What College Did Not Teach Ch. 01

Story Info
Family secrets exposed to twins.
9.9k words
4.39
75.6k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel funny starting this story because I'm going to divulge some family secrets that perhaps I should not. I have changed the names and locations just in case a reader might make a connection. It relates to family activities up to 30 years of age. If the tale brings any embarrassments to living individuals they are coincidental and I am truly sorry.

I am an identical female twin. The only way our parents could distinguish us apart was by our navel; Julie's is deeper than mine. I came to understand this when mom would use a Q-tip, to clean out her navel when we were young and showered together. Well we still shower together at times. I'm Sherry by the way and age 35 at the time of this writing.

We were named after our grandmothers. Before were born, our parents purchased a doll. They placed the doll on the living room rug. They then placed quarters, one with the letter J on it and the other with the letter S on it into a coffee cup. They both took turns shaking and mixing the quarters. We were told mom held the cup over the doll and tipped it. The doll represented the first born so the coin nearest it would be called by the name the letter represented on it The coins indicated that I would be Sherry, 2nd born.

Growing up we were identical; having tantrums, being sulky, crying both at the same time. Our parents told us even diaper changes seemed to be identical within minutes of one another.

Growing up we were very close and helped each other out with school work. I excelled in math where Julie excelled in grammar. That was true through college. I guess from this we are different in parts of our brain.

When it came to boys we had problems. We both wanted the same guy. The folks and we would talk about it. They asking what were we going to do, if we wanted the same guy to marry us.

Sis and I chatted a lot about it from 6th grade on. The guys had a problem also. We dressed in different colors to help our friends out but we did not want to be different in our hair styles. Fortunately colors did not mean that much to either of us; we like all colors. At times we would dress the same and guys would always ask our name with a question.

In seventh grade, sis and I discovered that we had new sensations in our breast when we showered.

When the folks were out, we would sit and read mom's magazines on women's health and other topics. Sis and I would then verify those areas we could, later in bed. We soon discovered how great the tongue was and in a number of different places.

Thanks to mom and her magazines we were well educated. We often had wondered if she left them out on purpose. Reading all the material we could after reaching puberty, did not leave us with many questions to ask of mom as we matured and blossomed.

We even read how to please your man. We would giggle and laugh at the suggestion but came to find out they worked on the guys that we let get friendly.

We did not single date until our junior year in high school but still there was a lot of double dating and that was true for our senior year also. Sis and I decided in our sophomore year that we would lose our virginity together; at the same time but with different guys but in the same room. We no longer had cherries as guys call them because we broke them when we first started to menstruate by inserting personal hygienic items.

We would get guys off with our hands and let them finger us to orgasms in our senior year. Someone's parents always seemed to have left a house available for us to watch porn and play in the living room. Sis and I had agreed we would not take a guy to a bedroom or go with a guy to a bedroom. Being together we were watching out for each other. I hate to think what girls on a single date were struggling with at the time. Maybe they went all the way with the guy. We know a number that did sleep with guys. They would brag about it at school. Mondays seemed to be brag day.

* * * * *

Off to college we went; same university but different directions. Sis wanted to be a lawyer and myself a dentist. Here, we were showing a difference. We both struggled in our senior year over it; Julie over being a dentist or lawyer and myself the same.

We shared the same apartment on campus being freshmen and we wanted to continue our closeness under the covers.

You know college; a lot of the same courses for freshman, particularly when you are pre something. We had almost identical classes but at different times and sometimes the same prof, others times not.

Julie came busting into the apartment late in the day on the second day of classes. "Sherry, Sherry, there is this guy in my English lit class that I want to be my first. He is so cool and hot looking. He already asked me for a date. He is soooooooo handsome."

"Wow, I met a guy today in chemistry. They paired us up for the lab. He hasn't asked me for a date yet but if he does I will say of course. The guy wants to be a dentist like me. So when's the date?"

"Friday night; we are going to have pizza and then get to know each other better at a movie. Ed wants to be a lawyer like me. Wouldn't it be neat if we connected and go through college as lovers? I am so wet thinking of him, filling me up and making those sticky deposits in me instead of on my hands or mouth. Well sis I have tons of work to get done. We can talk more about these guys later. I am going to grab a sandwich then to Angie's dorm to work on a project."

