What Happens in Vegas

Story Info
Husband and wife have a wild weekend.
4k words
4.3
121.2k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been a while since we have had some time away. Work, school, kids, money, finally we forced our lives to give us 72 hours to act like adults, all by ourselves. It's not like we had any slowdowns in sex, but there was always a limitation, because of outside influences. Specific windows defined by work and sleep schedules. This doesn't leave much time to relax and explore.

We've been to Vegas before, but this time is a little different. We have both given each other a budget of time and money to have a little fun. You've been ordering things online, I know where you got them from, but I don't know what they are. You have a bag packed of stuff.

We left early to beat the ridiculous I-15 traffic, and the sun is coming up. You're relaxed with your bare feet up on the dash, like you do to relax. You're wearing loose athletic shorts and a tight black tank top. You're reading a book, and I have Dark Side of the Moon playing. I look at the book and wonder what it's about. You're close enough for me to glance over at the page a little. I catch words about a wet kiss and tearing a skirt, but then you flip the page.

"See anything you like? This one is dirtier than most."

"Are you sure you read those books for different reasons than I like porn?"

"Just because they have sex in them doesn't mean that's why I read them. Sometimes I like porn for the same reasons you do."

I decided to be glad that the conversation didn't turn hostile. I knew they are dirty, but when they are 400 pages, with ten pages of sex, it must not be the sex.

"Do you get turned on when you read them?"

"Sometimes, but usually it's more by the story than the sex."

I'm looking at the tattoo on your ankle and your red toenails on the dash. "How about this one?"

"Too much violence and emotional trauma. Kills it for me."

I move my hand between your legs a little, listening to the sax on "Us and Them". I start rubbing my hand a little on the outside of your shorts. You keep reading. I rub a little, and then start pushing gently where I know your clit is. I push with two fingers, sliding up and down your pussy. You don't move or say anything. I do this for a long time, I wonder if I can get you turned on enough to feel you getting wet on the outside. You move your feet apart a little more.

"I like it, but can't you wait until we get there?"

"It's not as easy as you make it sound. Parking, the line at the check-in counter, and I know you'll be hungry when we get there."

"Just because I'm open to everything doesn't mean I want to give truckers a free show."

"Get a blanket." I move my hand inside your shorts, where I can feel you ARE wet.

Instead, you lie on your back, with one foot behind my headrest and the other on the floor. "Just watch the road. I don't want Grissom and the CSI team trying to figure out what happened to us."

I push inside your panties, and I realize you are wearing a thong. I start rubbing your pussy like I was on the outside. Now you're REALLY wet. And you must have shaved before we left. I slip one finger inside you, and you let out a gasp. I slide in and out, and rub up and down a little too. Then I put in two fingers, and push on your clit with my thumb. You slide up your tank top and pinch your nipples.

"How long til we get there?"

"Over an hour." I keep fingering you, and you drop your book on the floor. I am pushing into you up to my knuckles. "No one can hear you, you can let it out." You are rubbing you right foot on my cock, I'm trying to concentrate on my driving.

You smile a little in spite of yourself, and start moaning out loud.

"Oh yeah, fuck me harder." I start jamming you really fast, bumping over your clit in the process. You breathe really fast, and then I feel your cunt muscles clamp onto my hand, and I keep moving them inside you, and push down on your clit. You're completely frozen as you come.

As you cool off, I pull my fingers out, you take my hand and lick them off. "I want to do you now." The CD has started over.

I have to think for a second, I don't think I can drive while she's blowing me. She points at an exit to a dirt frontage road. "There, pull over." I pull off the freeway, wondering if you plan to do me in the open, but there is an empty dirt road under the overpass, out of sight. I shut off the car and pull your shorts off. I push you back and lick your pussy clean. "I want your cock, now." I sit up, and pull open my belt and work out my cock. You grab it and start jerking me off, I don't know how long I can go like this. You move your head down and cover the head of my cock with your mouth as you keep jacking it. You lick the head, and swirl around it with your tongue. I grab your hair and push your head up and down. You stop, and reach over me and open my door and push me. I get out, and you pull me around to the front of the truck , slide your shorts down to your knees, and lean over with your hands on the hood.

