What Did You Have In Mind?

Story Info
Alexandria plays with a stranger.
6k words
3.85
29.8k
6
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what exactly did you have in mind...or did your husband have in mind?"

Alexandria fiddled with her venti, worrying the paper sleeve around the tall paper cup. She had agreed to meet the "stranger" as she thought of him, at the Starbucks at Campbell and River. The sun was setting and the patio area was suffused with soft, warm light. Alexandria had been to the tanning salon that morning and her skin and russet hair fairly glowed. She had opted for a red-orange stretchy Victoria's Secret sundress/coverup that came to midthigh and was completely open in the back and fairly low-cut in front. She was wearing strappy sandals and nothing else.

"Oh, I don't think either of us have an "exactly" in mind...We have been together seven years and he is worried about the seven year itch...that we are going to get bored with our sex life as it is...so he, more than me, hatched this scheme to try to bring in a third party to liven things up..."

"Well, if it is really HIS scheme, then why are you even here? Why did you agree to meet me?"

"Well...in part to humor him, and to titillate him-he is about 8000 miles away right now, and going a little stir crazy where he is working-and in part...to satisfy my own curiosity, I guess."

"Curiosity about what, exactly?"

"MMM, I guess I wanted to see I felt any chemistry between us in real life...I enjoyed IMing with you, you were fun and flirtatious without being too crude and gross-a common blunder, I might add..."

"Well, do you? Do you feel that "warm thrill of confusion, that space cadet glow...'"

Alexandria giggled, "Ahh, a Floyd fan as well. Well, not yet, frankly."

"MMM. Because, I have to say, you WAY exceeded my expectations. That one photo you attached didn't begin to do you justice. So you just tell me what I would need to do or say to..." he reached over and lightly touched the top of her knee..."sample some of this..."

Afraid that he had overstepped, he quickly said, "Well tell me about your sex life now. I mean what do people do for seven years?" He said that last as though it were an unimaginable stretch of time, which at 27, it probably was.

"We both have enjoyed a rich, shared fantasy life. When we're apart, we will send each other links to Literotica stories that we like, for example. He has WAY more free time than I do, and he likes to spend it writing fantasy scenarios for me to enact...Also, when we are in bed, he loves me to tell him about...my past."

The stranger glanced around the patio area, and noting the proximity of other patrons, slid his chair alongside hers so that they could talk more privately.

"What do you mean, 'your past' were you a sex slave or something?" he asked with a grin.

Alexandria smiled, "well yes, I was actually, when I was very young. My neighbor would tie me up after school and use me as his own personal slave. He used those very words, in fact... 'you are my slave...bring me a coke...get on your knees...lick the head...' That kind of thing."

"Wow. That IS hot," the stranger said adjusting himself discretely under the table.

"And more recently," she continued, "Just before we met, I had a VERY full and varied sex life...and he likes to hear all about that, as well."

"Like what?"

"Well, for example, the day before we actually MET, in person, I had a golf date in the afternoon with this guy that I had met online...After 8 holes, we went out to his car and I blew him in the front seat. He fingered me to two orgasms...it was too cramped to fuck...That was the first and last time I saw the guy. Then, that night, I went out with a group of friends, met this random guy, a little younger than you, we went to Taco Bell...then he drove me back to my house..."

"Then what happened?"

"Well, he walked me to my door and I said 'thanks for the ride,' and he goes 'that's it? Not even a goodnight kiss?' So I gave him a kiss, and then his hands were on my ass, pulling me in so that his hard cock was jabbing me in the stomach..."

"Go on," the stranger said, his voice strained...

"I said, 'you'd better come in,' and once inside we locked lips again, him thrusting against my tummy. After a little of that, he placed his hand on top of my head to force me onto my knees, and with his other hand he snaked his cock out of his gym shorts. He was pretty brutal, just fucked my face, ramming himself deep down my throat, until the last second, then pulling out and spewing all over my face and throat. Like I say, he was young, and once was not enough...He really never even got soft. So I rolled a condom onto his cock and he forced me face first onto the coffee table, flipped my skirt up and plunged in..."

"Did he rip your panties off, or just push them to one side?" He asked in an urgent whisper.

"Oh, I'm almost always commando."

