What Happened at the Backroad Motel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's alright, Sweetie," he cooed, tenderly stroking her back. "Daddy's got ya."

The next few minutes were filled by nothing but his precious little girl's quiet sighs and her body lying limply against his, her head resting on his chest. It was only in the back of his mind that he was aware of the men leaving, the door latching shut behind them, and the sound of their pickup driving away moments later.

"Suzy? Honey?" He eventually whispered, stroking her hair.

"Da-Daddy?" She whispered. "Are... Are they gone?"

"Yes, Sweetie, they're gone," he assured her.

In the following quiet Tom gradually grew aware of how her body felt molding to his, the way her breathing caused her subtle curves and soft, sweaty flesh to slip against him. Her one arm was draped across him, the other folded below her head on his chest. She had one leg stretched down along his, the other bent and laying atop his thigh.

During the initial relief over the men leaving, his arousal had waned and his manhood had grown soft. But now the desire was being rekindled . . . his cock pulsing to life again. Silently cursing himself, he tried not to think about all that had transpired . . . about how she'd responded to the men and what they'd done . . . the way she'd looked . . . the things she'd said . . . the way she'd said them.

He tried . . .

But he couldn't . . .

The memories were persistent . . .

Rolling through his mind . . .

Again and again . . .

"It's just us now," he whispered compulsively. The words surprised him, but not as much as the sound of the hunger that laced their soothing tone.

His caressing hand came to a rest just above her waist and for a long minute neither of them moved . . . or said anything. In the stillness, Tom knew his throbbing cock was making his shorts puff and shift. He also knew that if her eyes were open, Suzy could see it, and he tried to mentally make it calm down.

It didn't listen.

"Daddy?" She whispered, her head slowly lifting . . . her face turning to him.

Staring into her soft eyes, he was torn by the conflict between the arousal that wouldn't die and his anger with himself for it.

"I-I'm sore..." she whispered.

Was that regret in her voice? Tom asked himself, his cock nearly tearing through his shorts over what she didn't say . . . how she didn't say it.

"I know, Sweetie. I know," he breathed. His other hand, laying on the bed beside him, moved as if on its own to the waistband of his shorts . . . pushed it down off his hip.

Pulling her leg off him, she turned to watch him work the shorts further down, his hand sliding from one side to the other, working the shorts down further.

"Ooh Daddy," she mewed, when his rigid cock was released.

Shoving the shorts down past his knees, his hand came back to lay beside him as he used his feet to kick them off and onto the floor.

"Daddy," she sighed, reaching down to wrap her fingers around his thick shaft.

His other hand had remained resting on her side. Now it came up to the back of her head. His fingers twined into her hair. He applied pressure . . . pushed her head down toward his crotch. Suzy's body relaxed . . . bent forward . . . brought herself to him. Laying sideways atop him, she liked his cock . . . her tongue sliding up . . . down . . . around . . . wiping away the dried cum from his earlier climax.

"Oh yes, Sweetie," Tom groaned, his cock throbbing. "That's a good girl."

Suzy shifted down and climbed between his legs, one hand holding him, the other resting on his thigh. She looking up at him through loose, dangling hairs and he used both hands to pull her hair to the back of her head and hold it there, out of the way. She brought his cockhead to her mouth . . . rolled her tongue over and around it. Setting her lips against the tip, she slowly slid them onto the head. She held it there for a moment, sucking and rolling her tongue over it. Then her lips gradually slid down along his shaft.

"Mmm," she mewed, holding her lips against her fingers for a moment.

"Oh yes," he moaned.

Centimeter by centimeter her lips slid back up, then down again, hugging his shaft tightly. Up and down her lips slid . . . slowly . . . deliberately, her fingers tugging gently at the base. Each time she brought her lips to under his cockhead she'd pause and roll her tongue over it a few times before sliding them back down to her fingers, her mouth sucking on his pole.

