"

"ID?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said. "Can't rent a room without seeing ID. It's a state law."

"Um ..." I started to stammer.

"Just kidding," he said. "This ain't the Hilton. Mr. and Mrs. Smith, you're in Room 8."

He brought out a key from under the counter, and before placing it on the tray to slide it to us under the bulletproof glass, he said, "That'll be fifty dollars. Cash or credit?"

"Cash," I said, as I pulled out my wallet.

"What a surprise," he replied.

I placed the cash in the tray and slid it over to him. After counting the money, he slid me the key, saying, "Enjoy your honeymoon."

What an attitude that guy had, I thought to myself as we walked out of the lobby and to the stairs outside that would take us to Room 8. Well, attitude is a small price to pay for what I was about to get.

Christy walked up the steps in front of me, giving me a full view up her short little red pleated skirt. I had an eyeful of firm and tender thighs leading up to white cotton panties. A gust of wind blew just as we were getting to the top of the stairs, and it blew the back of her skirt, making it puff out, exposing her beautiful round little ass for me. This was meant to be. Even the wind was on my side today.

We entered the room, and it was exactly as I pictured a seedy motel room would be. A cheap queen sized bed in the middle of the room, sheets that may or may not have been washed this month, a tiny bathroom off in the corner, and light switches that lit up only half the bulbs in the room.

I loved it.

It was so cheap and tawdry. It made me feel all the more excited about how wrong this was.

Christy must have felt the same way, because before I could even say one word to her, she had torn off her Love Pink T-shirt, her red skirt, and her shoes, leaving her naked except for her tiny white cotton panties. She pushed me up against the wall, and lifted up my shirt.

"Off," she commanded.

I obeyed her orders gladly. I quickly pulled my T-shirt off, and threw it across the room.

She pressed her finger against my chest, and she slid it in an S-shape down my torso, past my stomach, down to my pelvis.

"Such a firm body," she said.

She was being kind. I kept myself in good shape, but the only truly firm body in the room belonged to Christy. She looked like a goddess in her prime wearing only those thin cotton panties, and she stood tall and proud knowing just how sexy she was.

I exhaled deeply, trying to remain calm as her warm, tight, young naked flesh pressed against me and made my heart race. Her hand, which she so delicately drew down to my pelvis, was now against my pants, cupping my expanding package. She stood on her tip toes, leaned in, and gently kissed and nibbled on my neck. Her hot breath on my skin, her fresh youthful healthy scent, sweeter than any flower, her desire for me, made my body burn.

She nestled her head into the crook of my neck. "Your stubble is so sexy," she said. "Like a man. I'm so happy you didn't shave this morning."

She pressed both hands against my chest. "Such firm pecs," she said. And slowly, gracefully, she drew both hands down, as she crouched down and knelt in front of me.

"I want to taste you again," she said. "I didn't get enough in the car."

I felt like I won the lottery. I had a young, tight girl who enjoyed the taste of my cock. What more could any man ask for in life?

She unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned my top button, and unzipped my fly, just like she did in the car, and like she did the night before. She was getting to be an expert at removing my pants.

She pulled out my hard cock, which was ready for action like nothing at all had happened in the car. With Christy's mom, one ejaculation per day was plenty. But Christy inspired me in a way her mom just couldn't.

She put her wet and hungry mouth around my cock, and sucked up and down, so skillfully. She pulled her mouth away, and looked up at me. "I can taste your cum, from before, daddy. Yummy," she said, and then continued to service my needs. She was taking her time, savoring it. She sucked up and down on it, licked the sides, licked the tip, licked it underneath, from the bottom of the shaft to the head, like it was a long, sweet candy cane. She did everything slowly and smoothly. We had all day and night in this motel. There was no need to rush anything at all. She would look up from time to time, her large green eyes asking, "Am I doing this right daddy? Do you like this?" I would stroke my hand through her soft, luxuriant hair, and smile back, so she knew just how wonderful it felt.

I grunted my pleasure and appreciation, when she took me into her mouth, as much as could fit inside, and suckled and suckled, like a baby hungry for milk. She wrapped both hands around the base, while still slowly moving up and down with her mouth, and I slumped over in a relaxed exhale from the heavenly sensations running through my body.

But it wasn't enough. It was too slow for me. I was getting aroused more and more, but I didn't want to come like this. A blowjob wasn't going to satisfy me. I wanted to be inside her.

With a quick violence I reached down, grabbed her skinny upper arms, and lifted her up. It was easy to raise her so fast. She was so light, I was so strong, and she was not expecting the sudden move on my part. She gasped with fright and delight at the way I was starting to manhandle her. I pulled her close against me, and forced my mouth onto hers. She closed her eyes and grinned from ear to ear as I wrapped my strong arms around her tiny frame, one arm supporting her neck, the other around her waist. She fell onto me, her arms around my neck, her legs no longer supporting her as she let me hold her close.

