What Do I Gotta Do to Get Some Bead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, it's a nice dick, Philip, what would you like to do with it?" I questioned.

"I would like to put it in that pretty mouth of yours, if you don' t mind," he replied.

I licked my lips and tasted the head of his prick. It had precum oozing out and it was salty. I licked the ridge of his cock and then took its length into my mouth.

"Mmmmmm," he moaned and took a deep breath.

I sucked him deep into my throat and then released most of his length catching the head with my lips. I ran my tongue around it and darted my tongue into the hole at the head. I tasted more precum and licked it off. I reached for his balls with my hand and massaged his prostate with the other.

"Oh," he cried, "that feels great!" He pressed his hips forward to shove his cylindrical shaft deep inside of my mouth. "Suck me baby, make me fill your sweet mouth with my hot cum!"

I ran my tongue along his length and then nipped at his head.

"This feels really good," he cooed.

I sucked deep and pulled some cum out of his balls. Then I released it back down his hard shaft. "God!" he cried. Then I sucked it back up into his prick.

His body convulsed as the pressure increased in his balls. I felt his cum rising in his prick and I released it back down the shaft. "Fuck bitch, stop playing with me; I need to cum so bad it hurts!" he yelled.

I chuckled silently and sucked his tasty cum out of his balls again as I deep throated him. "Ahhh yes," he sighed and I let go of his cum.

"Damn you!" he cried.

I licked his throbbing head and he moaned. I sucked him in and out of my mouth, literally fucking his prick with my mouth. "Ahhhh, yeah, that's it. Fuck me, make me cum in your mouth!" he cried.

I released his cum back into his balls, "Damn bitch! You're nothing but a tease!" He roared.

The guy in my pussy was breathing hard and I could feel the pressure building in his cock. He was pumping my pussy fast and his head was pressing on my G-spot giving me multiple orgasms. With each one he gave me deprived the man in my mouth.

He shot his load deep into my hot box and I deep throated Philip. His body convulsed as his penis lost his seed and shrank out of my pussy. I sucked harder on Philip's cock. He bucked his hips toward my mouth.

"That's it bitch take my cum! Swallow it deep!" he demanded. I released my pull. He hit the pillow and Daniel was on his feet.

I sucked hard pulling all of his cum out of his dick. "Ohhhh god!" he breathed deeply and his cock pumped its contents down my hungry throat. As he shrunk in my mouth I opened it and let him fall out.

There was one left. I had seen him on my side, stroking his pole. It had grown from a few inches to a healthy nine inches. I called James to clean me.

He climbed onto the bed and knelt between my legs. He kissed my clit. He cleaned the outside first then dove deep inside me to get out every drop of this man. I held him down there as he lapped Carl's mess out of me, enjoying this as much as the fucking I had just received.

The guy waiting to be serviced said, "What the hell are you doing? It's my turn to use that pretty little cunt!"

I turned to him and asked, "What is your name?"

"Fred," he replied angrily.

"Well, Fred, do you want sloppy seconds or would you like a clean pussy to deposit your sperm into?" I asked him.

He looked confused and as if he were trying to figure out what I had just said. Finally he spoke, "I want to fuck you, I don't care what I get!"

I chuckled and said, "Well, I want a fresh garden for you to plant your seed in, is that okay?"

He looked at his friends and then he looked back at me. "How long is this going to take?" he questioned.

"Well, Carl left a lot of seeds in my soil, so it might take at least five minutes for my tiller here to rake them all up." I said.

This confused him even more and I chuckled under my breath. I said, "James will only be a few minutes; he is cleaning out the seed that Carl deposited in my cunt."

"Oh, okay," he mumbled. And sat back down.

I raised my hips to James mouth and he licked and sucked harder. He pulled his tongue out and ran it over my throbbing clit. A shudder ran through my body.

Then he submerged his tongue deep into my pussy again sucking as he went to collect all of the deposited spawn. Finally satisfied that he had done a good job, I released him. He pulled up and kissed my clit once again and crawled off of the bed. "She's ready for you," he announced to Fred.