"Who is Angie?"

"She is in the same English class and we are teamed to make a presentation on the structure of a report."

"Have fun, catch you later."

The week was hectic. Jim asked me for a date in our lab session for Saturday night to which I agreed.

I was late getting to the apartment Friday after class because of missing a cross campus bus. When I opened the door I froze. Jim was standing there with Julie; our date was for Saturday.

I then managed, "Jim did we get our days mixed up? I see you have met my sister Julie already."

Julie said, "This is Ed, the guy I told you about. Why did you call him Jim and what's with this date thing?"

"Whoa ladies, I can explain. Jim is my brother and you must be Sherry, the hot chick in his chemistry class. He has talked about you all week since meeting you. This is scary. You two are identical twins like Jim and I. God, will he ever flip when I tell him. God, how are we going to tell you two apart? This is unbelievable as well as numbing."

Ed reached for his cellular, punched numbers and we heard, "Jim you will not believe this shit. I just met Sherry, the chick you have the hots for and she has an identical sister, Julie, my date, the one I have been talking about all week. Get your ass over here and take a look. We've got to figure something out so they don't pull a switch on us."

By now I had walked up to Julie and had wrapped my arms around her. We were looking each other in the face and grinning.

"Jim said that I was yanking him but he would come over anyway. Wow, two hot chicks. He is five minutes away. Thank god you guys have different colors and styles of clothes. Do me a favor and when he gets here; let's see if he can figure who's who."

"I had class with Jim in the morning. He might recognize the clothes, Ed."

"I doubt it. He is like me. I'm more interested in what's under the clothes than the clothes."

Julie and I roared.

The buzzer rang and Julie answered the door. I stood back and heard, "Hi Sherry. What's this BS that my brother is yakking about?"

"Hi Jim, come in and talk to him."

When he stepped further into the room and his eyes saw me, he froze except for his head swishing from side to side trying to comprehend what his eyes were telling him.

We heard Ed say, "Okay smart guy which one is Sherry?"

His mouth hung open and Julie and I giggled the same so he was lost.

We heard, "I dunno. We could have a problem."

I said, "Hey guys, what about us. In class we will be okay but out of class we have the same issue. How are we going to tell you guys apart?"

We all laughed. I walked to Jim and said, "I'm Sherry." Julie went to Ed. Then Ed said, "See I told you he would not be able to distinguish between the two of you."

"Com'on Ed you know I'm interested in what's under the clothes and not the clothes."

Julie, Ed and I roared in laughter. Julie said, "Well sis they are identical, we have a problem."

"I hope it not serious Julie," came from Ed.

"No Ed it's something sis and I will work out. Well we might just as well talk about it. She and I have always wanted the same thing. Maybe there being two of you alike, we can have our wish so long as we can identify whose who."

The two guys stood side by side and asked us to look close at their heads and try to find the one thing that would distinguish a difference.

We looked them over good and agreed we could not find a difference. Jim said, "Look behind our ears. The doctors found a mark when they examined us after birth that easily identified us. The doctors told the folks it would go away but it hasn't as yet.''

We did look and Jim had a small mole looking mark behind his right ear near the top, and Ed had a similar one but on his left ear.

Ed said, "The doctors told the folks before the egg divided the part I have should have been on Jim's left ear or vice versus because he really didn't know."

Julie and I started to giggle. We were thinking the same thing. The guys stood with frowns wondering. I said, "We are going to look silly flipping your ears to check you guys out in public."

"Okay show us how we can tell you two apart," came from Ed.

We lifted our tops and exposed our navels.

"Well I guess we won't do that in public. We hope you are in two piece swim suits a lot."

We decided to order pizza in and to get acquainted.

Sherry and Ed went to the 10PM showing, I gave Jim a light cheek peck as they all left. I rushed to the bedroom, stripped from my soaked panties and jeans, grabbed my toy and had one of the hardest orgasm from it, picturing Jim in me. I sure did not need any foreplay. I was leaking like a bad faucet from being around the guys for several hours. I was wondering if they noticed Julie's and my hard nipples earlier.

