What Could Have Been

Story Info
I come back for Summer break, and end up seducing my sister.
5.8k words
4.22
92.8k
60

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is a taboo story between a brother and sister of consenting age, i.e. we are 18+. If you're not interested in reading stories of that nature, then I really have to question what you're doing here in the first place. The names of people have obviously been changed, but the content has not. Now that we're past the whole 'this is a taboo story', I should let you know that while this story has been written for my personal fantasy. There are parts that are true. The first half of the story, up until my sister calls me 'baby', is true. After that, it is just a fantasy... of which there would be other stories based on the two of us. I would like to say that my sister and I still love each other very much; she has a boyfriend and is living in the UK, and I found a girl who I married. We're staying in Canada. My sister and I don't talk about this moment in time, probably because of how intense it was getting into the whole incest thing. But we know it happened, and even so... it has never come up again. But I think about what could have happened, and I imagine how life would have gone from there. Anyway, here we begin.

*****

Now, let me describe my sister and I as best I can before continuing with this account. My name is Abe, and when this happened, I was living in Singapore, and aged twenty. I was two years older than my sister. I'm five foot five inches, slightly chubby, I wear glasses, have black hair and brown eyes, and I've been blessed with a seven-inch cock. My sister's name is Sha, and to her, I'm her Bhai (in our language, it means brother). She is five foot four inches tall, black hair, brown eyes, double-D breasts, a nice ass that you could grab and squeeze hard, a tiny bit of a belly, and her legs... oh, her legs are like a piece of candy I could lick up and down for the rest of my life... just like the rest of her body.

This is an account of the time I seduced my little sister.

Anyway, it was a four months after her sixteenth birthday in April, that I left for the States to further my studies. I had gained entry into a university in the mid-west, and I enjoyed my life there. I got good grades, talked to my parents and my sister every couple of days, and we kept touch through email. We are pretty well-off, so I went back every Winter and Summer break to Singapore. Every time I returned, I noticed Sha's body changing, that she was filling out. That was all I thought before going back to thinking about her as just my sister.

The day this incident happened, I had just returned to Singapore late in May, days after my sister's Eighteenth birthday, for the entire three-month duration. Having been picked up at the airport with my parents and Sha, we returned home where we ate lunch that afternoon of local favourites. All the while, I was glancing periodically at my sister sitting next to me.

'Crap,' was the only think in my mind as I glanced at my sisters curved periodically, 'she.. wow... she really filled out. Wait... yeah, she's Eighteen and... umm... do I dare?'

After lunch, my parents had to go to work, since they had taken half the day off. My dad was a principal at one of the top schools in Singapore, and my mom taught kindergarten. And it wouldn't be for another four hours that they would be back home. So I suggested that my sister and I go watch a movie, and then we could take her out to dinner to celebrate her birthday.

"My treat," I told my parents who nodded their heads in agreement before the usual platitudes from my mom of, 'what a good son'.

My parents left for work before my sister and I went out, they had left some money for the taxi fare, the movie tickets, and snacks, on the dining room table. Once they left, my sister went into her room to change... locking her door behind her. After I had taken a shower, and changed, I walked out of my room in a pair of jeans and a T-shirt. I was putting on my socks and my shoes when my sister's door opened. I looked up, and it took everything I had not to hang my mouth open at my sister.

She was wearing a tight pair of jeans that showed off her ass and her legs, and a short-sleeved, blue blouse that accented her curves. And then there was the cleavage. Sha had worn a black strapped bra, that pushed up her breasts, which were gently jiggling as she walked past me. She then bent over to pick up her sandals, giving me a great view of her ass while my cock twitched. I imagined myself walking behind her while she was bent over, and grinding my cock against her ass.

Shaking my head off that image, I looked away and tied my shoe laces while Sha straightened up and then turned around.

"Bhai, you ready?" she asked me.

