What Happened? Ch. 01

Story Info
Everything seemed normal until I fucked my Mom.
10.3k words
4.54
299.5k
379

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RBC86
RBC86
263 Followers

"Oh shit! The condom broke!"

"Michael! Baby, the condom broke! Shit! I knew this would happen. I knew it! Oh god, why was I so stupid!?"

"Oh my god baby, I can get pregnant. I'm not on anything. I told you. I told you, you should have gone back and bought the bigger size. I can't believe this. I'm so irresponsible."

"What are you talking about mom, you're 46, I thought women couldn't easily get pregnant at that age."

"Normally yes honey, but like I told you, I've been on a fertility treatment for the past few weeks...Oh my god" She began to cry.

Wiping away her tears, "Mom, mom it's okay! Don't worry, maybe you didn't get pregnant. It doesn't always happen, right? Maybe it wasn't your time?"

"No honey, I know it was! I just started my cycle before your dad left yesterday morning. I was hoping to increase our odds by taking these fertility pills for a month before your dad returned."

"Shit..." That was all I could say...Shit.

This was the first time my mother and I had fucked. Over the past few months, mom had become more liberal with what she chose to wear around me. She also became a lot more flirtatious and naughty when we were alone.

My father, Robert, worked as a land man for an oil company, so he was often out of the house on trips for business. I also had three older sisters who no longer lived at home. The two oldest, Chelsea and Lauren, were married with children and the youngest of my sisters, Natalie, was a senior in college out of state.

So, with my dad and sisters out of the house, I found myself spending more and more time alone with my mother.

I had always got along with my mother. I was her baby, her youngest child. I knew that she was always there for me if I had a problem.

Actually, it's funny that I said that, because that's how we got in this mess in the first place.

***Yesterday***

It was my birthday. I had just turned 18. My parents had promised to buy me a car when I turned 18, so I was ecstatic that the day had finally come. I mean, who wouldn't have been ecstatic to no longer have to bum rides off friends.

I was a senior in high school, and the whole "no car" thing was getting old. It's not like my family was strapped for cash or anything. My dad had a great job and fortunately, we never had to struggle financially. It's just that my family had a rule about cars and teenagers.

My dad's younger brother, my uncle, had died at the age of 16 while behind the wheel of his first car. He had lost control of his vehicle when he tried to correct himself, but he ended up overcorrecting and ended up crashing head first into a utility pole.

That's why we weren't allowed to drive alone until we were 18, but now I was 18. I could finally drive alone!

My parents and I had picked out a car a few weeks ago in anticipation of this event. What I didn't know however, was that my parents had already purchased it and parked it in the driveway as a surprise. I was greeted with my gift when I walked outside to meet my friend as he was my ride to school.

My parents were standing next to my brand-new birthday car with smiles across their faces. I waved my friend goodbye and told him I'd meet him at school. Today I didn't need a ride. Today I was going to be driving my very own car.

That afternoon when I was leaving school, I ran in to my crush, Ellie. Ellie and I had been flirting back and forth for the past few weeks. I knew she was into me but I didn't want to ask her out until I had my own car so we could actually go on a real date.

"Happy Birthday Michael! I saw you got a new car. Does that mean we can finally go on a date?" she said as she cocked her eyebrow.

"What do you mean finally? You mean you knew I was waiting to ask you out?"

"Yes. How many times do I have to tell you? You have a lot to learn about us females, we can be very sneaky. Pick me up at 8, I'll be waiting."

She was right. I did have a lot to learn.

I was the only person that had any close contact with my penis. Me and my penis were buddies, we were always together, but lately we'd gotten tired of each other and I knew that I needed to branch out.

It's not that I had an obsession with masturbation or anything, it's just that I didn't go out much because I didn't want to always have to drag someone along with me. That left me incredibly horny all the time. I couldn't help it. I am an 18-year-old full of testosterone and I go to high school with a bunch of girls that know how to play with the emotions of hormone fueled boys.

So now, with Ellie basically asking me out, I finally had my opportunity to do what all the guys bragged about doing in the locker rooms. I was gonna get some pussy.

When I got home that afternoon the house was quiet. Mom's car was parked outside, but I couldn't see any sign of her in the house.

