What Comes Next

Story Info
A couple explores new sexual opportunities.
1.7k words
4.47
16.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had just dropped off our youngest at college. We were proud VMI parents now. After 30 years of parenting we were empty nesters. My wife, Jess, sobbed quietly in the passenger seat while I drove. I'd be lying if I said I didn't have a tear or two myself. In any case we were alone for the foreseeable future and our lives would never be the same.

After a couple of hours of driving Jess said, "I don't want to go home. We have a couple of days, let's go to the shore."

I said, "Sure, we can go."

We always went to the shore as a family for our vacations. Of course, a few times we had gone for romantic getaways together. I wasn't sure what she had in mind though. We only had our overnight bags so we would have to wash some clothes, or buy some, but no big deal I guess.

I pulled off I95 and found a diner where we could have lunch. Jess seemed to have gotten herself together and we talked about some of the fun car trips we had taken together with the kids. I reminded her of a particular trip to Montreal we had taken when we were newlyweds. It's cute to see my 50 year old wife blush. Her skin is so pale that she blushed down to the exposed cleavage of her full breasts that initially caught my eye so many years ago.

I guess she remembered the days, and nights, she had spent wearing no underwear. We had wandered the Old Port, the underground city, and St Catherine St hand in hand with the breeze blowing up her skirt and her nipples trying to tear through her blouse. The feeling apparently suited her because we made love with abandon in the luxurious hotel bed, on the table in the hotel room, and even, briefly, on the 40 floor trip up to our room on the elevator .

After the kids came we settled down to a deeply loving, even passionate, relationship but there was not much "adventure". I still see my beautiful bride when I look at her. I wonder what she sees.

I had been lost in thought and had missed something she said. "What honey? Sorry, I was still in Montreal." I said with a smile.

Color rushed to her cheeks again and she said, "It's almost like when we were just married isn't it?" She tucked a strand of her golden hair behind her ear.

"I don't know what you mean."

"Well Ray, now we have just us to think about, We can give each other all the attention that we have paid to the kids all these years."

"I like the sound of that. I never was able to give you all the attention that I wanted to," I said.

"I think it will take some getting used to but I want the next couple of days to be a start." She said it in a way that suggested a subtext but I couldn't imagine what she was thinking. I just wanted to support her.

I paid our lunch tab while Jess went to the ladies room. We got in the car and got back on the highway. We chatted comfortably now and talked about which spot on the shore we would like to go to. I watched her out of the corner of my eye. She was not young any longer but her body still excited me.

After about 10 minutes Jess put her feet on the dashboard, smoothed out her skirt and asked, "Do you think my legs still look nice?"

"You know I do." I tell her so all the time.

"You really don't think my thighs have gotten big?" She pulled her skirt up higher as she said this so I could see them.

Her legs were still glorious.

"Honey, I'm going to crash into a guardrail looking at your sexy legs."

"Don't do that honey," she giggled. She reached into the backseat and grabbed her purse. She pulled out some body lotion and started to apply it to her legs. She sensuously spread it onto her skin. She worked from her ankles to her knees and then to the hem of her skirt. When she had done both legs she looked to see if any vehicles were nearby and then flipped her skirt above her waist and applied lotion to the tops of her thighs.

It took me a moment to realize that the junction of her legs was not covered by her underwear. I gulped. It may have been audible because she said, "You like?"

"Honey, you have me so turned on right now."

"I liked that you remembered Montreal so I put my panties in my purse at the diner. I thought maybe we could make some new memories. How long until we get to the hotel?"

"I can probably find one right here in whatever town this is," I said.

She giggled again and said, "No, silly. I want you to take me to a nice hotel at the beach. I'm pretty hot right now though. I think I need a little relief."

"What do you mean?"

"Just drive the car honey."

She reached down and found the lever to lower the seat back. She was now reclining with her feet still on the dashboard. Her hands stroked from knee to inner thigh and back again. Eventually her right hand ventured higher and began to strum between her lips.

Her efforts picked up intensity and soon she was rocking her hips off the seat and moaning. Oh man this was hot. Rolling down the highway and watching my usually reserved wife pleasuring herself. I had to remind myself constantly to spend at least some of my time with my eyes on the road.

In the excitement I had sped up to 90 mph. I had to slow before I got pulled over by a cop. When I looked forward I saw that I was gaining rapidly on a tractor trailer. I signaled and moved to the passing lane. As I passed the truck I got a long repeating honk from the truck's airhorn. "What was that?" Jess asked.

"I think he liked the show," I said with a grin.

"Oh no..oh, oh, oh." She said as she tumbled over the edge of a powerful orgasm. He fingers flew over her sensitive nub and she came again.

"You liked having a strange man look at you?"

"No, no, I don't know." Her chest was heaving and she had goosebumps all along her legs.

I saw a few miles ahead that there was a cluster of slow moving vehicles. I slowed some more but got back in the left lane. There were several large trucks in the right lane. I noticed that the driver of the second truck was practically hanging out of the window. It occurred to me that the driver of the truck we had passed must have radioed ahead.

I told Jess that she had an audience waiting for her. At some point she had bunched up her blouse and bra above her breasts and was her left hand was pulling on her now rock hard right nipple. She had both hands busy pleasuring herself while her eyes were fixed out the window. She made eye contact with the men that we passed. She saw their desire.

She seemed to be convulsing almost continuously. Who was this wanton woman?

After we made our way through the group of vehicles she started to relax. Eventually she got her clothes in order and sat up again. She stammered, "I, I, uh.."

"Don't. We are away from home with no cares for the time being. Let's just cut loose for a while. I think we should find another route though. I have an idea your fan club will be on the lookout." She didn't look towards me much for a while. I think she was trying figure it all out.

I got off the highway and onto a state road. There was not too much traffic so it wouldn't slow us down too much. Jess shifted on her seat and put her right hand on my knee. "Did you like that?" She said.

"That was the sexiest thing I have ever seen. I couldn't touch you and somehow that made it all the more exciting."

"Poor dear. You must have been terribly uncomfortable while I was doing that." She rubbed my crotch while she said this last part to drive home her meaning. She unzipped my pants and reached into my pants to try to free my now re-hardened member.

She couldn't seem to manage it without breaking me in half so I did it for her. Now freed she wrapped her hand hard around me and I moaned. "You like?" She purred.

I simply moaned again as she stroked me. "I like to make you feel good. I want you to feel as good as I did."

"If I felt that good we'd definitely end up in a ditch." She chuckled at that.

"Did you like to watch me?"

"Yes."

"Did you like me being watched?"

"Yes."

"I want to do exciting things with you. For you." With that she bent forward and took me into her mouth. We had done this on the road once before. I had asked for it again afterwards but she always curtly refused like she was embarrassed at what she had done.

I hadn't had a blowjob this good in years. Jess did it for me occasionally but she obviously didn't care for it so it took a lot of the pleasure out of it for me. She was enthusiastically sucking and licking me now though. Between the show earlier and her ministrations now I wasn't going to last long. "Honey, I'm going to blow."

I expected her to rub me to a finish but she didn't stop. "Honey, honey, I'm going to come." She sucked on the head of my cock and rubbed the shaft until I came hard. She didn't stop until I started to soften and she had swallowed it all.

"I want to do that for you all the time. I want you..us...to do everything we want to do. What do you think?"

I nodded lamely. "Starting now?"

"The next few days are the beginning of new things."

-To be continued