"Are you now?"

"Well, yeah." She replied with a very teenage "duh" intonation.

"Will you show me? Will show me now that you're commando?"

She looked at him appraisingly for a moment, shrugged then pushed her chair back from the table. In almost the same motion, she hiked her skirt up, and spread her legs wide, leaning back in her own chair. She only granted him a moment's flash, and then returned to a more normal seated posture, but left her chair so that it was facing his, her right elbow on the table.

It was enough. "You shave too," he whispered.

"Laser." She said matter of factly.

"So does your husband want you to resume your exploits and then tell him about them? Is that the general idea?"

"Well he THINKS he does. I suspect that he will find that it is not as great as he thought. Most fantasies are better left as fantasies."

"Well, but your past life...those weren't fantasies, were they, they actually happened, right?"

Alexandria gave her customary throaty chortle. "Oh, yeah, they happened alright!"

"Well doesn't part of you still want more of that, more of that wild and wanton...?"

"Well, not CONSCIOUSLY. Maybe a little bit. Maybe a small part of me would like that..."

"Like maybe just... your nipples? They have been poking out like crazy since you started telling me this...Or maybe your clit...is it erect now, too? Are you getting wet? Because I'm hard as a rock!"

"Maybe a little moist she admitted." She reached down and removed her sandals, then placed her left foot in his lap. "Well, we do some to have some turgidity in the house."

He began to caress her calf and foot which had the doubly satisfactory effect of rubbing her foot against his groin. Her skin felt delicious, and it was hard to guess which of the two of them were enjoying the contact more.

Alexandria shivered at his touch. Goosebumps immediately arose, prominent in the low light. Her nipples became bullets pressing hard against the fabric of her dress...The sodium vapor lights had come on as night descended, and the resultant dimness provided them with a slightly greater degree of privacy.

Observing her body's response to his touch, he continued stroking her leg on up to her thighs, as far as he could reach without awkward straining.

Boldly he stared into her eyes, daring her to tell him to stop, or to give him some sign that his advances were unwelcome, then dropping his eyes to her chest, he pointedly stared at her straining nipples.

Alexandria shivered again, and shifted almost imperceptibly in her seat, infinitesimally spread her legs. She glanced around the patio to see if they were being observed...

Without a word being spoken, the two leaned in toward each other and kissed.

The shift in position gave the stranger the opportunity to slide his left hand high up under her dress, between her thighs, not quite touching her sex.

He whispered, "are you feeling anything for me now?"

"Getting there." She responded tersely.

"Now your turn. When did you start having sex?" she asked leaning back in her chair.

"Mmm. Senior year. High School."

"Who with?"

"My stepsister. She was 20, home from college for Christmas break...It was a time where I went from being about 5'10" and skinny, to being 6'1" and pretty buff..."

"And...?"

"Well, everyone else had gone Christmas shopping or something, we were alone in the house. She seemed to be looking at me funny. I had ALWAYS lusted after her, even though I knew it was verboten."

"Go on, "Alexandria urged, becoming intrigued.

"She goes, how tall are you now? And comes up to me to measure herself against me...but instead of going back to back like you usually do, she stood facing me, her tits brushing my chest as she used the flat of her hand like a level demonstrating that the top of her head now was at my eye level...She whispers sort of into my neck, right by my ear, 'You are such a BIG boy now. You are even sort of good looking, for a high school nerd...Do you have a girlfriend, now? Does she do this to you?' and she blows softly in my ear, and nibbles on my earlobe! I almost jumped out of my skin. I got hard immediately, and there was no place for it to go. She was pressed right up against me...It was vacation, you know, so I was still in what I had slept in, a t shirt and boxers. She was wearing about the same thing, those baggy shorts that say 'ASU' across the ass, and a tank top..."

"She wrapped her arms around me hugging me tight to her, my dick trapped against her stomach...half of me wanted to rape her right then, and the other half wanted to die of embarrassment and shame..."

"She said, 'Mmmm. You seem to be growing right now, huh? Remember when we were little, when mom and dad were gone and we would play Doctor in my bedroom? We would switch off being patient...You always had a woodie. I thought it was so cute...Now I don't think cute would cover it. Will you show it to me now, little brother? I'll let you see mine...'"

