What Does Wendy Desire? Ch. 02

Story Info
Temptation and guilt are all too familiar for Wendy.
6.1k words
4.48
19.3k
16
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the weeks following the dinner party at Conway and Alison's, Wendy did her best to avoid her brother in law, Conway. However this didn't prove easy, because Alison had isolated herself and would only socialise with family. So it was that Mary and her husband Ryan threw a family BBQ the following Saturday.

"I don't really want to go," Wendy told her husband, John.

"Why not?"

"I thought maybe we could spend some time alone. You've only just got back from your work trip."

John had secured a job doing accounts for a winery, through a contact of Conway's. Unfortunately the owner liked him to travel up the Valley and stay overnight, two nights a week.

"I can take you out Friday evening after work, but Saturday we'll need to go to Mary's," he said, exhibiting a forthrightness Wendy rarely saw in her husband.

"Yeah, but I...,"

"This isn't about Conway again is it?" John continued, now sounding decidedly irritated.

"No, no; not at all," Wendy lied, while quite enjoying her husband being so firm. To her disappointment it didn't last.

"Don't be upset babe; I can make it up to you. Maybe we won't stay too long."

"No; it'll be fine. I'll enjoy it once I get there," Wendy said, hiding her disappointment that her meek husband had returned.

------

It was a warm California evening and Wendy actually found herself looking forward to the family BBQ. Her "Claims Section" at the local municipal office was largely staffed by older people and the chance to talk with people of a similar age to her was inviting. She chose to wear jeans, open toed heels and a light blue shirt with the sleeves rolled up. Under the shirt she wore a white T shirt.

"You'll be too hot in that," said John. "This is California."

Wendy often asked her husband what he thought of what she was wearing, so it wasn't unusual for him to comment. However, she couldn't help but wonder if he was saying this so she bared some chest for Conway. Despite this thought she removed the T-shirt and liked the look.

The BBQ proceeded well and everyone ate and drank freely, while the children played in the pool. John was driving, so Wendy didn't concern herself when the hostess offered her a refill.

"I shouldn't really Mary," Wendy said, as her glass was again topped up with a nice white wine from the Napa Valley.

"Go on Wendy; John's driving and he's being a good boy, so you can enjoy yourself," Mary said.

"Yeah; I guess."

"John said you weren't so keen on coming tonight."

"Oh no, no; not really; I just thought...," Wendy trailed off, annoyed that her husband had said anything.

"It's fine; really; don't worry. It's not because of Conway is it?"

This was the first time anyone, other than John, had mentioned Conway to her as a potential problem. She was a little thrown by the comment.

"Did John say something?"

"No," answered Mary.

"Oh!" said Wendy, now upset for admitting that she had raised Conway as a problem with her husband.

"Look, he's harmless," Mary continued as Wendy followed her glance across to where he was speaking to Mary's sister, Faith.

Conway raised his glass to salute them. In Wendy's eyes, the fact he was looking their way undermined Mary's reassurances about him.

"If you humour him a bit he's just a big puppy. But you have to be nice to him. He gets a bit put off if he thinks you're rejecting him. Take his interest in you as a compliment."

"Oh; OK," Wendy said, trying to process what her sister-in-law was telling her.

"Another family member telling me I just have to play nice with the King Cobra," Wendy thought as Mary moved away. "My god; just like my mother. Are they all so naive?"

Wendy was left by herself for a moment. She decided to take the bull by the horns and go on the front foot. She summoned up all the courage she could muster, fortified by the wine she'd consumed. She downed her glass and turned to move over to Faith and Conway.

As she walked toward them Ryan went past and filled her glass again. She felt just a little light headed when she got alongside them. Faith immediately excused herself.

"Get me a steak will you Faith," Conway called after her, in his Latin American accent.

Faith looked back at Conway and Wendy thought she was going to tell him to go and get it himself. She had heard Faith talk to both her partner Caleb and her brother John in this manner. But Faith didn't answer as Wendy had predicted.

"Sure thing Con," she said smiling, as she turned and walked to the BBQ, leaving Wendy and Conway alone.

"You having a nice time?" Wendy began lamely, still processing the interaction between Conway and Faith.

Conway didn't answer her, merely staring after Faith as she gathered him a steak and some salad. This pause was a little embarrassing for Wendy, but didn't seem to concern Conway at all.

