What Happened That Summer Ch. 05

Story Info
Jill's life takes a hard right turn.
6.2k words
4.06
34.6k
13
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 12/03/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Yes, this is a story about wife-sharing, so if you're not into that, please be warned: you won't like this story. I'd hate to think of you wasting your valuable time on a story you hate, and then have to send me an email to tell me what you think of me. There are certainly other stories on this site that you'll like far better.)


The day before Davy was due to arrive home, I got a call from the orchestra's manager that they would be needing me for 3-5 weeks at the beginning of the season because one member of the cello section would be out recovering from surgery. Of all the cellists on their sub list, they picked me to fill in. What a coup! Maybe there would be a chance for me when the next opening for a permanent position came up.

Rehearsals started in two weeks and they would courier over parts for all the pieces that were programmed for the first part of the season. I would have plenty of time to practise and get everything in perfect order for each piece we'd be performing.

On the other hand, I'd have to be around Claudio most days, and he'd made it clear the day he brought me home that he was still very interested in getting into my pants. Based on the intense dreams and my daily masturbation practices, he'd wormed his way back into my brain, too.

So I decided to not think about him. I was only partially successful.

Davy came back late on a Sunday night. We had no car, so he'd hitched a ride with one of the other musicians. I was waiting behind the front door, praying that he wouldn't invite the other guy in, because I didn't have a stitch of clothing on except for my sandals. For whatever reason, my husband gets a huge charge seeing me just wearing something on my feet (usually sandals), and I must admit his little kink is sort of exciting for me, too.

He was barely in the door before I was on him, plastered against his body with my right leg wrapped around his left and humping like a dog in heat. To prepare for his homecoming, I hadn't touched myself for two whole days and I was in a state.

"Whoa! Down girl! What's gotten into you?"

"Nothing – except for a piece of plastic for three whole weeks!"

He held me back at arm's length. "My God, Jill, you're a sight for sore eyes. I have missed you so much."

I had him naked, blindfolded and tied tightly hand and foot to the bed before another five minutes had passed. Davy's cock was at full mast and throbbing. Obviously, he'd missed me, too.

Laying down, I rubbed myself against him, kissing his lips, face, neck and nibbling on his ears. When I stuck my tongue in his ear, he groaned loudly.

"I've missed you so much," I whispered. "I'm burning up for you."

"What are you going to do?"

I giggled. "You'll see..."

Scooting down the bed, I got between Davy's outstretched legs. I hadn't tied them spread so much that they'd hurt, but he really couldn't move much at all. I spent the next few minutes breathing hot air on his swollen cock, occasionally darting my tongue out for a light lick. Every time I did that, he would jump and towards the end of that time, he'd thrust his hips up, trying to get his cock into my mouth.

"You're torturing me!" he finally cried out. "Have pity!"

"Not on your life, darling. I'm barely getting started."

With some lubricunt on my hands, I gently massaged his balls until I had him panting. Then I pulled his cock downward, extended my head so my throat was in a straight line with my mouth. Getting a load of saliva ready, I opened my mouth and slowly engulfed the entire length of my loving husband's erection in one smooth movement. I'd never been able to do that before, but I'd been doing a bit of practising recently using bananas.

Davy held his breath as I moved forward, then groaned, "Oh my God! That feels so incredible."

I slid back on my heels, taking him completely out of my mouth before trying again. This time I only got halfway down before Davy erupted in my throat with the biggest load of cum I think he'd ever shot, catching me completely by surprise.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry!" he said. "It just felt so amazing and I've been saving it up for you. I just couldn't control myself."

I smiled and swallowed. After removing his bonds, Davy and I lay together, stroking and talking and waiting for round two. Eventually, I rolled him over and lay on top of him with my legs on each side of his.

"Tell me more about this Claudio guy," Davy said between kisses.

"He's maybe an inch or two taller than you. He's pretty muscular without being muscle bound. He likes to run – that's how we met last week. It was in that woodsy section east of here. Claudio was going one direction and I was going in the other. We stopped and chatted a bit."

"What did you talk about?"

"Mostly about the orchestra," I answered, fibbing a bit.

"How was he looking at you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Was he checking you out? What were you wearing?"

