What Does Wendy Desire?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Logan's hand returned up her thigh, more slowly this time.

"That's more like it lover," she whispered to him. "Be gentle with me."

Logan reached the top of her thigh and she moved her legs wider apart, bracing for his touch on her pussy. Suddenly there was a bang on the truck window.

Both Logan and Wendy jumped apart, Wendy nearly having a heart attack. Her heart racing, she looked past Logan to see Dan standing there. He opened the door.

"Come on you two; enough of that. Logan you need to get home to your pregnant wife and Wendy you need to stop exhibiting yourself in a truck."

"Pregnant wife!" exclaimed Wendy in disbelief, looking at Logan as he desperately tried to put his erection back in his pants. Noting this action led Wendy to realise her own state of undress and the fact that Dan was not averting his eyes. She quickly pulled her bra and dress back up, grabbed her purse and clambered out of the truck.

"Here; you can keep these as a little memento Logan," Dan said to the young man, passing him Wendy's lilac lace panties. "Just don't let the Missus see them."

Wendy stood by the car, holding up her dress. She felt the tears of shame welling up as Logan backed up and drove away.

"I..., I..., I didn't know he was married."

"That's OK, he's just a bit of a player with a nice taste in women," Dan said. "You need to get inside. You got your key?"

Dan's firm action and her embarrassment made Wendy view him as entirely in charge of the situation. She automatically went to her purse and pulled out the key. She unlocked the door and Dan followed her in, closing the door behind them. As she stood and watched, he turned on the bedside light and pulled the curtains shut. Then he moved directly over to her and placed a large hand on each of her slender shoulders. Wendy felt herself shiver at his touch. From fear or excitement, she was unsure. His large frame dwarfed hers.

"I think it's time little Wendy," he said, flicking the dress straps off her shoulders.

"What are you doing?" she asked meekly, not totally surprised, as her unzipped dress fell around her waist.

Dan didn't answer, merely reaching around unhooking her bra. He threw it aside.

Wendy's hands flew to cover her naked breasts. While he had regularly touched her, Dan had certainly never seen her fully unclothed before. He left her hands where they were and pulled her dress off her hips, so it fell to the floor and bunched at her feet. She was naked apart from her shoes.

"Dan please. I..., I...."

"Aye Aye Captain is all you need to say," he mocked, before pulling her close, lifting her chin and bringing his lips to hers.

Wendy was familiar with his smell and touch. She was already very aroused from her heavy petting in the truck. She moved her hands off her breasts and placed them in the small of Dan's back. He in turn moved a hand to her head and another onto her naked butt cheek. He began to massage both, while he continued to kiss her deeply.

Wendy knew this wasn't right. Dan was her mother's partner, her step-father. They had petted, but this was now going too far. She pulled her head away from his in an attempt to slow him.

"Dan please. I'm not sure about this. This is not right."

Dan said nothing. He laid her back on the bed, her legs hanging down so her shoe clad feet rested on the ground. She made no effort to cover her nakedness as he slowly removed first his shoes and then his shirt. Wendy was mesmerised. She swallowed hard, taking in his broad chest, covered in dense grey hair. She'd seen him topless before, but the nature of their situation showed him in a different light. Dan bent his giant frame over her so there heads were adjacent.

"But I think you're more sure than you're admitting. You know it's meant to be."

"But Mum. Mum's in the next room. Is she still awake?"

"She's sleeping like a baby and anyway, you know she's OK with this. Now just relax."

With that said he brought a giant paw to her breast and lightly squeezed it like testing for a ripe melon. This sent a signal directly to her loins, reigniting her desire to be touched down there.

"Is she OK with this?" Wendy had wondered. "Maybe she is. Perhaps she's fully aware this is where all the touching would lead too."

At this point Wendy silently surrendered. Her mother's encouragement, the alcohol, her arousal from Logan's advances and now from Dan's immense presence, all combined to overwhelm any further resistance. Dan took her already erect nipple into his mouth. Kissing and teasing it, he repeated his actions on the other breast. Wendy felt the butterflies fluttering wildly in her lower stomach and bucked her hips to try and quell them. She knew she'd be wet between her legs and was embarrassed by this fact, because she knew he would soon touch her there.

