What Happens in Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reach around and slap her left ass cheek as I keep pumping. "You were a bad girl, today, teasing me like that. You know what happens to cock teases?"

"They get fucked," she snorted. I keep pumping and continue spanking her ass in the process. She is moaning pretty loudly now and I am starting to get a familiar feeling. It is nearly time for me to cum, but I really don't want to end this. I pull my cock out of her tight pussy, spin her around and start kissing her again. I quickly turn off the water. "no, I want to keep going."

"Don't worry, trust me." We step out of the shower and I take the towel and start drying her body. I like doing this, running my hands over her and touching her through the towel. I move up her body, drop the towel on the floor and grab her hair and pull her head toward me. I violently kiss her, pushing my tongue into her mouth and she returns the favor. "I'm not done with you yet." I lead her to the bed by her hair and pull her on to it. "Get on all fours!"

I position myself behind her and immediately take her doggy while never letting go of her hair. I pull her head back, lean forward, bite her neck, and slap her ass as I push into her. She is moaning now and thrusting her hips back and forth against me. This is not going to last much longer.

"Fuck me," she says as she buries her head into the pillow, "hard". I reach around and play with her clit as I am pumping my cock into her wet, tight pussy. "Fuck, I am going to cum!" she shouts through the pillow. She lets out a muffled scream and pushes her hips back against me as hard as she can. Of course, I am ready to go too. When she stopped shuddering, I pulled my cock out, grabbed her hair, and pushed her head toward my cock.

"It's time for you to wear some cum, finish me." To my surprise, she immediately sticks my cock in her mouth and starts sucking it. She is gobbling hungrily and I cannot contain myself. Like earlier, she wrapped her arms around my legs and is holding me tight as she sucks. I can't break free and am nervous. I am about to cum in her mouth and I know a lot of women hate that. I going crazy trying to hold back my orgasm but she keeps sucking and sucking. I lose it and start to cum. I am unloading streams in her mouth, well it sure feels that way anyway, and she keeps bobbing up on down on me. Like earlier, if feels like she is trying to get out every last drop and I am moaning now as I keep cumming. My eyes are closed and I am instinctively pumping my hips and fucking her face.

She stops sucking, moves up to my head and starts kissing me deeply. I return the kiss and immediately taste my own cum. My wife was right, it does taste salty. Trish keeps kissing me, almost forcing my cum into my mouth with her tongue. She then breaks the kiss, holds my mouth closed and starts rubbing my neck.

"Swallow," she commands and I do so. Honestly, I have never done this before and it was pretty hot. "That was real good baby," she said as she caressed my chest. We laid won on the bed and spoons a little, and yes, I laid in the wet spot as we both drifted off into a post coital slumber.

To be continued...

12