What Happened Under the Moonlight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then gods help her, he moved onto the other.

She placed her hands on him while he focused on her breasts...then he slid slower kissing her belly until his face was even with her bikini. She swallowed almost losing her breath. He hooked his fingers on the bikini and pulled it down....leaving her pussy exposed to his mouth.

"I....I...."

He silenced her by lowering his mouth on her pussy...licking the folds, tracing each one of them trying to find the hidden part of her that would drive her crazy. When he did, she threw her head back and as he traced a circle around it, she tried to grab hold of him.

"You want me to stop?"

She just shook her head, silently begging him not to stop. He darted his tongue in between the lips and she nearly bucked her hips pushing her pussy into his face. Damn, he'd said in words what he'd do but she never imagined...then it hit her that her best friend was in the house asleep while she was out here in the cabana about to fuck her father. Right now, he had his tongue on her pussy and she couldn't find the words to beg him not to stop.

But she couldn't help herself around him, their month of texting had driven her in a frenzy. He stood up too soon and she looked at him.

"Come onto the bed with me..."

"I...god..."

He pulled down his briefs and she saw what he had for her. Her mouth watered at its thickness, its gentle curved and veined shaft. After climbing on the bed, he sat cross-legged.

"Come over here closer..."

She hesitated but then got on the bed. His erection stood waiting...she knew that. But god what to do...

"Sit on me...then wrap your legs around my waist..."

She lowered herself slowly on him, sheathing his cock with her pussy. She winced as it stung at first.

"Oh nice..."

She took him inside of her inch by inch and the rubbing of them...sent warmth through her.

"Oh god...we're doing this..."

He wrapped his arms around her hugging her closely to him and she did the same, god it felt so damn intimate...almost too much so...more than she expected from him. He bucked against her, she felt his ass flex beneath her calves and his cock thrust even deeper.

"Oh wow..."

"Yeah...just let me set the pace..."

He bucked against her, withdrawing his cock from her depths and then thrusting again. Their chests brushing and her breasts flattening against him...the slide of his thick cock in and out and brushing her clit...she sucked in her breath.

Over and over, and she gasped with each sudden penetration. The sensations that welled in her pussy right now pushing her harder than his thrusts...she was so damn naughty to be doing this with him. But he kept humping her, his own gasps and harsh breathing melding with hers.

"I'm not a virgin...," she murmured.

She would not remind herself the man who had taken it was...Devlin. Just how good it felt, how wanton. The sounds of his thrusts, their bodies slapping gently and her cries...against him so that no one would hear.

"You're so fucking beautiful Ruby," he said, "Your pussy feels so damn incredible...so hot...I can't get enough."

Neither could she and the crescendo building up inside of her...she held onto him tighter. Her pussy squeezed him and he moaned.

"Oh yes..."

Then he shifted and pushed her down on the bed while still inside of her. She opened her legs for him wider while he wedged his body between them. His mouth settling on hers, kissing her hard...leaving her breathless.

"I got to come...oh god..."

"Oh Devlin...fuck me harder...I need it harder..."

He bucked his hips against her, thrusting his cock deep inside of her. She moved her own hips to anticipate his thrusts to keep his cock inside, where her pussy held it snugly. She felt so damn close as he rode her hard...their bodies growing slick from exertion.

"Oh god yes...Devlin...god fuck me yes...."

"Ruby, squeeze me with that pussy," he said, "I'm so close..."

She screamed as she climaxed and he arched his back before he joined her. She felt the warmth of his seed inside of her.

"Oh god..."

"Hey don't worry I got tied up by a doctor..."

She sighed as he sprawled on top of her, his weight still holding her on the bed. He rolled over pulling her on top of her.

"Damn, that was...something."

She nodded.

"Yeah...I never imagined..."

He kissed her hard on her mouth shutting her up, sliding his hands over her slick body. When they broke he looked at her.

"Best damn birthday present I ever have..."

She smiled at him touching his face.

"Best lover I ever had..."

"The only one..."

She sighed as her body returned to normal still lying next to him.

"Devlin...oh god...what have we done?"

He slid a hand in between her thighs drenched by their combined juices.

"We fucked each other," he said, "and in about an hour, we're going to do it again."

She nodded.

"Then we'll go back inside the house....separately as if nothing's happened."

"Hmmm....I don't know about that..."

He threaded a couple fingers in her damp hair.

"I'm home for a month this time," he said, "so we're going to be doing a lot more of this...it'll be our secret of course."

She furrowed her brows.

"I don't know Devlin..."

"Oh yes you do...we're going to be lovers...because I can't keep my hands off of you...and you...you want it too...no one will ever know..."

He started kissing her and she more than let him...she slid her hand to wrap around his cock. Because she knew he was right.

She sighed as she felt his cock harden against her again. It would be hours until sunrise.

12