I reached down with both hands and squeezed those beautiful ass cheeks, the sexiest part of my stepdaughter's body. I could not believe it took me so long to touch them, and once I did, I lost all control of myself. I needed to be inside her instantly.

I lifted her up under her arms and threw her onto the bed. She gasped at being suddenly thrown, when just a moment before she was sinking into a deep kiss. But it's dangerous to walk around with an ass like that. No man can touch it and then resist the urge to immediately take her. I certainly couldn't resist.

I pulled off my shoes and pants, and jumped onto the bed, causing the cheap and overused mattress springs squeak under my weight. I landed on my knees in front of her. She already had her legs spread wide open, and was laying back, a blissful smile on her face, eyes closed, arms behind her, waiting to be taken.

I knelt before my precious angel, my stiff cock pointed straight up, ready to plant itself inside. I caressed her legs, sliding my hands up the length of her thighs and onto her hips. I bent down and gently kissed the nipples of Christy's small and perky titties. She writhed with each kiss. I pressed my full weight on top of her, and bit into the side of her neck, making her moan in ecstasy. I ran my face up and down her body, smelling each inch like an animal exploring its mate. I pinned her arms down to the sides, and suckled on her nipple harder, and harder. She writhed from side to side, only restrained by my weight holding her down.

"Use me daddy!" she screamed. "Use me daddy!"

I dove onto her mouth for a long, deep, passionate kiss. I released my grip on her wrists, and she ran her fingers through my hair. My cock was pressed up hard against her white cotton panties, looking for a way in, a way past that barrier.

I slid down, grabbed her panties from the sides, and pulled them off her legs. I moved my face up against her pussy, which smelled fresh, clean, and delicious. I was just about to lick her. But she stopped me.

"No, daddy. I'm so wet. I'm so ready. Do that another time. I want you to make love to me. Now."

I was a little disappointed. I had wanted to taste that pussy for years. And I was excellent at giving oral pleasure to a woman. I wanted to show her how skilled I was, and bring her higher than she'd ever been. But it would have to wait just a little bit longer. Christy wanted me to make love to her, and that's exactly what she was going to get.

I grabbed her naked legs and spread them wide. She was so flexible. Much more flexible than her mom. I was breathing heavy now. My skin was on fire, and I was practically growling. Christy's eyes widened in surprise at seeing my masculine power right above her, ready to take.

"Daddy," she said, putting her hand up against my cock. "Do it slowly."

"Of course," I assured her. I calmed down the fire, and resolved to ease Christy into our day of passion. We'd had sex the night before. Then, it was hard and fast right from the start. But today, she wanted it long, slow, and sensual. And I was going to give her exactly what she wanted.

I rubbed the tip of my cock against her wet, slippery pussy. Up and down, tingling myself and my girl. Christy's head was up, watching me handle my cock against her. I slid the tip inside, just an inch. At that, she leaned her head back, exhaled slowly, closed her eyes, and smiled.

"Oh daddy," she moaned.

I planted my fists on either side of her, as I slid my cock deeper and deeper into her. Slowly, gently, like she wanted.

"Oh god," I grunted. Just like last night, it was warm, wet, and tight. I lowered my weight onto her, and embraced her. She wrapped her arms around my broad upper back, and wrapped her thin, flexible legs tight around my lower back, her arms and legs pressing me harder onto her small, soft female body.

We were in a warm lover's embrace, my cock filling her pussy deeper with each stroke, each of us groaning, grunting, moaning, humming with joy as I slowly glided back and forth inside.

"Oh my god your dick feels so good in my pussy," she moaned.

I kissed her cheek. I kissed her neck. Her eyes were still closed and her body was still as she absorbed the pleasure I was giving.

"Oh, fuck," she moaned.

Finally, after long patient waiting, I pulled nearly all the way out and glided the full length of my cock inside her.

"Oh!" she squealed in a high pitch voice I never heard before. She let go of me with her arms and legs, and shook with each new long thrust. I was still moving slowly, taking my time, filling her gently, driving her wild.

"Oh, go faster, go faster!" she ordered me. I knew it was only a matter of time before she would want a fast, hard drilling. She only wanted me to start slow, and build up to more. Now she was ready for the power I could drive into her.

I sped up the tempo, making her writhe, moan, squeal, and shake. Our bodies were pressed fully together, our eyes were locked, and a broad smile was on her face.

I pumped harder and harder, as she grabbed onto the back of my shoulders, breathing heavier and heavier.

JKLust
JKLust
93 Followers
12