Fred jumped onto the bed; his prick bouncing up and down as he crawled towards my swollen cunt. "I want you on your knees, I like it doggy style," he instructed me.

I rolled over and took his desired position. He took his cock in two fingers and put a finger from his other hand into my loose opening. He then guided the head of his prick to the entrance of my box.

"Mmmm," he whispered as he pushed his pelvis towards me and the head of his dick slid easily into me.

He grunted as he pumped his penis in and out of my wide hole. Anyone listening would think that he was having a hard time getting it into me. But he must have just liked to grunt, because I was so stretched that even Daniel would get lost in there.

Fred was fairly harmless. His grunting and panting were all a shield for the outside world. He only took three minutes to explode in my pussy.

I don't know if he had just gotten so horny watching everyone else play with me or he just had no stamina. I felt his hot cum splatter in my box but he just kept moving his hips back and forth as if he had more seed to sow. He went on for at least another ten minutes then he ran out of steam.

I guess he just wanted his friends to think he could do more than he did. I moaned and pretended that I was really hot for him and that he was doing a super job on me. He finally collapsed onto the bed, his body convulsing in pleasure.

I rolled over and called James to me. He knelt between my legs and lapped the small amount of cum out of my cavity.

I said to the three guys that were standing there staring at me, "Thank you for your deposits. I enjoyed your cum and the pleasures you gave me."

The guy that had cum in my mouth said, "Where did you learn to give head like that? I need to teach that to my wife."

"It's my own proven technique and I don't know if anyone could learn it; but I'd like to be there when you tell her you want her to give head the way the lady at Mardi Gras did," I chuckled.

He turned red and realized what he had said.

Daniel said, "Thank you, guys, I'm sure Morgan will never forget the pleasure you gave her," as he started walking them to the door.

"It was our pleasure," I heard Fred say as James lifted me off of the bed and carried me into the bathroom. He sat me on the toilet and ran a hot shower. He then helped me into the tub and scrubbed me clean inside and out. He washed my hair and massaged my back.

Daniel came in, stripped and joined us in the hard spray. I could see the stress of the city leaving his face. We all knew that within the hour we would be heading home.

I kissed him hard on the mouth and his tongue darted into mine. James massaged my shoulders as Daniel caressed me. Then Daniel released me and scrubbed the Quarter off his skin.

James stepped in front of me to wash my breast and pussy and I took his beautiful face into my hands and kissed him as he gently washed the city off of me.

James stepped out and held a hand for me to follow. He covered my head and body with warm fluffy towels.

He gently rubbed my hair dry and massaged my shoulders. Then he went to get me some clothes to wear home.

Daniel stepped out and rubbed his wet body over my dry one and I scolded him playfully. I was feeling really good, knowing we were going home. I had a great time but it was time to go home and relax.

James came back with clothes, re-dried me and dressed me. Daniel left the room and went to dress himself.

Then I heard him leave to take some of our luggage to the car.

"I had a really good time, James," I whispered as he brushed my long hair. "I'm glad we came, but I am ready and glad to be going home," I confided.

"Yeah, I'm ready to get back to the same old, same old," he smiled.

I hugged him then went to finish packing up my stuff and make sure we were leaving nothing behind.

I looked around to see that we had everything. Beside of one of the chairs I saw one of the green and yellow wigs that the Shriners wore I picked it up and thought "a souvenir."

Daniel came in with a smile on his face. "It is really quiet out there, not a soul on the streets," he said.

"Yeah, it's Ash Wednesday, the first day of Lent. People go to church and start a forty-day sacrifice period. They give up what they love most." I told him.

"I'm not giving up what I love most!" he said.

"You had better not, because that would force me to get angry with you!" I teased.

James came into the room from the hallway, "I think we have everything in the car now," he said.

"Good, I'm ready to spend the next five hours with the two people I love most in this world, let's go," I said as I took their arms and led them out the door. I took a deep breath when we hit the street. "I'm not going to miss this but I'll treasure the memories," I smiled, put the yellow and green wig on my head and started skipping towards the car.