"Yeah," I replied while picking up the keys off the table. My sister and I were always close, I mean we did have our regular sibling argument moments, but we were close. So it was no surprise when she wrapped her arm around the inside of my elbow just after I locked the door. We walked towards the elevator while I talked about everything new that had happened to me, and she described her life in detail for the past few months. This continued as we walked out of our condominium, and then when we hailed a taxi. We sat next to each other after she told the driver where to go; she leaned forward in between the seats and gave him directions. Taking the initiative, I looked down between the back of her jeans, and the blouse which was sticking to her skin. I licked my lips at the black, lace trimmed panties she was wearing; looking away when she leaned back on her seat.

The entire way to the movie theatre, we simply talked about other banal things. In was twenty minutes later that we reached the theatre, and then after I paid the man, we got out walked arm in arm into the large building. In what was really a shipping centre, we took the escalators to the fourth highest floor, the location of the movie theatre, bought the tickets, and then went for the snacks.

I barely remember the movie we watched; but all I remember that the place was sparse. There were at most, only forty people sitting in the two hundred and fifty seat theatre. We had already selected our seat numbers, a three rowed seating section at the rear of the theatre, at the left corner where it was barely lit. When I selected the seats, I told her that the light wouldn't be getting into our eyes, and we would be away from anyone else in the theatre watching the movie in peace.

Peace, though, was furthest away from my mind.

My Sister went in first, and then me. We both sat down, my sister placing the large tub of popcorn on the empty seat next to her. As we waited for the trailers to start, the both of us were already chewing down on a few handfuls of popcorn, I rubbed the residue of butter on my jeans. And then I placed my arm up, over my head, while Sha leaned forward. I brought my arm down across her shoulders, followed by her leaning back onto the seat. The inner crook of my elbow was where she lay her head on my upper left arm, and I held to the side of her left arm with my hand.

It all seemed innocent enough, but the way she was leaning in with her body, with her head on my arm, it gave me a good view of her cleavage. And her bra, and my cock twitched when I realized that the bra was black as well (can't help it, I love black and red). She then reached out for the large tub of popcorn as the trailers started to play, and she placed it on her lap, and it was within reach of my other hand that was holding onto her left arm.

As the trailers began, I caught a scent of vanilla coming from my sister's hair. And I closed my eyes. I kissed the top of her head, and then lay my head on her side after I shimmied forward until my head was at the same level as hers. I watched her as she looked transfixed at the trailers, and then at her slightly tanned cleavage, and back to her face. I took in her jawline, her lips, her neck, her hair, and her ears.

But now, in this mostly darkened room, where my sister and I were the only people in three entire rows, I started to have my doubts. And I began debating with myself. One part of me, the rational part, was telling the horny part of myself that this girl was my sister, that I was thinking about my sister in a sexual way. But the horny part of me then started to stomp the rational part. It was kicking the rational part down while screaming that it had been a year since I last had sex. The horny part of me told the rational part that all the cum that was stored in my balls over the past week, was for her.

Eventually, the horny part of myself smashed the rational part to smithereens, and I used the edge of my fingers to gently rub circles on her left upper arm. I glanced up over at Sha who was still taking popcorn from the tub, and then placing the pieces into her mouth. I moved up my seat slightly so that I could get some leverage, telling my sister that the way I was sitting hurt my lower back. She nodded her head, leaning forward while I repositioned my arm, and then she leaned back on her seat. And this time, my hand was just agile enough to move over her cleavage. I reached down to the tub of popcorn, and took out a handful of the buttered delights. The food in my hands, I then 'accidently', dropped two onto her cleavage.

"Bhai," whispered an annoyed Sha as she looked at me with the stink eye, "this is a new dress."

She then looked down at her cleavage and said that a piece had fallen.

"I got it," I whispered before I reached down and then picked the piece off her cleavage, all the while she gasped slightly when I brushed the curves of her cleavage with my fingers. I then threw the piece to one side before we went back to watching the movie. Very aware of what I was doing, I brushed my fingers along her bare collar bone, and then I continued to watch the movie while I rubbed her chest, just above the valley created by her cleavage. I felt her breathing stop, but I still continued. I didn't want to give the impression that I was doing this on purpose; instead, I wanted her to think that I was already too into the movie to know what I was doing. I felt her head get off my upper arm, and then her eyes prying into the side of my face.

