What Do I Do?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter was not going to let her fall forwards. Held just as she was, he enjoyed a full view of her magnificent tits, bouncing and quivering right in front of his eyes, as he rocked through his orgasm. He cummed hard and long. Despite emptying his load into Beckie's mouth earlier in the evening, there seamed plenty left to pump into her pussy.

Eventually he felt a warm wave of calm spread through his body and his contractions begin to ease. He tenderly lowered Beckie onto himself and took great pleasure in feeling her body weighing down on his own.

Molly felt the urgency in her husbands body recede and switched from a firm grip to tenderly massaging his balls, stroking through the last few twitches and pulses. Similarly, she felt Beckie begin to calm, as her orgasm subsided. As her body relaxed, Molly's thumb slipped out of the girl's bottom and the older woman began stroking up and down the exhausted girl's back.

Peter wrapped his arms around Beckie and held her close as her breathing gradually turned to long, recuperative breaths. In time, he felt his wife's hand brush against his own, as she was stroking Beckie's back. He reached up and Molly put her hand into his. They held each other's hand in silent connection for several long minutes before Peter softly tugged her towards himself. Molly crawled up the bed and lay down alongside her husband. The movement stirred Beckie out of her trance. She opened her eyes, looked sidelong at Molly, who was now beside her, and smiled a sleepy, sheepish grin. Molly smiled back and cuddled her arms around the two exhausted, happy bodies.

*****

Chapter 10

Molly awoke in her familiar cosy position, half on top of Peter, who also stirred to wakefulness as his wife gently stroked his chest.

Several moments passed before the couple simultaneously remembered Beckie and keenly felt her absence.

Molly's head shot up off the pillow, closely followed by Peter's. They both blinked in the daylight that was flooding into the room through windows with unclosed curtains. There was no sign of the young girl. Molly jumped up out of the bed and skipped over to the doors to the adjoining room. They were open and the room was empty.

Only when Molly returned to the bed and Peter, concern written plainly on both their faces, did she see the note on the bedside table. She picked it up and read aloud:

Dear Molly and Peter

I woke up early and saw the two of you cuddling in your sleep. It was so beautiful. I did not want to disturb you.

I cannot thank you both enough for what you have done. You love each other so much, I am so incredibly lucky to have shared in part of your relationship. You are both such wonderful, beautiful, sexy, kind, caring people. I can only hope that one day I find a partner like you both.

Thank you again. It was the most special way that I can imagine to have experienced my first time. Now I know what to do!

Love

Beckie

1...67891011