"Why would Faith adhere to such a curt, impolite request?" thought Wendy. "Does everyone just jump to do what Conway wants, or are they all scared of him?"

"Here you go Conway," Faith said, returning with his steak. "Done rare; just how you like it."

Conway merely took it from her and grunted.

"Is that all you need?" she asked.

"Sure," said Conway and Faith turned away.

'Yeah; I'm really enjoying myself now I'm talking with you Wendy. You look great," Conway said, now answering her question, a large smile returning to his face.

"Yes; it's really nice all the family able to get together so often," she said ignoring his pass.

They continued to converse in this bland manner, while Conway ate his plate of food. The subject moved on to what a nice house the hosts had.

"Ryan and Mary have got some great framed photographs. Ryan took them when travelling through South America. You want to see them," Conway suddenly said, taking her by surprise.

"Yeah; that'd be nice. I've heard about them," Wendy replied, happy to have a distraction from a conversation she was not enjoying.

"Right then, come on, I'll show you now."

As they walked into the house they passed Ryan going out with more food. Wendy hoped he would come with them to show off his prints and explain where he'd shot them.

"Just going to show Wendy those prints of yours in the study," Conway told him.

"Great idea," Ryan called back. "Let me know what you think of them Wendy."

Wendy felt only brief concern that it would be Conway showing her. She was actually eagerly anticipating seeing the prints. They'd been to the house a number of times, but no one had ever offered to show her, despite mention of how good they were. They walked down the long hallway of the vast one storied house.

"In here," Conway said opening the door and placing a hand directly on Wendy's jean clad buttocks, to provide a gentle push.

She was immediately weary, as Conway closed the door behind them

"There was no need for him to do that," she thought. "He's merely having a feel."

Then she saw the photos and they were indeed spectacular. Eight or nine of them around the walls, each framed, one meter high. Breath-taking panoramic views.

"Wow!" said Wendy, genuinely impressed.

"Fantastic aren't they?" said Conway, again resting a hand on her ass. This time he made no effort to move it away.

Wendy twisted away, under the pretence of looking at another print. Conway moved to remain at her side and placed the hand on her hip. Wendy knew from experience where that hand was next headed. Her heart rate quickened, her senses now on high alert.

"Wendy, you know I find you so easy to talk too. I just enjoy being around you," Conway said, not moving his hand.

"You do?"

"Yeah; I do. You're bright, witty and beautiful, what red blooded man wouldn't want to spend time with you," he said, moving his hand up her waist.

Wendy swallowed hard.

"Conway, it's nice of you to say that, but..., I..., I. Oh Conway please, I've asked you not to do that," Wendy said as the hand encompassed her breast.

"But why..., we're both adults and I can tell you enjoy it," he said, running his thumb across her nipple, just as he had the previous week.

Wendy was now in a dilemma. Tipsy with too much wine and alone in a room with a large, swarthy male. She felt her body reacting to the attention far too much. However her moral compass was demanding she stop him.

"Conway, we are adults; but we have partners and they're nearby."

"So if they weren't nearby it would be OK?"

"No; that's not what I meant. You know what I meant."

"But their proximity is part of the excitement; don't you think? And I can feel that you are aroused Wendy. Your body is telling me that. Don't deny your body Wendy."

Conway's hand was now firmly massaging her breast and he slipped behind her. As he did so he brought a hand to her other breast and lips to her neck. Mesmerised by his touch and the photo of the Venezuelan jungle, Wendy relaxed, enjoying the sensations in her lower stomach.

"Oh Wendy you feel so good; you smell so good. What a women you are," he said opening the two top buttons and slipping a hand, across her bare chest and in under her bra to locate her sensitive flesh. When he pinched her nipple it briefly brought Wendy back to reality of the situation.

"No; please stop," she said jerking herself clear, breathing heavily. "You mustn't; I'm married and I love John."

"But I think John doesn't mind too much."

"Yes, he would mind very much," Wendy said swivelling to face him, dislodging his hands.

She looked to back away, but Conway stepped forward and placed a hand on each of her hips. He looked directly at her and she dropped her eyes

"OK; why don't you ask him Wendy? If he's angry then we never do this again. But if he doesn't seem concerned, then we must not deny our mutual feelings for each other."

