What Happens In LA... Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ever coming out of there?" Jackson says standing at the stall door.

"In a minute." I say, wishing he would just leave so I never have to see him again.

When I hear him walk out the door, I take a quick look at myself in the mirror before heading for the exit. As soon as I go to open the door it opens from the outside and Damon is standing in the doorway looking at me.

"What are you doing in there, Jenna?" Damon says, looking at me and then at his father as he walks away.

I pretend to be drunk and act like I accidently went into the men's room instead of the ladies. He must have bought the act because he jokes that he is going to have to cut me off.

The night winds down as Jenni and Damon get ready to leave. Jenni hugs and kisses me saying how much she appreciates that I was here for her on her special day. With tears in our eyes, I tell her to have fun on her honeymoon and she tells me to have a safe flight home. I change clothes and head to the cab that was reserved to take me to the airport. I board my flight bound for Michigan wanting nothing more to do with the City of Angels.

12