I may not be brilliant, but I know what that means. I come behind you, grab your hips and push my cock up into your pussy. I am sliding in and out of you, going faster and faster, and I can tell both of us are trying to stay standing. As I can tell I'm about to come, you're yelling, I slow down and start fucking you so hard I'm bumping your ass and lifting your feet up off the ground. When I come, my knees buckle, and I'm holding onto you as you lean against the truck. You turn to look at me, twisting away from my cock. You turn to me, and say, "I think we should save some for Vegas." I just kiss you hard. We pull our pants up and get back in the truck.

We pull into Vegas, and park and check in to the Luxor, I reserved one of the Jacuzzi Suites in the corners of the pyramid. The hot tub is up against the window in white tile. We drop the bags on the bed, and decide to take a shower before we find breakfast. The shower is plenty big for two, and we wash each other off. We throw on summer clothes and go down to the buffet for breakfast. It's a little early for champagne, but hey, we're in Vegas.

We go back up to the room and take a nap. We wake up about one in the afternoon.

You let me come around slowly, and tell me, "I need you to disappear for a while." I'm not sure what you mean exactly. "Trust me. I'll meet you in the lounge at about four."

So I wandered around for a while, I rode the tram to Mandalay Bay and the Excalibur. (The Excalibur lays the themes on a bit thick.) I like being in Vegas, just because it's always sexually charged. Great images of women everywhere, you feel like you're allowed to think dirty things and not feel guilty. I wandered back to the casino, and played nickel slots for a while, and tried to lose slowly. Kind of anticipating what was going to happen, but not having any idea how, I got some water and took a Viagra.

I look at my watch, and see it's about time to wait for you, so I wander over to the lounge and sit down, and order a vodka red bull.

"Is this seat taken?" I look, because it's your voice, but it's not you. Your eyes are tinted green, your hair is short and black, you have big earrings like something from a Human League video, and lipstick and eye treatment that make you look like a gypsy. You are wearing a slinky black dress, and something from Victoria's Secret which must include the terms 'cleavage' and 'enhancement". Your nails are dark red. Black stockings and heels leave me thinking that I better let you sit down before you get picked up. You look like a fucking black widow spider. I motion for you to sit down, across the table from me. It's funny how you take panty lines for granted until they are missing. "I'm Julie." I notice you aren't wearing a ring.

I'm not sure how to play this, but I trust you to be in charge. You reach into your purse, and pull out a pack of Marlboro ultra lights, and my phone buzzes. "You need to get that?" You look at me and smile a little bit. I pull out my phone, and it says there's a text message from you. I read it, "Hey honey, I'm going to the spa, and then I'm going to bed early. Have fun, don't lose too much money. Luv u." "Was that from your wife?" you're looking at my ring, as you light up.

"What if it was?"

"Well, I was hoping to have some time to get to know you. Do you have some time?" Staring at me, intently waiting for my response.

"I have some time. What brings you to Vegas?" I reach for a cigarette.

"My husband dragged me here for a convention. Lots for him to do, nothing for me to do. I went to the spa, and I looked around, but I get bored when there's sex everywhere, but I'm not getting any. How about you, what are you here for?" You take a long drag. The waitress comes back, and you order a margarita.

"Me and my wife are here for the first vacation we've had in a long time."

"Why Vegas? There are lots of places you could go."

"Well, I guess, we have been lots of places with the kids, but we wanted to go somewhere where we could be adults for a change, no poses with mascots, no waiting until the kids are asleep and then deciding if we have energy to fool around, being allowed to have some drinks with dinner and not worry about having to drive."

"Well, if you're here to have adult fun, where is your wife? Was she thinking the same thing you were?" You're still smiling a little bit.

"I think she's just tired tonight. She deserves a break."

"Tell me about her."

"Did you come over to me to hear about her?"

"I just want to see if she gives you what you need, and I should walk away, or if there's something missing, and I should stay." I feel your toes running up my leg under the table. I'm glad there's a long cloth.

The waitress drops off your drink.

"My wife is great. She takes care of my kids, she backed me up through school, she.."

"Not like that. I know she's a good mom, that's why you're married. I want to know if she takes care of you as a man."

"Well, this conversation seems a bit one sided. I'm telling you about her, but you aren't telling me about your man."