Davy's cock was trapped between us. I could feel it beginning to swell.

"I was wearing those spandex shorts and one of my tight jogging tops, the green one you like so much."

"So was he checking you out?"

"Yeah. I guess so."

Then came the big question.

"Were you checking him out?"

"It was a hot day. He didn't have a shirt on. He looked pretty good."

"What kind of shorts?"

Davy's cock felt pretty hard now.

"Loose ones. I couldn't see much, if that's what you're asking." I sat up on him and readjusted myself so Davy's erection was between my pussy lips. "This really turns you on, doesn't it?"

"Can't you tell?"

I slid up and then back, lubricating Davy's length. "It's strange. It was one thing asking about John. That's done and in the past. He's completely out of my life. I'm going to be seeing a lot of Claudio over the next month or so. How come thinking about me with another man turns you on so much?"

Davy looked up at me. "I don't really know. I've thought about that a lot and can't come up with an answer. It just turns me on."

I got off and sat cross legged next to him. "What is going on here? We're married and married people don't do this unless something is wrong. Is there something you're not telling me?"

"There's nothing." He reached up and stroked my face. "I still love you as much as I ever have – more, even. There's just something about thinking of someone else fucking you that turns me on like crazy. When you told me about this guy Claudio and the fact that he's supposedly hung like a horse, it just made me so god-damned horny I could barely stand it. I know how much you like that big dildo. You can't hide it. Just imagining Claudio's huge cock disappearing inside you..."

"But do you realize what you're saying? You're talking about something that could be really damaging to our relationship."

"I know that."

"It is a nice fantasy, and yes, telling you about John is a turn-on for me, too. I won't lie. But Claudio, that's a completely different thing. What if you had come home tonight and I told you that I brought Claudio home last week and we spent the entire morning fucking? How would you feel then?"

Davy's cock was standing up, rigid and red. "Did you?"

"Of course not! But what if I had? What if this fantasy of yours was true? Do you actually want to share me with another man?"

"Well, not if it meant the end of our marriage, of course not."

"You're asking to play with fire here. You know that, don't you?"

He nodded.

I continued. "You're saying this in the heat of passion. In the cold light of day, you might feel very differently. You might feel I'd wronged you. It might make you angry enough that you wouldn't want me around anymore. I am not willing to take that chance."

"Believe me, Jill, if that was the case, I wouldn't be willing to risk it, either. To be truthful, I don't know how I'd feel afterwards. How can I? All I'm saying is that the thought of it turns me on. Watching you get fucked by a large-cocked stud would be amazing. I look at my nude photos of you nearly every day. I watch those videos we've done of us making love, you sucking me off, the sixty-nines, and I imagine it's you with someone else, that he's going to fuck you until you cum again and again, driving you nuts. Don't you think I'm aware that you seldom cum with me fucking you, but that you do readily on that big dildo? A large part of this is that I don't want to deprive you of that kind of sexual joy. It's the idea of watching you get off that turns me on so much."

I slipped over on top of Davy and began sliding my pussy lips up and down his cock again.

"You're more than enough for me. The reason I'm with you is because I love you – and for way more than sex. I want to be with you always – and I will not jeopardize that for some whim of yours. So what if I cum more easily with something big inside me? Is that worth risking everything else?"

Underneath me, Davy's cock got softer. "Put like that, certainly not. There's much more I love about you then your physical being, but I'm a guy, and your red hair, your perky tits, and that beautiful ass of yours are very important to me. Since you've gotten in shape like you are, I just can't keep my eyes off of you. Neither can other men. And that makes me proud. They can look, but I'm the one who gets to take you home. I get to make love to you."

I stopped moving. "But you're also saying that it would turn you on to share me. Don't you see how nuts that is?"

Davy shrugged. "I know it's nuts. But I can't get it out of my head."

"Okay, mister. Like I said on the phone the other day, we're going to play a game."

"Sure. Anything you want."

"What if I told you that I've already fucked Claudio, that he's been inside my pussy and I let him cum there? What if I told you that he came in my mouth, that he sucked me to screaming orgasms? What would you say then?"

"I would be really let down that you hadn't seen fit to tell me about it."

