What happened?! Ch. 01

Story Info
She finds herself in another world.
2.9k words
3.84
14.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he talks to me, I hold his hand. His name is Alexi, he's a member from my favourite band and I'm here cuddled in his sweet little arms----

"Katelynn! Time to get up!" My mother yelled in an angry voice.

I roll over slowly and look at the clock; it's 7:30 in the morning. Today is Saturday. I let out a big sigh and stretch out. I am so mad because I was dreaming of my idol and my mother has to be a bitch and wake me up. I dream of him so much, it's really unbelievable. Even if he is ten years older than me, I still really like him. (I'm nineteen years old). Everyone has his or her own tastes and people and he's someone for me. I have to go to work today, I really don't feel like going.

My little sister Melanie lies in her bed sound asleep. She's 18 years old and she works for a cleaning business but doesn't work until 8:30. I put on my black panties and black bra. I slip on a white tank top and black gym shorts. I walk out of my bedroom door to the bathroom. I do my thing on the toilet and head over to the sink. I wash my hands and I comb my hair. I don't put on any makeup because it's a workday. I walk out to the kitchen and find a plate with two pieces of French toast on it with hot blueberry sauce on them.

"I hope you have fun at work today, Kate" my mother had said to me as she sits at the far end of the table.

"It might be, I hope it is. Thank you for breakfast, mum."

"Oh, you're very welcome, you have a big day ahead of you."

I ate my two pieces of French toast and put my plate in the sink. Next I walked over to the cupboard and got out a pottery cup for coffee. I poured the coffee almost all the way to the top and put in my Coffee Mate. The place I work at is a music store, I work in the electric guitar section. I basically tell customers what each guitar does and their advantages over others. I also repair and set up guitars too. My coworker Kayla picks me up at about 8:00.

I walk over to the couch and I sit on the end of the couch. I sip on my coffee as I watch an episode of Family Guy on television. I think about how I don't want to go into work today. I look at the clock that's hung up on the wall, it says 7:52. I lean back into the couch and close my eyes. I keep thinking about how I don't want to go to work today, I'm tired and I want to go back to sleep. I finish off the coffee and bring it over to the sink. My mum gives me and hug and a kiss on the cheek as I go to the door. I slip on my flip-flops that are sitting right next to the door and I step out to see Kayla waiting for me in her car.

I walked over to the passenger door and stepped in. The car had a sweet scent in it like it always does. It's supposed to be a spring waterfall scent but they all have some sort of very sweet scent to them that never fits the description. I sat on the leather seat and put on my seatbelt.

"Good morning my little Kate!" Kayla had said in a friendly voice.

"Good morning, Kayla, how are you?"

"I'm alright, how are you?"

"I'm a little sleepy but I'm fine."

We drove off to the music store. I told her about my week and she told me about her week. Kayla is twenty two years old. She is about 5'9" tall and weighs about 130 pounds. She has very nice dirty blonde hair going down just past her mouth. She has very pretty blue eyes and gloss red lips. She looks athletic, I haven't seen her without a shirt on or anything but she looks like she might work out. Lastly, she has a smile that someone won't ever forget. It's hard to explain, it's like a very sweet smile that can make you smile back.

We got to the store and we both went to our section (Kayla works in the same section as me). I sat down on a stool staring at all of the ESP guitars. I picked up an Alexi-200 and I started playing it to myself in the amp room. When I was done, I put the guitar back on the rack and some really cute boy came up to me. He had long dirty blonde hair that went down past his shoulders and he had blue eyes. He was tall as well, he was maybe 6'2" while I'm only 5'7".

"Excuse me, do you work here?" He asked me gently.

"Yes, I do, what can I help you with?"

"I'm looking for a guitar that has a nice metal shape to it and plays good."

"Okay, what is your price range?" I asked.

"It's about six hundred dollars." He replied.

He was wearing blue jeans and a "Slayer" sweater. I could tell he was a pretty big rocker because he had the long hair and the band labeled clothing. He maybe looked at the same age as Kayla because he had a pretty deep voice and had some amazing facial hair. He was definetly over eighteen. I walked around the rack of ESP guitars to the LTD side. He was looking at the guitar I was playing earlier.

