What Happens in Vegas...

Story Info
Couple has a wild exciting vacation in the city of sin.
5.5k words
3.8
64.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is based on some partial truths, and it is up to the reader to decide for themselves what is true and what isn't. The characters in this story are at least 18 years of age, and their names have been changed to protect their identity.

That expression is becoming a little too cliché as of late, but I tell you what, it is so true. Let me tell you of the time I had in Vegas a few years ago. It was a special occasion for me and my wife to get to go away for a vacation. We had booked a week stay in one of the nicer fancier hotels on the strip. Being that is was the summer time it was also hotter than hell.

We had just flown into Vegas and were tired, but wanted to stay up a bit to adjust to the time change. We checked into our hotel, and were amazed by how fancy the room was. We decided to spend the rest of the day walking through some of the casinos throwing a few dollars around here and there.

Let me describe ourselves to you. My wife is 5'10", 130 lbs, with red hair and green eyes. She has lost some of her girlish shape from giving birth to our child, but she is still one hot piece of ass. I on the other hand am 6'1", 225 lbs, with sandy brown hair and blue eyes. I have let myself go since leaving the athletic side of me behind a few years ago. Our sex life is great when it happens, and neither of us have any complaints in bed.

After having a light dinner we decided to head back to the hotel and go to bed early. After we showered and dried off, I was hard as a rock and wanted to have some hot sex. I started to kiss my wife's neck and then I moved to her ear. She has a few spots that are sensitive to stimulation and of course I was hitting every one of them. I moved her over to the bed and sat her down on the edge. I offered her my cock to suck, and boy did she ever. My wife took my cock into her soft hands and started to stroke me slowly at first to bring me to full hardness. When she placed the tip of her tongue into my piss hole I just about blew my wad, but she had a firm grip on my dick and wasn't going to let me cum just yet.

"Oh my God! Honey you are making me so horny. I am going to bust a nut if I don't cum soon." I grabbed two handfuls of hair and started to fuck my wife's mouth. She does not usually deep throat me but tonight I had her in a slightly better position for it. I fucked her deep into her throat and was making her gag. This did nothing but drive me on to the brink of orgasm. "Argh, ah, ah, ah. I'm gonna shoot honey." When I said that, she grabbed the base of my cock with a vice like grip, instantly stopping me from squirting down her throat.

"Hey look dear are your balls supposed to turn blue like that." It was true my balls were a nice shade of blue.

"Hey no fair I was about to blast off!"

"Max, I was trying to save your sperm for my hot cunt. I couldn't let you waste it just yet. Now come have some pie." I pushed her back onto the bed, and dove into her cunt. I licked her labia like there was no tomorrow. I sucked hard on her clit bringing moans to her lips. "God yes, that's what I like!" I started to stick one then two fingers into her sopping cunt. "Do it, finger me baby!" After several minutes I pulled those fingers out only to stick them up her ass. "Hurt me baby, you know I like my ass fingered." When I knew I had her ass loosened up I started her on my version of the Venus Butterfly.

I first put my pointer and middle fingers of my right hand back into her twat while at the same time shoving my ring and pinkie fingers up her ass. You let her get used to that feeling before doing the same thing with your left hand. Once you get four fingers up her cunt and four up her ass, then you cross your fingers together inside of her like you are praying to God. Well I guess for her it is praying to God, because as I started to move my fingers around and suck her clit all she could say was, "Oh Christ! Jesus, it is so good. God you are killing me. I'm cumming. I need to cum. Make me cum Max." With a few more strokes she was putty in my fingers, and exploded a huge load of female juice into my waiting throat. Every so often she will ejaculate her white creamy liquid into my waiting mouth and tonight was one of those times.

I never gave her a moment to come down after a huge orgasm. I moved swiftly and mounted her in one swift motion. Since I had loosened her up I bottomed out instantly. "Fuck me, Fuck me, Fuck me now." I slammed my cock deep inside her. Although I was close to cumming before, I held on while fucking her. I pounded her pussy for about 20 minutes before I let loose a huge torrent of baby makers. "So hot, I can fell your sperm washing my insides. Oh yes fuck me."