I was playing a very dangerous game, and I knew it, but if I just let everything stay the way it had been, I knew that I was living on borrowed time. Sooner or later someone from the music program would blab. I don't think everyone there knew about my affair, but certainly some people did. With Claudio moving into the orchestra I was subbing into (with a good chance at getting a full-time job), there would eventually be talk. The music business is very incestuous and everyone knows a lot of people.

I didn't give a fig if someone wanted to talk behind my back, but there are people who would start rumors (for whatever reason) and eventually something would get back to my husband. I could see that clearly now. Having Claudio in town changed everything.

But what was done was done. I couldn't take it back as much as I wanted to, but if my husband already knew, if I confessed my entire transgression and he could accept it, then we could weather any rumor-storm.

The fact that the thought of me being with someone else turned his crank, perversely, gave me the only way out of my dilemma. It might well be possible to confess everything to Davy and not hurt him. Oh, it would certainly set him back on his heels, but maybe his kink would allow him to accept that it had happened and allow us to move on – together. I would do whatever he said. If I was guessing wrong and he wanted me to leave, then I would have do it. I did not want to lose him, but the risk was far greater if I kept on pretending that nothing had every happened between Claudio and me.

That night I decided to stake it all on one roll of the dice. I couldn't go on knowing that any day the whole house of cards would collapse.

"Jill?" Davy asked. "You've gone all silent. What are you trying to tell me?"

If anything, his cock felt harder. If the reality that I might have done something bothered him, it certainly would have gone soft – if he hadn't tossed me right off the bed.

I rocked my lower body forward, shifted my pelvis a little, then slid Davy right up inside me in one smooth motion backward, squeezing with all my might.

"You are so tight. You couldn't be this tight if you'd just fucked somebody like Claudio."

"Can you be certain?" I let my vaginal muscles go loose. Even though I hadn't used the big dildo in two days, I knew there would still be some residual effects. "How about now?"

"Oh, jeez, Jill? Did you fuck him the other day? Did you?"

I shook my head. "No. I didn't."

Davy grabbed my waist, stopping my motion. "Are you telling me the truth?"

I looked down at him, keeping my face carefully blank. "And if I was lying, what then? Could you deal with that?"

His cock told me that he just might. It swelled up, and I knew if I even twitched a muscle, he would unload inside me. This really did make him hot. Even faced with the fact that I might have been unfaithful, he was still turned on.

While I was contemplating this, Davy caught me unawares. Flipping me off him, it was a mere moment's work and he had one of my wrists caught fast in one of the velcro restraints I'd used on him earlier. Another moment and he had my other arm done up. I couldn't move.

"Now you little vixen," he said, his face unreadable, "you're going to tell me exactly what's going on."

I was wary, but still defiant. I knew he'd never hurt me, and a quick glance told me his cock was still very hard.

"Did you fuck, Claudio?"

"No. I told you what happened and it was the truth."

"That's not what I'm asking. Have you ever fucked this person?"

This was not going quite as I'd planned. I'd decided if I could discover whether Davy could handle it, I would come clean. Throw myself on his mercy. But it would not be something done in the heat of passion. I wanted both of our minds to be clear and rational. At the same time, I didn't want to lie to him anymore. Could I tell him? Should I tell him?

"What would you like me to say, Davy? If I said that I have truly had Claudio's cock inside me, what would you do then?"

"So you're saying you did."

"No. I'm asking what you would do. Would you still find it a turn on? Or would you turn your back on me?"

On his knees between my legs, Davy looked down at me. I tried to imagine what he saw. I knew he thought I was pretty. He told me so all the time. But would he still see me as desirable – or someone to be despised?

"I would do this."

Davy grabbed my legs and put one up on either side of his head, holding my ankles firmly with his hands. He moved forward until I could feel his erection poking me. Opening my legs while keeping them straight, he lifted my rear end off the bed. With a little more adjusting, he was right at my opening.

"And now I think I'll do this."

With those words, he drove into me very hard, taking my breath away.

Davy is not one driven to animal passion. Sure, we've gotten pretty carried away at times, but this was different. He wasn't being loving at all. I was suddenly scared that I'd taken exactly the wrong tack with him.

