What Happens in Vegas

Story Info
Wife enjoys the carnal knowledge of an ebony Adonis.
2.4k words
3.69
71k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 08/17/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife is a stunning creature. She drips sexuality like honey. She is 5' 3" and blond with a beautiful ass and size C tits. Her pussy is shaved and she loves to be orally pleasured. Her waist is small and her hips are full. Her legs are long and shapely. They run up to one of the most beautiful asses you could imagine. Her ass and hips look like an inverted heart. Not only is she built but she is easy on the eyes. Speaking of eyes, they are brown and they can make a strong man's knees weak. Her lips are full and seductive.

Not only is she physically attractive and built to please but she also knows how to do so. She is ever ready to wrap those full lips of hers around a big, blood-engorged cock or lock onto your lips and drive you to the brink of orgasm with her wet, wild kisses. She knows how to use her tongue to drive you to submission.

She is more than ready to let you slide your big dick between her tits and allow you to pump between them until you unload your cum on her face, neck and tits. When you are finished, she then hungrily laps up the gift. She loves the salty taste of men's cum.

Her pussy is the sweetest you have ever tasted and she loves for her lovers to please her. She can cum over and over again and one man cannot complete her. She must have multiple partners to reach the kind of fulfillment that God possessed with.

Making her cum is the key to her passion. Once you have succeeded in making her orgasm, she becomes a wild animal with a primal instinct to be satisfied. Once you have awakened her passions; she demands satisfaction from whoever is partnered with her. She spreads her legs and draws her knees to her chest and guides her lover's cock to the wet waiting hole of pleasure. There many a man has lost himself in her passions. She is hot, wet and able to accommodate cocks of unbelievable size. She loves to be fucked hard and deep. Her moans and words of praise egg on the inspired lover to fill her cunt with loads and loads of male seed. She loves to feel the cum ooze from her cunt and run down the crack of her ass as her cunt cannot hold both the massive cock of her lover and his seed.

Her ass is saved for those who know how to treat it. She loves to feel her lover's hot tongue pierce her tight anus. She loves the feeling of the hot tongue as it washes over her puckered sphincter. It is best to begin lubing her ass with the juices from her cunt and gradually work deeper and deeper into her ass until she is ready to accept the girth of her lover's tool. Once there, it is a matter of bending her over, slowly sliding her lover's cock into her tight waiting hole where she will twist and thrust in a mimicked attempt to throw her lover from her back like a bucking bronco. Her lover merely needs to hold on to receive one of the best fucks they will ever receive.

As the years have progressed, I have pushed her more and more to perform for me with other lovers. She has occasionally agreed. Those experiences have been phenomenal. Watching her in action and participating with her and her lover in threesomes have been the best sex I've experienced in years. To watch your wife reach the full sexual potential that God granted her is the most provocative and happy experience of my life.

She always makes sure that I am satisfied both emotionally and physically. Neither fulfillment is a problem. She was born to have sex and she was born to be watched. There is not a porn movie available to can compete with watching her in action.

This background provides the information to allow you to appreciate my story. A company that supplies goods for the company that I work for provided a trip that my company gave to me. I surprised her with the trip as neither of us had ever gone to Las Vegas. When I showed her the brochure, I told her: "Now you know that what goes on in Vegas stays in Vegas, right?"

She mumbled: "I know". As her eyes were looking intently at the brochure. Leading up to the night of our departure, I could not contain myself. The visions of watching my wife being pleasured by a young, well-hung stud had me beside myself. I found myself many times wet from my fantasizing and thinking of what I wanted to accomplish during this trip. Many times while having sex; I would tell her what I wanted her to do and she would reply: "We'll see."

This typically means "no way".

When we arrived at the airport, we hailed a taxi and were soon at the Casino that we were staying at. People were all over and sex and sensuality seemed be everywhere. The gambling was exciting and so were many of the people. We enjoyed ourselves and were having a good time.

One night, at one of the casinos I noticed a good-looking, well-dressed black guy checking out my wife. He seemed more interested in her than the gambling at the table where he stood. My wife loves to play roulette and she was dressed in a long, satin dress with a deep v-cut front and a plunging back. She wore no underwear because she didn't like the lines that it left on the dress. That was alright with me.

I noticed his attention to her and I sauntered over to where he stood and took up some idle chit-chat with him. Soon we were hitting it off remarkably well and I commented on my wife as if I didn't know her but had certainly noticed her. He told me that he had been scoping her out for quite some time and that he would really like to see what was under that dress. After a period of time I asked him if he wanted to meet her and he looked at me with a quizzical look.

"Do you know her", he asked.

I smiled, "yeah, she's my wife."

With a gleam in his eye, he replied, "No shit?"

Looking around he said, "So you're into that kind of thing?"

I replied, "Yes".

He closed his action at the table, cashed in his chips and returned. "Let's go meet your beautiful wife."

As we walked up to the table where my wife was finishing up playing, she noticed my approach and smiled warmly. She also noticed my new friend and looked at me with questioning eyes.

"Honey, I'd like you to meet Robert."