I was not to be a one trick pony this evening. I fucked her, a second and third time non-stop. She must have had about a dozen orgasms. When I finally shot my third wad into we both fell to the bed and collapsed. My dick popped out with a loud sound. I saw my cum oozing out of her abused cunt. She instantly fell into a sex induced coma. I rolled over and started to drift off when there was a knock.

"Holá, Turn down service. Holá, Turn down service."

In walked the maid to turn the bed down for the evening. When she did not get a response she turned on the light in the bathroom and walked into the room. When she walked past the bathroom into the bedroom area she let a gasp as she saw the two of us naked on the bed with cum still oozing out of us. She did not turn and run like I thought she would, instead she walked closer to my side of the bed. I slowly opened my eyes to get a peek at my mystery guest.

From her greeting and her looks, she was of some Hispanic origin. She was looking down at my semi-hard cock that was still leaking cum. She bent over and stuck her tongue out to taste my salty snack. I made my cock twitch when she touched it. The shock caused her to shift and in doing so my cock head popped into her mouth. I got hard instantly and grabbed a handful of hair to make her start sucking me. I had to have her head bob up and down on my cock so as not to wake my wife. Her mouth was warm and willing. She tongued the side of my shaft and sent shivers up my spine.

With my free hand I reached up underneath her dress and found out that she was not wearing any panties. I started to finger her and she got wet quick. I could tell she was getting close to orgasm, from the feel of her cunt muscles contracting around my fingers. I too was close to cumming, but I did not want to cum in her mouth.

I removed her head from my cock and got her to straddle my monster. She was reluctant to get into bed with me, but I was insistent. I aimed my cock at her hole and started to push, but I was met with some resistance. I was determined to bust a nut into this hot Latina so I lifted her up and grabbed both of her hips, and in one swift powerful stroke I plunged my hardness deep into the maid's twat. She was super tight and I heard her wince in pain, I also felt something wet dripping down my cock, but I pushed it to the back of my mind.

I started to fuck her slowly but very hard, so as to not wake my wife. After great sex my wife passes out and is very hard to wake up, but I did not want to take any chances. Since we were already close to cumming before we started to fuck, it only took a few nice hard strokes in this babe to shoot off. I did not warn her, I just filled her tight pussy with a gallon of hot sperm. I came, and I came some more. I felt her cunt twitching and saw that she had thrown her head back in pure ecstasy. I knew she was cumming hard on my staff of love, I could feel her juices washing over me.

What I didn't see was her hand in my wife's pussy. I turned my head when I heard my wife moan. I looked over at her and saw her squirm. The maid had her fingers in my wife and was giving her a nice wet dream. I had gotten soft and slipped out of the maid, but watching the side show got me hard again. It only took the maid a few minutes to get my wife to cum. When she did my wife said in her sleep, "Max stop. My cunt is sore and I'm tired. No more sex tonight, please." And with that she rolled over and went back to sleep.

"Phew, that was close."

Again not paying attention to the scene around me, I didn't notice the maid had her hand that was in my wife, lubing my cock up with my man-sauce and pussy juice. When she was satisfied she moved forward a bit and aimed my cock again. This time the sensation I felt was even tighter. I couldn't believe my luck. The chick wanted me to fuck her ass. After tapping my wife and nailing the maid, my balls ached and it took a long time to cum, but the maid seemed to like it. She was having multiple orgasms riding my hot rod. She leaned over gave me a hot passionate kiss, and then whispered into my ear, "Senoir, por favor. I have to get back to work. This has been mucho gusto for me, please cum in my ass now." Who am I to deny a lady? As soon as she sat upright to ride my cock one last time I ripped open her dress and pulled down her bra. I grabbed her breasts and squeezed her for all I was worth. I used her boobs too force her down on my dick harder and faster. Then it struck me. My balls exploded deep into her bowels and my eyes rolled back into my head. I pumped her for a good minute before passing out.

If it was for the feeling of the maid pulling her ass off my cock I would have remained asleep. I lead her to the bathroom area to give her a kiss goodbye and to watch her clean up and get redressed. I was horrified to see that we both had blood in our crotches, but she just kissed me when she noticed my shock and said, "Graciás senior, I am no longer a senorita." She got down on her knees and licked her own blood off of my cock. She used a wash cloth to clean herself up, and took it with her. She kissed me one last time and left. Needless to say at that point I did finally pass out.

