What Do I Dare? Pt. 01

Story Info
Anna is challenged to submit to fulfill her fantasies.
3k words
4.38
21.8k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Radiating nervous energy, Anna had trouble concentrating as her eyes darted around the restaurant, trying to see into all of the dimly lit alcoves. Was he here, was he watching her right now? Thinking about him watching her from the dark .... made the hair stand up on the back of her neck, her breathing was quick, and she was growing increasing wet.

In fact, she wanted to go and tidy up down there, check her makeup and hair, but his instructions had been clear. If she came tonight, she was not to leave once she sat down, or everything was off. She cringed at the thought, and her stomach felt like that first wild drop of a roller-coaster - Not That! All of the preparations, the time, all of that delicious anticipation, the teasing, the yearning - it would all disappear into the night in an instant.

First there had been the opening overtures, and as she was more comfortable with him, she came to look forward to hearing from him, and then she read his first story. It had transfixed her, and in the privacy of her own bedroom she had read it again that night, and then touched herself until she was washed over a waterfall of ecstasy and into a night of vivid dreams. It became her secret place, the stories became a world where she could experience passion and abandon. She knew she had a naughty side, but a man with that kind of commanding presence, who knew what he wanted, and what he would do drew her like a moth to a flame.

His comportment intrigued her; once he was assured that she was actually of age, he was by turns a rakish tease whose words awakened lust, then withdraw and insist that she choose. She did have a choice, but not really. Her life was good, but uninspiring at present. So the choice of the mundane she lived, or a secret world full of new experiences and surprising pleasures.

At the same time, her new world was a safe place to experiment and dabble with new delights. She found that most of these new things inflamed her further without the risks of random strangers.

Although she began to think of it often, she hadn't dared to act on her desire to experience it all. In fact, her dreams and fantasies began to be occupied with her actually immersed in the event; it was no longer a story but it was Anna who was restrained, submitted, spanked, teased, and orgasming until she passed out. During her private sessions, she learned to drag it out, to suspend her pleasure in that wonderful place just before she lost all control, but it ultimately was not enough.

No matter how vivid her dreams or imagination, she longed to experience it in person. She wanted to feel the lined restraints that held her firmly in place, feel his eyes and hands on her, experience the sensory deprivation of a blindfold as he touched, teased and spanked her, and hopefully so much more!

She snapped back to the present as she saw a large man walking towards her - was it him? Her heart fluttered, and she started to leak further into her panties as he grew closer. She remembered to look down at her hands as instructed. The shadow of him swept over, and then past her, warmly greeting the members of another table.

She realized that she had been holding her breath, and it whooshed out of her as she tried to steady herself.

There was a moment of doubt; what had she gotten her self into? While this man pushed her pleasure buttons with alacrity, she really didn't know him. Why entrust herself to a stranger who had told her repeatedly that he was going to strip her naked, blindfold her, bind her, and do as he pleased? Just thinking that to herself made her body tingle, and her nipples hardened against the cups of her bra, heightening her pleasure. The feelings coursing through her body gave the definite answer, this man had the power to make her cum with just his words, and her body would accept nothing less than the actual experiences she had read and imagined for months. She had to have it, nothing else would quench the burning fire in her loins.

She purposely reached out with a slightly shaking hand and drank from her water again, in part to calm her nerves, and in part to keep her hand from slipping under the tablecloth again. He had said nothing about touching herself while waiting, but she couldn't take any more without loudly coming right here in the dining room. Her faced flushed further at the thought of the spectectale of crying out and clenching her body as an orgasm burst forth in a graphic display for all to see and hear. She smiled slightly, knowing that contemplating that embarrassment only further inflamed her arousal.

If she hadn't agreed to obey his instructions and sit there, she would have headed off to the wash-room so that she could take care of her rising need in semi-privacy. The only privacy was not having other women see your face as you came; she had walked into a few bathrooms only to hear the shadow breathing, subtle movements that increased in tempo, moaning and muttering, followed by the exploding orgasm. Her body was betraying her again, remembering the wantonness of someone bringing themselves to orgasm in a public stall inches from her had caused her hand to snake down under the tablecloth, and begin to gently pull up the hem of her skirt. She remembered the smell of that woman's juices released into the air as she came explsovively, and it only fuelled her desire to touch her self immediately. It was very naughty for her to begin to touch herself in public, but her neediness now exceeded her ability to control her own body.

