What Dreams May Come

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have missed you," she whispered.

"I have missed you too," I said, stroking her face. "More than you know."

She smiled and kissed me softly on the stomach again. "You must've been having a very good dream," she said smiling, her eyes looking down toward the tent in my pants.

"This is better," I said, and I meant every word.

She smiled again and began kissing my chest and stomach again, working her way down over my torso. When she reached the pajama bottoms, she kissed my cock softly a few times through the material, making me moan in ecstasy, and then she carefully pulled my pants down. She took me into her mouth quickly, where I was aching to be, and took me all the way in with a few deep, wet strokes. Then, as I watched her breathlessly, she began sucking me, with her tongue and mouth, just like Anne had always done. Not just like. Exactly like.

I found myself incredibly aroused and completely amazed that she knew the same amazing technique that my wife had perfected over many years. Watching her beautiful mouth caressing my cock made me temporarily forget the mystery, and I just sat back on the couch to enjoy the epic blow job that I had missed so much over the past year. In the darkening room, Sara looked a lot like Anne.

She knew the style, and she was really, really good at it, and it wasn't long before I felt myself reaching orgasm. I ran my hands over her face and through her long hair as she took me deep in her mouth and I exploded so completely that I lost track of where I was for several moments. When I gathered some sense of consciousness, I opened my eyes to see her smiling up at me.

"How did you know ..." I started, but then stopped, not knowing how to phrase the awkward message. But she knew what I meant, I could tell by her smiling eyes.

"She told me," she said.

"She?"

"Anne told me," she said. "I'm sorry, this sounds weird, but I've been having dreams. Dreams where your wife comes and talks to me. I wasn't sure it was really her until now, seeing the expression on your face."

The expression on my face was mostly confusion.

"She told me how much you liked oral sex, and she told me how you liked it," she said matter of factly. "She's been worried about you, and she said you might need some help."

"She, you mean Anne, told you to give me a blow job?" I asked.

"Sort of," Sara answered, blushing slightly. "She told me how you liked it, and, well, I kinda asked her if it was ok if I tried it out on you."

I spent the next few moments in stunned silence, trying to make sense of several layers. One, that Anne had been talking to Sara from beyond the grave. Two, that they had been talking about blow job techniques. And three, that Sara had actually wanted to be with me.

"So what did she say when you suggested ... umm... trying it out?"

Sara slid her body up to where our faces came together. "She said that would be wonderful."

Then she kissed me, and her warm, soft mouth sent my reeling mind further into utter chaos. I let myself go and kissed her back, passionately, and we held each other closely on the couch and kissed each other for what seemed like hours. At some point she leaned down and whispered into my ear.

"She also told me all of your favorite sex positions, and she told me that she thought it would be really good for you, and really good for me, if I tried them all out on you. She said you were a fantastic lover."

My cock was so hard I didn't think it could get any harder, but somehow it did. For the next hour, Sara fucked my brains out, and then after a slight break to watch the snow falling, she fucked my brains out some more. She knew everything I liked, almost like she was inside my head. It felt like I was making love with a younger version of my wife, but it was also very special because it was with Sara, who I had become close to in a different way.

The best part was that Sara was so passionate and loving. I could sense that she had been thinking about this for a long time, and that maybe she was fulfilling a fantasy. The idea of me being the fantasy of a much younger, beautiful woman was amazing. Plus she seemed to know just what I wanted, before I even knew it.

She was perched on top of me, arching her back and sliding up and down on my cock, as I felt myself moving towards my third (or fourth) orgasm. I had lost count. She eased off me and walked around to the back of the couch, looking down at me with wanton lust.

"I have it on good authority that your favorite position is doggie style," she said dreamily. She bent down over the couch, showcasing her long, thin legs, and arching her back so her ass was sticking up and begging for it. "Woof."

I stood on shaky legs and walked over behind her. I put my hands on her ass, moved them up over her back and rubbed her beautiful body, as my hard cock brushed up against her warm wet opening. After teasing her for a few long moments, I finally plunged my cock inside her. I fucked her over the back of the couch until she was screaming in ecstasy, and when I finally came we collapsed into a crazy pile of arms and legs onto the couch.

We stayed there for a long time, holding each other and watching the snow fall in the darkness outside. I felt like I needed to tell her about my dreams.

"I had a dream where your dad came and talked to me too," I said.

"Really?" What did he say?"

"He said he was worried about you," I said. "He said he wanted me to take care of you."

She looked serious for a moment, then giggled. "Well you took care of me all right, but I'm not sure this is what he had in mind."

Eventually Sara broke the silence. "Something else that your wife told me," she said softly. "No matter how many times you orgasm, you always wake up the next day with a hard on. She said your cock was amazing in the morning."

"Well maybe you should stay and find out," I said.

"Maybe I will," she smiled back. "She also said you make a fantastic breakfast."

I laughed and it felt great. I realized I could be happy again.

"One other thing your wife told me to tell you," she said.

"Surprise."

12