She extended her hand and he softly grasped her hand, while never taking his eyes off of her gorgeous body, and kissed her hand. She smiled warmly at him and I could tell she was already curious about our new acquaintance.

Robert suggested we find a bar and go get to know each other better. We agreed and he led my wife to the bar with me following closely behind. I could not help to notice how he had placed his hand at the small of her back as he gently guided her to her seat. He sat down next to her and I sat across from the two of them.

We took part in small talk about ourselves while the alcohol relaxed all at the table. Soon the conversation turned to sex. Robert commented on how strikingly beautiful she was and how I had really surprised him when I asked him if he wanted to meet her.

She smiled warmly and thanked him for the compliments. She said that the alcohol was getting to her and that she needed to go to the bathroom and she excused herself. When she returned, she slid in next to Robert again but this time, she was closer to him.

Another round of drinks was ordered and soon sexual preferences and past experiences were being discussed.

At first, I didn't notice but Robert had put his arm on the seat behind my wife and she had slid under his arm and her left hand was in his lap. I would later notice that she had been stroking his cock for quite some time while looking me in the eye. The constant smile was one that would remind you of the cat that had swallowed the canary.

After a while, I was crazy with desire and I'm sure my underwear was drenched in pre-cum. Robert was crazy with desire and she asked us what we wanted to do. Robert and I were like dogs in heat and I suggested that we go up to our room.

She agreed, drained her drink and I paid the bill. I met them at the elevator and you could see their desire was already in overdrive. Somehow, we got onto the elevator and it was just the three of us. As soon as the doors were closed, Robert and my wife were embraced in a passionate kiss. He hands were all over her body and her little hands were stroking his manhood.

When they felt the elevator stop, they broke their moaning embrace and tried to look ordinary. We got off the elevator and walked to our room.

Once inside, my wife got to her knees in front of Robert and began to undo his trousers and unzip them. She wanted to release his swollen member. As the zipper came to a stop, his trousers fell to the floor and a massive ten-inch, blood engorged cock sprang out in front of her face. She smiled, licked her lips and opened her mouth.

At first, I didn't think it would fit in her mouth but she managed to stuff his cock into her mouth and it was all she could do to get the head in. The shaft was so thick that she could not wrap her fingers all the way around it. When she removed it from her mouth, her lips were coated with his pre-cum. She spread it over her lips like lipstick. She moaned and continued to milk his organ. He moaned words of encouragement and slid his hands into her blond hair. Soon he was thrusting in and out of her mouth. She knew what was coming and she was increasing the tempo. As she stuffed her mouth full of cock, she moaned loudly into his massive microphone.

Suddenly, he growled and began to jerk spasmodically. I realized he was filling her mouth with his seed. She was swallowing as fast as she could but still could not keep up. The excess began to run down her chin and onto her chest.

By now, my cock was so hard that I thought it would explode in my pants. After she finished drinking all of Robert's seed, she cleaned him up with her tongue and turned to me and smiled that wicked smile that she has.

"You ready?" she asked.

I moaned and dropped my trousers to the floor, exposing my swollen cock. She knew just what to do. She came over and engulfed by cock and milked the juices from me as she looked up into my eyes. I wasn't long and I, too, was filling her mouth with my seed. Like the wonderful housewife that she is; she drank it all and cleaned me up superbly.

At this point, we led her to the bed and I took my position between her legs while she dropped her head off the end of the bed so she could service our new friend. It was an unwritten rule that once she took care of both guys, it was our turn to satisfy her. My job was to eat her pussy until she could cum no more and she would re-energize his cock so that he could fuck her long and hard as I watch.

Soon, I had the lips of her pussy in my mouth and I could see her tits with his black hands all over them. I could not see her face as it hung off the end of the bed. He had his cock in her face and she was trying to bring him back to life.

At first, it was hard to make her cum because she was so focused on his cock but the constant licking by me finally made her focus on the pleasures she was experiencing. Her body lurched while I held her down on my end and his cock in her mouth had her anchored at the other end. I knew once the first orgasm came, the others would be in quick succession. True to my expectations I heard her muffled moan, groans and growls. She was cumming out of her mind but we had her captive to my tongue and his cock.

This went on for probably twenty minutes until she finally pulled her mouth from his cock and begged him to fuck her. With the body of an ebony Adonis, he walked to the end of the bed, climbed between her legs and allowed her to guide his huge tool to the mouth of her waiting pussy.

I had moved to the side of the bed to get a better view and when his cock slid into her, her eyes widened, she moaned and pulled him to her. As he began to slide in and out of her, each thrust going deeper and deeper, she pulled her legs up higher and higher so as to experience the true feelings of his penetration. I then saw her pull his mouth to hers and she began to fuck his mouth as he was fucking her.

Soon they were one and he had penetrated her to the maximum. He kissed her neck, ears and mouth as she panted his name in some ancient primal language. She came over and over and over again as he thrust in and out of her. Her pussy was filled with his spunk and the bed was soaked from their juices.

Finally Robert exploded one last time and they collapsed in the bed together.

This would be the beginning of a wonderful friendship.