She stroked up the insides of her thighs, moving the skirt up towards her waist with each feathery touch, and she smiled again on how he had been explicit about her wearing a skirt shorter than knee-length, it made perfect sense at this moment. She let out a hissing breath as her hand reached the joining of her thighs and brushed the surface of her panties. She was soaked through! She paused as the thought exploded on her that she may already have a wet spot displaying her naughtiness and need for all to see as she walked through the restaurant. It was now an unrelenting spiral of need and arousal, and her fingers began to trace the line of her slit through the panties, pushing in and stroking her outer lips with the soft fabric.

Increasingly unaware of her surroundings, Anna began to use two fingers so that each digit ran lightly over the edge of her love lips, and began to spread herself apart. She was perilously close to placing her thumb on her clit and driving herself past the point of no control when she startled suddenly to find a man standing over her.

Her hand shot out from under the table as she flushed with embarrassment, and she couldn't bear to look up into his eyes. How long had he been standing there? She was loosing control of her body, and she was no longer sure that she hadn't been making noises as she touched herself. He had to have know what she was doing, and just stood there and watched her! Her face was so hot and flushed, but she suddenly felt light-headed at the though of someone standing next her and silently watching her mastrubate in public. Her head swam and she realized that her blood had been collecting elsewhere as she had been stroking herself toward a public orgasm.

She could feel more than see him bending towards her, and now she was undone! She had gone too far, embarrassed him and herself to a full restaurant like an over-sexed woman in heat, and he was going to call everything off. her face tingled now, and she wasn't sure whether to plead for forgiveness or grasp him and try to draw him into her lust-filled embrace.

She hung there, still looking down, unable to will her body to act, when he saved her by speakign first.

"Anna?" It was quiet enough that only she heard him, but his voice seemed different that she had dreamed; it was higher, and much more tentative.

Whatever the consequences, she had to look him in the eyes, try to win him over despite her brazen behaviour, so she steeled herself and looked up into his face.

What?!? These were not wise, stern eyes looking down at her, but rather more boy than man. In a moment she took in his attire, and realized he was part of the wait staff.

Her need was quickly replaced by anger as she wondered how much he had seen standing above her? Could he see the skirt hem now forced up to her waist, her fingers as she stroked herself, watched as she pressed her lips apart and ran her fingers up and down her slit?

Her face must have betrayed her budding anger as the young male took a half-step back and his face registered some alarm.

"Anna? .... um ma'am, the gentleman was very specific. He told me that I was to call you by name, and make sure your name is Anna before I handed this to you." He reached forward with a cream stationery envelope, putting it between them as part peace offering, and part rampart to her smouldering anger.

Anna stared at the envelope before her, her name was written in an open, angular fashion, and she had no doubt that it was from him. This was so like him, plans within plans, attention to detail, and a blatant willingness to live life on his own terms. She had sat and waited for him, fidgeting and embarrassing herself, and she got an envelope instead of the man behind the words.

In a fit of frustration, she considering refusing the envelope, but then whatever it held within would be lost to her. Worse, he would disappear in the same fashion he appeared, and she would regret that - to be so close, and then cast everything to the winds in a moment of wilfulness.

Anna didn't know how long she stared at the envelope as she considered her options, but the server's words broke her from her musings. "Ma'am? He said that if you did not accept the envelope, to bring it back to his table and to tell you he 'Wishes you well in life'".

She puzzled those words for a moment, then it hit her with almost physical force - he WAS here! She sat back into her chair with a little gasp ... and he had been watching and waiting. She was torn between feeling like treasure or prey to the predator. Her feeling swirled, but now she had to know what was inside.

She reached out her hand to get the envelope, and the server moved it closer to his face as she reached out, and held it for a moment after her hand closed on the other end. Strangely, he held on for another long moment taking a deep breath. and then released his grasp. She looked at him questioningly about his strange behaviour, and his face broke into a sly grin.

"He said I should get a good whiff of that hand and let him know what I thought. You smell very tasty ma'am, very tasty." With that he spun on his heel and was gone into the low light between tables before she could respond.

She was so stunned she just sat there with her arm outstretched like she was a wax figure for a moment.