After about a dozen times, she pulled her hand away . . . slowly slid her lips down to the very base . . . took a portion of him into her throat . . . her muscles constricting.

"Oh God," Tom groaned.

Pulling up after a moment, she paused with only the head in her mouth, then slid her lips back down to the base again.

"Oh God. You're such a good girl," he moaned. His mind reeled with what was happening. He'd been amazed watching her deep throat Frank . . . at how easily she'd seemed to manage it. But now that it was his cock . . . now that he was experiencing it . . . he reveled in the sensation.

She took him into her throat a couple more times before her fingers wrapped around the base again and started to gently tug on it, her lips once again sliding along his shaft with that same slow, deliberate pace. Over the next few minutes she interrupted her fucking of him to deep throat him a few more times, all the while quietly mewing.

Moaning with pleasure, Tom wasn't sure if this was the best blow job he'd ever received because it was just that, or because it was his daughter giving it. Either way, it was exceptional. And although he had already cum once, he felt his next climax quickly approaching. He assumed this was due to the time he spent pressing himself into the mattress while watching her being fucked. But he couldn't completely discard the notion that it was due to whose mouth was fucking him.

"Oh God, Sweetie," he groaned, his fingers tensing in her hair as his hips started to lift and drop, fucking her mouth back. "Oh yes, suck Daddy's cock, Baby."

"Mmm. Mmm!" She whimpered eagerly in response.

He managed to keep his building hunger in check for a couple more minutes. But as her lips continued to hug his thick shaft his fingers tensed more and more in her hair until he was holding her head still so he could piston his cock in and out of her mouth . . . fucking it like a pussy . . . using her for his own pleasure.

"Suck Daddy's cock, Baby," he groaned his hips jackhammering up and down, bouncing her lips off her fingers. "Oh yea. That's a good girl... such a good girl."

"Mmm. Mmm!" Suzy mewed excitedly as he used her, now urgently tugging on him . . . jerking him off in her mouth . . . coaxing him toward climax. Her fingers on his thigh tensed, her nails scratching.

"Oh fuck yea, Baby. Suck it. Suck Daddy's cock," he growled, his climax boiling up from his balls. His hips twitched spastically . . . jerked awkwardly . . . then he froze. Holding her mouth on just his cockhead, he unleashed his load for her to swallow. "Oh God yes! Oh Sweetie! Oh yes!"

He felt his daughter swallowing shot after shot of his semen, her lips locked tightly under his cockhead. Then, when he'd finished, she kept him in her mouth, suckling on him as her hand milked the last drops from him. Afterwards she slowly drew her lips off him, letting them softly caress the sensitized flesh and making him shudder. Drawing herself up, she smiled up at him.

"Did you like that, Daddy?"

"Oh yes, Sweetie. Most definitely." He sighed.

"I'll be right back," Suzy said, climbing off the bed to head for the bathroom.

Tom watched her taut little ass sway delicately as she walked away. Even after everything he was still surprised by how the image made him feel. Although he'd known his daughter was attractive before, she now seemed . . . sexy. He turned the evening's events over in his mind, wondering just what it all meant . . . what he should do next. Getting off the bed, he found his shorts and pulled them on. Suzy reappeared, stopping after a few feet with a bashful smile as he gazed admiringly at her firm breasts.

"My turn," he said, snapping out of a trance and heading past her to the bathroom.

When he returned Suzy was under the covers, her head resting on a pillow. Tom was suddenly unsure about what to do; should he join her, or climb into the other bed. The uncertainty made him feel silly, but he couldn't help it.

"Come here, Daddy," Suzy mewed, patting the bed next to her with a smile.

Grinning at himself, Tom crawled under the covers beside her. As she snuggled up to him, he wrapped an arm around her and pulled her tightly to him. Resting her head on his chest she molded her body to his with a tired, contented sigh.

"Daddy, can we stay here tomorrow? Just you and me?" she whispered.

"Sure, Sweetie." Tom told her, his mind reeling with the possibilities.

The End