Wendy had heard this before. Her stepfather, Dan, had told her to ask her mother.

"I have no feelings for you," Wendy said, looking up attempting to appear very brave.

"Yes you do," he retorted bluntly and pulled her closer. "Now; one kiss, before we go back to the party."

Wendy stared into his dark eyes considering the request.

"One kiss to get out of this situation," she thought, biting her lip.

Wendy raised her head and closed her eyes as Conway pulled her firmly into him. Their lips met. His lips felt soft and moist and she tasted the red wine he had been drinking. The hand on her butt pulled her into him, pressing his hardness into her belly, showing her how much she had aroused him.

As the kiss lingered he again brought his hand up, flicking open two further buttons on her blouse. Now he had full access to her chest. He moved the bra strap off her shoulder and pulled the cup away, exposing her breast. He scooped it up and held it lightly. Conway bent his head and took her nipple directly into his mouth, sucking on it.

The warmth of arousal began to overwhelm Wendy. She brought a hand to his head and began to surrender to the sensations, revelling in the lips upon her breast. The yearning for a hand inside her jeans began to grow. She pushed her fingers into his hair and gave a light moan.

Suddenly Wendy heard people walk by, talking in the hallway. The reality of their situation hit her.

"We must stop, someone might come in," she said, sharply jerking away from Conway.

"Alright my little dove," he said smiling down at her, "but we'll do this again, and more. You know we will."

Wendy said nothing. She fought to control her breathing, turning away to dress herself. She fled past him, out the door and into the bathroom, locking the door.

As she stood, looking at her flushed face in the mirror, still trying to catch her breath, Wendy reflected on what had just occurred. Try as she might to deny it, she was aroused by this powerful, demanding man, with his cool lips and a hard erection. At the same time she was disgusted with herself for feeling this way.

"It's just like Dan," she said aloud, recalling how Dan had told her to ask her mother. This was after he had taken her virginity in the motel room and then demanded more.

"He'd have known full well I would not tell my mother everything, just as I can't tell John. How could I do that to them?" Wendy recalled. "But I told her enough. I told her he'd touched me and that I knew this gave him an erection."

She recalled her mother merely telling her this was a good thing, because she often couldn't give him one. Wendy fought back tears remembering how unsupported she'd felt, just as she now felt let down now, by John and his family.

Wendy's recollections of Dan came flooding back as she stood looking into the mirror...

-----

Six days after her first time with Dan, at the motel, Wendy had arrived home from work and drank wine with her mother. Dan arrived home and sat with them. She felt him watching her. She'd made her decision and briefly smiled at him. Dan clearly knew what this conveyed, because a large smile spread across his face.

When her mother began to slur her words, Wendy suggested she go to bed. If her mother was aware of what was about to occur, she didn't show it, merely kissing her daughter and her partner and taking herself off to bed. Wendy went to the couch and turned on the TV. Dan soon joined her.

They sat in silence while she waited. When he brought a hand to her thigh and pushed her skirt up, Wendy made no effort to stop him. He brought his fingers directly to her panties and began to lightly stroke her through the thin fabric. Soon she felt them sliding along, lubricated by her dampness. She closed her eyes and relaxed into the sensation. Finally, he pushed the clothing aside and touched her with the pads of his fingers.

Unlike their first frenetic coupling, this second time was all very slow. His fingers lingered on her for some time, gently massaging, before he slipped a thick finger inside her. She was wet and the finger slid in easily. It felt good. Wendy turned to kiss him, pushing her breasts into his chest, indicating she was giving herself entirely to him.

"It's what my mother wants," Wendy had rationalised.

However she knew that wasn't the full truth. As Dan pulled her panties down her legs and stood to unbuckle himself, Wendy had removed her blouse and bra. She cooperated fully this time. The lust in his eyes as he gazed at her breasts made her feel proud. However when he exposed his cock, she'd suddenly recalled the pain of losing her virginity. Seeing this look on her face, Dan had reassured her.

"You'll be OK baby, you've done it all before. It's always better the second time," he told her before spitting on his hand and rubbing it across his knob. "You're nice and wet now, so just relax."

Wendy did just that. She lay back and spread her legs wide, her skirt racked up around her waist. Dan moved between her legs and brought his large cock to her pussy. He rubbed it there, further coating the head with her juices, before pushing into her.

