What Do You See In Him?

Story Info
Her husband wondered about her choice of men.
2.6k words
3.58
80.7k
14
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several have written me to say you enjoyed hearing about my first attempt to attract a black man and my experience with the man who liked water sports. Therefore, I have been thinking about the unusual or interesting lovers and times I have had so I can relate them to you.

Thinking back, I realize that my husband, Art, often wonders what it is that I find attractive about some of the men I end up in bed with. Do any other shared wives have that happen? Does your husband ask what you find sexy about a man you're bedding? Do you husbands frequently wonder what she sees in other men she's involved with?

Well, besides what they may have in the way of "packaging," I can see that sometimes it might be difficult to understand. Most of the men I bed are not as successful or good looking as my husband, to be honest about it. Why do I sleep with them?

Mostly because they show an interest in me and I respond with a little flirting and things take a natural course! I am basically shy and when my husband suggested that we spice up our marriage with other men, I was shocked and hurt. As I came do understand his motivation, I was still unwilling to put myself in a position where I would be embarrassed or foolish. I was uncertain about my bedroom skills. I questioned my ability to attract a man. He reassured me but I was just plain scared.

When I finally agreed to try it, I was very pleasantly surprised, and hooked! My husband had created a new and different woman. Fortunately, he loves the new me and we both agree that our marital sex is better than ever. I can't seem to get enough of the variety and excitement of being with a new man. My husband benefits from my increased desire for sex and from my new willingness to engage in different positions and different things. Nothing he wants is off limits now, due to my broadened experiences with other men.

As I proceed through the ritual of seduction with a new man, the thrill of the chase and getting "caught" is endlessly exciting.

Sometimes the seduction takes months. I have been flirting with one man nearly two years! But we are getting closer to the moment of truth and when I think about it, I am alive with wet anticipation. Other times it happens in a few hours, or even minutes. Opportunity presents itself and creates some very pleasant times!

Getting to know a new man is so erotic. The eagerness as the night of the "date" draws closer and closer makes both my husband and me so horny! Coming home to an excited husband afterwards leads to many loving, close moments as my husband asks for all the naughty details and then takes me hard, as if reclaiming his property!

One of the first men my husband questioned turned out to be an excellent lover. My husband could not understand what attracted me to the large, bushy haired man with big feet covered in unshined shoes worn down at the heels. Oh, yes, Brad had big hands with dark hair on the back of his fingers. My husband asked if I believed that old tale about large hands meaning a large cock. I was going to find out, I told him.

What a "courtship." Brad was a teacher at our local high school and I met him when we both were volunteers at a refreshment stand at a football game. Then we ran into each other at the hardware store one Saturday and he seemed shy and uncertain and had that boyish nervousness as he talked with me.

I recognized the signs! He had more than passing interest in me. I began to show up at school and the hardware store more often. One cold day he asked me if I would like a cup of coffee to warm up and we sat for about 30 minutes at a local restaurant. I was nervous that someone might see us but, apparently, no one noticed. Besides, at that point, it was all innocent.

That ended when Brad called one afternoon. He must have known that my husband was at work then. He asked if I needed a cup of coffee and I agreed. Over coffee he told me that he found me attractive and wondered if I felt the same way. I knew right then: we would end up having sex if I wanted it. I did.

But I did not want an affair, just the sex. So I took that opportunity -- an opportunity that is present in every new relationship -- and I told him that I loved my husband and would never leave him or threaten my marriage. I said I liked him and could be attracted physically and would not rule out a closer relationship. The smile that came across Brad's face as it dawned on him that I might be available for sex without the entanglements was priceless.

So months and many more cups of coffee later, the high school senior prom rolled around and Brad was the faculty sponsor of the senior class. That meant that he had to spend the night in the prom hotel because some of the kids got rooms and someone needed to keep relative order. A few parents stayed to chaperone, too. Brad's wife was staying at home with their children so he would be alone that night. He asked me if I could join him. Normally, I would not choose to spend the night with a man till I had a few shorter experiences with him but this had gone on so long -- from football season to senior prom! I wanted him.

I asked Art and that's when he told me that he couldn't understand what I saw in Brad. Well, I told him, maybe I won't know until I try him! So my husband agreed to deliver me to Brad's room, quite literally.

The day of the prom my husband and I "volunteered" to help decorate the ballroom. I brought along a case for makeup and a few frilly things that my husband had picked for me to wear. I had my stay-up stockings and CFM shoes. It was all I needed. We got to the hotel and did the decorating and then said our goodbyes and that was when Brad, as planned, asked my husband in front of a few others if he could take some things from Brad's car to Brad's room and bring the box marked "Party" back to the ballroom so Brad could stay for a meeting with some hotel staff people.

Art agreed and Brad gave Art his car keys, directions to find the car in the parking lot and the plastic room key and we set off. As planned, I stopped at our car and got my bag. Three cardboard boxes were there in the back seat of Brad's car and Art took two and I put my bag in the third and we walked back to the elevator, my overnight bag tucked inside the box I carried. Brad had a few things in one box that my husband now carried. He had already put his suit and other things in the room.

Art and I met a few people in the lobby and chatted a bit and then headed over to the elevators and Art pushed 7. Soon we were walking down an empty hall to 710. Art opened the door, I looked back to see if anyone was watching, and in I walked. Art was surveying the room. He stood and looked for several seconds at the bed, then pressed it a few times.

"Those springs are going to get a workout, I guess," he said.

"I'll tell you all about how good they are," I smiled.

He looked so sad, so lost, as he usually does before I leave the house for a date. I kissed him on the cheek, then pulled him close and soon our tongues were entangled.

