What Happened in Harvey's Room Pt. 01

Story Info
Grant wonders why his friends are jerking off over guy stuff.
5.9k words
4.09
31.8k
22

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/03/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The five of us gathered round Harvey's laptop, pulled our dicks out and he loaded up the movie so we could all wank off to it.

I was new to the academy and I'd never been in a circle jerk before, so it seemed funny and horny at the same time for us all to be crouching round like this with our boners poking out from our flies.

"This is so fuckin' hot," Harvey grinned, checking out my dick as the newbie of the group. "You guys are gonna dib off so fast over this shit!"

My pecker stood up even harder at the thought of it. I was hoping it would be some girl-on-girl stuff. I always love whacking off to that and doing it in a group of other lads would make it even hotter in a weird, messed-up kind of way.

He clicked play and it turned out that the movie was of an empty changing room like the one at the gym we have on campus. I figured a girl must be going to come in and start getting undressed.

Not as good as lesbo porn, but spycam stuff could be pretty horny too, especially when it was proper autho like this looked.

"How did ya film this?" Whitehouse asked, gently stroking his knob which looked a lot thicker than mine.

"I put me phone on top of me bag an' left it on record," Harvey grinned.

"Yer've got balls o' fuckin' steel, mate!" Adams laughed, his massive bell-end swelling shiny at what might be coming next.

I was gonna ask Harvey how he'd managed to sneak into the women's changing rooms in the sports centre or wherever this had been filmed, but suddenly some dude walked into shot wearing a t-shirt and shorts like he'd just finished working out in the gym.

"Is that Costa?" Smiler asked. Costa was one of the Maths staff. Costa Coffee to give him his full nickname, short for Mr Constantine.

"Yeah," Harvey chuckled. "I told ya youze was gonna enjoy this!"

I smiled over at him. Costa's girlfriend or wife or whatever must be gonna come in. Give him a post-workout rubdown and maybe a bit more before he hit the showers.

Costa started pulling his t-shirt off and I realised this had actually been filmed in our campus gym. It must be on a Wednesday evening when they run rugby training sessions and stuff like that.

Costa turned round and I saw he was talking to someone. I kind of hoped it might be one of the female teachers, but why would she have come into the male changing rooms?

"Oh nice," Adams said, "I figured he'd be hairy!"

Costa did have a well-built hairy chest with a dark line of fuzz heading down his belly into his shorts.

He reached up to drape his t-shirt from a hook and Smiler sort of gasped: "Oh, fuck! Look at his pits, guys!"

Costa's armpits were sprouting a dense thicket of hair, beaded with sweat after whatever sport he'd been doing.

Harvey laughed, "Yeah, fancy gettin' yer face stuck into one o' those!"

"Oh Jesus!" Smiler grinned back and grabbed his big fuck-off dick and started wanking himself off.

Figuring that this was just a bit of messing about - that some woman was about to appear and jazz things up - I laughed and started whacking off too, saying, "Oh yeah! Imagine sniffin' his pit-sweat, guys!"

Harvey beamed over at me. He was pleased I got the joke. It must have been a risk to invite me to a circle jerk in his room as I'd only just transferred from another college and wasn't properly part of his group.

He stared at my hand bashing up and down my prick and said, "Nice one, Grant! I knew ya'd be up for havin' a bit o' fun!"

Costa bent over to pull off his trainers and socks and Whitehouse started bashing his dong too, saying, "Look at the back of his shorts, lads! What would ya give to have a good whiff right there... right in the wedgie between his cheeks!"

The others chuckled and nodded but I was thinking, "What is going on here? What the fuck is this?"

"What would ya like best?" Adams asked, as Harvey paused the movie on Costa's bent-over butt. "Gettin' yer face into his armpit, or havin' a nice big sniff deep in his skanky crack?"

"The crack every time!" Whitehouse chortled. "I've spent years watchin' his chunky little arse while he's been writin' on the board... wishin' to fuck I could shove me nose where the sun don't shine!"

"Naah, it'd be the pits for me," Smiler said back. "Ya can't beat an armpit when it's dead hot and sweaty!"

"But a crack can be hot and sweaty too!" Whitehouse came back with. "And with a hairy tooshy like Costa's got stashed away in them shorts, yer'd get a real bummy stink that'd get yer cock leakin' buckets!"

"What the hell are you guys on about?" I called out to them, the penny finally dropping that a woman wasn't about to wander into view.

"What's up?" Harvey grinned back at me. "Are you more of a dick sniffer, Grant?"

"I don't like sniffin' dicks, pits, arse-cracks or any other parts of dudes!" I told them.