This time she hadn't felt the searing pain, although there was still some discomfort. She would later learn Dan was larger than most men in all respects.

"Relax; relax," Dan told her, gently stroking her hair, as he slowly filled her with his giant organ.

Wendy checked her breathing and willed herself to relax. It worked and she began to accept him more easily. When he stopped moving she'd opened her eyes and inquired if he was fully in her.

"Completely," he replied to her disbelief. She looked down to check and saw their pelvises meshed together.

Wendy's pride again swelled inside her at having taken a man of such proportions, with minimal discomfort. Then he'd begun to move, bringing hands and lips to her neck, breasts and nipples. The discomfort departed altogether and pleasure rose in her loins. Every time he withdrew she longed to be filled again.

As Dan fucked her the sensations grew stronger. Sensations she'd only previously felt from touching. Her nipples tingled under his lips and the pleasurable ache in her lower abdomen rose. Wendy began to meet his thrusts with her own. Soon she recognised the rise of an orgasm and shut her eyes, willing it on. It arrived, radiating out from her vagina, up her spine and down her inner thighs. Her first orgasm from having a man inside of her. Different, much deeper, more intense than the one he'd given her with his tongue.

-------

"And that was that," Wendy recalled, still talking to herself in the mirror, noticing a tear sliding down her cheek. "I was his in every way. His to have, his to teach, his to own. For two more years; until I married John. Now with Conway it's going exactly the same way."

Wendy dried her tears, tidied herself and returned to the party. She circulated, making no further effort to separate herself from Conway, although nor did she allow herself to be alone with him again.

As they left and said their goodbyes, Conway stepped forward. As he leaned in to kiss her cheek he whispered in her ear.

"I'll see all of you soon Wendy," he said, before pulling back smiling as though they had merely shared a little joke.

Wendy smiled back at him.

On the journey home as part of a discussion on all the family, John noted that Wendy had got along better with Conway.

"Yeah, I guess," was all she said, wondering how to broach her concerns with her husband.

"This man is going to take me to bed, unless my husband steps up to stop it," thought Wendy ruefully.

Three days later when John announced that Conway would be coming over to put in the new cupboards in the kitchen, Wendy knew this was her final chance to raise the matter.

"He just gets a bit close to me," Wendy began, alluding to sex, yet downplaying what had occurred to spare her husband any anguish.

"Oh Wendy; not that again. Look I've told you. With her depression, Alison is unable to give him the sort of affection a man needs, so if getting close to you makes him feel good about himself..."

"He touches my ass," she said, annoyed at her husband's blind support of Conway.

"Come on Wends, is that really a big problem. He probably touches your ass and then goes home and masturbates about it. So what! We're all worried he'll walk away from Alison and the kids. If he needs to touch your ass, Mary's ass, Faith's ass, to make him stay, then so be it."

"Has he said he'll leave Alison?" Wendy said interested in this new development.

"Not to me, but Mary told me he'd said that to her. She also said that she fears Alison will kill herself if he goes. So look; I don't know; he's Latin, he's virile and Alison is not meeting his needs. So long as he keeps reasonable boundaries, then I'm Ok with the odd touch here and there."

"He's pulled down my bra, mauled my breast and sucked my nipple," Wendy screamed to herself, but could not bring herself to say this to her husband.

"Ok, OK; I won't go on about it any longer," Wendy said, now tired of debating Conway with her husband. She decided then and there not to raise the matter again.

"If Conway continues to come onto me then so be it," she thought. She would attempt to handle the man on her own.

----

There were no further family dinners and Wendy did not see Conway for some time. Even when he commenced work on their cupboards, he did so during the day when she was at work and was gone by the time she returned home. Wendy had to admit the job he was doing looked great.

"He's a good builder," she admitted to John.

"So, Conway has some good points does he?" John replied with humour in his voice.

"I guess so," she admitted.

After two weeks Wendy could see the job on the cupboards was coming to an end and then Conway made a request that meant she had a decision to make.

"I'm finishing those cupboards today Wendy," Conway said, phoning her at work. "I'll wait till you get home from work and show you the finished product to you."

"Oh; John's away and he'll be really keen to see them finished," Wendy said, looking to circumnavigate a potential liaison.

12