What Goes Around...Comes Around Ch. 02

Story Info
Abi and Ava were still tied up.
2.5k words
4
22.4k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/20/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinks87
Kinks87
5 Followers

Aidan had gone out of the room shortly after he had come inside Ava. Abi and Ava were still tied up and Ava was slowly coming out of her sleep but she still remained asleep.

Abi prayed that she didn't scream when she woke up naked and tied to the bed and most probably sore judging by the way Aidan had fucked her.

Abi was trying to get out of the bonds that Aidan had tied her in, they were strong and tight and she didn't think she'd be able to do it alone. Abi moved slowly over on the bed so that she was close to the stirring Ava. She sat up and moved her bound hands to cover Ava's mouth, her eyes shot open immediately and she was trying to move desperately away from Abi until her eyes adjusted on her and she suddenly looked at her with confusion. Abi was tied up as well.

Abi leant down to Ava's ear and whispered to her. "Please don't scream, do you understand? He will hear us. Nod if you understand me."

Ava nodded and relaxed completely.

Abi lifted her hands away and Ava stayed silent. "We need to get out of here. But I can't untie myself. If I lift my hand, can you untie it with your fingers?"

Ava nodded, too scared to speak, and as Abi looked out to the living room and saw Aidan watching tv, she moved her hand to Ava's and Ava tried desperately to untie the knot. But she was struggling and tears were falling down her face.

"What happened?" Ava sobbed softly.

Abi shook her head. "He's crazy, I actually thought he was a nice guy until I saw that he had kidnapped you and he made me watch what he did...I am so sorry I couldn't do anything"

"I don't blame you, but who is he?" Ava asked, still trying to undo the knot.

Abi bowed her head. "His name is Aidan Everett and you know him"

Ava stopped trying to undo the knot and looked at Abi in shock and surprise. "Aidan?"

Abi nodded. "He told me not to introduce him to you as Aidan yet. So I introduce him as Kaden"

"But he looks nothing like he did in school!" Ava said. Abi shrugged.

"Plastic surgery does wonders!" Aidan said at the doorway. His features blocked by the dark room but his outline was showing from the light outside.

He was bigger than Ava remembered, more built and his voice was deeper. "Aidan...?"

"Yes, Ava, it's me. Didn't recognise me without glasses or acne? Is that why you gave me the time of day?" he moved forward. Closer to the bed. Abi had moved away from Ava and was trying to shift off the bed.

"Abi if you move another inch I'm going to have to throw you in that shower again! Do you want that?" Aidan warned. Abi stopped moving instantly and just sat there on the edge of the bed. Aidan moved around to stand on the side of Ava.

She looked up at him with innocent eyes. "Aidan, I didn't have a problem with how you looked or were back then. You scared me when you became obsessed with me and Ethan didn't like it too much so he moved us away."

Aidan traced a lazy finger up along her naked abdomen making Ava shiver in response, her nipples betraying her. She bit down on her lower lip and watched as Aidan stopped at her neck.

"Well in any case, I've taken what I have always wanted from you" Aidan told her.

"So you wanted to rape me back then too?" Ava spat viciously.

Aidan laughed. It wasn't a funny laugh or a frustrated laugh but one that sounded evil.

"No. I wanted you to want me back then, just like I still do and the way your body responded to my touch, I can tell you wanted me" he explained to her.

"But I was unconscious! How did I react?" he looked over at Abi.

"Don't look at her! You look at me, Ava! Me!" he yelled. Ava looked back at Aidan and frowned.

"Why am I still tied up then, Aidan? What are you going to do with me?" Ava asked. She was frightened of the answer but she needed to know.

"Well you are to stay with me, Ava. Don't you see, you know me and you can easily report me. But within time, you will love me. I can do wonderful things to your body, you'll never complain" Aidan told her softly, almost lovingly. Ava's eyes began to water.

"I have a boyfriend, Aidan. He'll be looking for me" Ava told him.

"What's his name?"

"Why?"

"Tell me his name, Ava" Aidan held his hand at her throat and pushed against it menacingly.

Ava looked fearfully into his eyes. "Troy...Troy Masters"

"Thank you sweet Ava" Aidan released his hold on her throat and walked over to Abi's side. Abi sat back in fear and as Aidan dragged her by the hair across the carpet, Ava called out for him to leave her alone. He closed the bathroom door behind him and locked it. Abi was on the cold tiled floor of the bathroom, shaking in fear.

"You have disobeyed me from the start, Abi. Now I'm going to show you that I am not someone that tolerates that" he said. He undid his belt and pulled it from the loops of his jeans. He folded it over once and held it in his hand, watching Abi cower away from him. Her eyes watering. He picked her up by the arm and bent her over the tub. Her ass high in the air. Her sobbing began and that's when he belted her ass softly with his leather belt. She gasped in shock and tried to turn around but he kept her head forward so she couldn't see what he was about to do to her.

He lifted her damp dress up over her ass and saw she had been wearing a thong. It was a thin piece of blue satin that rode up her ass crack and he liked to see more of this. He dropped his belt to the floor, making a clack noise when the buckle hit the tiles and stood directly behind her.

"Your ass is so tight, Ab, why didn't you show me it before?" he teased as he reached around to the front of her and found her pussy. He grabbed the piece of material clinging to her shaven muff and pulled it up her slit. Abi sobbed louder as he did so and tried to wriggle free but he held her tightly while he rubbed the material against her clit. She moaned and tried to wriggle free again but he held her still again.

Abi felt him move away and she turned to see him pick up his belt again and she trembled. Her head forward again she accepted the belt smacking against her ass hard.

"I was going to leave you alone, Abi. But you give me no choice. I have to show you obedience!" Aidan told her.