You smile a little, like I surprised you. "Well, I'll put it this way. Coming to Vegas, I was sure he would get laid. I was also sure I won't." You take a drink.

"Why are you still with him?"

"Well, when I was rather young, I found a man who would make sure I was always flush with cash. I never worried about anything else. As I got older, I've found that I've become more focused on sex. He didn't grow with me. I've always known he orders out for burgers, but I wasn't worried, until I realized I wasn't getting all I need out of it."

"Should I be worried?"

You laugh a little. "No. I'm sure he's looking at a different pair of tits tonight. I think I finally realized, he wants me to live too."

"He's an idiot. If I had yours to look at, I wouldn't be out looking."

"Which brings me back to your wife. Does she always satisfy you every time, in every way?" You are pushing your foot between my legs, and your toes are looking for my cock.

"Yes."

"I don't believe it. If that were true, you wouldn't still be here." You're rubbing up and down my cock now.

"Well, I'll let you know, today she let me fuck her out in the open against my truck. She couldn't wait until we got here."

"But you're down here, and she's not. Is she going to bed early?"

"What is it you think you can do that she can't?"

"There's only one way to find out. Of course, if you think that you have a better shot at getting laid tonight, you can go wait for her to be done with,.....whatever it is she's doing." You look at me and wait. "If you're not going to fuck me tonight, let me know, so I can go find someone who will. Do you think that would be hard?" You push on my cock as you say 'hard'.

I leave some cash on the table and we both get up and leave. "Follow me." I wake your hand, and let you walk in front of me. You don't walk towards the elevator to our room, you walk to the front entrance, and turn towards the tower rooms.

"You're sure that your husband won't bother us?"

"Oh yes. We're at another hotel. In separate rooms."

We ride the elevator up a long ways, and get out on a floor that must be near the top. I follow you down the hall to a door, where you pause, and look at me. "If this isn't what you want, say so now. If you come in here, I don't want your prick to be thinking of someone else. Are you ok?" I just nod. "Ok, here goes."

You insert your card key, and lead me in. There is champagne on ice, and candles burning all around the room. I close the door. You lead me to the near bed, and motion for me to sit. You open the champagne, and pour us both a glass.

"Relax. Don't move, and I'll be back." You disappear into the bathroom. Through the opaque glass along the top, I see you getting undressed.

I was wrong. Victoria's Secret isn't this dirty. Crotchless lace hose, and a bra that probably doesn't weigh an ounce, with your nipples poking out over the top. Shaved clean and waxed. She picked up her glass and sat next to me. "Do you like what you see?" I realize for a second that I have forgotten it is you. I'm looking at this hot bitch, and hoping to God that you will never find out. She leans over and kissed my neck, and starts licking up to my ear. She smells like some perfume that makes me think about an orgy. I turn to kiss her, and she opens her mouth like she is trying to eat me. She unbuttons my shirt, and pushes it off. As she kisses me, she continues to rub my crotch hard. I lift her so she sitting over me, facing me, looking down while she kisses. I move to unhook her bra, but she pushes my hand away. "You need to wait. There is more to this than that." She stands me up, and pulls away the blankets on the bed. There are Velcro restraints lying flat and prepositioned. She finishes undressing me, and eases me to lay on my back. My cock is rock hard and twitching. She makes a show of pushing her tits in my face, and showing me her ass when she binds my ankles. "You took the bait, now you have to go all the way." She puts the blindfold on me. "Relax and enjoy."

I feel her get on the bed, sitting over me to let me lick her pussy. I lick all up and down and around her clit. She leaned over me and grabbed my cock, jacking me while I lick her, and push my tongue in and out. She puts some lube on my cock and starts jacking me off with both hands. "Fuck me with your tongue, lick my ass." I swirled my tongue around her anus, and she ground her crotch into my mouth. As she came, she squeezed my cock and jacked me harder. She bent over and licked my balls, and I felt the tip of her tongue flicking my asshole.

She slid her wet pussy down my belly and pushed down onto my cock and started fucking me, while I felt her feet alongside my ass, slowly sliding her cunt all up and down my cock, almost off the tip, but then back down again, and leaned over and rested her hands on my legs. She fucked me until I heard and felt her come again, squeezing my cock in her cunt.