When they just stared at me like I'd gone cu-cu-cuckoo, I tried, "I like girlie smells, guys... you know?... the whiff of a minge when you're fingerin' it... that lovely, sexy smell you get between a pair o' tits..."

The four of them gawped at me and Adams kind of hissed, "You're not serious, are you? You're not tellin' me yer still bonin' up to stupid stuff like that?"

I nodded, not really getting it, and he went on, "I mean, Jesus, mate! Some of us moved on from gettin' kiddie kicks when we was like fourteen or somethin'."

"What's the problem with girls?" I asked, trying to figure out why the four of them looked so totally bossed-out.

"You're not actually sayin' you still whack off to girlie stuff, are you?" Smiler sniggered. "That is one seriously lame admission, dude!"

"What's lame about it?" I said back. "Girls are hot!"

"Of course they are, mate," Harvey nodded, patting at my arm like he was trying to stop me saying anything else too whacko. "It's just this sorta stuff is way, way hotter! It's more hardcore, Grant... a bit more... I dunno... intense. Kinda like crankin' things up a notch... takin' things to the next level, ya know whadda mean?"

"If you have to explain it to him like he's a retard," Adams said with a real edge to his voice, "he obviously doesn't get it. I don't know why you asked him to join in with us."

"Yeah, if yer not into stuff like this," Smiler added without even a trace of his trademark smirk, "you shouldn't go thinkin' yer part of our circle."

"Come on, guys," Harvey laughed nervously. "Of course he gets it, don't you, Grant?"

He stared at me wide-eyed, like he knew they were about to turf me out of his room and maybe out of their group, and kept saying, "Don't you, Grant? Don't you?" like a fucking parrot or something.

So I just shrugged and said, "Hell yeah... too right I get it... it's just I never tried it... that's all I was sayin'. Doesn't mean I can't give it a go!"

"That's more like it," Harvey said brightly, still doing that awkward laugh. "Believe me... lookin' at this stuff, takes it up to fuckin' aphro, mate!"

"Yeah, ya'll love it once yer into it, Grant," Whitehouse agreed. "Ya'll be jazzin' off as fast and as hard as the rest of us once Costa gets his knackers out!"

I wrapped my hand back round my dick which had gone all droopy, and made like I was going to enjoy the rest of the show. I wasn't sure that I was, but I knew I should be flattered that as the new kid in town I'd been allowed to buddy-up with the cool crowd.

"Bring it on, guys," I laughed. "I just never whacked off over stuff like this... I've always just looked at girlie stuff."

"Oh my God! Listen to him say that!" Adams laughed. "That is so fuckin' gay!"

"Just go with it," Harvey smiled, like he really wanted me to get into it and jack off with the rest of them looking at Costa's butt. Maybe he liked my sense of humour and wanted to keep having me around with his mates. Or maybe he just liked how my dick looked poking out through my fly.

He started the movie up again and we saw Costa pulling his shorts down. It felt weird to be spying on this guy, watching him undress - sort of pervy, if I'm honest. Which is stupid - I know - because if it was a girl or one of the female members of staff getting their kit off in the movie, I'd be totally into it and not bothered about the whole spy-cam morality thing.

"He wears Calvins!" Whitehouse laughed. "I knew it! I fuckin' said it but you guys kept sayin' he was a boxers kinda guy!"

"You so did not!" Adams said back. "You said you thought he'd had his finger up his own arse, but ya never said anythin' about him wearin' Calvins."

Jesus, I was thinking, is this what these guys talk about? Which of our male teachers might wear boxers or briefs and which of them might finger their own bungholes...

Costa turned towards the phone that was videoing him chatting to whoever he was with, and Harvey reached over and paused the movie on the front of his tight white briefs. Costa filled them out nicely - even I had to admit that - with his big cock making a thick stubby bulge above the twin mounds of his egg-sized bollocks.

"Okay," Harvey chuckled, "which part of the material would you guys sniff first?"

He looked at Whitehouse as the connoisseur among the sniffers, but Smiler batted the question straight back over at me as the newbie in the group. "Come on, then - you go first, straight-bator. Show us how keen you are to join in with the big boys!"

"Yeah, and don't say you'd sniff around the cunt," Adams sneered. "We can all see he's got a whole lot o' stuff packed in down there, but there's no way in fuck yer gonna find one o' those!"

I smiled like this was oh so funny, wishing to God I hadn't had to leave the circle of friends I'd had at my old school. They were all a bit bonkers in their random ways, but they were like total normoes compared to these guys.

