What Happens in Vegas... Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

----

The remainder of the afternoon passed quickly, aided by their private Rolls-Royce and driver. The Fremont Street Experience was a whirlwind of color, sound, and sight, made even more vivid by the people that filled it. Amy took great pleasure in pointing out every out-of-the-ordinary thing she could, whether it was an object or person. Her good humor was muted only slightly when they rode the Big Shot over at the Stratosphere, the heavy-duty thrill ride making her stomach lurch.

As they ambled back towards the center of the Strip from the Stratosphere, they stopped by Allegro at the Wynn for a light pasta dinner. Upon leaving, Jake noticed a small boutique, tucked away from the majority of the other shops. It wasn't flashy, either, the signage in plain, elegant script reading "Vertu". Curious, He guided Amy towards it, peering inside to see what seemed to be an upscale phone store. Glancing around, Jake was approached quickly by a salesman, inquiring after his interest. Why the hell not?

"I might be," said Jake, feigning his arrogance and knowledge. "Why am I buying a Vertu?"

The salesman straightened, as if insulted by the very idea of a follow-up question.

"Sir, the new Vertu Signature Touch is made with the most advanced mobile technology. In addition, it is constructed with a Grade 5 titanium frame, a pure sapphire glass screen, exotic animal leather ranging from calf to ostrich. Of course, every Vertu is also equipped with our Concierge service, allowing you to fulfill any request at the mere touch of a button."

Intrigued, Jake spent the next hour fiddling with configurations, eventually walking out with his order completed. The salesman had told Jake that a single craftsman in England would then spend the next 6 to 8 weeks carefully creating his phone to his exact specifications. After careful consideration, Jake had settled on a bright blue stingray leather-backed Signature Touch with solid gold accents. He had further customized the phone by replacing the standard buttons with sapphires matching the color of the ray skin. Amy couldn't help herself and peeked as the salesman discreetly handed Jake the bill. Her eyes bulged, and she wished she hadn't. As they left, she grabbed Jake's arm and squeezed tightly.

"Jake!! You just spent $27,000 on a phone," she hissed.

Jake's only response was to grin. "So what? It's a drop in the bucket and I have my own personal assistant to cater to my every whim."

Amy could scarcely believe how arrogant Jake sounded until she looked over and saw him barely containing his laughter. She punched him on the arm, hard. "You jerk. Like we don't already have enough people kissing our asses this weekend."

"No question. But we both have to go back to reality at some point, right?"

It was the wrong thing to say, and Jake knew it as soon as the words escaped his mouth. He watched, almost in slow motion, as Amy's face fell. His own spirits died right along with the look on her angelic visage. Of course they had to go back. They couldn't just run away from life, and if they stayed in Vegas much longer, they'd either wind up broke, or dead from exhaustion or alcohol poisoning. But none of that mattered to Jake. It was losing Amy that he feared now. Sure, he could go back to Washington and be set up for life, but that wouldn't keep Amy around. She had been friendly with him back home, sure, but the interest she had shown had only been here in Vegas. Hell, Jake thought to himself, Maybe Amy just has her own version of the Fever. Amy interrupted his runaway train of thought.

"I guess. I suppose we'll just have to make the most of the time we have left."

----

They both entered their room in a funk, albeit for different reasons. Jake continued to struggle with the potential loss of Amy, and Amy struggled with her own feelings of potential loss. Las Vegas Jake was daring, capricious, and yet still managed to keep his wits about him. Mostly, she added in her head, I mean, a $27,000 phone? The point was, Vegas Jake managed to be interesting and respectful at the same time. During the day, he seemed to be trying to court her, circa 1940's gentleman. But then he got that look in his eye, and when he touched her, hell, the way he touched her was anything but gentlemanly. She didn't want him to revert to that painfully shy, scared guy that she had known.

Thankfully, the silence didn't last long. Jake could feel the tension building, and knew he had to do something. It was their last night. Their last chance. His last chance. So he did the one thing that had seemed to work for him all weekend. He took charge.

He spun Amy around and kissed her, his hand sliding from her cheek to the back of her neck, gently holding her face to his. His free hand slowly circled her back, trailing to her waist so Jake could pull her close. Unbidden, his hand slipped from Amy's waist to softly cup the magnificent globe of her ass.