I was dozing when Julie came rushing into the bedroom; the toy still in me. Julies was stripping as she headed to the drawer to get her toy. I was shaking the cob webs yet when she shoved her toy into herself and humped. She let out with, "Oh Ed, god yes!"

I knew from the scene we would soon be experiencing the real thing doing us.

We jabbered and jabbered. We finally fell asleep after 69'ing.

We woke, then cleaned the apartment and talked about the guys. Ed and Julie were going to have another date that night. We decided guys being guys that they would want to get us in bed. We wanted that. We discussed several options and came up with one that had a little blackmail in it but we figured they would go along.

By the way, the guys were five foot-eleven inches tall, weighed about 175 pounds with wavy black hair and bluish-green eyes. Their ancestry was French. There was no fat to be seen on either one. They looked like they were going to be processional guys and not sport stars. The skin tone was favoring a nice light summer tan.

We were 5 foot-seven inches tall, with straight short hair, cut just below the ear, chestnut in color, parted to the right, light blue colored eyes,115 pounds, and stats of 34B/26/36. Our butt was the bubble kind, and our private was as smooth as the day we were born

Since Ed and Julie had a date set, I was hoping Jim and Ed would want to double date. When the guys came in, they approached us for a hug. We gave it to them and then we checked theirs ears to make sure we had the right guy. We all laughed about it.

Jim asked me if it would be alright to double date. I smiled and said, "Of course."

If only the guys knew what was in store for them.

We went to one of the franchise restaurants near campus and then to a dance club. The guys were good dancers and we switched often. When we slowed danced they both made sure we felt their interest in us. The aftershave that Jim had on, made me hornier for him but the problem was Ed's did the same.

Sis and I excused ourselves and headed to the powder room were we discussed them and the impact that they seemed to have on us. We decided if they asked to make a switch after initiating us to a real cock we would honor their wish.

When decided we would sneak up behind them to get a look at the ears so they did not make a switch on us already.

We went back to dancing. It was a slow dance. Jim placed both hands onto my butt and pulled me in tight then saying, "God I could dance like this all night."

I felt his cock pressing into me above my mound.

I wrapped one arm around his neck and placed the other on his butt and said, "So could I." We both felt our hearts picking up speed knowing we both were turning each other on just by holding each other so close.

When we returned to the table, I read Julie's mind.

"Julie, I am ready to go back to the apartment, are you?"

Julie stood and said, "Sure sis let's go and get to know these guys better."

We saw Jim and Ed look at each other and smile. Their bulges were still evident.

We headed to the car. Ed was driving; as he did bringing us to the dance club. I was in back with Jim and Julie in front with Ed.

I wrapped an arm around Jim and then leaned into him, placed my hand on his knee, and drug it towards his boner. "This thing has been bothering you all night, hasn't it as I grabbed it?"

"MMMMMmmmmm," yeah Sherry it has. If you keep your hand there I will, you know, Oh god Sherry."

He reached for my hand and pulled it off breathing deeply to settle down.

I felt good knowing there would be no problem getting him to do what Julie and I needed and wanted. I was soaking my clothes. If Julie and I had not had an agreement, I would have let things take there course in the car.

When we reached the apartment, the guys had one arm around us pulling us tight to them while walking towards the door. When we stepped inside the apartment we turned into each other and let the sparks fly.

The tongues dueled and clothes were coming off.

Julie and I were in our bra and soaked panties and the guys were bare-chested, their trouser down on the floor and the head of their cock above the waistband of the black string bikini briefs.

Julie and I smiled at each other and then I said, "Guys it is obvious what you both want and need. Can you do us a favor in order to get your desire to happen?"

Both said in unison, "Sure, anything."

"The deal is Julie and I will..."

"No problem Sherry," came from both of them.

"Okay, you guys finish stripping and we will do the same. We will freshen up and come back. You guys make yourself at home. Help yourself to beer or soda in the frig."

We giggled and laughed as we retrieved some towels and made ourselves comfortable before retuning to them and looking for the mark on their ear.