When Dan slipped off her breasts and began to kiss down to her naval and beyond, she was a little taken aback. This was entirely new to her. Being completely naked and being kissed in places never before touched. What Dan did next completely bowled her over.

"Just relax honey; I'm going to give you a new experience."

With that he kissed where no lips had ever touched.

"Oh my god," moaned Wendy as his tongue began to lap her down there.

She whimpered as he ran patterns lightly over her lips. His tongue seemed to be everywhere and she instinctively grabbed hold of Dan's head. He began to lick her length, pushing his tongue in deeper and then alternating tongue and lips. When he finally came to her clitoris she couldn't believe anything could feel so wondrous. She let out a long moan, pulling his head in harder, demanding more.

Dan's tongue moved to concentrate fully on her button. She'd touched herself to an orgasm before, so she was aware of what was fast approaching. She willed it on, wanting that blessed release. When Dan brought a finger to tease her entrance, she exploded.

"Oh god, oh dear," she exclaimed as the warmth flooded out of her vagina and rippled through her body. Her eyes were clenched tight shut, star's hurtling in from all sides. On and on she rode the feeling, barely conscious of her surroundings.

When Wendy began to recover from her first oral experience, she opened her eyes to see Dan standing, looking down at her, smiling. She automatically moved a hand to her pussy, for both modesty and to continue the now dying sensations. As she watched him, Dan slowly unbuckled himself and dropped both trousers and boxers. His erection stood horizontally out in front of him. As she watched, he pulled the skin back to fully expose his large purple knob. She knew what would now occur.

"Will that thing fit inside of me?" she asked noting its size.

"It will baby," Dan said, continuing to stroke himself. "It will hurt a bit the first time, but it has to be done. You were going to let Logan do it, weren't you? I think it would have been your first time, out there in the truck with Logan. Am I right?"

"Yes!" Wendy answered, after a pause.

"Well it's good I got to stop that, cause he'd have just rutted on you with no consideration; then gone back to his wife and three kids."

"Three kids," Wendy said embarrassed, as Dan lifted her further back onto the bed.

"Yep, three and another on the way. Now move your hand," he said in a manner that saw Wendy immediately comply.

Dan made no attempt to discuss the matter further. He took her thighs, pushed them apart and up toward her breasts. Wendy felt completely open and vulnerable, while he knelt looking down at her splayed apart.

"Hold them there," he gruffly ordered.

Wendy pulled her legs back as Dan climbed onto the bed and knelt between them.

He held himself above her using one arm, while he stroked his cock with his other hand. Wendy tensed as she watched him bring the head to her wet pussy. He began to rub it up and down her length, coating the knob with her juices.

"Relax little Wendy. If you don't relax it will hurt more. We goin to do this plenty of times in the future, but this time will hurt the most, so best we get it over with."

With that Dan positioned the tip of his knob just inside her inner lips. She quickly looked away just as he thrust down, bursting through her maidenhood. The pain shot through Wendy and its intensity took her by surprise.

"It hurts," she said. "Are you right in?"

"No!" was all he answered, now using two arms to position himself directly above her.

Wendy glanced back down to see most of his cock still poised above her pussy. She looked quickly away as he pushed forward again.

"Please; it hurts too much," she pleaded.

"Has to be done."

"Please take it out for a minute."

"No," was all he said, as he began to work more of himself inside her tight, untouched hole.

Wendy felt as though he were driving a truck inside of her. She released her legs and dropped her pelvis to try and halt him, but the pain intensified, so she quickly raised her legs again. She thought he might be tearing her down there. On and on, relentlessly he worked himself in; filling her.

Eventually he stopped. Her stretched vagina felt every throbbing vein on the hard shaft, stretching it wide.

"There; right inside you now."

"Thank god for that," she said as she calmed her breathing and tried her best to adapt to his girth.

"Now I'm going to fuck you."

"What; no!" she exclaimed, naively thinking that is what they'd just been doing.

She released her legs and looked to push him off, her fingers pushing against him, scratching his hairy chest. Dan stopped and lifted her legs so they were pinned high around his vertical arms. He took no notice of her weak efforts against his chest.

"Open your legs wider and it will be easier," he said, shifting his arms wider to allow her to do so.

