What Did I Do To Deserve This? Ch. 01

Story Info
Moray meets a stranger at a party.
1.6k words
3.97
6.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I always found something dull about these parties, why did adults always want to dress up in costumes pretending they didn't know each other, despite the tiny masks they wore. "Moray is a beautiful young lady..." My attention was drawn to my mother close by me, this had to be the 12th party I'd been too in 5 years since I had turned18. It was 2017 and yet my parents were determined to find me a suitable husband, I couldn't possibly have my own thoughts on the matter. To them I didn't have a law degree, I had a high paying distraction, grandchildren were needed the Morrigan name had to live on.

At the point when my mother commented that I had 'never been sick as a child' I knew it was my cue to leave. Slowly I walked away from the Moray suitors club to find a real drink, champagne was good if you wanted to feel lightheaded, I wanted to be drunk and quickly.

It took a few steps from my parents to have my paths cross with a young waiter, he was probably no older than myself. "I want you to bring me a scotch every 10 minutes and if I look like I'm cornered tell my parents are waiting for me." I pulled out a twenty pushing it into the young man's pocket. "If you do this for me I'll double what you're making for the entire night." He flashed me a smile as I pulled my hand out letting him go.

I wandered slowly around the main room, in my right hand I held the train of my dress. It was handmade gray chiffon and strapless, it hugged my curves, making my ample breasts seem bigger if that was possible. The mask I had chosen to wore was simple wired and silver, my hair had been pulled over one shoulder and a large silver butterfly sat in my hair keeping the dark brown ringlets in check.

Glancing around the room I noted the usual suspects were lurking. Charlotte Fredricksen, was scowling to herself from the corner, her intelligence surpassed everyone I knew but her cold calculating nature held most people at bay.

Verity Holtzer stood surrounded by a group of men, her high pitched giggle rang out across the room, she was as dumb as Charlotte was smart, but boy was she beautiful, she had a perfect figure, pale blonde hair and blue eyes. It was easy to see why she attracted most of the men at the party, that and the trust fund she was about to land when she turned 25.

The Friel twins with their red hair had cornered an equally red faced gentleman, blatant in their desire one was stood either side of him. "It looks as if the rumors are true about those two." A masculine voice spoke behind her.

"Apparently. At school they always did like to share a little too much." I tilted my head to the side, getting a glimpse of my new companion. The man that stood beside me was a head taller even though I was in 4 inch heels. He had sandy blonde hair, parted at the side, he wore a dark fitted suit like every man in the room but I could tell he had broad shoulders. His mask was different from most of the men's his was a dark blue not black.

The waiter appeared again offering me the scotch I had ordered, "Thank you," I gave him a nod before taking a needed drink. The waiter looked between me and the man for a second trying to judge I needed help, I gave him a smile shaking my head softly.

"How about you get me what you gave the lady?" The mystery man asked, his voice was easy and dismissive at the same time as if he was use to giving orders, but every man at this party was use to that.

Looking back towards the party I watched a few older men seated in the corner discussing business, these parties were notorious for two things, one was business. I looked back towards the man, he was still there beside me, the stare he was giving me I felt entirely naked. "I'm starting to think I haven't actually met you, I was sure I knew every eligible man on the east coast." I shifted slightly, the intensity of his stare sent a wave of pleasure rush over me, a blush prickled at my skin.

A smile danced over his lips as his eyes roamed over my face, I pretend not to notice his gaze traveling to my breasts, he move forward slightly leaning down he whispered. "That is an interesting dress you're wearing." He offered, I could see his eyes were more intent on what was under my dress, he was so close the scent of his cologne drifted over me, it was familiar but I couldn't quite place it.

"I..Interesting?" I stammered, his gaze burned into my skin. "If that's a compliment thank you." I smiled curtsying slightly, I tilted my head down a lock of my dark brown hair falling over her shoulder. Before I could respond his hand reach over brushing it back behind my ear. His fingers brushed over my cheek sending a shiver up and down her spine.

"That was a compliment." He said softly as his hand trailed down from my cheek, over my bare shoulder until his hand caught mine. Without another word he turn walking towards the exit, his hand gripped hers practically pulling her behind him. I had little choice in the matter, his grip was firm, I raced to catch up my heel clicking on the hardwood floor as I followed him outside in the garden.

The sound of the waves from the beach drowned out the chatter from the party, I followed him trying to match his wide stride as he moved through the grounds into a small wooded area. He stopped suddenly turning towards me, his hands gripped my waist pushing me against the tree.

"What are yo..." My question cut short, his lips caught mine seeming to draw all breath from me. His body pressed against mine pushing me harder against the tree. His hands quickly pulled up the hem of my dress.

I felt frozen against the tree, the pressure of his chest against mine, his fingertips brushing over the top of my thighs. Excitement built inside me. I wanted him, this man I didn't know the name of, I wanted him. He broke the kiss trailing his lips across my jawline to my ear. I felt him shifting slightly against me, his hand pulled my leg up by the knee, his body moving between my now parted legs. I felt his other hand moving up my thigh, a single finger pulled at the thin fabric of my panties and parted my lips, already slick with anticipation. A small smile crossed his lips as I stifled a moan."Don't say a word." He whispered,

"Wait..what?" I asked, confusion lasted as second as he ripped my panties and pushed himself deep inside me. His teeth over my neck as I gasped, pleasure and shock swirled inside me, but need took over. I wanted him, this man I didn't know the name of, I wanted him. His fingers gripped my leg harder as he pulled back almost the entire way out of me.

"I said don't say a word." He growled, pushed back inside me, my hands found his shoulders holding tightly I looked up at him. His blue eyes burned into me, his thrust were slow and deep. He leaned forward again his lips and teeth assaulting my bare skin on my neck, nipping at the one spot that made my knees feel weak.

My nails dug into his shoulder, small sounding moans escaped my lips. I closed my eyes his thrusts speeding up, my own need building. I ran my fingers through his neat hair, I curled my fingers in. With a slight shift he grabbed my other leg pulling me off my feet pushing me tight against the tree. His cock hit the spot inside, pain and pleasure mixed sending me closer to my climax.

"Oh fuck." I whispered arching my back as much as I could, my body quivered as I came. I bit down on my lip trying to be as quiet as I could. My body tightening around him, with his face burred in my neck he growled, one last thrust he thrust himself deep into my core.

He pulled out of me, letting my legs down from his waist. I stumbled slightly leaning back against the tree to regain my balance. He put himself away straightening his suit up, I reached over to brush a kink from his hair, he stepped back pushing my hand away violently. "Don't touch me." He growled.

I blinked pulling my hand back slowly. "Sorry." I frowned, "You had a..." I motioned to my hair.

"I don't care, just don't touch me, Moray." He stepped back from me.

All I could do with stare at him, "You know my name?" I asked.

He snorted pushing the lock of hair I had tried to touch down. "I know a lot more than just your name." With that he turned back to the house striding away from me.

"What the fuck?" I asked myself, my knees still weak as I tried to rush after him. I could feel his seed starting to run down my leg as I rushed after him. "Hey, wait." I called after him but he was too quick darting inside the building.

I followed, instantly accosted by my parents. "Not now." I said looking around for him, but he was no where to be seen. My neck stung from where his lips and teeth had assaulted my tender skin, I could smell his cologne on my dress and his cum trailing slowly down my leg.

Shame washed over me.