Then I felt someone else get on the bed next to us.

This was all fun and games up to now, I really had no idea what was going on. I felt myself pull against the restraints, but decided to wait a second to see what happened. They moved along both sides of me, and I felt someone with long hair start sucking my cock. The other one started nibbling my right nipple, and swirling it with her tongue. I started shivering a little, they stopped, and a strange female voice said, "You were tight, that really DOES drive him crazy." Jill lifted up her head from my cock and laughed. The strange woman started kissing me, and I kissed back, she sucked on my mouth and licked my neck and ears, she tasted like champagne and cigarettes.

Then she went down and started licking my balls while Jill was sucking my cock. Then they started licking my cock like twin girls on an ice cream cone. Then someone pulled the blindfold off. There was a gorgeous Asian woman in matching black lace bra and panties licking my cock. "Her name is Lori. Do you like her?" All I can do is nod my head. "I think I do too." Jill crawls around behind her, and pulls the panties to the side, and licks her pussy, pushing her tongue in and out. Lori is swirling her tongue around the head of my cock, and jacking me off. I look at Jill, she is tonguing her pussy and ass, and fingering her own pussy. Lori sits up, and pulls her panties off, and pushes her pussy down on my cock, facing me. Jill moves around behind her, and takes her bra off. Lori is sliding up and down on my cock, and Jill is pinching her nipple with one hand, and playing with her clit with the other. As she moves up and down, Jill is licking and kissing her back and neck. Lori has very dark lipstick and nails, and I can't take my eyes off her.

Lori twists around to kiss Jill, and Jill squeezes both her tits in her hands. They are perfectly round, fake, and perfect. Jill says, "Ok, let him go." Lori leaned over and took off the wrist straps, and Jill let my feet go. Jill laid back on the bed with her legs open, and Lori attacked her pussy. I got behind Lori, and continued fucking her from behind. I watched her, licking Jill, looking up into her eyes, while Jill looked back down. Lori was sucking and nibbling her clit, and fingering her pussy. I licked my fingers, and started playing with Lori's ass, I put a fingertip in, and twisted around. She groaned, and started pushing back into me harder. Jill let go of her own nipples and reached down and pinched Lori's. Lori leaned down and devoured her pussy. I fucked her with slow hard strokes, pulling out slowly and pushing back in hard, faster and faster, until she pulled back with her mouth open like she was screaming, but only a whimper came out.

Then she pulled off my cock, and both of them crawled over to my cock, and were licking it, looking up at me. Jill knew I was ready to come, and started jacking me off hard, Lori moved her mouth over to the front, open with her tongue out. I held on, but it was no use, I felt myself come so hard, it was like fire through my whole lower body. Lori was licking me as I came, and Jill pushed in to kiss her and lick her face. I had one more spasm and hit them both. I sat there with my hands on both their heads, as they licked off each other's faces. I gazed down, looking at their perfect backs and asses, wanting time to freeze right here forever.

All three of us lay back on the bed, with me in the middle, and had a cigarette.

"So, where did you come from?" I asked Lori, lying behind me. "Jill found me online a few months ago. We were talking about fantasies, and she was ready to hire an escort for the job, but she told me enough about both of you that I decided I could trust you both. So Jill set this up, had me rent this room, and had me wait behind the other bed." "Yes, apparently Jill can be a crafty bitch when she puts her mind to it." Jill smiled and kissed me. "So, what happens now?" Lori said, "Well, let's just say this has to stay secret. Jill told me we wouldn't be bringing each other home. All of us want it to Stay In Vegas." That made sense.

So, we relaxed a while, put the 'do not disturb' sign on the door, slept in until eleven, and woke up and made out together for a while. Lori and Jill took a shower together, and made a point to wash each other very seductively.

We took our time getting dressed to go out for the day. Lori pulled us close and kissed me first, then Jill, slow and hard. "I have to go. My cover story is only good for a few more hours. I have to fly back to L.A. and be at a friend's house in a few hours. But this was fun, and I could come to Vegas again next year."

So we said our goodbyes, and me and Jill went back to our room, and changed to normal daytime person clothes. We went down to the café and ordered a late breakfast, since we were both starving. "So, how long ago did you plan that one out?"

12