"I think that one plays very well, it comes in two colours, white and black." I tried to say without stuttering, was he ever a cute guy!

I wanted to ask his name but I was a little scared to.

"Is it okay if I try this guitar out?"

"Yes, which one do you want to play, the white or black?"

"Umm, this one right here, the white one."

He picked it up and I walked towards the amp room. He came in and I turned an amp on for him and plugged everything in. He sat down on a stool and set the settings on the amplifier.

"Is it possible to play this guitar while sitting down? Can you show me?" He asked.

"Of course"

I picked up the guitar and sat on another stool. The guitar was a "V" shape and it's not easily played while sitting down sometimes. I put my right leg between the shape of the guitar and I played a couple little things. I handed the guitar to him and I gave him the pick I was using and I let him play away. He asked me to tune it for him in a dropped tuning so I set it up for him, it took about an hour to do because I have to take care of all the fret buzz and the floating bridge. There's so much to do to get it perfect but it got done. He looked at amps and other guitars while I set it up for him. When I was finished, I handed him the guitar and he thanked me.

"Hey, what's your name?" I asked him.

"My name's Brady, what's yours?"

"Katelynn..." I said as I gave him a sweet little smile.

"Thank you for your help Katelynn, I hope I see you again soon." He gave me a smile.

"I hope we do too." I said back. I can't believe I said that, it was so lame!

"Here, take this, thank you for helping me out."

He handed me a little glass bottle with a green liquid inside. I had no idea what it was. He walked to the front desk and paid for his guitar. He gave a glance at me and winked at me. Questions were flying through my head like there was no tomorrow. The day went slow, I helped out a couple more people by answering whatever questions they have had about guitars.

4:00PM was finally here! The store closed down and Kayla gave me a ride home. I talked to her about what she was going to do for the rest of the weekend. She told me she was going to spend time with her family and maybe play a couple games with her niece. I told her I was going to relax and maybe go to bed but I had other intentions. I told her goodbye and she did the same when we reached my home.

I said my greetings to everyone and told them I wasn't feeling very well. I told them I would be in my room sleeping. I got undressed and threw all my clothes into the laundry basket. I put the glass bottle onto my nightstand. I didn't know what to think of it. I took the bottle, unscrewed the cap and took a little sip. It tasted very, very strong. I started coughing. I put the cap back on and put it in my nightstand. It felt weird. I didn't know what was happening. I wrapped myself under my covers and closed my eyes hoping nothing bad would happen. The next thing I knew was that I was in another world.

A different world...everything was a beautiful neon green. It was so beautiful, everything was darkish. I'm trapped inside of some place. It's a cabin, there are no doors, just a window, a bed, and all these neat decorations over the walls. My little sister Melanie is in there standing about a foot away from me. She's naked. Boy did she ever look good in that glossy green. Was this my vision or the world? The only form of light was coming through the window. This isn't sunlight, this is the world I'm in. Melanie's cute little perky breasts were turning me on. I took a glance outside, I see a lake with trees blowing in the wind, it's a strong wind but I don't hear anything from it inside.

"I love you!" I heard Melanie say in a gentle little voice.

Oh god, those eyes, they were a shiny green and they were watery. Her skin glowed green too, everything was green, and it was truly amazing. She sat on the bed and gave me a glance with those amazing eyes. I was naked as well because I went to bed naked and I was dreaming. I knew this and I sure as hell wasn't going to wake up for a while. Melanie patted the bed next to her as a signal that she wanted me to go over to her. I sat right next to her. She then slowly crawled to the middle of the bed and pulled me closer to her.

"Kate, let's make love." She said in a desperate voice.

She kissed me on the lips and licked my cheeks like a cute little puppy. She started doing that to my neck and moved towards my chest. Next, she climbed on top of me and started pecking my breasts. She sucked on my nipples very hard and she put one hand on my vagina. My vagina was very wet because I was extremely turned. She moved her hand around my clit and started fingering me. I started to moan. This was extreme, I have never felt anything like this. She didn't stop for a long time. This was too intense, I was screaming but she managed to hold me down with her free hand. I had about three orgasms on her little hand and at the end, she licked all the juices off her wet, shiny hand.

