What Could Have Been Ch. 02

Story Info
Continuation of my sister's seduction.
3.2k words
4.36
25.7k
20

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This is a continuation of my first work, "What Could Have Been." As Always, everyone in this tale is 18+. Enjoy.

When I told my sister, my sweat covered, panting, and 'smelling like strawberries', little sister that it was my turn, she looked at me with her eyebrows furrowed. It was as if she was silently asking me what I meant. I looked at the clock on her desk, and saw that only twenty minutes had passed, and we had more than enough time to enjoy ourselves before our parents returned home. Looking back at my sister while I was rubbing my cum onto her right tit, I leant over and whispered in her ear.

"I want you to take my cock into your mouth." I then leant away while she was still stroking my shaft, and I saw her lips... her luscious lips part before she said that it wasn't something she had done before either. I then reminded her that, "this was the first time you had an orgasm, and squirted, right? And you liked it, right?"

"Yes, yes," she moaned while closing her eyes as I pinched her nipple before rubbing the cum around her tits again. I continued until the cum, was gone, and then I went down to the other sports on her body where the cum had dropped. All the while, she was slowly stroking my cock up and down. Pleasure went through my body when she squeezed my shaft hard and pulled on my foreskin. She then pushed it down, and then pulled, she pushed, and pulled while I could only close my eyes and moan. I concentrated on her delicate fingers on my shaft as I lay on my back, and Sha got on her knees; all the while stroking my cock.I closed my eyes, taking in the waves of pleasure going trhough my body at the thought of my sister giving me a handjob. It was then I felt a set of soft lips on my neck, followed by her body laying down on my own. I placed a hand on my sister's back while she continued stroking me, the massive cum dump I just experienced was causing me to last longer, something that I wasn't going to be complaining about.

Like it was instinctive to her, a girl who had never done this before, Sha bit down on my shoulder with her teeth and sucked up the skin. I grabbed onto her back tight, my fingers digging in while I moaned as she moved down to my neck while biting and sucking. With my free hand, I grabbed the back of her head, pulled it away from my neck and shoulder. I looked at her, into those lust filled eyes, and pushed her head back down to my lips. I kissed her, our tongues completing with each other while trading our saliva. Pulling her head back by her hair, I looked into her eyes again and told her that I wanted to taste her.

Again.

Letting go of my cock, she nodded her head excitedly and then lay down on the bed with her legs spread. She looked at me while I lay on my elbow chuckling at her.

"What?" she whined while using one hand to rub her pussy. She then brought her slick fingers to my mouth and spread the liquid on my lips. Smiling, I parted my lips and went down on her fingers. Looking up at her while she closed her eyes, I used my tongue to lick her pussy juice clean off her fingers. Pulling her fingers out of my mouth, she opened her eyes again, and looked at me before reminding me that I said I wanted to taste her.

"And I want to feel your lips around my cock," I reminded her as I reached down with my hand, and patted the side of her right leg. She looked at me confused, and then her eyes opened wide before giving a yelp as I pulled her towards me, and then in one swift motion, I slapped and squeezed her right ass cheek. Squeezing down on her ass cheek with my hand even more, with my fingers digging into her flesh, I told Sha that I wanted her on top of me, "lie on top of me with your pussy over my mouth, and your mouth over my cock."

Sha did as she was told, and the next thing I know, I'm looking at her slick pussy, while her right hand went around my erect cock once again. I moaned as she started to stroke me, with her fingers occasionally rubbing against my cock head. In the meantime, I placed my hands on her ass and pulled her pussy down to my waiting mouth. I stuck my tongue out and licked the inside of her thighs, and then I felt her body shiver while she was still stroking me. I licked the inside of her left thigh, and then I went to her right thigh again. I continued this while slowly making my way to her pussy.

And the entire time, Sha begged, "please Bhai, just lick me... do what you did to make me squirt, please."

I didn't give Sha a verbal answer. Instead, I moved her matted pubic hair to one side and kissed, and licked, the area just next to her pussy lips.

"Oh God, Bhai," she moaned as she lay her head on my pelvis. I could feel her sweat falling from her head to my pubic area, and her hair flowed down the inside of my left thigh while she was breathing hard against the side of the very same shaft she was stroking up and down. And she begged, "please... just lick me, bhai."

"Ummm.." I responded by licking and kissing the other side of her pussy lips.

I continued this assault on either side of her pussy while she continued to moan and beg me to do what I had done earlier to get her off. I squeezed her ass and continued what I was doing, avoiding her pussy all together despite every part of my mind telling my body to just dig into her pussy. She continued stroking my very hard cock as she panted heavily on the base of the shaft. I guess she must have figured that I wouldn't continue unless she did something, and I felt her body move while she moaned. It was then I felt pleasure surging through me. Her left hand was massaging my balls while she stroked my cock with her right hand.

