What did I Just Do... Again!

Story Info
Wife wanted to fuck a black guy one more time.
2.9k words
4.48
58.7k
69

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nojustice2
Nojustice2
323 Followers

It has been several months since Jen and I acted on one of our fantasies. She wanted to fuck a black guy, and I wanted to watch. She hasn't mentioned that night, and we have been having great sex since then. I wondered if she might be thinking about it.

When she is out of town, I wonder if she might want to have another encounter with a black guy. I wonder if she privately fantasizes about that night with Larry? If I was her, I probably would. After all, he gave her the first squirting orgasm. I decided that I would ask her when she got home.

I haven't seen Larry since that night either. Did he fantasize about fucking my wife again? He did keep her panties from that night. Larry is married too.

Jen cannot get pregnant anymore, but we thought it would be erotic to keep that a secret. She told Larry not to cum inside her that night, but he did anyway. She told me that it made her so hot fantasizing that a black man was fucking her unprotected. The thought of him putting a black baby inside her drove her over the edge.

It was my pride that wanted Jen to tell Larry not to cum inside her. I have been the only guy that ever has until that night. I know it was just a fantasy, but I was trying to keep that option to just me. I was turned on when he did it though. I've masturbated many times thinking of Larry fucking my wife that night.

Jen came back from her business trip. She was horny as usual. We went out that night for drinks, and came home to fuck. Afterward, I got the nerve to ask her about her latest fantasy.

She told me that she has the usual ones.

I asked, "Do you want to fuck Larry again?"

She looked at me, and wanted to know why?

I said "I was just curious."

She wanted to know if I have talked to Larry or something. I said "I haven't seen him since that night."

Jen said "I told you that I wanted to try it once, but I sometimes think I want to again." Before I could say anything, She said "I don't want to upset you, and I could never do it without you there too."

I started to get excited again after hearing this. I told her that I fantasize about her doing it again too. I asked her if she wanted to find a black guy on her own.

Jen said "No, it would be too hard, and I want you there to watch." I felt better knowing that she wanted me there. She then said "Besides, Larry fucked her so good!"

I said "I could try to find him."

The next few days when I was at work, I kept an eye out for him. Each night I came home, and she wanted to fuck. I think we were both a little excited at the possibility of round two.

The following week I was driving past Larry's apartment building. I saw him getting out of his car. I pulled up to him, and he saw me. His eyes went wide, and he appeared to get nervous. I started to make small talk with him, and he relaxed.

Larry told me that he thought I was coming after him because he got her pregnant.

I said "No, she is in the clear." I decided to keep our secret from him about Jen not being able to get pregnant. Larry looked relieved, and part surprised. I asked him if everything was ok with his wife.

He said "Actually it's worse since that night." He said "Please don't get mad." I told him not to worry. Larry hesitated, and then told me how incredible it was to fuck my wife that night.

Larry told me about how he wants to have sex with his wife two times a day. He said "I am lucky if my wife will fuck me once a week." He then complained how his wife always makes him wear a condom. He told me that she doesn't want anymore kids, but won't take birth control. Larry said "Why do I have to be punished by wearing a condom?" Larry told me how he still has Jen's panties that he masturbates to.

I laughed, and told him how Jen wanted to know why you wanted them.

He asked "Does she talk about that night?"

I said "Yes, she wants to fuck you again!" I told him that I know we discussed there being no strings attached, but if he wanted to one more time.

Larry cut me off. He said "Man, what I wouldn't do to fuck her one more time."

I told Larry that I would tell her, and set it up.

Larry told me that he gets home at 4 o'clock tomorrow. He told me to wait in the parking lot.

In bed that night, I told Jen that I spoke to Larry. I noticed her trying to hold back some excitement. I knew that she wanted to know what he said. I told her how he's been fantasizing about her. I told her how his wife hasn't been having sex with him. I said "He masturbates with her panties."

Jen was speechless. I asked, "What's wrong?"

She said "Let's do it one more time!"

I met Larry the next day. He looked like a kid on the night before Christmas. He was so excited. I told him that it was a go with the same rules as before.

He nodded, and wanted to know when. He said "I don't know when my wife will be gone."