Amy moaned into Jake's mouth as he kissed her. This was so different, she thought, slowly losing herself to the sensations. Jake was being firm, no question there, and confident in what he wanted, but the frenzied nature of their coupling that had marked their previous encounters wasn't there. This time there was no Fever whispering in Jake's ear to step up, and no aroused surprise from Amy when he did. This wasn't the primal lust of Vegas, nor the unquenchable desire for release.

Then what is it? Amy asked herself.

Jake's hands began to move, running and trailing over Amy's body, finding the hem of her shirt and discarding it. Tonight, she was wearing the lacy red bra she had already shown off, and it soon joined the shirt on the floor. Jake's hands practically flew to Amy's bared breasts, fingers tweaking at her nipple as he cupped the soft, inviting flesh around it. Amy's back arched as Jake began to touch her, her own hands seeking Jake's belt buckle; practically tearing it from the loops on his jeans. Amy had found Jake's zipper and was about to start inching it down, when Jake's hands firmly encircled her wrists and pulled them away.

"Jake, what-" She was silenced by a single finger on her lips. But it wasn't just the finger. As Amy gazed into those brilliant eyes, she saw that look pass through his eyes again. There was no delicacy, no softness, just a look. That look that started with devotion and awe, but rapidly descended into something more primal. At that moment Amy was the sole focus of Jake's world, the object of uncontrollable lust, and she knew it didn't matter if he wanted to desire her from afar, chase her, or fuck her, or simply conquer her. She would do it. His next two words were so forceful, so confident, that an involuntary shudder ran through her body.

"Not. Yet."

He resumed kissing her, his hands now moving with purpose towards the button of her jeans. Jake's lips worked their way down Amy's body, lingering only for a moment to suck in each of her nipples before kissing down the flat expanse of her stomach. Again, Jake lingered for only a moment; hands sliding back to hold Amy's firm ass as his teeth found her zipper. It was all Amy could do to remember to breathe as he slowly, achingly eased the zipper down with his teeth. Amy's eyes rolled back, sure he was going to begin another orgasmic torture session, then stopped as she realized he was doing things differently this time.

Jake's hands found Amy's hips, right where her legs ended. He pressed in firmly with both thumbs and Amy's body rolled with him. Reaching down, Jake took double handfuls of Amy's exquisite ass, gripping as much as he could and spreading her legs wide. Amy was amazed not only at how strong he was, but how utterly hot it felt for her to be...owned. She knew she'd have fingertip shaped bruises tomorrow and didn't care.

That was the last moment Amy had for conscious thought for a while. Jake abandoned the torture, and seemed like he was trying to break a world record for "Most orgasms given in a single night." His tongue was just as talented as the previous evening, pushing her buttons so damn fast she barely realized she was cumming. The blindfold left her completely unable to anticipate what Jake was doing, and the cuffs left her completely unable to stop him. Instead, she was hyper focused on every sensation, every ounce of pain that bloomed into pleasure almost instantly. Amy felt the weight of the bed shift, then felt something hot and, well, big at her entrance. She had only a moment to put things together when Jake thrust into her, making her scream in rapture unlike anything she had felt. Jake's girth, which had made blowing him difficult, was utterly amazing when it came to filling her up. Amy's body was completely lit up, her senses so high from the previous orgasms she could barely take it all in.

Jake was considerate enough to work his way in and let Amy adjust, but once he had, he took off. He started off in fairly basic missionary, but he'd tilted his hips so every thrust made them grind along her clit, and every time he pulled back, he made a small circular motion that kept hitting her g-spot perfectly. It was a simple way to make a boring position amazing, and Amy's moans began to intensify again. Just when she thought she was going to cum, Jake pulled out and left her on the bed. She began to whimper in protest, then gasped as Jake bodily picked her up and flipped her over in the bed. Now lying face down, and still handcuffed and blindfolded, Amy began to come down from her orgasmic high, only to feel Jake fill her again, this time from behind. She let out a moan and began a string of sentences Jake never could have imagined in his wildest dreams.

"God DAMN, fuck me! Do it! Keep going Jake, fuck me. Pound me. Oh my god fuck me like it's my last night on earth! I fucking love this, I love this, don't stop, PLEASE don't stop!"