"Oh Sha," I moaned before I bit down on the inside of her thigh.

"Bhai," Sha rasped before she leant down her head towards my cock. I could feel her hair brushing against my stiff cock and my balls. I pulled my head back on the pillow beneath me when I felt her tongue gingerly licking my ball sack.

"Oh God," I moaned, "Sha, open your mouth wide and... oh..."

As if she read my mind, Sha took my left ball into her mouth. I squeezed her ass cheeks hard, so hard that they were turning white under my fingers as I felt her tongue massaging the left part of my ball sack in her mouth. The girls that I dated would never do what my sister was doing (Trust me, I asked), and I was amazed that Sha even knew about this. I released my grip on her ass as I let my arms fall at my side. I think I must have had a stupid grin on my face before closing my eyes to enjoy the sensation that was going through my body. The both of us didn't speak for the next few minutes or so, although there were moans that came out of my mouth, and sucking sounds coming from my sister. She was sucking my ball before massaging it with her tongue, the wet and soft organ in her mouth brushing the sack. It would be a little while later that she released the ball and then looked back at me, and grinned. Not feeling her wet lips and tongue anymore, I opened my eyes and looked at her.

She was breathing hard, her lips wet with saliva dripping down one side past her chin.

"Who told you to stop what you were doing, bhai?" Sha asked.

"You're the one who had doubts about this," I countered while slapping her ass. She yelped, and then arched her back as I slapped her ass again and squeezed. I released my grip on her ass, and she turned on her waist again so that she could get a good look at me. Her pussy was still over my face as I turned my head and looked at her sweat covered face past her left thigh, the inside of which was already red thanks to me biting her. I stared at her face, and then at her hanging tits with the puffy aereolas and the pointed nipples. I looked at her face again and reminded her that she was the one who didn't want to do this at first.

Sha gave a wide grin before she brought her head back to my crotch. And then I thrusted my pelvis up, and released a gasp of air, when I felt my sister's lips... her wet, luscious lips, attaching themselves to the head of my cock.

"Damn," I groaned while I covered my eyes with my left arm as she slightly bit the head with her teeth. I jerked slightly before grabbing her thighs and telling her not to use her teeth. When she hummed her 'okay' I groaned as my hands moved up to her ass cheeks again and squeezed when she used her tongue to lick the head, and then the cock slit. I felt the back of her tongue slide over the underside of my cockhead where the foreskin was attached and I called out my sister's name, "oh, Sha... where did you learn this... I.. I thought.."

"Didn't learn anywhere, bhai," she replied after she raised her head while stroking my cock once again, "I just knew, I guess."

"Don't stop, sis," I begged.

"You asked me to take your cock in my mouth, and I did," she said playfully. I leant my head past her left thigh again, and looked straight at her grinning face. She was balancing herself with her upper body turned towards me at the waist while her left hand was keeping her steady against the bed. Her right hand? Well, it was still stroking my cock. And it missed the soft touch of her tongue. So I couldn't wait to feel her wet lips stroking my cock, and her tongue massaging and licking the shaft.

But then again, she was right. I did ask her to take my cock in her mouth, I just didn't tell her to take in my entire cock.

"Lick it like an ice-cream cone, or a lollipop," I told my sister who slowed her stroking while biting down on her lower lip as she looked at me. I knew she wanted something, I could tell from the scent of strawberries that was emanating from her pussy. Smiling back at her, I tightened my grip on her ass cheeks again before wordlessly pulling her pussy down to my mouth. I buried my lips and tongue in her pussy as she screamed in surprise, and in pleasure, before I felt something that I had been waiting for since the movie theatre. I felt her lips around my cock before she began sliding her head up and down. I felt my cock buzz from her humming as I wiggled my tongue inside her pussy lips until it reached her hymen. I then bit and sucked her labia before burying my tongue again, which only went in halfway, into her pussy.

I felt her take her lips off my cock before she licked the sides of the shaft, and then she licked the head while hearing the squishing sounds as she stroked me up and down with her hand. I pulled my head back onto the pillow, my sister's wet pillow thanks to the sweat from the back of my head, and the sweat that was falling from her thighs, and legs, and gripped my sister's ass tight when she wrapped her lips around the head again and then sucked. Sha then moved her head from side to side while her tongue played with my cock head. I could feel the suction of her mouth and the humming from deep within her throat sending a wave of pleasure through me. As a result, I growled and brought my head up to her pussy. I started to lick her labia like an animal while grunting noises came from my throat. I then felt Sha hummed her pleasure as she took as much of my cock as she could into her mouth. Her lips and tongue on my cock were the only feelings I was aware of as my mind went on overload while I growled and latched onto her clit.

