What Craigslist Got Me!

Story Info
Posting on Craigslist in a small rural town in Ohio.
1k words
4.3
28.3k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been crossdressing and playing by myself for years. A simple fun way to pleasure myself and satisfy my love for all things girly. I just needed more being from a small Ohio town made it tough to actually find someone to share this leisure with. Everyone knew everyone so no one wanted to get caught, but me!

I decided to check out Craigslist. I posted a couple adds and got a bunch of nothing. Then one early morning I got an email reply saying "hi." I replied and it escalated quickly. This man is in need of service and ready. He asks that I arrive ready to go. After I clean up I email him and he is a few mins away.

His request is lots of pink? As girly as possible. So I slip on a pink bra, pink chastity cage, pink bikini panties (cotton with the word cumslut on the front and daddy's cock whore on the ass), pink and white stripped knee high socks, a pink gingham short skirt (you can see the rounds of my ass), and a low v neck pink satin blouse. Hair in a ponytail, pink bow, pink high heel Mary Janes, and make up.

Leaving the house I email him and send a quick pick. On my way to meet him I am driving down a country road cornfield on all sides. I am email him at his request so he can be ready when I arrive.

As I finally arrive I see his truck park by the barn and the porch light is on. Something familiar... his instructions were to just come in the door under the light. As I opened the door I could just make out his figure standing there. He was an older man in his late 60s. He was naked and his limp cock was pretty big.

He said "Oh sweetie. Are you lost?"

"No sir. By the looks of that cock I'm in heaven." The light from the porch was the light in the house. It's glow illuminated the spot I was standing. He was however just out of the lights reach. I reach out and placed a hand on his large limp, warm cock. And he moved for kiss. He shoved his tongue in my mouth and passionately kissed me.

As we stood kissing I could smell his after it seemed familiar. I dropped to my knees and his cock was growing. I put it in my mouth and it was all I could do to fit it in. Holy shit this old man was hung like a Pringles can. I took his cock to the base and it just got bigger.

I could not believe how fucking huge this old mans cock was. Every deep throat became a challenge. It seemed to get bigger every time. I could tell it was not even fully erect yet. As I started back down to the base a fourth time. He grabbed me by the head and thrust his hips. I could feel his cock push into my throat. I gasped for air but holy shit it was great. Excitedly I grabbed his ass and pulled his cock back into my throat.

"You like that cock? You like it rough cock whore?" His voice I... no time to think. He was now man handling my head. Hands on both sides holding it steady as he thrust his huge cock deep into my throat with ever thrust. When he finally stopped I was gasping and his cock was dripping of spit.

I stood up quickly and turned around. I know my ass looks amazing so I flip up my skirt and show him my panties. He reads "Daddy's cock whore? I bet you are, slut!" His hands were pulling aside my panties and he pressed, his cock head to my asshole. My spite dripping from the tip he pushes the huge head of his cock inside.

It seems to split my ass and I wince with the suddenness of the push. He laughs "Whore!" A shoves balls deep. His thrust makes me quiver and I have to reach out and grab the window sill. Slightly bent down at the waist and ass pushing back against his every thrust.

He has his hands on my hips and he is slamming his cock so deep. With every thrust it hurts less but with that cock he was a master. He slipped it out and then shoved it back in. This made me cum on the spot. "I'm cumming daddy!"

"You fucking cock whore! Cumming like a girl! I'm going to breed you!" That voice...and before I could form the thoughts. He pulled out and thrust back deeper than I thought possible and I could feel his cock explode inside of me.

Bent at the waist holding on to the window sill. He was holding on to my hips. Balls deep in my ass he was shooting ropes of hot cum into my ass. His cock throbbing and balls bouncing with every explosion. When he finished he stayed inside as his cock started to go limp he just held my hips so I couldn't move.

As he slipped out of my destroyed asshole and I could feel his load oozing out of me. He then spun me around quickly and pulled me into kiss him. Our fuck session hand brought him into the light. And as he slid his tongue into my mouth I saw his face. And I was shocked. My grandfather's brother The church Pastor. My mind was racing as he stepped back.

"Kneel whore! And open your whore mouth!" I did as instructed. As he pissed right into my mouth he said "Do not spill it! Whore!" But I could not contain it and it ran down my chin and all over my pretty clothing. All of a sudden the lights came on and there behind him was his wife. "She's all ready Helen, take her away."

To be continued...