"I reckon 'round the nuts," I said, moving my hand to cover my cock so they wouldn't see how limp I now was.

"Why 'round the nuts?" Smiler asked. "Why not where the tip of his cock has been dribblin' after he's taken a piss... where there'd be a nice fresh patch of yellow stink to get yer own cock oozin'?"

You know, it might sound soft but I was genuinely shocked by the question. Knocked for six that these lads would find other dudes' pissy underwear such a turn-on. But there was no way in hell I was gonna so much as blink to show it.

So I just smiled back at his belligerent sneer and said, "I reckon if I wanna smell piss I can smell my own any day o' the week. But every guy's nutsack has its own funky whiff. I reckon Costa's would be really strong and sexy 'cause his balls are so massive."

"How d'ya know every guys' balls have their own whiff?" Adams cut in. "I thought ya said ya wanked off over cutsie girlie shit?"

"I've been in locker rooms enough to know the smell of dudes' underkeks," I hit back with. "And... yeah... I admit... I've been turned on by the different whiffs I've had of different guys' knacker sweat."

There was actually some truth in that and it was obvious that it was the right answer. The four of them turned and grinned at each other - especially Harvey - and then nodded towards me like I'd passed the first test.

The movie started playing again and soon Costa was peeling off his briefs over his thighs.

"Pause it! Fuckin' pause it!" Whitehouse called out. "I wanna see his cock! I've wondered what it would look like for six soddin' years!"

Harvey paused the movie and zoomed in so we could stare at Costa's cock in all its frozen, pixelated glory. Again I was troubled by a sense that we shouldn't be sitting around with our dicks out, ogling this friendly bloke in the nuddie. It felt like we were treating the guy as a slab of jerk-off fodder, which seemed wrong even though I'd done it so many times to a whole host of random women over the years.

"Oh, that is a nice piece o' meat!" Adams announced, peering intently at the laptop with a sort of awe like he was studying one of the Dead Sea Scrolls.

"That is what you'd call the perfect proportion of dick to bollocks," Smiler announced. "Big dick, big bollocks. You can't say any fairer than that."

"You can't indeed," I chipped in, and they seemed to like my contribution.

"Nice and hairy too," Whitehouse said. "I like a big bush. Gives you more to sniff."

"I'd stick me face into that," Smiler said, as if we might have been worried that he wouldn't.

"What's he been up to?" Whitehouse asked Harvey. "Squash... gym stuff... what sort o' shit has he been doin' to work up a sweat?"

"I dunno..." Harvey shrugged. "I just set the phone to record when I saw the clothes on the peg. I didn't even know whose stuff it was, to be honest."

"'Cause it makes a difference to what ya'd sniff and what ya wouldn't," Whitehouse went on. "A proper gym workout can get a get a guy really whiffy 'round his nuts and his arse. A game o' squash, though... that's gonna hit his pits and his back more than what he's got downstairs. I mean the upper body stuff can be hot in its way... but if you're gonna go bush sniffin' ya've gotta know what sorta stuff he's been up to before ya start..."

Smiler turned to me and smirked. "What sorta stuff would you want Costa to have been doin' so his bush smelt really hot, Grantie-boy?"

I quickly thought back to the times in the locker room when the stink of other lads' keks had got me a bit horny. What sort of exercises had they been doing to get their crotches so whiffy? What had made their odours so strong and so sweaty that I'd felt my dick getting hard?

"He'd have been on the exercise bike," I told them with a smirk of my own. "That really gets a guy hot between his legs... it gets his balls and his dick and his bush really stinky... enough for me to get a boner when I've got other lads' briefs and shorts hanging up on the pegs around me!"

They grinned and nodded at each other and I knew I'd got to second base.

Maybe the sorts of things these guys were into wasn't so different from the sorts of things that could turn me on. I just had to focus on the occasional male stuff that might get me horny instead of all the girlie stuff - the immature stuff, according to these guys - that I usually wanked off over.

Harvey pressed play again and Costa turned around as he hitched his briefs off over his feet. The four of them stared at his gaping crack, grabbing their knobs and wanking them off dead fast as they gaped at the teacher's prized-open backside. Costa's butt hair bristled out from between his big squat cheeks, looking moist and damp from where he'd been exercising.

"Pause it there, dude!" Smiler called out. "Pause it and zoom in on his gape! I wanna beat off with it right up close!"

Harvey did as he asked so Costa's splayed line of fur was filling most of the screen. The four of them jerked off peering at Costa's trench, their cock ends swelling really shiny as their wrists thud-thudded against their trouser pockets.