"She stepped back from me, and I pulled my shorts down to let it pop out...She pushed me back onto the couch and sat down alongside. Without another word, she took her hand and softly starting stroking me. With her free hand she pulled her top down, so the white tank top forced her tits straight up at me. It was awkward, but she directed me to suck her tits while she jerked me off. I came in a minute, and splattered EVERYWHERE. I still think about that hand job...Right after I came, we heard the rumble of the garage door, and we both ran to our rooms!"

"OK, we need to go now," Alexandria said abruptly and picking up her keys and phone brushed past him. She turned to the stranger and asked, "What are you driving?"

"That Escalade over there," he replied pointing at the monstrous vehicle parked in the shadow of the Aleppo pines.

"That will do, pig," she said.

He clicked his remote and she climbed into the back seat.Hesitating briefly, the stranger climbed into the back seat as well...

Once inside the SUV, the stranger immediately slid along the seat to press Alexandria into the far corner.

"Not so fast, Romeo...you still owe me one more thing..."

"Really? What's that?" he asked, trying to force his hand between her thighs.

"You also are wearing a wedding ring...what is YOUR story?"

"Oh, man. Buzz kill," he said as he extracted his hand and sat up straight.

"We got married right out of college. At school she was CRAZY in the best way. Sex in the stairwell of the parking structure? Check. Skinny dipping in the fountain graduation weekend? Check. But it was like someone flicked a switch when we got married. I have to beg, or do endless lists of chores or errands to get any attention at all...It is like it now is just work for her. Something else to endure. It used to be mutual, she loved to fuck as much as me. MORE. I used to have to feign sleep, I'd be so raw...Now, she never initiates it, and if she seems to be initiating it, it is because she wants something..."

As though on cue, his phone chirped, warning of an incoming text.

"Oh fuck. You had to speak of her...she who must not be named..."

"Wait," Alexandria said, "You married Voldemort? My husband's first wife is Voldemort as well!"

"Well," the stranger said miserably, "That is two things he and I have in common...marriage to Voldemort, and we both want to fuck you... Christ. I have to go. She needs me to pick up tampons and thought that I was going to be home an hour ago. If I don't go get them right now, and get 'em gift wrapped, my life will be hell for the next month!"

"Well tiger, sorry about that, but it sounds to me like your life is already hell."

Without another word or a backwards glance, Alexandria slid out of the far door and briskly walked to her scooter.

The next day was Monday, and Alexandria had the morning free. She got up early, did her TRX workout out and then enjoyed a painfully hot shower. As she was drying off, she remembered that she had shut her phone off when she had met the guy last night-she had never even asked his real name-and hadn't turned it back on. She walked over to the bedside table and thumbed the "on" button. No less than 15 emails and IMs spilled out, 10 of them from the guy.

"WTF," she muttered, "guy is trippin'."

Five of the messages were from this morning, less than an hour old. He had included his phone number in all of them, and all described his state of extreme horniness, and his immediate availability...She had thought she might rub one out after her shower-she was feeling a little that way-but decided to hold off for a moment and see what he had in mind. Maybe she could play off of him, instead of reading Literotica...

Not wanting to reveal her real number, she used her google voice account which got routed through a server in Nevada, masking even the correct area code with a 702 prefix...

He picked up before the second ring, sounding breathless.

"Hello?"

"Its me. The succubus who tormented your dreams last night..."

"Oh, thank God you called!"

"What's up? Why are you acting so desperate?"

"I AM so desperate! I can't get the sight of you out of my mind. I am just driving around aimlessly..."

"Dude, it's Monday! Don't you have a job or something?"

"I'm a drug rep. I don't have anything on the board for today..."

"Of course you're a rep. That makes perfect sense," Alexandria said derisively.

"Why? What do you mean?"

"Never mind. Listen. If you get here in the next 20 minutes, I'll let you in, and maybe help you with your problem." She told him where "here" was, and listened to him speak to his GPS...

She felt fairly ambivalent, horny, certainly, but not convinced that he was the solution to that problem. She really hadn't had that "any port in a storm mentality for quite a while..."