But I continued the light rubbing of her chest.

Then she started to breathe normally again. So I continued. Keeping the same pressure, after a few minutes, my fingers started to brush the top of her left breast. My heart was beating when she stopped breathing again, but I still continued my finger's light pressure on the top of her left breast.

But she still didn't say anything as she started to take slow and steady breathes once again.

I continued this for several minutes while she was fidgeting slightly, all the while her breathing was getting deeper. It was probably then that I realized my sister was being over stimulated, that she probably wasn't touched by another guy.

Or girl (but that would be a story for another day).

For right now, I moved my hand... gently tracing my fingers along her breast, to her chest, and then slowly down her cleavage valley. I thought that this was it, that when the two fingers I buried in her warm cleavage and brushed her bra before my fingers brushed her skin, before retreating to her chest. That me gently, and gingerly, pushing my fingers down her cleavage again would make her demand to know what the hell I was doing; that I was her brother who shouldn't be doing any of this. But none of that happened.

Her head continued to rest on my left arm as she turned her head and breathed onto my neck after I gently pushed two fingers into her cleavage; she whispered in our mother-tongue.

"Bhai, what... what are you...," she whispered while doing her best to be as quiet as possible between her deep breathes, "doing?"

"Do you like it?" I whispered while watching the movie. I felt her nodding on my arm before she gave a light gasp that was louder than any of us would have liked. I took my hand of her cleavage just as a few people were 'shushing' us, and then going back to the movie.

Her head still on my upper arm, and my hand now squeezed tight onto her left upper arm instead of inside her cleavage, I leaned sideways to wait for an answer.

"Bhai," she whispered as her breathing slowly normalized, "we shouldn't, and..."

"But did you like it?" I whispered again, keeping my voice low.

"Yes, but..."

I looked around, and saw that the other patrons were watching the movie. I then used my right hand, and grabbed my sister's right hand, and placed it on my cock which had already been engorged, and was waiting for a release.

And then I felt her body tense up.

Now, my sister could have screamed and gone out of there. And made a police report. And then my parents would have found out about it, and I would have been disowned and my sister scarred for life. That was the first thing on my mind as she looked at me with her eyes wide open while I was pressing her hand down on my jeans covered shaft. I then brought away my hand; leaving her hand on my cock for a few seconds... I could see the look of confusion in her eyes before she jerked away her hand.

All the while she was looking at me.

"That's what you do to me," I whispered while leaning sideways, "and I heard you gasp, and..."

"We can't do..." She said before she looked away, "we shouldn't do anything, Bhai."

"How about we go back home?" I whispered, "it'll give us time to think, and if you feel like you don't want to, then we can forget about all this. All I know, Sha, is if we stay here... my hand will be trying to eat your popcorn. I can't help it."

My sister smiled at my unique use of the word 'popcorn', then nodded her head. We left the tub of popcorn in the unused seat as the both of us walked out of the hall hand in hand. The two of us then headed home, and while we were walking to the front door of our home, we were still hand in hand.

To me, that gesture meant that whatever happened now, even if she didn't want to continue, she would still be my sister. I let go of her hand, and then opened the gate, and then the door behind it. I locked up after we walked into the house, and turned to my sister who as looking at me with nervousness on her face, while holding on to the side of the dining table with her right hand.

As I looked at her, all I could think of at that moment was to put her on the table, and then fuck her until we came. I put that thought to the back of my mind while putting the house key on the table, and then glanced at the wall clock in the dining room. We had been away for little more than an hour, and our parents were coming back in less than three.

"Sha..." I said while taking one step towards her.

"Was... was that really your dick?" she asked in our mother-tongue, "bhai... was.."