I told him that we will get a nice hotel room. I said "I don't want to take the chance of my friends seeing us at your place." I told Larry that we will meet him at the bar on Saturday night. It will be good to break the ice with some drinks again. I told him that we will drive him to hotel, and then bring him back.

He said "I can't wait!"

I probably should describe Jen and Larry a little. In my first story, I just described Larry as a black guy, and Jen as my hot wife. Larry is 6 feet 2 inches tall, and 240 pounds. He would be best described as a "Big Black Guy." He is 51 years old. He has a bald head and grey goatee.

Jen is a milf. She is 5 feet 5 inches tall, and 125 pounds. She has perfect skin, and people think she's much younger. She has dark colored hair, and hazel eyes. She likes to keep her pubic hair nicely trimmed. Her legs are skinny and smooth. She had breast implants several years ago, and their nice and firm.

On Saturday night we got ready to leave. When Jen came downstairs to go, she already had her coat on. It was a little cold outside so I didn't think much about it. She was wearing sexy knee high leather boots. They were black with heels on them. She wore a black thin jacket. It stopped at her upper thigh. It had a belt that held it closed together at the waist. I wondered how short her skirt was because all I saw was her thighs.

She looked hot! I said "What kind of outfit do you have on?"

Jen smiled, and said "You will have to wait and see." We left to go to the bar.

We arrived at the bar, and Larry was already there. We walked over to the bar stools next to him. Larry stood up as we approached. He shook my hand, and gave Jen a hug. We sat down and ordered drinks. I took off my coat, and asked if I could take hers. She smiled, and told me that she was fine.

When Jen sat on the bar stool, her legs were really on display. Larry didn't try to hide that he was looking. Larry complimented her on the boots, and we all started talking. We ordered some shots, and I could tell she was loosening up now.

After several rounds of drinks, Jen went to the restroom. I noticed a lot of the guys were checking her out when she walked by. Larry said "I can't believe how fucking hot your wife is."

I smiled, and told him that she was excited for tonight.

Jen came back to her stool. I said "You should take your jacket off, your going to get too hot." She told me that she was still ok. We finished our drinks, and I knew she was ready.

I paid the bill so we could leave. Larry rode in the backseat of our car. The hotel was only 10 minutes away, and it was a nicer big chain hotel.

When we walked into the lobby, I suggested that they go to the bar and wait. I was going to check in. I got the key to the room, and went to the bar by them. We had one last drink, and went up to the room.

Larry and I took our coats off when we entered the room. Jen walked over by the window. She pulled the curtain closed. She then turned around, and faced us. She had this sexy look on her face. We looked at us while she untied the belt of the jacket she was wearing. She grabbed both ends, and dropped it to the floor. I was speechless.

Larry said "Oh my God!"

Jen was only wearing some sexy red panties. She stood there in her boots and panties. Her nipples were hard and she looked so beautiful. Now I knew why she gave me that look, and didn't want to take off her coat.

I didn't know about Larry, but I already had a hard on. He didn't hesitate too long. He quickly walked closer to her, and told her how beautiful she was. He then moved in and starting kissing her.

I pulled the comforter off the bed, and onto the floor. Larry took her hand, and led her to the bed. She climbed onto the bed on her hands and knees. She looked back at Larry. I was so hot looking at her, I thought I was going to blow.

Larry took out his phone. He said "I have to get a couple of pictures, your so fucking hot!"

I was thinking the same thing. I looked at Jen to see what she was going to say. She is not a fan of taking sexy photos or videos of her. She always is afraid that they will end up in the wrong hands. She didn't say anything. I couldn't believe it. He started taking some pictures, and she just seductively posed.

Larry told her to turn around. She did, and layed on her back. She put her arm over her face a little to block it from photos. Larry took some more. He then set his phone down, and took off his shirt. Jen slid to the end of the bed. She then grabbed his belt to unbuckle it. She dropped his pants down. When she pulled down Larry's boxers, his big black cock sprung out. He was already hard, and his cock was bobbing up and down.

What Jen did next shocked me. She grabbed his cock, and slid it into her mouth. She slowly started sucking his cock. Her other hand was playing with his big balls. We didn't talk about this happening. I know last time, I told her I didn't like the idea of her sucking his dick. Jen has sexy lips, and gives great blow jobs to me. This was different seeing her with a big black dick in her mouth.