I knew Dad wouldn't be home, my Mom had taken him to the airport shortly after I had left for school this morning. He had a month-long trip in Nova Scotia. Apparently, his company had recently purchased some land in Nova Scotia and he had to get there ASAP to make sure that there were no issues with the deeds and ownership.

Ok, so dad's not here obviously, but where is mom? I knew she is here, her purse was still on the kitchen counter, which meant that she wasn't out. I couldn't find her downstairs so I headed upstairs to her room to see if she was there.

"Hello?" I said after knocking and entering my mom's room. She wasn't there. Strange.

I decided I'd change first then go look for my mom. As I turned around and headed towards my bedroom, I noticed that the door was slightly ajar. I remember closing my door when I left this morning, so I found that a little weird. As I crept closer towards my room, I heard what I could only describe as a whisper.

"Oh baby, fuck me, fuck me with your big cock."

That was my mom's voice, but what was she doing in my room? Was she with someone?

I continued towards my room trying not to make a sound so I could investigate further without rousing suspicion.

As I got to my door, I peered in through the crack.

My mom was laying spread-eagle on my bed. Her eyes were closed and she was fucking herself with a thick dildo.

"Oh baby. Fuck me harder. Your cock is so big, so thick."

I guess my mom didn't think I'd be home this early. I usually came home around 4pm back when my friends used to drive me home. We would usually take our time getting home. Today though, I had my own car and a date with one of the cutest girls in my class, so I had raced home.

So here I was watching my mom fuck herself with what looked like a 6 or 7-inch dildo. She was really into it too. I didn't know why she had chosen my room of all places, but I didn't want to disturb her.

Suddenly, the noise from my room started to get louder. Mom was getting close.

"Oh Michael. Baby, it's so big, so hard! You're gonna make me cum baby."

What the fuck. Michael? That's my name. Was my Mom seriously thinking about me? If I wasn't so shocked I think my cock would be hard as hell, but I was so shocked by these events that I wasn't even concerned with my cock.

My mom was almost screaming now. I could no longer see her as I had quietly crept back towards the top of the stairs.

Just then, everything went silent. My mom had cum. I didn't want to embarrass her so I quickly crept down the stairs and outside to my car. I got in and drove down to the gas station at the end of the block.

I didn't really need anything, but I wanted to get out of the house so my mom wouldn't know I had seen her.

When I got to the gas station, I remembered that I had a date with Ellie and we were likely going to have sex (or so I thought). I decided that I should probably buy some condoms in case we really did end up having sex tonight.

I walked into the gas station and made a bee-line to where they kept the condoms. As an inexperienced virgin, I was overwhelmed by the choices. I didn't realize there were so many different condoms. Never having bought condoms before, I picked the first one I saw and quickly went to pay at the register.

The cashier was an older woman, probably around my mom's age. She scanned my purchase and gave me a little wink before I exited the store.

When I got back in the car I finally took the time to look at what I'd purchased. Trojan ENZ. No idea what the ENZ meant, but they were Trojans and that was the brand that I'd seen the most so I bought them. I had never used condoms before so I figured they'd do the trick.

I decided I'd given mom enough time to compose herself, so I began to head home.

When I got home, mom's car was no longer there. That turned out to be a blessing in disguise because I don't think I would have been able to look at her without getting a boner.

I went inside with my newly purchased condoms and headed to my room. When I got up to my room, it was spotless. Smelled like flowers too. It's as if my mom was never here just 30 minutes ago masturbating.

I locked my door and quickly stripped to my boxers. I wanted to practice putting the condoms on before my date tonight.

Having been inspired by mom's show earlier this afternoon, I felt the desire to masturbate to some mother/son porn. After finding a video of a "mother" that looked similar to my mom, I took my boxers off and began masturbating.

After stroking my soft cock up and down a few times, I was starting to get frustrated because I couldn't get hard. I knew my prescription medication may be to blame as this had happened once previously and it had worried me so much that I had scheduled a doctor's visit. At the time, the doctor had told me that it was likely a side effect of my Adderall as it was known to cause sexual dysfunction.

Great. So, this was really happening again. Of all days, my cock decided to disobey me on my birthday. The horniest day of my life. I had a date with my crush and I had just witnessed my mother masturbating while screaming my name.

