What Happens In Vegas...

Story Info
A sweet 40th birthday gift for a stranger.
1.1k words
3.97
11.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my very first submission... Please be gentle.

We headed to Vegas for my girl's 30th birthday. I was the only single lady there, and I wanted to have a little fun away from the girls. The first two nights were a fail, as we didn't see any decent looking men at any of the clubs we visited. So I saved my short dress for our last night in Vegas.

One of the girls got us into a really nice club, so we started drinking. My 6 inch heels were killing me, so I looked for a place to sit and rest. When I spotted a stool, I picked up my pace, only to be met by a man who was easily a foot taller than me. We reached the stool at the same time, and he backed off, as I sat down.

"I'll let you have this spot, if you dance with me later." he said with a smile.

"Sure, just let my feet rest and I'll give you your dance." I replied, not really interested in dancing with him.

I sat for about 15 minutes, and I had lost my friends in the crowd. My future dance partner caught my eye again, and he came over to my seat.

"You ready to dance?"

I wasn't, but I didn't want to sit and miss out on a good time. He extended his hand, and I let him lead me to the dance floor. We danced for a good hour before we got tired and went back to the stool where I had originally sat. Surprisingly it was empty. I sat down, and my dance partner stood next to me and made small talk. He said that he was in town for his 40th birthday, and that he was staying at the Monte Carlo. He was also from a town an hour away from me. I told him where I was staying, and I decided that I wanted to have my fun with him. He started touching my thighs, and moving his hand higher up my leg. My dress was extremely short, if I had to bend over, I would have mooned you. I let him work his hand up my thigh up until he reached my panty line. I then grabbed his hand and told him that I had to run to the restroom and asked him if we could finish our conversation in a few. He agreed, and I went to the restroom to slide my panties off, and into my clutch. When I walked back into the club, I noticed a curtain next to the bar. I pulled it back, and saw a little hallway. That was the perfect place to finish the conversation. I found my dance partner. And led him to the hiding spot.

We had danced and talked for a few minutes when I decided to put my back to him, and grind on his dick to the music. He put his hands around my waist and let me lead the way.

"You're teasing me. And I love it." he said, as I bent over a little bit, to let my dress rise up. He moved his hands lower, and rested them on my thighs. I felt him slip a hand under my dress, and grab my ass.

"You're free to touch whatever you like." I told him, giving him permission to slide his other hand under the front of my dress. I turned around, and lifted my right leg. He grabbed it and held it up. His other hand went directly to my wet pussy. He pushed me to the wall, and fingered me until I couldn't take any more. He squeezed my clit and slid two fingers into my tight hole. I tried to put my leg down, but he tightened his grip, and continued to finger fuck me until I came. He kissed me as I came, to keep me from getting loud. He finally let my leg go, and I slid to the ground. He stood over me, and I looked up to see his huge dick sticking out of his pants. He was easily 9 inches, and almost as thick as a bottle of water. I licked my lips, and got on my knees to suck. I took him into my mouth almost halfway, and almost choked. But I began to use my hands, and I finally found my rhythm. He played in my hair, while I felt myself get wetter and wetter. He told me to suck him with no hands, so I reluctantly removed my hand and used it to rub my throbbing clit. He pushed my head down onto him, but I could only take 3/4ths of him into my mouth. I felt tears running down my face as he pushed me down onto him. I was determined to help him celebrate his birthday with a bang. I took him out of my mouth, and stood up.

"Are you going to take this pussy, or not?" I asked him. I backed up to lean on the wall, and lifted up my dress so he could see what he was getting.

He grabbed his dick, and almost ran to me. I braced myself as he lifted my left leg, and positioned himself at the entrance to my throbbing pussy. He slid in slow, and covered my mouth to hide my moans. I had never had anything that size inside of me, but he was determined to make me take it all. He finally pushed the entire length of his cock inside of me, and my right leg left the floor. He held both of my legs up, and pounded me. He looked me in the eyes while he filled me up. He pulled out and slammed back into me, pushing me up the wall. I had never been this wet ever in my life. The feeling of possibly being caught, mixed with the fact that I met this man less than two hours ago brought me to orgasm quickly. I felt myself tighten up on his dick, and he sped up his pace. I asked him if I could suck the cum out of him, and his strokes got deeper. He moaned and dropped one of my legs. He pulled out of me and I fell to my knees and licked the head of his dick, just as his first stream of cum hit me on my cheek. I closed my mouth on the head, and felt several more streams coat the inside of my mouth. He grabbed my head as I sucked him off in the middle of his orgasm. When I finally felt him come to a stop, I stood up and straightened up my dress.

"This was my best birthday yet. Why don't you give me your number, so we can do this again when we go home."

I thought about his request, and decided that we needed to leave this in Vegas.

"Remember, what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas? It applies here." I smiled, and walked back out to find my friends waiting on me.