Abi whimpered as he brought the belt back down to her ass with a loud smack. Abi was pushed forward in the tub. Aidan helped her in properly and laid her down, her ankles and hands still tied.

He turned the tap on and helped her out of her dress, her thong still pulled high up into her slit. The dress went flying to the floor and she sat there in the tub that was slowly filling with water naked except for the flimsy piece of material.

She was shaking, not only because she was cold, but because she had no idea what sick and twisted game he was going to play with her.

"Oh Abi, I think I may have to play with you a little bit. You just seem so sexy, it would be a shame to waste the opportunity to have your tight little body under mine" Aidan told her.

Abi didn't quite know how to take what he had just said but she knew it couldn't be good. She knew him, knew his name and she could easily report him to the police so he would either keep her captive (but since he had his beloved Ava that was doubtful) or kill her. A shiver ran down her spine, suddenly she was jealous of Ava. She didn't want to die, she would be his sex slave as long as he didn't kill her! She was only 23 years old, she had her whole life ahead of her.

Abi laid back in the tub and relaxed, a little surprised by her willingness, Aidan moved closer to her and put his hands in the water to caress her pussy.

"You like this, Abi? Huh? You want me to come in there with you?" Aidan asked softly, pulling her thong off slowly under the water. The binds on her ankles made sure that they wouldn't go far so he opened the cabinet under the sink and looked for nail scissors. He found them and used them to cut the thin bit of material off her ankles. She was now naked except for the bindings on her wrists and ankles. He discarded the scissors and ran his hand down from her ankle on one leg and all the way up to her knee where he lingered, pinching little bits of skin, making Abi jump a little at the pain. Aidan smiled a maniacal smile at her and looked down at her beautiful body. Feeling self conscious, she moved her arms down to cover her breasts. Aidan's smile faded. "Don't you do that! Don't hide your body...you are so beautiful, you have no idea!"

Abi moved her arms away and looked up at him. He seemed to relax a little and moved forward so that he could suckle on her breast. He bit down on her nipple and heard her gasp in delight. Her head was thrown back and leaning against the wall. Aidan pulled away from her and looked at what he had done. He moved his hand down from her knee and closer to her mound...Abi looked on in anticipation. He wasn't as crazy as she had thought. He was gentle and sweet and caring. What had this Ava done to him to make him go nuts like he did with her?

Aidan's hand was parting her nether lips as Abi watched on, he slid his finger along her slit and encircled her clit before moving downward and upward in a very teasing manner.

"Aidan...just touch me!" she blurted out in frustration. Every time he had come to her clit, he had moved away to touch somewhere else.

"Why would you give ME orders, Abi? That's only going to make me take longer" Aidan told her. He was loving this. His own member was throbbing like there was no tomorrow and he wanted to shove it in her tight pussy but he knew she deserved to be pleased and if he pushed her to the edge and made her cum before entered her, he knew he could make her come multiple times.

Aidan moved his hand away from her lips and started to pinch her nipples, making Abi moan for more and throw her head back against the wall again. Her eyes were closed and she was biting her bottom lip.

"Can I trust you not to run if I untie you?" he whispered in her ear. Abi nodded and just as quickly, Aidan ripped the binds off of Abi. Her hands were free and now he was undoing her ankles.

"Step out of the tub" he said, standing up and grabbing her hands as he helped her up. Abi did as she was asked without complaint. He trusted her enough to have freed her and she wasn't going to stuff up now. She wanted him, she knew it and he knew it. He led her over to the shower stall and he stepped inside with her following closely behind. He closed the stall door and turned on the tap...both of them this time, warm water caressed both of them and Aidan brought her closer to him. His erection riding up against her belly, making her smile. He was turned on because of her and that made her feel sexy. He leant down and kissed her briefly before pulling away and turning her around so that she was up against the tiled wall. He gave her one of his dangerous smiles and lifted her up against the wall so that he had all of her weight in his arms. She wrapped her legs around his waist, giving him better access to her pussy.

"Take me, Aidan...please, I'm yours" she said almost in a growl. And with that, Aidan slid the head of his engorged penis along her slit and finally slowly into her hole. Abi moaned in absolute pleasure as he banged her against the wall while he was thrusting. She lifted her hips to meet every thrust and dug her nails into his back as he grunted his desire for her. She was no Ava but she sure as well was a hot piece of ass and she wanted him, he had never been wanted by any woman before. Had she really said she was his?

No, she knew he only wanted Ava...why would she want to jeopardise that for him after all he went through and all he is risking by what he had done tonight? He pushed in deeper to her body and moved his hips so that she could feel it against her walls. He could feel her getting hotter around his cock and she had begun to squeeze him as her orgasm had hit her. She was throwing her head back and closing her eyes when it hit her but Aidan didn't stop for her to relax once the final wave had hit her, he kept pumping into her hard and fast making himself so hard that he thought he would burst right then and there. He knew he was about to come and a thought crossed his mind. A discussion he had had once with Abi when they were getting lunch together.

He pulled out of her immediately and came all over the tiled floor of the shower. His cum being washed down the drain.

Abi fell to the floor of the shower stall and looked up at him in horror and confusion. He looked down at her and laughed.

"You think I am stupid enough to get you pregnant, Abi? I don't want you, I want Ava! Get that through your thick skull!" Aidan said to her in a menacing voice.

Abi began to cry. She hadn't realised he was such an animal.

"Actually you just gave me an idea. I could go impregnate Ava and then she'll have to stay with me" Aidan said triumphantly. He grabbed a towel and threw it at Abi, who was still sobbing on the floor. Aidan opened the door to the bathroom and walked out into the darkened bedroom to his awaiting Ava...

Kinks87
Kinks87
5 Followers