When the morning came, I was dreaming of the hot maid from last night. I had my typical morning wood, and I was dreaming she was sucking my cock. It felt so good and so warm. I then dreamt that the maid was stroking me with a twisting action that was priming the pump for a huge load to flow into her mouth. Hang on a sec, my wife uses that twist-pump action. I slowly opened my eyes and saw the back of my wife's head bobbing up and down on my cock. "Morning hun. Are we having breakfast in bed?" She didn't say anything but she started to suck harder.

Well not to be out done I grabbed her leg and threw it over my body. I grabbed her ass and lowered her cunt to my face. I breathed in her womanly scent, and snaked my tongue into her twat. She started to moan and groan from my ministrations, and I was instantly rewarded with her first cum of the morning. When I make her cum in a 69 she tends to loss focus on me. Not today though, I had hook my leg over her head to kept her sucking on my cock. I pushed her a little further down and made her deep throat me. I was already close to cumming from her early work, but when I entered her pulsating throat I could not stop the impending rush of sperm from my wood. I hooked my other leg over her head, and fucked her mouth. I did not give her any warning I just let go, "God Damn, I'm cumming, arghhhhh!" She was made to swallow every ounce of my man-seed. When I was done I let her up for some air.

"Wow what got into you this morning? I nearly drowned from all that spunk of yours."

"Yeah well how can I resist a sexy woman like you who loves to eat 'Summer Sausage' for breakfast?" She rolled me over and spanked me several times on my ass. "Although I have been a bad boy mistress, I would like to get something real to eat."

We got showered and dressed then we left the room. We had spent the morning at one of the all you can eats, and had a good breakfast. Life was good that day. We even took in an afternoon show. As I said earlier, it was hot that week, so we decided to hit the swimming pool. We headed back to our hotel room, grabbed our swim stuff, and headed down to the pool area. When we got there we entered the locker rooms to get changed. When my wife came out I was shocked. Normally she wears one piece suits, but today she was sporting the skimpiest two piece I had ever seen. We are not drop dead looking models, nor are we the fuggilest things you have ever seen either. So needless the say this suit barely contained my wife's 36C breasts. Her ass wasn't having any easier of a time staying in the bottoms as well. Well, my seven inch cock was immediately brought to life.

We walked around the very large pool area and we found a secluded area away from the main pool area with no one around. We put our stuff down and jumped into the main pool. As we splashed around in the pool, I would notice both guys and gals checking out my wife. When that occurred I would swim up to her and grind my rock hard cock into her pussy or between her ass cheeks. I would try to cop some cheap feels when I thought no one was looking. I said to her that she was making me horny, and her only response was, "Wait till this evening!"

I was puzzled, what did she mean by that? Oh well knowing one thing about my wife is not to press the issue. At one point we got out of the pool so she could catch a tan. She asked me to lube her up, which I took my time doing. I would slowly apply the suntan lotion all over her smooth skin. I had fun kneading her ass. I 'accidently' squeezed too much into her ass crack, and with the pretense of trying to rub it in, I actually was able to slide two fingers down into her dripping pussy. This brought some moans from her and I smiled at the power I held over her.

As I was doing this I told her to turn over. I lubed up her front, taking it even slower. Lucky for us we were in a secluded spot in the pool area so no one saw us. I was able to slip my hands under her top and in fact moved it off of her tits. I massaged her breasts, making sure to get them lubed. Her huge areola shrunk in to cause her nipples to grow to their half inch excited state. With my other hand I slipped it under her bikini bottoms and was fingering her without regard for our surroundings.

So it was a surprise to me when I heard someone whisper into my ear if we would like something to drink. I looked up into the eyes of a tall blond waitress, who was wearing a short skirt. The two things that impressed me about her were her 40DD tits, and the fact that she had her hand under her skirt finger-fucking herself while asking me if we wanted something to drink. Not wanting to disturb my wife from the pleasure I was giving her, I whispered to the blond to get us a Bud and a pina colada.

