What Did You Do Last Night, Miss? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma's dirty talk had made me horny and I fucked her harder and harder. I could hear the squelching of her fingers in her syrupy twat, she was getting close.

"I'm gonna cum, baby. Oh shit, yesssss, I'm going to have an orgasm with your big dick ramming up my shitter. Yeh, fuck my dirty shithole and make me cum."

I sodomised her with hard, jabbing strokes, slapping her wobbling buttocks as I filled her backside with my meat. Grasping her hips I thrust into the buttery depths of her shit-tube with long, even strokes. There was a quiet knock at the door.

"I'm coming!!" Emma yelled as my 9 inch prick sawed in and out of her burning quoit.

"Sorry I'm early, Miss, I . . . um . . . " Shafiq's voice tailed off. It was an easy mistake to make I suppose. Knock at the door at you expect your teacher to say "come in" not to yell "I'm coming" a the top of her lungs because she's got a big dick buggering her fundament. Emma hadn't noticed Shafiq come in, such were her paroxysms of lust and orgasm at the time. I continued to bugger her and pressed my finger to my lips. Shafiq got the message and stood, out of Emma's line of sight, watching in rapt attention. It was time to set things up. Things were working out just perfectly.

Keeping my eye on Shafiq's reaction I held Emma's reddened buttocks wide apart and withdrew my slippery tool, leaving her spasming shithole to gape open between her lewdly spread cheeks. Shafiq watched open mouthed as he realised that my cock had been up his French teacher's bottom, not her pussy. His stiffening cock snaked down his trouser leg and he allowed himself a surreptitious stroke of his gargantuan meat as he watched Emma getting her arse stuffed.

"Fuck me more Tom - up my horny little bottom. I feel so empty."

I fed my pulsating fuck-pole up into her gaping anus and recommenced butt-fucking her, determined that Shafiq should hear his teacher's alter ego at its most extreme.

"That's what you want, isn't it you filthy little bitch?" I goaded her, slamming my cock into her steaming crapper, "A big, stiff prick shoved up your greedy shithole."

"Oh yes my love - a big fat cock up my arse, humping me up the poop-chute like the slut I am."

"And who's gonna be fucking your poop-chute for the next week, baby?"

"No-one babe." This was not the correct answer. I slapped her left butt cheek and asked her again.

"Who do you want to get shit-canned by baby?"

"Shafiq," she managed to pant, her climax already taking hold of her shuddering body. Shafiq's face was a picture; he looked like he was going to faint - but from the size of the boner in his trousers he wasn't finding the prospect at all unpleasant.

"And what do you want him to do to you Emma?"

"Suck on my tits," she began, "Suck on my big juicy tits, then lick my big hairy cunt and rim my shithole."

"And then?"

"Then BUGGER ME!" She almost screamed the words. "I want him to fuck me up the shitter with that big brown cock of his so I can show him what a dirty little anal slut I am."

That was enough. I was sure that Shafiq had got the picture by now. I motioned for him to go and he quietly retreated, closing the door behind him. As the last ripples of Emma's orgasm washed over her limp, sweaty body, I lay on top of her, my cock still wedged hard up her rectum.

"Aren't you going to cum up my arse?" she asked, matter-of-factly.

"Darling, to you really want to be shitting cum all the way across the Channel?" It was a fair enough point, but I had other ideas. Claire would be coming home after her shift soon and I intended to work up a particularly copious load with which to spatter her big slutty tits. And besides, I had no doubt that Emma wouldn't have to wait long before she received the jizz-load that her beautiful, talented bottom so richly deserved.

To be continued . . .

PLEASE VOTE FOR THIS STORY AND SEND FEEDBACK!