We managed to get them turned so we were looking at the back of their heads and could then either continue or challenge them if they got cute.

The eye of their cock was at their navel. The veins were so prominent.

We placed the towels on the sofa, turned into them for some foreplay and let their hands and tongue do the rest.

A finger of Jim's went to softly rolling my clit on my pubic bone. I was building with the sensation that he was inducing in me and inhaling that aftershave of his. His tongue slipped between my lips and searched out every corner of my mouth. My breathing was becoming erratic. While he was building me up, I was picturing his thick, cut cock slipping into me.

Julie and I both had an orgasm from the clit massage that the guys had administered, while we were standing and tongue dueling. We moaned into their mouths and snorted for air as the orgasm charged through us along with gripping tight to them, pressing our tits into their hairless chest.

When I had settled I whispered, "Sit on the towel for a blow job, then when it is back up I will let you have that wish."

We knew guys their age blow fast. Sis and I did not want that. We wanted them to last more than a few minutes so we decided earlier in the day to make an attempt to slow them down a little.

I knelt; spreading Jim's legs apart more by placing my hands on his knees. I purposely moved my hands slowly so the cock would be twitching by the time my mouth reached it. My eyes were focused on it. I leaned in slowly using my hands for support.

I watched as a drop of precum formed at the eye of the twitching cock already anticipating the mouth impact. I used the tip of my pointed tongue to lift it off. I closed my eyes, tilted my head back, swallowed and went, "Mmmm," at the same time.

I then lowered my head, opened my eyes and looked the cock over for a few seconds. I planted a wet kiss on the head of Jim's cock, sucking a second at the eye before wrapping one hand around it, to stabilize it as I began long wet kisses and licks along the big vein to its base. Then I sucked each ball into my mouth, one at a time. He moaned, his cock pulsed and was getting harder as blood flowed into it.

I returned to the head doing the same kissing and licking all around the cock, pulling it forward with the hand I had on it. I opened my mouth and when I was at the head, I swallowed about three-quarters of it. Jim placed his hands in my soft hair. I knew he was hoping I would not pull of when he fired. I left a hand under his balls to stir the juices that were mixing.

I heard, "Oh god," as his hips tried to shove his cock deeper down my throat but my other hand wrapped around the steel like shaft prevented it.

I heard, "God this is an erotic picture seeing you kneeling and doing me Sherry. I'm not going to last long."

I moaned on his cock at his remark.

I was doing slow and deliberate head bobs', knowing it was causing his sperm to boil in the sack.

I wanted it in my pussy so I picked up the tempo to get him to shoot so he could get hard again and do me where I wanted it anyway.

I began to suck on him harder, went to faster head movements, felt his balls lift, and felt him stiffen which was telling me he was going to do the man thing.

I removed my hand from around his shaft and I let my head fall all the way onto his cock until my nose was in his pubic hair as the first volley of hot cum went down my throat like a bullet. He growled as he fired more volleys of the hot baby making stuff. His body was stiff and his cock was pulsing as he was making his special delivery.

After the fourth firing we heard, "Oh god, Oh god," coming from him. He continued with a few more blast of hot nut juice and then his body went limp and his breathing was like he just completed the 20K. As I was still sucking Jim softly when we heard Ed say, "Oh shit, jeez, Ohoo, damn, no more, no more, please."

I chuckled to myself. Julie got to him also.

I lifted off slowly. Jim had his eyes closed and was panting with beads of sweat glistening on his hairless chest. I looked over at Ed and he was doing the same but Ed showed no signs of sweat. I thought that odd.

I looked at Julie, she looked at me and we crawled to each other on our knees to exchange the semen we had in our mouths. We had never done that before with the guys stuff. We moaned into each other's mouth as we did it with our arms wrapped around each other. That action made us hornier as blood rushed to our lower lips.

As we were pressing our tits tight to each other with hands on each others buns, I heard, "Spread you legs apart, I'm going to get on my back, then lower yourself so I can eat you."

Julie and I broke the kiss as we felt the guy's hands spreading our knees. We looked each other in the eyes, went back to kissing as the guys pulled us down to their mouths.