The color rose in her face and neck again, and she realized that *at least* one other person knew what she had been up to, and watched her as she touched herself, stopping her just before she had cum, right here among all these other dinner guests. He had caught her out again! Her eyes darted across the nearby tables, but no one returned her look. She could swear she saw some sly smiles from some of the other women nearby, but no stares.

It dawned on her that he had arranged all of this - a visible table instead of sheltered alcove, letting her wait, instructing her to stay put once she was seated, knowing her heightened sense of arousal, knowing how needy she would become for release, and knowing that she would eventually put on a subtle show for a whole audience who knew what they were looking at - he had even instructed the server to smell her hand since she had completely forgotten to wipe it dry when he startled her.

Her head buzzed with competing emotions, and with a suddenness that overwhelmed her the thoughts of exposure, brazen sexual behavior before an audience, and he controlling it all, controlling her, without even touching her, she came violently. She bent her head down to muffle her cry, and the orgasm rolled over her like storm rollers hitting a sea-wall, one after the other, seemingly without end.

Her breathing was swift and shallow, and she began to become light-headed as she struggled not to cry out in ecstasy and confirm to nearby men what so many nearby women already knew she had been up to under the table. Tears came to her eyes from the exertion and emotion, and they somehow helped her release pent-up feelings so that she could regain her composure.

With the sexual storm subsiding for the moment, she looked around again, and saw mixed responses from women; some envy, some slightly aghast, and a few conspiratorial smiles, and even a subtle wink. My God! now she *really* needed to get to the bathroom and clean herself up.

It was in that instant that she remembered the envelope , and saw that she had dropped it on the table when her world had, mostly silently, exploded. The sexual energy still coursed through her, but she was back in charge of her faculties for now.

She tore open the envelope, and removed a single folded piece of matching stationery. There was a short hand written note, but the contents brought her mind rushing back into the present.

---

Thank you for joining me tonight, and waiting for me, if not without drawing attention to yourself with your delightfully constrained show.

You will find within the envelope an understated black choker and pendant, you are well acquainted with what it signifies. Once again Dear, you will have to choose of your own free will whether the night continues.

You are excused to go to the washroom and "freshen up", I suspect you are in dire need.

If you choose to put the choker on and return to your table, you understand the nature of our relationship tonight.

If not, then, as always, I wish you well, but I will depart.

It has been a thrilling evening already, I do hope you choose to join me.

---

There was no signature, but there was no need.

Anna took out the choker and locket, and ran her fingers over the silver locket, it's shape strange and unfamiliar.

There were small pieces of tape covering what was obviously engraving on the front and back.

Always the gentleman, of sorts! He had given her the freedom to decide if she wanted to give herself into his hands for the night. She was confident that without her choosing this, he would not touch her. Anna was equally certain that she would have no say and no control over the next 24 hours once she put that choker on. His terms were non-negotiable, they had discussed this in detail ahead of time, and yet he once again had made her choose.

Anna appreciated the act, but she had been clear, repeatedly, even explicitly, how badly she wanted this, and how much she wanted someone like him to control her for a night so that she could loose myself into all the passion, and even pain, that awaited.

Then Anna realized what this was, this wasn't about deciding, she had decided long before all of the preparations she had made to come tonight. This would be her first act of submission and obedience. She snorted a small laugh - he knew her well, perhaps better than she understood herself in this arena. Anna was not a big fan of obedience.

... and yet here Anna was.

Glancing again at the note, Anna wondered if she really had it within her to choose to submit to a man, this man, without any limits. He had asked about that as well, and if she was going to do this, she wanted everything, every experience that he would give her.

Anna had missed the PS on the lower fold of the note, but read it now, and and her breath caught as she rolled this instruction around my mind.

If you choose to continue tonight, you'll need to remove those moist panties while you are in the wash-room. Place them in your purse for now, I'll have need of them later.

Pulling her hair to one side, Anna quickly slipped the choker on, fastening it at the back of her neck. It felt both cool and soft, and she immediately felt her arousal climb as the silver locket tickled the base of her neck. She had been her typical impulsive self, and now the die was cast.

Standing up, she looked around once more, but the open tables were pools of soft light, all else was dim. Anna didn't expect to see him, but she wanted him to see her, and the choker already on. She wanted this, badly.

Purse in hand, she headed to the washroom.

Anna fingered the locket as she threaded through the tables, wondering what her name would be; she was fairly sure she knew what his would be tonight.