What Comes With the House

Story Info
A visiting friend enjoys a wife's hospitality.
788 words
3.73
78.6k
16
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erd2
Erd2
13 Followers

A flash audio transcript of a couple conversations. It only has what a microphone in the room would pick up. (no narration, thoughts, emotions, etc.)

(Pillow talk in a home in the Bay Area)

"I think you are starting to go limp."

"Yeah. I hope you enjoyed it while it lasted."

"Oh yes, Hank. I'm starting to get used to these multiple orgasm sessions."

"You wore me out these past few days."

"How long before you need to head to the airport?"

"Let's see. Oh, I need to leave in about an hour."

"These past few days went so fast."

"Yes, maybe next year I can stay longer."

"If we knew ahead of time that Vance had a business trip this week, we could have planned it better."

"Even though it was just a few days, I sure liked it better being able to spend more time with you this week. As I found out last year, those conferences are boring."

"Oh yes, last year. You looked shocked with big eyes, when I suggested that the phase 'Make yourself at home. My house is yours' included everything in it, even this body."

"That was a surprise that you actually gave me your body when I was just joking around earlier that day. A very wonderful surprise. I left wishing the offer was on the first night, not the last night. But after that trip, I made sure I was going to sign up for these accounting conferences each year, even though they are dull as watching paint dry and I skip most of the sessions."

"If I knew then how good you would be in bed, on the couch, in the shower, and all the other places, I would have made the offer on the first night. Hell, I would have let you do me at the wedding. Imagine the best man nailing the bride in her wedding dress. It might have been difficult to do it without him knowing though."

"I don't know. I bet we could have pulled it off if we had tried. We did it last year right under his nose. I guess this year isn't under his nose, since he is out of the country. If we are careful, I think he'll never figure out and we could do this every year."

"We still need to be very careful. He isn't stupid or totally blind. Also, he is an excellent husband and I don't want to lose him."

"The risk is small. He trusts us. We just need to do it when he isn't around. Besides, I bet I am much better than him in bed."

"Well, Vance isn't that bad in bed, and he makes up for it in so many ways. In his nerdy way, he is very romantic and treats me better than I could have ever imagined when we were married. He practically worships me. Please be very careful."

"He always was a good friend to me too."

"He seemed moody last week when he learned he was making a last minute business trip to China. He was in a hurry to setup the new laptop sitting over there on the bureau. Then he had to leave on his trip, saying he would finish things when he returned."

"His loss this week in traveling. Speaking of traveling, I don't think we can lay here all day. I need to get moving."

"After we shower, you can pack up your stuff, while I fix a quick breakfast."

"Sounds great, Maryann. I love giving these soft melons soapy caresses in the shower. But the shower can't be very long either."

"And I love you doing that too. I'll go get the wash cloths and towels."

(One side of a phone conversation in a Chinese motel room)

"Hello Frank? This is Vance."

"Yes, sorry. The connection isn't very good because I am still in China."

"Yep. I think it's time to have Maryann served?"

"Unfortunately, Yes and no. I didn't have time to deploy the cameras, but the laptop in the corner of the bedroom picked up more than enough audio with that enhanced recording software."

"I'm sorry too, but I don't see any other choice now. I will be taking care of the finances from here and you can have her served. I'll figure out how to deal with Hank later."

"No, they might not answer the door then. Wait about a half hour until around... What time is it there now?"

"Yeah, nine o'clock should work out fine. The bitch and what used to be my best friend should be out of the shower by then."

"Thanks. I appreciate that."

"I'll check in with you when I get back... Bye."

Erd2
Erd2
13 Followers