She complied with his command. He slowly withdrew then pushed himself back into her in one long motion. Wendy moaned in pain and tears came to her eyes. Dan didn't appear to care.

He began to fuck her with long deep thrusting strokes, which quickened when her tight hole expanded to accept his girth. Wendy would later reflect that taking his step-daughter's virginity was always going to mean it was over quickly. However, at the time it seemed to take forever. The pain was intense as he continued to plough into her, remorselessly.

Then, just as she was beginning to relax a little, adapt and feel a little pleasure; it was over. With three quick thrusts, Dan lodged himself deep inside her, his long ball sack resting on her butt. She felt his cock twitching and he let out a long groan.

He released her legs, one at a time and collapsed on top of her, squeezing the breath out of her lungs.

Wendy knew enough biology to realise what had occurred. He had cum inside of her; filling her with his sperm. She was thankful to be on the contraceptive pill. Dan roughly sort out her lips with his. Despite her discomfort, she returned his kiss.

Dan immediately withdrew from her and she was grateful for that. He slumped down on his back beside her. They lay parallel, breathing heavily, looking up at the ceiling. Wendy smelt the odour of their love making. Neither spoke. Wendy felt embarrassed. She'd just lost her virginity to her step-father. It still didn't seem right. It should have been a boyfriend, or even Logan the married man. Tears blinded her vision.

When he sat up on one elbow and saw her crying, Dan showed concern for the first time.

"What's the matter Wendy? It's over now. It had to be done."

"It's not right."

"That's not what you're body told me. You enjoyed my tongue on your cunt."

"My body doesn't realise you're my Mum's boyfriend," she replied sadly, not looking at him.

"Your body wanted that, your Mum's OK with it and I sure as hell enjoyed you. When we do it again, you'll like it much more."

"No!" said Wendy, now horrified that they might repeat this coupling.

"Yes we will," Dan said bluntly.

"But Mum....?"

"Ask your mother Wendy. If she says a categorical 'No' then we don't do it again. Otherwise we do."

He then got up off the bed, dressed and left without another word. Wendy lay unmoving; legs still spread, leaking sperm and blood. She heard the door open as he returned to his cabin.

"If Mum wakes she must be able to smell me on him," Wendy thought, noting the strong odour of sex that permeated her cabin.

She'd pulled the blanket over herself and drifted off to sleep, a dull ache between her legs.

---------------------------------------------

John's car hit a bump and Wendy was jolted back to the here and now.

"Nearly home," John said, as they approached their driveway. "You've been asleep most of the way."

"Have I?" Wendy replied, knowing full well she had merely been recalling losing her virginity to a man very similar to her brother in law.

She also knew she'd be wet. Wendy usually got wet and aroused when recalling having sex with Dan. She always felt much guilt about this arousal. The memories of Dan, plus the experience with Conway, meant that she'd have sex with John tonight. This was how she absolved herself of the guilt.

"Lock the door and let's get straight up to bed," was her way of signalling to John that he was going to get lucky.

"Ok," John replied, suddenly very upbeat and enthusiastic.

Wendy went to her en suite. She immediately lifted her dress and put a hand into her panties to check.

"Saturated," she said, feeling the wetness her thoughts had engendered. "Why so wet?"

She stripped naked and looked at herself. Firm breasts, ample in size for her slim body. Small brown aureoles and erect nipples. She ran a thumb across her nipple, replaying Conway's touch earlier in the evening. She watched it spring back into place, then looked down to the moisture glistening on the trimmed hair between her legs. She touched herself there again, this time lingering. She ran two fingers around, then across her clitoris and felt it swell.

"John is the only man I need," Wendy said, trying to convince herself. "He's the one I love and he's good to me. I don't need the likes of Conway's and Dan's in my life. We'll make raging love tonight, it will be the best."

She felt sensations rising higher and stopped touching herself. She hurriedly donned a sheer, short negligee and again stopped to study herself. She liked the image she saw. Dan had taught her to appreciate herself. He had released her sexuality. While she remained shy in many settings, she now had a confidence in her sexual prowess. She moved into the bedroom. John was lying naked on the bed. He was already semi -erect.

"Look at you lover; all naked and ready. You think you're going to get some?"

"I was hoping so," John replied playfully.