I began to worry that this would happen during my date with Ellie so I started to panic. It was then that I remembered that my dad had a prescription for Viagra that he was given a few months back when he had issues with his heart.

I had seen them once while I was snooping around my parent's room trying to find the weed that my dad had confiscated the week prior.

I quickly ran down the hallway towards my parent's room and headed for my dad's bedside table. My parents normally kept their medications in the medicine cabinet, but we all used the same medicine cabinet and my dad had been embarrassed about having to use Viagra so he had hidden it next to his bed.

I found the bottle and noting that there were several pills remaining, decided to take 1 because I knew my dad wouldn't notice. Besides, I had to make sure my cock was working so my date with Ellie wouldn't be a bust.

I returned to my room with the newfound hope that this Viagra was going to do the job. I resumed the video and slowly began to jack off. My cock was getting hard. Yes!

Soon my cock was at its full-blown potential, sticking straight up and a little to the left (I had a slight curve in my cock). I opened up the box of condoms I had bought and ripped open one of the condom packets. I wanted to make sure I was an expert at putting condoms on so that I wouldn't embarrass myself with Ellie tonight.

I put the condom on my cock head and tried to roll it down and over the head. No matter what I did, I couldn't seem to get my cock head to fit through the condom opening. I began to worry that I wouldn't be able to get it right before my date tonight, when suddenly my phone vibrated.

I put the condom down and quickly checked my phone. It was Ellie. She had texted me to let me know that she had to cancel tonight because her grandmother was sick and she had to go out of town to be with her. We rescheduled for a week from tonight because Ellie would be back by then.

Initially, I was upset. Great, there goes my chance of fucking, I thought.

Secretly though, I was a little relieved because I was worried about performing tonight. At least with the cancelled date, I could practice using these condoms more and hopefully become a "condom expert" before my date with Ellie.

Just then I heard the sound of the front door being closed. Fuck, mom was home.

I quickly pulled on a pair of sweatpants (sans boxers) and hid any evidence of my gas station purchase.

I began to head downstairs when I remembered my cock was still rock hard. I wasn't wearing any underwear either, so my cock was jutting out obscenely. Just then, before I could return to my room, my mom appeared at the foot of the stairs. We made eye contact and I quickly found myself bending over at the waist to try and conceal my erection.

"Hey baby, when did you get home?" My Mom said as she began ascending the staircase.

"About 10 minutes ago" I lied while still bent at the waist.

"Why are you standing like that?"

"No reason, I just have a little stomach ache" I lied again.

"Well stand up straight and give me a hug. I want a nice big hug from the birthday boy"

At this point my mom was at the top of the stairs standing next to me. She was looking up at me with her arms held out wide.

Now, I'm about 6'3" and my mom is 5'4" so when we hug, my crotch comes in direct contact with her stomach.

Seeing I still had an erection, I leaned in to give my mom a hug but I made sure to keep my crotch pulled back so she wouldn't feel my hard cock.

Immediately, my mom let go and looked back up at me.

"What's wrong with you, why are you hugging me like that? Give me a proper hug."

Hoping that it would be quick and she wouldn't feel my cock, I gave my mom a proper hug before quickly letting go before she would feel my erection. I wasn't quick enough though, and once I let go of my mom, I noticed her eyes were looking down at my crotch.

Slowly, my mom moved her eyes from my crotch and looked at me straight in the eyes.

"You shouldn't hug your mom with such a large erection Michael. It's not nice. You wouldn't want to send the wrong message. Women don't like a tease." She said before giving me a wink and heading towards her bedroom.

Wow! I felt like I was going to cum in my pants. I quickly ran to my room, locked the door, and pulled out my cock. I gave it two strokes before I felt myself explode. It seemed like I would never stop cumming; streams of cum had shot out of my cock and onto the floor. I looked around for something to clean it up with but couldn't find anything, so I pulled on my sweatpants (this time, WITH boxers) and headed quickly downstairs to get some paper towels.

As I headed back upstairs, I saw my mom walking towards the stairs from the direction of my room.

Oh shit! I didn't close my door, mom probably saw my cum all over the floor!

As I passed my mom on the way to my room, I tried to avoid making eye contact and kept my head down until I was in my room with the door closed. I tore off a few sheets of paper towels and got on my knees and started wiping up my mess.