"Imagine fingering that thing!" Adams grinned, ogling the screen wide-eyed. "Imagine sidin' yer stinky finger in and out of his muddy hole... makin' him squeel like a pig from how hot it felt!"

This was several notches above the level I'd managed to get used to. This was a whole league beyond what I'd thought I was getting comfortable with.

"His butt-hair's matted round where his pucker must be," Whitehouse laughed, really hammering his cock. "It's all clumped together... like he's got a stinkie-pinkie!"

"Would you finger him up there?" Smiler turned to ask me. "Could you push your middle finger up his shitty hole?"

If this was third base, I wasn't sure I could manage it.

Could I really finger another guy up his hot, slimy ringpiece? Work my knuckle through the hole another dude's turds slide out of when he's sitting on the crapper?

I thought back to the times in the locker room when the smell of other lads' underwear had got me turned on. Had it just been their dick sweat, or had their bum odour also got me a bit horny?

Maybe they had, now I thought of it. Maybe there was a meatier, more spicy component to the locker room stink that had got my dick twitching more than I'd realised. It had just never occurred to me that it had come from the backs of the other dudes' sweaty shorts from where they'd been wedged crack-deep and rubbing against their hairy brown bullseyes.

"I reckon I could... yeah!" I smirked back at him, taking up a rhythm of my own on my semi-limp dick. "The back of a guy's briefs is even more horny than the front! His crack-hair... his bum-stink... the smell of his hole with yer finger working it... it's just so fuckin' horny!"

The four of them smirked and turned to grin at me, and I jerked my dick a bit faster for them, surprised by how much harder it was growing.

I'd thought that what I'd said had mostly been bullshit, but now that I'd said it I kind of liked how crude it was and how my cock was really thickening up from me saying such nastified stuff about other guys' bumholes.

Harvey beamed at me, first at my face and then down at my stiffening prick. He liked that I was getting turned-on, that much was obvious. I smiled back at him, liking it too.

After grinning cheekily at each other, Harvey started up the movie again. On the screen, Costa swivelled round as he pulled off his Calvins so we got to see what he had out front.

And as far as having a dick and pair of bollocks goes, I have to admit he had a pretty nice set. His cock was full - really thick and meaty - and his knackers were massive, all full and heavy.

"Oh wow! Nice bit o' junk!" Whitehouse gasped.

I had to agree. "Pretty hot, actually!"

"Would you suck it?" Adams turned to ask me. "Would you shove it in yer gob and have a long hard nosh on it?"

Oh shit. What was the right answer to this? Maybe only nancy boys suck dick, while proper lads only ever get sucked off. It was difficult to know. This whole thing was a total minefield once you get into it.

"I'd sooner lick a pussy," I tried, hoping this would get me out of it.

"That wasn't the question," Adams snapped.

"Yeah, pussies are for wussies!" Smiler chortled. "Any faggot can eat minge!"

"Come on, Grant - answer the question, mate!" Adams persisted. "Would you suck Costa's big hairy cock?"

Okay, so I was going to have to answer this.

I took a good long look at Costa's dick on the laptop screen. It sure was a good-looking slab of steak if you liked that kind of thing. It was nicely fat and chunky and I probably wouldn't mind having a go at boning the thing up to full-size inside my mouth. It might be fun to feel it swell and stiffen against my tongue and have the big mushroom head of it dribbling its goo down my throat.

So I said, "Yeah, I'd suck it. But just to get him horny before I turned him over and did him 'round the back!"

They loved that answer - just about high-fived each other - before Smiler admitted, "I'm the other way, me. I shag them first then, after I've jizzed off up the dirt-track, I suck them off like I'm sayin'... ya know... thanks a lot, dude!"

"Nice," Adams nodded with due respect. "That is fuckin' kosher, that is, mate."

"I wouldn't wanna try and suck his nuts," Whitehouse said, peering at the screen. "I reckon I'd gag if I tried to fit one of those massive baby-makers in me gob!"

"Naah... I'd be well up for it," Harvey smirked. "I could give a pair of knackers like them a proper workover with me lips and tongue."

I didn't offer an opinion of my own on whether I'd take a suck of Costa's ballbag, but I've got to admit I was starting to enjoy talking about his body like this. It seemed a bit naughty - really dirty, actually - to be discussing what sexual stuff we wanted to do to this guy and how we would use his dick, his balls and his arse for our own fun. I'd had the same sort of chats with my mates at my old school about different girls and women we wanted to get it on with - mind, not as full-on as the stuff we were talking about now - but this felt more exciting because it was a bloke we were on about.

12