Larry was feeling her hair while she was sucking his cock. He said "Oh ya, that feels so good." After a couple of minutes, he told her to get on the bed. He took off his shoes and socks. He was completely naked now.

Larry climbed onto the bed. He gently layed on top of her so he can kiss her neck. He continued kissing down to her tits. He spent a little longer on her tits, and was kissing and sucking them. While squeezing them, he said "I like the way these feel." He then kissed down to her belly. He sat up, and grabbed her panties. He slowly pulled them down.

Jen lifted her butt up to make it easier for him. Jen only had on her sexy boots now.

Larry left these on. He spread her legs apart. He reached for his phone again. He said "You have the prettiest white pussy." He then took a picture of my wife's pussy. I thought no way would she go for that. I was wrong, she just let him do it.

Larry put his phone down, and then moved in between her legs. He said "I have been thinking about your tight little pussy every day." She said "Then come and get it."

I watched as he put his dick on Jen's trimmed bush. He said "Even your pussy hair is soft." He moved his dick lower. I could see that she was wet. Larry then entered my wife's pussy for the second time. He went in almost all the way. He stopped when she let out a squeal. He asked her if she was ok?

She said "Yes, your dick is in so deep." Larry was watching himself go in and out of her pussy.

Jen was really getting into it now. Once Larry got himself all the way in, he layed on top of her. She let out a loud moan, and grabbed his ass with her hands. He was fucking her hard. He kept telling her how good she felt. She kept telling him how deep he was hitting her.

After several minutes of this, Jen said "I am going to cum!" Larry lifted up onto his elbows so he could see her pussy. She let out a loud squeal, and for the second time with Larry, she squirted while orgasming.

Larry said "God Damn!, that hot." He layed back on top of her, and continued fucking her.

I thought she was going to pass out. Larry said "I have to cum, I am going to cum inside you!" That got my attention. Larry knew from last time that he wasn't supposed to cum inside her.

Now what completely blew my mind, was that Jen said "Yes, I want to feel it inside me!"

I knew she did that to get a charge out of me. It worked. I was so hot, I thought I was going to blow.

Larry was out of control. He yelled "Here it comes baby!" He was making loud grunting noises while he shot his load inside my wife. When he finished, he rolled off of her. Larry's cum was oozing out of her.

I barely had enough time to pull my pants down. I was going to blow. I climbed onto the bed, and got between my wife's legs. I didn't care about sloppy seconds. I entered my wife's wet pussy. She was so exhausted, she didn't react much. It didn't matter anyway. I lasted a whole 30 seconds before adding my load into her also.

I got up to go in the bathroom. I grabbed a towel for Jen. They were both still breathing heavy and recovering. I told them that I needed some water. I got dressed and told them that I was going to go bring back some water bottles.

I found a vending machine at the end of the hall. I bought three bottles of water to bring back. When I got to the room I was hit with another shocker. Jen was on all fours, and Larry was fucking her doggystyle. I thought "Holy shit! This guy is a fucking bull, Doesn't he get tired?"

Larry was watching his dick going in and out with every stroke. He was using his hands to spread her ass for a better view. I saw how her pussy was grabbing onto his cock every time he withdrew from her. While he was fucking her, her tits were swaying back and forth. It was hot watching the action again.

Larry then did another thing that I never did to my wife. He licked the tip of his finger, and pushed it into her little asshole. He held the tip inside her while he continued fucking her. I was stunned that she allowed this. She never had any desire to do anything anal. She seemed to like this though, as her moaning was louder now.

A couple of minutes later, she had to cum again. He pulled out while she had another powerful orgasm. Jen then turned around, and pushed Larry onto his back. I saw my wife's juices coating his cock. She then proceeded to suck his cock. She was putting her best effort into this.

Larry said "I am going to cum." I waited for her to stop, and finish him off with her hand. She didn't. I heard him grunt! I watched my wife swallow all of it.

I just watched a big black guy cum in my wife's pussy, stick his finger in her ass, and cum in her mouth!

I just thought "What Did I Just Do Again!"

Nojustice2
Nojustice2
323 Followers