After a bit, I pulled away and looked up into his anxious eyes.

"I guess I'd better get this box down to the ballroom so nobody notices I'm gone too long," he mumbled.

"Oh, baby, I love you and thank you so much for giving me this gift, this night," I said.

My eyes were a little teary and I had second thoughts about spending the night with Brad. I always have second thoughts just before I leave for a date, no matter how excited I am about the man or the date. I crave the excitement of other men but I do not want to hurt my husband.

Sometimes it seems impossible to have both. I took his hands and kissed them.

"Are you going to imagine what we're doing? Will you jerk off during the night?"

"You know it," he said.

"I'll call you when he gets to the room so you can know he is with me," I whispered.

"OK."

Art turned, grabbed the "Party" box and the key and quickly left the room. It was so quick. I was almost startled at the quickness. I took my things from the box and turned on the shower and enjoyed the warm water. Soon I was soaped and clean. I just stayed under the shower and let it rain down on the back of my neck.

I thought about the intricate plan that Brad had devised and how he and my husband had discussed it on the phone. My husband had delivered me right to the bed that I would soon share with another man. All sorts of thoughts ran through my mind. This is crazy, this is not normal. Then, just as I emerged from the shower, Brad walked in.

He looked surprised to see me, naked and dripping wet. He started to say something but his eyes seemed to fix on my trimmed bush. I took a towel and wrapped it around my head to dry my hair. Brad's eyes moved up and focused on my breasts.

"Like what you see? I didn't expect you so soon."

"You're gorgeous," he said, low and almost whispered.

I grabbed another towel.

"Help me dry," I said as I handed him the towel.

I dried my hair as he rubbed the towel over my now aroused body.

"How much time do you have?"

"Not quite an hour and I need to dress, too" he said as he checked his watch.

"Since I'm dressed for certain activities already," I smiled, "why don't I help you undress and see what comes up?"

I walked past him into the room and finished drying my hair. I knew that he was watching my breasts shake. I bent forward to let him get a view of my breasts hanger and shaking. Then I tossed the towel on a chair and walked up to him. Having his complete attention as I dried my hair gave me confidence. I put my arms around his neck and put my lips lightly upon his.

"I've been waiting so long for this," I breathed.

Then I kissed him, mouth open, and soon his tongue was inside my mouth and I sucked on it. Less than 30 minutes ago I had been kissing my husband like this. Now I was feeling myself get wet as I enjoyed my first kiss with this new man. I wondered if my husband was even home yet.

As I slipped to my knees, I reached for the towel and placed it beneath my knees. I undid Brad's belt. He was standing, doing nothing but watching me. I unzipped the fly and undid the button and pushed his pants to the floor. Boxers: a question answered! I pulled the boxers down and saw his half-erect cock, circumcised, a big head getting bigger, all purple. I licked it, then picked up his cock and licked his hairy balls. I took one, then the other into my mouth and tongued them as I sucked softly. I heard Brad draw in his breath, then he sighed.

"Geez, geez, oh, so good."

I was pumping on his now hard cock. I leaned back and looked at it. Pre-cum glistened. I had to have it. I took my tongue and licked the glistening drop away. Then I took the head into my mouth. He was bigger than my husband. The hand theory was vindicated! He was thicker and maybe an inch longer. I swirled my tongue around and then took him deeper.

He moaned and put his hands on my shoulders, bending over a bit. I bobbed up and down his cock. I sucked the head and then moved down the shaft. I cupped his balls in one hand and put a finger at his ass hole. I bobbed up and down for several minutes. When I felt him getting ready to cum, I slowed the pace and let him moan in happy frustration that his orgasm was delayed.

I debated. Did I want him to cum in my mouth? He had told me that his wife sucked him but would not let him cum in her mouth. This would be a real treat for Brad. I savored the moment. But I wanted him in my pussy now! I was aware of how wet I was. My mind raced. I was in control, giving this man so much pleasure that he was my captive

I wondered if he had remembered the condoms. He had told me he'd get some. I had some just in case. I wanted to move to the bed and have him on top of me, buried inside me.

Then the decision was taken from me. He took a deep breath and grabbed the back of my head. He bucked and pumped. He fucked my mouth. I rubbed my pussy with one hand, the other hand grasping his cock at the base.

I felt his cock hit the roof of my mouth but I kept sucking. He was moaning loudly. Could people in other rooms hear it? Then he gave out a guttural scream and I felt the warm, wet and thick load hit the back of my mouth. I swallowed involuntarily. I wanted to taste it! It was getting away before I could savor all of the taste! I pulled my head back. He whimpered. I tasted, I licked. It tasted somehow "cummier" than my husband's. I let it slip down my throat but I kept some in my mouth. I leaned back and opened my mouth to show him his cum, there, on my tongue, dripping down my chin.

He held my head in his hands and then kneeled down in front of me. He leaned forward and kissed me. His tongue entered my mouth and he surely tasted his own cum. I absolutely love it when a man will taste his own cum!

I came with a powerful thrust forward and he put his hand on top of mine, then he rubbed my clit. I was going to cum again, I was so close! Then I was lost in my own pleasure, aware that he was saying something, not able to tell what he was saying, just aware that I was going to orgasm yet again.

I came again, this time with a gentle, rolling orgasm. Hmmm! This was going to be a wonderful night!

When Brad left for the prom, I would call my husband, I decided, and confess to him that when Brad walked in as I stepped out of the shower, I really didn't have the presence of mind to call. Things just went too fast.

But now I would be able to tell my husband what I see in Brad!