"Oh God!!!" she yelled lifting her head up as I sucked on her clit hard. While she was writhing her body over mine, she went back to sucking my cock. The both of us were making the bed creak again while Sha was screaming as she continuing to suck my cock; in the meantime, I was biting, sucking, and licking her clit.

It was a few seconds later that she orgasmed again as her juices flowed down my face while I was still sucking her clit. The juices fell down my nose, and down my cheeks, and past both sides of my lips. It was just then that I pulled my head back on the pillow while my sister continued to suck my cock.

"Sha," I panted, "I'm going to cum!!"

"Ummm..." she hummed while she continued her blowjob. Just as she pulled her lips up to the head of my cock, I thrusted my pelvis upwards as the warm, sticky cum burst into her mouth. I was saying 'oh God, oh God' while, at the back of my mind, thinking that my sister was going to release her lips' hold on my cock. However, that never happened.

All I heard while I was squirting into her mouth was a guttural moan and a humming sound that vibrated my cock when she pushing her head down. Her lips still were sealed around my cock as I came. And she held her head still.

"Sha, Sha,... oh, Sha," I groaned after the last load was released. It was then that I felt her lips released their hold on my shaft, followed by the feeling of a warm liquid falling down my slowly flaccid cock, and on my ball sack. I looked up at her as she brought her legs over my head, and turned around before shimmying on her knees towards my body. I watched as she looked at the pool dripping from my crotch to my ball sack, to her bed sheet. She then turned to me and wiped her lips with the back of her hand.

"Salty, Bhai," she said, catching her breath while her chest was still heaving up and down. I then slowly sat up and told her that it was most likely that after dinner we'd be getting some groceries. I told her that I'll make sure to get some orange juice, for the next time... so that my cum would taste sweeter. It was something that surprised her before she asked me, "the next time?"

"You didn't think I'm going to stop eating your pussy, do you?" I chuckled before I reached out for her and pulled her over my body and lay back down on the wet bed. This time, my left leg was in between Sha's legs, and I raised my thigh to her pussy. She looked back at what I was doing, before looking into my eyes as she started to grind her soaked pussy on my leg, "and you didn't think this was the last time you sucked my cock, did you?"

"No," she moaned as she leant down and moved her head into the crook of my neck. I felt her kissing, and then nibbling me while she continued to grind on my thigh, "what happens when you go, bhai?"

"We can think about that later," I whispered into her ear, "but for right now, we need to clean up. I..."

"I want another orgasm," she moaned as she rotated and rocked her pelvis on my thigh, "I love the feeling of the charge going through me. I love your tongue in me, I love when you suck on my.."

"Clit," I replied.

"On my clit," whispered Sha before she started nibbling on my shoulders again, "Oh bhai, what have you... oh God!!!"

Sha was grinding against my thigh harder than before. She also started to rock her body faster, and the bed started creaking again while she started to bite down into my shoulder. All I could do was moan at the heat of her pussy, and the feeling of her biting down on my skin, and then sucking. She continued this for a few more seconds before she moaned in my ear that she was coming again.

And she was. I felt her liquid flowing down my thigh before I brought my leg down. Sha continued to lay her body on mine, and would shiver and moan whenever I touched any part of her body.

"Feels too good, bhai," she whispered after five minutes while she was still panting in my ear.

"Be mine while I'm home?" I asked.

"Yes," she whispered, "anytime when mom and dad, aren't home."

"Baby," I told her while rubbing her back gently asshe purred, her lips kissing the side of my neck, "let's get up. We have to wash your sheets. And then open the windows to air the smell of what we did out of the room."

"Ok," she whispered before looking down at me.

I looked up at my sister. My little sister. I brought my right hand up and caressed her cheek while licking my dry lips. I then reminded her that there was no way that mom and dad could ever know about this.

"I know," she replied.

"Let's begin clearing this mess," I said as she grabbed the side of my head and ran her hand through my wet hair, "we'll put everything into the machine, and tell the parents that we were watching TV in your room and a bottle of water we were sharing fell on the bed. The smell should be gone by the time they get back."

"There's some air fragrance in the storeroom," she said.

"You go into the shower," I told Sha with a smirk on my face, "I'll open everything up, and take off the sheets and then start the washing machine. Once I'm done, I'll join you."

"Good," she said before leaning down and kissing me. I returned her kiss, the taste of my cum was still on her tongue, but I didn't care. I pulled her head down and crushed her lips into mine before pulling her head back by gripping her hair.

"When I join you," I said as Sha breathed in and out slowly, her tits crushed again my chest, "I'm going to fuck you."

"You're going to...."

"I'm going to fuck you," I said. Sha looked back at me with lust in her eyes as she breathed harder, "get into the shower, Sha. I'll meet you there."