Just the same, she used a big hairclip to secure her auburn locks, then tossed on her school girl outfit, white thigh highs, black shoes, plaid skirt, white half bra, and white top. Thinking a moment, she next went into the living room and set up her camera on video mode on the shelf under the TV. It was essentially invisible there amongst the tangle of wires, but at the very least would serve as a voice recorder for any conversations on the couch...

Not two minutes later, and with three minutes to spare, she heard a knock on the front door.

"Well, you made it. C'mon in." She beckoned him in and hastily shut and locked the front door. She turned around and there he was, hugging her fiercely, bending down to kiss her neck, nibble her earlobe...

A tremor passed though her-she had always been very susceptible to having her neck and ears kissed, and his fervor was kind of a turn on...

She backed him up to the couch and forced him backwards onto it, much in the way he had described his stepsister directing him in the story from last night. But this time, Alexandria sat astride him, urging him to release her breasts and to suckle them...

"Yesss, that is exactly what you need huh, Romeo...you need your mouth full of my titties..."

She reached under her and fumbled with his belt. He scrambled to help, and she clambered off, deciding again to follow the lead of the step sister and give him

a manual assist...

His prick sprang free, abundantly inflated, purple and angry looking. She began to stroke it with her right hand, while allowing him to continue to play with her tits...She leaned over and spat in her hand. Making a loose circle of her fist, she gently drove over the velvet head, and all the way to the thick base. Keeping well lubed with spit, it was all over for him within five minutes...

She held all of his discharge that she was able to capture in her hand. She leaned back on the couch flipped up her skirt and smeared his cum over her thighs and mons.

"Eat me. Clean up your mess. Make me cum."

Like many men, he had never tasted his own jizz before, and he was revolted at the thought, but such was her power that he was soon between her legs lapping at her sex greedily.

"Shove your fingers in my cunt," she ordered.

"Come up here and suck my titties!"

When he raised up to comply, she went to work on her clit, frigging herself mercilessly, and within minutes she too had cum, and curled up on the couch.

She pulled a quilt over herself, and said "Ok, you can go now."

"But,..." he started to protest.

"If you ever want to even see me again, you will always do what I tell you to. With alacrity. Your choice. You can stay and I'll call your wife and tell her what we just did..."

He didn't let the door hit him on the ass on the way out...

That evening, after class, she got home and changed into her jammies. They consisted of a mid-thigh length, sheer off-white blouse, with a pair of white boyshorts as bottoms. She walked out to the front porch with her laptop in one hand and a glass of wine in the other. She paused just inside the screen door to plug in the strand of Christmas lights, sat in her favorite chair and lit a smoke. She booted up the lappie and read the latest bit of bad prose from her husband...It was pretty hot, actually, and she contemplated putting either the cigarette or her glass of wine down to take care of business...The included note listed his flight information for the upcoming Wednesday night.

"Thank God," she said to no one, "He'll be home day after tomorrow!"

She backed out of his message and scanned her inbox...another something from the guy, with an attachment called Blood Test Results.PDF.

She didn't bother to download the attachment OR to read the guy's note. Class had been grueling, her classmates annoying, and she was ready to head into bed.

In her bedroom, she brushed her teeth then opened the backdoor to let in the evening breeze, ensuring that the security screen was locked. She set her alarm, then set the phone to "alarm only" and went to bed.

She was sound asleep sometime later when a quiet rapping on the screen awakened her. She stumbled out of bed and first turned on the overhead light, then quickly turned it off and hit the correct outside light switch.

It was the guy.

"Jesus!" she whispered with annoyance, "what TIME is it?"

She opened the screen door to let him in, preferring to not have some late night conversation where the nosy neighbors could hear...

He whispered back, "I tried calling you about 20 times to see if you were up... and I wanted to make sure that you read the blood report"

Shaking her head, she said, "listen I was asleep, and I am going back to sleep. If you want to climb on my back with a condom..."

Eagerly, he interrupted, "that was why I sent you the PDF, I'm clean, no herpes, no aids, nada!"

"Whatever. Goodnight."

And she turned off the overhead, rolled onto her stomach and was soon drowsing again.

He wasn't. He had taken in plenty in the brief moment that the overhead light had been on, and it had inflamed him afresh. Her prime breasts were clearly visible through the sheer top, and there was more than a hint of camel toe on display through her panties...

12