"I love you..." I heard again from her.

She put her crotch on my face and I licked her sweet little pussy. She moaned and moaned as she sweats, I can see the light reflecting off her beautiful skin. I licked her for a long time and she eventually had filled my mouth with her juices from her intense orgasm. She breathed very, very heavy and fell over to my right side. She then looked at me with those sweet little eyes and gave me a very passionate kiss on the lips.

"I love you sweetheart, let's fall asleep!" Melanie had said.

I closed my eyes and she wrapped her arms very tight around me. I woke up next to the lake. I was sitting in grass. Everything was still green. I am so amazed from this, this is by far the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. There are trees all around the lake. The grass was very soft as the little blades tickle my vagina and bum. . It's a silent night, there's no wind like I seen earlier.. I look to my right and I see Brady sitting next to me. He gave me a long kiss on the lips. I looked at him and he rolled me on to my back.

"Kate, you're the nicest girl I have ever met, I want to fuck you"

"I suppose you can if you want to..."

He didn't do it right away, instead he kissed me on the lips a couple more times. He played with my breasts. Next, he slid his cock into my vagina. It felt so amazing, he went so deep and my juices flowed all over his smooth cock. After the first thrust I nearly cummed. I let out a huge faded out moan. It was faded because it was a lot of pleasure at once. The second thrust made me scream out loud. He did it faster and faster and I had plenty of wet orgasms. My juices were everywhere, they were sliding into my bum and they were all over the grass. He kissed me and kissed me as he fucked my sweet little pussy and he has his orgasm. I can feel his streams of cum hit me all over inside. It made me cum again as well.

He took his cock out and picked me up but the legs and back. I was very weak because I cummed so many times. I was a little scared of what he was going to do. I had no idea what was going to happen.

"Brady, what are you doing?" I asked.

"Kate, trust me..."

I screamed as he jumped with both of us into the lake. I went under the water, it was so weird but cool. I sunk to the bottom and fell onto the rocks, Brady was nowhere to be seen. I moved around a little bit but there was nothing to see and the lake was deep. I breathed in the waters of the lake and woke up. I am on the bed that Melanie had sex with me on, except this is different. I am feeling something pressing into my backside, it slides under my skin. I look to my left and see Kayla lying next to me. She's bleeding, her blood reflects in the sweet green light.

"Katelynn, relax right now, please, trust me."

"Why? What am I on top of?" I asked.

"Katelynn, you're on a bed of razors with me. Now, close your eyes and you will see me."

I closed my eyes and then sure enough, I see her, and of course I see her sweet smile. I was in the same world but we were on a bed of blankets instead. She came over to me and gave me the best kiss I have ever had. She came on top of me and started kissing my inside of my mouth. Her tongue was beautiful. She started going up and down on top of me. Her breasts were so cute. Her face was so kissable, I loved it!

"Kate, do not open your eyes, please, don't!" She said to me.

I dare not open my eyes. She moved lower and lower to my pussy. When her tongue went inside, it felt just as hot as fire but followed by an intense orgasm. Her tongue felt like a little sexy candle, tickling my bum and giving me pleasure in my pussy. It wasn't actually a candle, it was a touch of love. She then let my lick her vagina, she went onto her back and I went crazy in her pussy. Her juices flowed right into my mouth, they tasted so yummy. She moaned very loud, I put my tongue in her bum as well, she screamed as I did that.

"Oh fuck! I love that, oh my god, I love this!"

I did that for a little while and when I was finished she had something to tell me.

"Katelynn...I love you very, very much. Now open your eyes, I'm going to do something and you need to trust me on this."

She climbed on top of me and I felt her blood drip on me. I opened my eyes and she put her hand on my head. Next I put my arms around her, and she flung her body down into me. We both fell through the bed. She disappeared and I am left flying through the lands and lakes. It was so weird, I can't believe how it happened, everything disappeared and I'm left to fly through everything. The beautiful neon green was amazing from this height. Lastly I end up flying into a tree. It actually hurt not like it should in dreams.

Next, I realize I can do this all day because I don't work on Sundays but to only be awaken by one thing...

I slowly open my eyes to hear the yelling voice of my mother.

"Katelynn! Time to get up!"