He continued to hold my legs tightly and keep my butt off the bed. Angling his own hips, he drove into me again and again from an angle below, hitting my g-spot just right. His ferociousness and that angle began to really get to me. Even though I couldn't thrust back with my arms out and tied, I did the best I could.

Sweat poured off his face from the exertion. He should have cum by now. Where had he found this extra gear?

"So tell me, Jillian," he said through almost-clenched teeth, "and you'd better tell me the truth: Do you want to fuck Claudio?"

"I don't know."

"Have you fucked him? Tell the truth! It's your only chance."

"Will you love me any less? I'm so scared of losing you."

He stopped moving, buried as deep within me as he'd ever been. "Did you fuck him?"

"Yes."

"When?"

"When I was away in that program."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I was scared. I was so ashamed of what I'd done. How I'd broken faith with you so badly."

He pulled all the way out and thrust in again, just once. "And did you enjoy it?"

"No lies?"

"No lies."

"Yes. He was very, very different from what I share with you. You I love, but Claudio I fucked. That was it. Everything was based on sex."

"Have you been in touch with him ever since?"

"No! I told him it was over and I left. He never tried to contact me, nor I him. Even this week when we met accidentally, I told him I had no interest in continuing with him."

He began thrusting into me again. "So was this the reason you were so different when you came back from that program? In bed, you were suddenly doing amazing things. I've had my suspicions."

"Davy, do you still love me and want to live with me?"

He finally smiled. "Doesn't what I'm doing right now tell you anything?"

"Not really. This could be a last grudge fuck before you leave."

"If that was the case, you'd have that big dildo all the way up your ass right now, young lady."

He knew quite well how afraid I was of just that thing happening.

"So did you like Claudio's big cock? Tell me the truth!"

"Yes."

"How big is it?"

"Bigger than John's."

"And he made you cum?"

"A lot." Suddenly I was on fire and very close to a huge orgasm. "Just shut up and keep fucking me like this, Davy. You're going to make me cum all over your amazing cock."

"And you can't stop me."

"No."

"Does that turn you on?"

"Dear God, yes! Fuck me harder, sweet Davy. Make me cum."

"If Claudio was here right now, would you want him?"

"No! I'd want you. Yours is the cock I love. You're the man I love. I'd want you!"

With that, I could feel him swell up even more and that took me right with him. We both came very intensely, moaning out our erotic joy. Davy had made me cum almost as hard as my best fuck with Claudio had. This was better, though, because there was no guilt, nothing bad, just two people sharing their love.

Nothing more was said that night. Davy undid my bonds and we went into the bathroom and showered together. There was kissing and there was touching but it was not really erotic. We were just sharing our closeness.

We went to bed and I fell asleep immediately.

A few hours later, I awoke and was alone. Frightened beyond words, I leapt from bed and went searching for Davy.

I found him in the basement, noodling idly on one of his guitars. He didn't look up as I came down the stairs.

"Davy? Is everything all right?"

He looked up then, a solemn expression on his face. "I just came down here to think a bit. What you've admitted to me tonight changes everything."

"Do you want me to leave?"

"Do you want to leave?"

"No! Never!! What I did is in the past. I'm ashamed beyond words that it happened, but I love you even more than I ever have. But I also betrayed you. If you can accept that and we can move forward, I would be more grateful than I can ever express. I don't really deserve your forgiveness, but I'm asking for it just the same."

He put his guitar in its case on the floor. "Come here, Jill."

He folded me in his arms and we sat for a long time like that.

"I forgive you," he said, "but I want you to know you've been extremely naughty. From now on, there can be no secrets between us – ever. Lying is the one way to make me walk out the door and never look back. Do you understand?"

I looked down at the floor. "Yes, I do. I will never, ever lie to you again, or keep anything from you that you should know. You have my absolute promise on that."

"And if you ever feel the urge to take someone to bed, you'll tell me first, won't you."

"I have zero interest in that. Once burned twice shy."

"Even if I asked you to?"

"Dear God, you're not saying..."

Davy's rapidly swelling cock told me all I needed to know. I dropped to my knees and began sucking him as he told me all the nasty things he wanted me to do with Claudio.

12