What Dreams May Cum

Story Info
Hiking trip takes an erotic turn.
767 words
3.45
13.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came home pretty late last night, really tired. I crawled into bed and immediately fell asleep. I had the most wonderful dream and wanted to tell you about it.

You and I had decided to go hiking. We decide to go down to the little stream that flows through the place. It's the middle of the summer, but there is still gentle, cooling breeze. There are rocks in the water that you can step on and walk from one side of the stream to the next. In the very middle of the stream is one huge rock, big enough for 10 people to lay on, fairly tall too.

We decide to climb on top. We both lay there letting the sun bask down on us and the gentle breeze caress our body. My mom used to take me to this place when I was a kid. I never could explain it, but whenever I was at this place I would feel so full of energy, so full of life, peaceful, content....just everything good rolled up into one. Today is no different, except this time I'm there with you.

You shift your body on your side, watching me lay there, basking in the sun, looking so happy just to be there. The breeze is just cool enough to make my nipples harden, so you can see them through my white t-shirt.

I stretch my body fully out, look up at you and say, "Steve, I'm enjoying this day so much."

You smile down at me and say, "I can tell."

I give you a silly grin and reach out with one of my hands to touch the side of your face. You reach over and place one of your hands on my hip. I roll over to kiss you, a soft, light kiss, just barely brushing my lips across yours. That's all it takes to send passion coursing through my body. I feel your hand slide around to my ass, pulling my body close to yours. I wrap one leg around your hip. My body feels so wonderful pressed fully against yours.

I lean my head towards your to kiss you again, this time a much different kiss. My lips meet yours, part slightly, our tongues tasting each other. I feel your hand slide up the side of body, brushing across the side of breasts lightly. I wrap both my arms around you holding you tightly to me. My hips begin to move in an unmistakable rhythm on the leg you have placed between mine.

Your lips move down to kiss my neck. Your hand moves down to the bottom edge of my shirt, then slide up underneath. I feel your hand on my breast, so warm, squeezing with your hand.

I moan softly, "Steve...."

You gently roll me over on my back, slide my shirt up and off. Your hands go behind my back, unclasping my bra. You slide it off my body. You take one in your hand and squeeze softly. The sensations of your hands, the sun basking down on me, and the gentle breeze on my body are already driving me crazy.

You lower your head down, sucking a nipple in your mouth, nibbling softly. I feel your hand caress down my body, undoing my shorts, sliding them down, panties with them. You then take all of your clothes off quickly. You lay back down with me, the weight of your body pressed fully on mine feels so wonderful, so sexual. Your head moves down to my breast again, suck the nipple inside of your mouth, the other one your hand squeezes, pinching the nipple. I wrap both my legs around your body, my hands caressing your hair, holding your head to me.

I moan softly and say, "Steve, I need you so badly right now."

Your body shifts and before I can think you are sliding your cock inside of me. You shift your position again, getting on to your knees, grabbing my hips, you begin gliding in and out of me. The sensations of the warm rock at my back, cool breeze caressing my body, and your cock stabbing in and out of me drives me crazy. I can already feel my orgasm bubbling up in me. I can feel my cunt squeezing around your cock. It feels so delicious.

Just as I begin to cum I wake up from this wonderful dream, unable to stop the sensations coursing through my body.

I lay in bed cumming hard, moaning your name, "Steve", my hands touching myself everywhere, feeling so delightful.