Jake, for his part, only went faster and harder, one hand wrapped in Amy's hair, the other randomly spanking her magnificent ass. His thrusts seemed to lengthen, each time stretching Amy wide in the most pleasurable way. He was moving so fast now that the entire bed shook, each stroke making her ass bounce entrancingly. One hand still entangled in her hair, he moved the other down to her ass again, and, using her copious juices as lube, slowly slid a thumb into Amy's ass.

Amy lost it. The sensations were just too much. Every feeling, every touch, every slap and spank and dominant thrust had built up and collided together inside her. Her dirty talk quickly turned to gibberish, her hips rocking and bucking, trying to go even faster, even harder, to make this insane, unreal pleasure last just a second longer. Her movements and moans, coupled with her utterly filthy mouth pushed Jake over. He yanked her hair back, exposing her neck, and bit down, growling as he exploded inside of her, his cum boiling up in hot jets that seemed to never stop. But Jake wasn't done. Pulling out sharply, releasing Amy from her bonds in the same movement, Jake took a handful of Amy's hair and pulled her down to his dick, still wet and shiny with their mixed juices. Amy looked at it, askance. Though curious, she had never tasted herself before. Looking up, intending to tell Jake no, she was met not only by Jake's fiery blue eyes, but by that damnable gaze that bored into her soul and said "you're on the menu." Rather than any words coming out, Amy's mouth instead stayed parted, giving Jake all the chance he needed to pull her forward by the hair, pushing his still-hard dick into her mouth. Whether Amy was picking up on Jake's overwhelming need, or acting on pure instinct, she didn't know, but her tongue went to work cleaning him off immediately.

Amy noticed a few things very quickly. The first was Jake's almost imperceptible shudder that ran through his body. The next was the feeling of his hand tightening in her hair, almost to the point of pain. Oddly, though, what should have been pain only made her suck more eagerly. The last thing she noticed was...well...she tasted good. Not the cliché "peaches and cream" that so many had tried to flatter with. No, she tasted clean, slightly sweet, and...a little like candy? Amy kept sucking with all of her skill, tongue gently running along Jake's circumcision scar, swirling around the head, then dragging back along the underside as she pulled away. Except she realized that she wasn't pulling away, not really. Once again, Amy had completely surrendered her control to Jake's dominance. He was using her hair as a handle, controlling and driving exactly how much of his dick went into her willing mouth. She was letting him take her, control her...own her. Amy shuddered as the word ran through her brain, still utterly bewildered as to why it affected her the way it did.

Amy was brought out of her tornado of thoughts by Jake's hand landing firmly on her ass, sending another inexplicable shockwave of pleasure through her. Body now halfway off the bed, her eyes rolled up to look at Jake, mouth still stretched around his girth.

"You stopped sucking, Amy," Jake said with a grin that was half mischief, half lust. "Get out of your head so I can crawl inside and make your imagination run wild."

You did that about 6 hours ago, buddy, Amy thought. Nevertheless, she redoubled her efforts, trying valiantly once again to take the entire thick dick of her lover. Her juices were long since cleaned off, and Jake was hard once again, but the words coming out of his mouth still took root in the simplest corner of her mind, expanding and flowering into Amy's eager obedience.

Jake took her renewed vigor as a sign. Smirking still, he pulled upward on her hair, wordlessly indicating that she should rise. Keeping one hand in her sandy blonde mane, Amy felt his hand slide around her waist possessively, then gently guide her towards the window. Amy's gut recoiled. Someone could see, hell, someone would see. She tried to pull away, gently backing towards the bed, when Jake's hand, draped gently before on her waist, turned to steel and resumed pulling her towards the window. Amy was alarmed and spoke up.

"Jake, wait, I don't know about this. Please, wait!"

Her cries went unheeded, and it took a moment for things to click inside Amy's head.

I'm saying 'no'. He looked me in the eye and told me he wouldn't stop if I said 'no'. I have to use the safe words or he won't know. I even agreed with him!

"Red."

It was like magic. Jake's hand uncurled from her waist and unwound from her hair. The primal look in Jake's eyes was gone, replaced by the brilliant sapphires she had fallen into so often on this trip.

"Amy, what's wrong? Are you okay?"

The sudden switch in personalities left Amy needing a moment to collect herself.

