What Goes Around Comes Around

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He quickly globbed a handful of the lubricant on the bottom half of the bottle and moved between Marsha's legs. He was not making much progress, so he inserted his fingers into her pussy and told us to pull her legs apart. After a few minutes, he was able to insert four of his fingers into her tight pussy and resumed with the bottle. Within seconds, he had successfully inserted the bottom half of that beer bottle into her pussy. After moving it in and out a few times, he commented now it's time to really stretch this bitch out.

As he moved his cock up to her pussy and pulled the bottle out, I was shocked to see that his cock was actually thicker than the bottle. He lined his cock up and told us to hold the slut down. With one thrust he had driven his 9 plus inches into my wife. Marsha let out a loud scream and Dennis just told her to shut up. He continued to drive his cock in and out of her and reminded me to get some pictures and video. Dennis had incredible staying power and seemed to fuck her for about 30 minutes or more. While he was fucking her, Kenny had returned from his meeting. Since the front door was left unlocked, he walked right in, followed the sounds and was quickly stroking his own hard cock as he stood and watched the action in front of him.

When Dennis finally emptied his load deep into Marsha's pussy, he looked at her and said for a fucking cock tease bitch, you are one good fuck. As he pulled out, in addition to the cum that you could see dripping out of her still wide open hole, the once engorged pussy lips were now bright red from the pounding they had just taken.

When Dennis saw that Kenny had joined us, he said perfect timing, now I can watch you guys DP this slut. As Kenny removed his pants, I noticed his cock was about the same width as mine, but maybe slightly longer. When Dennis noticed that, he told Sean that he would be fucking her ass, since he had the thinnest dick and he already had a shot at her pussy. So, Sean laid on the bed and Dennis told Marsha to climb on top of him. I've fucked her ass a few times, but knew even with Sean's thin dick, that it was going to be very tight, so I handed him the lubricant. Marsha slowly dropped down onto Sean's cock with her back to him and then laid on top of him. Sean reached around and grabbed her perfect breasts.

Kenny then climbed between her legs and easily slid his cock into her well-used pussy. Marsha almost looked like she was in a trance as these guys both moved in and out of her holes. A few minutes into it, Dennis said ok, now we need to fill her last hole. So he had her lay her head slightly off or Sean's body, and told me to deep throat her while he took pictures and shot video of this gang bang action on this slut. I was initially careful not to cause her to gag, but as I saw the action below, my total focus was on relieving the built up pressure in my bulls. So, as they were furiously fucking her ass and pussy, I was doing the same to her throat and within minutes each of us had came.

Once I pulled out of her mouth and Kenny out of her pussy, she quickly rolled over onto her knees and was gasping for air for a few minutes. That was when I noticed that Dennis' monster cock was hard again and he climbed onto the bed behind her. As Marsha continued to catch her breath, while on her hands and knees, he plunged his cock into her from behind. When she appeared to try to roll out of it, he reached under and roughly grabbed her boobs to hold her in placed. He pounded her from behind for at least another 10 minutes before shooting his second load into her. As he finished, Marsha collapsed onto the bed rolled onto her back.

Dennis then took some more pictures of the cum oozing out of her well used pussy and the redness on her breasts from the mauling she had taken. He then shot some video even narrating what had just been done to this hot slut. The guys got dressed and headed home.

After cleaning myself up, I went to the family room and slept on the coach. When I awoke the next day, Marsha was still lying on the bed in the same position I had last saw her in with a puddle of cum on the sheets. We did not talk much that day, and on the following day I filed the papers for a divorce. That really did not matter to her, as she had now found a new money machine, who happened to be hung like a horse.

So, while she moved in with Dennis, we quickly went through the divorce proceedings and they agreed to allow me to have everything. During that time, Marsha found out she was pregnant. Since I had not had unprotected sex with her for years, other than her throat, I knew it was not mine. Dennis was sure it was his and was excited about being a father.

The divorce was finalized in about 6 months and I had decided to relocate back to the Chicago area and get back involved with professional football behind the scenes. The final 'what goes around comes around' came three months later when newly married Dennis and Marsha and a beautiful, healthy, black baby girl. It was actually Sean's swimmers that had made their way to Marsha's eggs.

12