When I was done, I headed downstairs to the living room hoping that my mom was in the kitchen.

Fortunately, she was, so I quickly sat myself down on the couch and began watching Sports Center. I tried to get my mind off of everything that had transpired this afternoon. Slowly but surely, my erection returned to its unaroused state and I was able to comfortably sit and watch TV.

That was until my mom entered the living room. When I had hurried past her upstairs, I hadn't noticed what she was wearing. She was dressed in a tight white t-shirt and some grey yoga pants.

Instantly, I felt my cock begin to harden. I grabbed a pillow from next to me and placed it in my lap to conceal my erection. My mom seemed to notice that I'd placed the pillow in my lap and I noticed her try to sneak a few furtive glances in my direction.

"I hope you cleaned up your little mess upstairs Michael" Mom said without looking up from her magazine.

"Uhh...yeah, I did...sorry"

"Don't worry about it honey, I know how horny young boys can be. Next time though, try not to waste it like that. There are some girls out there that would love some of what you've got."

Mom's sexually suggestive words hung thick in the air.

Well, I guess this erection is never going away...

As we sat there watching the local news, I tried to sneak a few furtive glances of my own. My cock was still hard as a rock (likely due to that damn Viagra from an hour before).

While I looked over at my mom, I found myself getting even hornier. It felt like my cock was going to rip a hole through the pillow in my lap. Mom must have been feeling horny too because I could clearly see her nipples poking through her white shirt.

I noticed my mom wasn't wearing a bra either. I could just make out the light brown areolas surrounding her hard nipples. I didn't realize it at the time, but I had been staring directly at my mom for about 5 minutes straight.

When I realized this, I broke my stare and looked up at my mom to see her staring straight back at my face.

Just then, my mom got up from the couch she was sitting on and came over to sit next to me.

When I asked her why she came over, she just looked at me and said, "I wanted to be closer to my birthday boy".

I was sitting on the right side of the couch (with the pillow in my lap), so my mom came up and snuggled next to me while leaning her head on my shoulder.

For a while we just sat there as we watched the news. It was boring, but no matter what I did, I couldn't get my erection to subside.

My mom didn't seem to notice as she was still leaning against me. Suddenly, my mom sat upright and looked directly at me.

"Michael, what time did you get home today?" She asked

"4 o'clock, I told you" again, finding myself lying through my teeth

"Are you sure it was 4? Because I left the house around 3:15 and I noticed that the front door was unlocked and your school backpack was in the kitchen. So, tell me the truth Michael, when did you come home?"

She had caught me. Like an idiot, I had forgot that I had left my backpack in the kitchen.

Not able to come up with a lie, I just looked at my mom and told her the truth.

"I got home at 2:30. I was supposed to have a date tonight so I rushed home to prepare but when I came home I saw you in my room and I left"

"What do you mean you saw me in your room?"

"I saw you. In my room. On my bed. Naked." I said quietly while avoiding eye contact.

I expected my mom to blow up and scream at me, but she didn't. She just looked at me calmly and said "I knew you were home. You know, you teenage boys think you're so sneaky, but you just can't seem to keep quiet."

"I heard you when you closed the front door and walked up the stairs. You know you're really loud, you and your big feet." My mom said, emphasizing the word big.

That sent a shiver down my spine, though it didn't help my erection problem.

"Sorry Mom, I just didn't want to embarrass you. When I came home and saw you doing that I was going to leave immediately, but then I heard you say my name and I couldn't seem to look away."

"I have to say I'm a little embarrassed baby, I didn't think you'd be home that early. Mommy was just being silly. I was home alone and I found myself getting a little excited because your Father had told me that he wanted to have another baby once he got back from this trip"

Wow. Mom was trying to have a baby? I didn't even think she could get pregnant. The thought of my mom getting knocked up made me even harder than before.

"I'm sorry, I was hoping you wouldn't see me" my mom continued.

"Mom, it's okay, I shouldn't have looked. I have one question though, why were you saying my name?"

"It's nothing really, just a little thing me and your Father do when we're alone. We noticed it really added some spice to our love making when we pretend..."

RBC86
RBC86
263 Followers