As I continued to finger my wife, so too did the blond waitress. "Oh God honey, that is making me feel real good. If you keep this up I'll make a mess of myself." My response was to shove three fingers into her sopping mess. "Ogh, ah, ah, ah, ho, ho, ha!" She was totally into this and didn't care who saw. In fact her moans were getting louder. Since her eyes were closed I was able to focus some of my attention to the blond. She had her skirt bunched up around her waist, and her panties pushed to one side. She was frigging herself with just as much abandon as my wife. I signaled for her to come closer, when she did I stuck my tongue up between her lips. She tasted sweet, and smelled of peaches. I was able to lick her for several minutes until my wife finally said, "Oh my god, I'm gonna cum, suck me Max, suck me now!" I had to remove my tongue from one twat, and stick it in another. When I sucked on her clit that was it for her, "Ohhhh so good, I am cummmmmmiinnnnnggggg!"

My wife passed out at that moment, and when I looked up the blond was convulsing in a major orgasm where she stood. To thank me she took her soaked fingers and shoved them into my mouth to clean her up. I eagerly did so and she went off to grab us some drinks. Needless to say the drinks were on the house the rest of the afternoon.

Well anyway, after an afternoon of fun and excitement we went back to the room to get dressed for dinner. I put on some dress pants and a collared shirt. My wife on the other hand put on a short red dress that came up to just below her ass, and that showed off her ample cleavage. She wore black stockings and I'm sure they were attached to a garter belt. If that was not enough to get me hard, I saw that her nipples were poking through her dress telling me she was not wearing a bra. I gave her a big kiss and led her out of the room to the restaurant.

On the walk to the restaurant my wife got several lustful glances her way, and I got a few lucky at-a-boy nods as well. Dinner was great and we had a few drinks and at least two bottles of wine. Needless to say neither of us was feeling any pain. During dinner I tried feeling my wife up and she kept rejecting my advances, saying "Not yet dear. I want to go, hick, dancing whic jew." After she was done slurring her words we left the restaurant and had the taxi driver take us to the most popular club.

When we entered the club it was jumping with all sorts of people and the music was loud. We danced for several hours, and drank some more. During a few dances some guys tried to grind against my wife, and she seemed to not mind one bit. One guy was even bold enough to reach around and massage her breasts with me dancing right in front of her. My wife let him have some fun for a song then she removed his wandering fingers.

I was semi-hard at seeing her display, but I got harder when she turned me around. I was amazed to see a woman dancing behind me. She was slightly shorter than my wife, she had brown hair, and she too was wearing a short red dress. My wife unzipped my pants and pulled my cock out. She gave it a couple of strokes then gave me a subtle push forward. She held onto my cock as she moved me forward and as luck would have it, it was able to make it under the bottom of the hem of the woman's dress. My cock was now nestled up between her thighs. When she felt this happen she shifted forward a bit. This only made things worse, because when she moved my cock shifted up and back a bit and it seemed to have found a home. In a single thrust my cock was embedded up her pussy.

As the music blared and the people bumped and grinded against each other my new 'dance partner' was also trying to dance or at least get off my cock. This was so intense that her movements were fast bringing me to orgasm. What really shocked me was to see my wife come around to the front of this woman and start to dance with her. She was in pretty close and was mashing her breasts into our new friend. When I saw my wife lower the top of the woman's dress over her boobs, and started to suck her nipples the woman's cunt started to spasm in her orgasm. My nut sack lost the battle. I erupted with a huge load of sperm into her unprotected pussy. I kept right on cumming for about a minute or so. When my wife saw the spent look on my face she kissed our friend, grabbed my hand, and led us out of the club, leaving the woman undressed and in a state of confused sexually bliss. As I looked over my shoulder I saw not only my sperm dripping down her leg, but another fellow moving up behind her.

We hopped into a cab and my wife surprised me yet again. "Hey cabbie I wants jew to finds me an adults sexy shop and a girlie-boy escort."

"Yes ma'am," and off he drove to an all night sex shop.

"Maxie darling, go buys me a huge strap-on, pleeeaaassseee."

"Ok, hun." I entered the shop and found the strap-on section. I bought one that I felt would feel comfortable up my ass if she planned on using it on me tonight. It had a lock ring which allowed for different sizes to be used, and so I also bought a slightly larger model for her as well. I picked up some Astro-Glide, and a couple of porno's as well. The lady behind the counter gave me a knowing look, and also suggested some sexy lingerie to go with my purchases. She pointed me to some hot numbers. I paid for my purchases and left the store.

12