Wendy gave a deep giggle, moving to kneel on the bed. She made a show of pulling the negligee over her head, collecting a hair tie from beside the bed. She smiled at him and thrust out her breasts, nipples now erect, hands high tying back her hair.

She saw John swallow hard, watching; anticipating what was coming. Wendy knew her husband relished receiving oral delight. She didn't provide it often, preferring to leave it as a special treat. Tonight, her guilt saw Wendy keen to provide him with something special.

She moved her hands slowly down across her breasts and onto her flat stomach. One hand went to his rod and gripped it lightly. She ran a thumb across the head, spreading his pre-cum. She stroked him with her fingers and felt him rapidly grow to full hardness, then slid her hand down to the base. Her own arousal rose further and she clamped her thighs together.

Wendy moved her face to his cock teasing the head with breath, tongue and lips; dribbling saliva on it, then flicking a tongue out to touch for a brief second, but never lingering. She felt him twitch.

"You like that, don't you hon?" she asked, looking up at him innocently.

"Oh my god," he answered, breathing rapidly.

Wendy smiled and returned to his cock, now concentrating on the gland with her tongue. When she felt him twitch again she moved her mouth above him and hovered there, millimetres from his slippery knob. She looked up at him and smiled again, before moving her lips to slowly envelope the head. Here she lingered again, working him with lips and tongue.

Fully aware he was close; Wendy looked up into her husband's eyes and took him fully into her mouth, all the way down to her hand. She returned her free hand to her pussy, pushing it between her thighs to tease herself again.

"It will be good tonight," she told herself, as she began to move up and down his shaft. "John will be a raging stallion, filling me, dominating me."

She could take him deeper. John was nowhere near the size of Dan, but he always seemed happy to have just half his rod in her mouth. She began to suck him harder.

"Baby, I'm not going to last if you keep that up," John moaned, as if in pain.

That was what Wendy wanted to hear. She was ready and desperate for him inside her. She came off his cock and moved to kiss him passionately, before rolling over onto her back. John quickly moved into position above her. This was the position he preferred and she went with that. He had little idea in regard to love making, but Wendy knew if her arousal could reach this stage before he entered her, she'd glean satisfaction from the act.

John brought his lips to her throat and located her entrance with his cock. He pushed forward and entered her cleanly. Wendy lifted her butt and pushed back, ensuring they were fully joined in one thrust.

"Dan's size meant he never managed that," she thought dreamily.

"Oh Jesus, you're so wet. You were keen tonight. Did I turn you on that much?" John said naively.

"Yes you did; you handsome man," Wendy lied into his ear.

As he began to move in and out of her, Wendy closed her eyes tightly shut. She thrust her breasts up hard into his chest, further stimulating her nipples. Her mind returned to Dan, licking her in the motel room, with her mother sleeping next door. That's what she concentrated on, while her loving husband worked himself in and out of her.

As John began to pick up speed Wendy dreamt of Dan's large cock, which had eventually filled her; hurt her. She moved one hand to John's butt cheek and dug in with her nails. Her other hand moved down between them and located her swollen bud. With a little manipulation and these thoughts of Dan in her mind, Wendy felt a small orgasm arrive.

"Oh yes," she moaned quietly, clenching her thighs tightly into her husband's flank. As always, this tipped John over the edge and she heard the long moan, which signalled he was releasing his seed into her.

John immediately collapsed fully onto her, breathing heavily.

"God; that was unbelievable," he finally said, slipping out of her.

"Yeah, it was great baby," she replied, stroking his hair, quietly keen for him to get off her.

They lay there for a time, embracing and professing their love for each other. John telling her she was beautiful and that he'd love her forever. Wendy telling him he was the best lover and protector in the world. Soon John rolled over and pulled the lamp switch. Seconds later he was snoring beside her.

As she lay there in the dark, Wendy's thoughts returned to Conway.

"I wonder what he would have been like in my bed tonight," she thought, recalling his large hand on her breast, before abruptly pulling herself up.

"I don't want him becoming the next Dan," she thought. "I can't do that to John. Poor naive John. He won't protect me; he doesn't even know what we're dealing with. And poor Alison. I can't do that to Alison either. I'll need to tell him straight," she said thought.

Wendy drifted into a troubled sleep.

12