Yes," I replied as I held the hand lying on the table. It just stayed over her hand, I made no moves for her to touch my cock again, despite it straining behind my jeans and boxers to be let out. Instead, I brushed my fingers against the top of her right hand, and my fingers brushed her lightly tanned arm, to her upper arm while she stared at me. I then brushed my fingers along her shoulder, and to the nape of her neck, and then to her collar bone. And that's when I stopped while taking another step forward, and brushed her hair behind the left side of her ear. I leaned forward and lightly brushed my lips on her neck. I heard her gasp while her body flinched. She moved the hand that was on the table, and placed in on my shoulder. She then tilted her neck to the right, giving me more access to the nape of her neck.

I brushed my tongue gently on the nape of the neck, and then I trailed a column of saliva from there to the back of her ear. I could hear her gasping for air as she placed her other hand on my other shoulder.

"Do you want me to stop," I whispered into her left ear. We then looked at each other, and I assured her that I would forget all about this if she said no, "either way, mom and dad will never know."

She looked at me, as if she was a deer caught in headlights with her hands on my shoulder. It was a terrible two minutes, that felt like hours, while I was wondering what she would say. I was hoping that she would like to explore each other. But I was also prepared for her to say no; and if she did, I still had my right hand handy.

"I've never done this before," she whispered in our language while looking at me.

I smiled before leaning in and then kissing her throat, her neck, and then biting into her earlobe while she was gasping for air. I could feel pleasure going through her body, as evidenced by the goosebumps that erupted on her arms, neck, shoulders... everywhere I could see, she had goosebumps. I smiled while I kissed her cheek, and then her jawline.. on both sides of her face while her arms that had been resting on my shoulders, was now around the back on my neck. I then gently breathed in her ear, and I shivered when she gave off a moan.. a deep guttural moan. I then whispered, "are you sure you haven't done this before?"

"Yes," she breathed before yelped as I kissed her chest while one hand went to the small of her back, and then travelled to her right ass cheek, and squeezed. She then jerked back, and looked at me with beads of sweat slowly gathering on her forehead. I glanced around and noticed that the house was still closed, that all the windows and curtains were closed... with everything dark in the living room, the kitchen, and the dining room.

Despite it being a sunny day outside.

"Let's go to your room, Sha," I said. She nodded her head before turning around, and the both of us walked to her room, hand in hand. Sha wiped the seat gathering on her forehead, as did I, but I wanted to finish want we started before opening the windows. Stepping into her room, I closed the door behind me, and then locked it. I looked up and down at my sister, before pulling her close and gently kissing her on her lips. At first, it was just two sets of lips brushing each other's, alternatively I would kiss her checks and then down her jawline, to the back of her ears as she moaned while unconsciously bringing her leg in between mine, and rubbing my crotch with her thigh. Both of us moaning, I would get back to her lips while one hand was squeezing her ass cheek, and the other one was gently squeezing her left tit.

I then left her lips part as she groaned, and whispered my name, from my groping while her hand was travelling up and down my back. I wanted her to touch my cock again, but having had not brought myself off over the past week, I was primed. I knew that if she touched my cock now, I would have burst then and there. As I slipped my tongue into Sha's mouth, I was doing everything in my power to hold off on releasing my cum.

I wanted Sha to feel satisfied first.

We moaned as our tongues danced in each other's mouths while I reached under the back of her blouse, and placed my hands on her bare skin. One hand went up her skin until they were on the back of Sha's bra. With one hand on the small of her back, and another hand traveling past the rear strap and to the back of her neck, we parted and looked at each other. I saw the lust and desire in Sha's eyes while she was panting for breath.

It was then I caught a whiff of strawberry in the air, and smiled at my sister before licking my lips. I pulled her in with the hand behind her neck, and we moaned while kissing each other like two long lost lovers. She then arched her back, jutting her chest to me as I went down her chin, and then to her chest. I licked and kissed her sweaty chest, and then with a growl, she stepped back and took off her blouse. She then reached out and pulled my head back down on her chest.

"Ohhhh," moaned Sha as she pulled her head while I kissed the top of her breasts. And that was before I undid her jeans. I pulled her zip down, and then gently pushed her back away from me. She was looking at me confused, wondering if she had done something wrong. But before she could say anything, I reached forward and down, hooked my thumps under the jeans, and then crouched down while slipping both it.. and her panties down.

12