"Yes, I'm fine, I mean, I don't know. This is all really...yeah, but, the window?"

Jake gave a throaty chuckle at her fragmented explanation. "Amy, no one can see us this high up. Even if they could, the windows in almost every hotel in Vegas are reflective to save on cooling costs. The odds of anyone seeing us are pretty much nonexistent." As he spoke, his hands drew small circles around her back and up her spine, relaxing Amy and making her sigh contentedly. "Besides," his teeth nibbling at her ear, "You love this."

Amy took a steadying breath, a million thoughts racing through her head. You really do love this, Amy, she told herself. She smiled and walked to the window of her own accord, turning to face Jake. The look was creeping in at the corners of his eyes, darkening his gaze. Amy knew she was in for another amazing ride as she cocked her hips and said, "Well?"

Jake cleared the space between them faster than she thought possible for someone of his size. Those big hands encircled her again, once again finding her hip and the back of her hair. He pulled gently until her eyes met his again, and Amy found herself unable to look away. A nagging thought crept into her head, and she wondered if maybe she loved this too much.

Once again, though, Jake pulled her out of her own thoughts through force of will and his stern control. Wordlessly, he guided her to the window until she felt her rounded ass hit the cool surface of the floor to ceiling windows. With the push of a remote button they were drawn back, and Amy risked turning around to look out at the lights of the Vegas Strip. Just as quickly, she yelped in surprise as Jake lifted her off the ground by her sculpted rear, the same way he had done when he first took her. This time, however, Amy knew what was coming and welcomed it, wrapping her legs around Jake's powerful frame and guiding him inside her, sighing as she felt herself stretching once again to accommodate his size.

Jake's earlier consideration was gone, his self-restraint eroded. He fucked Amy forcefully, holding her ass, kneading and squeezing it as she buried her head in his neck, egging him on with kisses and nibbles. Amy had recognized before how hot it was that Jake had the strength to throw her around like this, and this time was infinitely better. The position they were in forced her clit against his pubic bone, rubbing pleasurably with every thrust, as if Jake's size and steely force of will weren't enough. Amy's nails drew lines down Jake's back as she screamed, a particularly deep thrust hitting a spot deep, deep inside her. She tried to buck back, but realized that in their precarious position, she could do little more than hang on and enjoy the ride. Jake was in total control. Of her body, of her orgasms, hell, at that moment, he had her mind as well. She was dominated, liberated...owned. The word popped into her head once again, unbidden, but not entirely undesired this time.

Amy was about to start questioning how healthy that was when Jake bit down on her neck again, his thrusts rapidly becoming erratic, and moments later Amy felt a white light explode behind her eyes as they came together, Jake pumping furiously inside her to prolong both their orgasms, Amy holding on for dear life. Once again, the pleasure was so intense that it approached pain, but wasn't quite pain. The intensity triggered another orgasm and Amy spasmed, milking Jake for every drop of cum, every ounce of pleasure she possibly could before going limp. Almost instantly, Jake's hand wrapped in her hair, practically dragging her towards the foot of the bed once again, pointing his slowly softening cock at her exquisite, parted lips. This time there was no hesitation as Amy lunged forward, engulfing Jake's dick in the warm recesses of her mouth. She licked with abandon, starting at his root and licking a long, slow line up the vein running along the underside of him. She tasted both his cum and her own, and realized in that moment that she liked it. She wasn't going to brush her teeth with it anytime soon, to be sure, but it was definitely a taste she wanted again. She leaned forward and sucked hard on her lover, cleaning him until there was nothing on Jake's dick but saliva.

Jake shuddered from her attentions, but pulled her up, kissed her gently on the mouth, and recommended they get some sleep before they fucked each other to exhaustion. Sheepishly, Amy agreed. She already felt a little sore, in a good way, certainly, but still sore. Her mind had wanted more while her body was telling her to take a break. She looked over at Jake, his eyes already shut, his breathing slowing down. She smiled and lay down on the bed, her own mind not able to shut off so fast, whirling with a million thoughts and questions. She was completely and totally spent. She had never been so utterly taken, so dominated, so...owned. There's that word again, Amy thought to herself as she drifted off. I should hate that word. The very idea of that word should be a complete and total turnoff...