What Happens in Vegas Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife explores during a Vegas convention.
2.1k words
3.78
76.1k
40

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 08/03/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was surprised when my wife agreed to accompany me to a convention in Los Vegas. Lori had accompanied me to conventions in years past only to become frustrated by my having to focus on seminar sessions and meetings as well as socializing with colleagues and company executives rather than her. I was also surprised because the marker ring of her CycleBeads indicated that the timing could not have been worse for romance. It became apparent that she was motivated more by the hope that getting away from home for a week would enable her to finally wean our youngest rather than any desire to be with her husband.

In an effort to inspire a bit of romance, I booked our flight and our room two days early so that we could devote the weekend to each other rather than business. Lori rewarded me by going out to buy some new clothes and swim wear.

I was disappointed when the new swim wear that my rather straight laced and self conscious wife had bought for the trip turned out to be one of those tankinis rather than a bikini as I had hoped. However; she surprised me by not getting too outraged when she realized that our hotel allowed women to go topless at the pool. Although I was careful to keep my sunglasses on in an effort to obscure my wandering eyes, Lori was too perceptive to be fooled. She retaliated by finding the courage to purchase a somewhat revealing bikini at the shop at our hotel which she wore during our Sunday afternoon in the sun. She was surprised that this mildly brazen exhibitionism provoked my arousal rather than jealousy.

At this point I should mention that Lori is blessed with normally impressive, Dee-cup breasts that swell to a pair of spectacular Double-Dees when she is pregnant or nursing. Since her breasts were becoming engorged from being away from the baby, she was astonishing. It became obvious that she was flattered by the attention that her maternal figure was provoking.

Unfortunately; my tentative efforts to coax Lori into going topless at the pool were unsuccessful. Aside from her prudishness, she was somewhat ashamed of how her nipples and aureolas had became so enlarged and dark because she was still lactating. However; she was very amorous that evening and eager for a love making session which culminated with her embracing my penis in her deep cleavage.

Monday turned out to be exactly what Lori had feared. I was busy with greetings all morning and then an afternoon seminar followed by an evening reception that kept us up far too late. I was pleased to see the tell tale tan lines that revealed that she had spent another day at the pool wearing her new bikini. Unfortunately; by the time we got to bed, I was too tired and drunk, and she was too frustrated for lovemaking.

Tuesday turned out to be extremely exciting in spite of my seminar schedule. As we were getting dressed for dinner followed by another party, it was obvious that Lori had been drinking that afternoon which was extremely unusual for her. I also noticed that the pale flesh surrounding Lori's large, dark aureolas was partially tanned. She reluctantly confirmed that she had hung out with a group of company wives at the pool who after having a few drinks to give them courage had coaxed each other into going topless. My wife confessed that while she had been embarrassed about her partial nudity, she had been flattered by the obvious attention that her big, naked breasts had provoked from the men at the pool.

As Lori finished getting dressed for the evening, it became evident that going topless had relaxed her inhibitions. Although she wore a lacy bra under her little, black dress to give her large breasts needed support, she decided that she didn't need to wear pantyhose on her tanned legs. Going commando had always been a guilty indulgence reserved for romantic vacations, yet she was willing to attend this party with my colleagues with her sex naked under the little, black dress with the high hemline!

The evening got even more exciting during the party. As I was about to introduce her to Leroy, one of the consultants who had given a presentation that morning, he had exclaimed, "Lori! Good to see you again."

I had asked, "you two know each other?" Then I remembered running into him in an elevator after his presentation. It had been obvious that he was on his way to the pool because he was wearing a tank top and speedo style swimsuit that flaunted his rather impressive genitals.

The big, muscular, rather young, black man had explained, "I had the pleasure of meeting your lovely wife and some of the other wives while I was hanging out at the pool this afternoon. After the other wives took off, we had an interesting conversation over drinks. I am hoping that she will be able to keep her commitment to meet me for a poolside brunch tomorrow morning while you are busy touring a plant."

At this point, it became obvious that Lori's tan could not conceal that she was blushing with embarrassment. Not only had my loving wife of almost two decades gone topless at the pool while I was preoccupied and had spent some time socializing with this virile, young, well endowed Negro, she had agreed to meet him again the following morning! The incriminating implications were impossible to ignore.

I was shocked to realize that contemplating the prospect of my loving wife indulging in an illicit tryst with this formidable, extraordinarily well endowed black man was provoking my arousal as well as my anxiety and jealousy. Rather than provoke an embarrassing argument by yielding to my anger, I had stammered, "I guess we will just have to see what Lori decides to do in the morning."

My jealousy which had inflamed my desire for my wife inspired me to find an excuse to leave the party early. Lori was amused as well as pleased by the sudden shifting of my priorities. She was exceptionally responsive as I pleasured her orally. When I tentatively positioned myself between her thighs, she had glanced at her cycle beads to remind me that the marker ring was on the fifth, white bead. Given this reminder that she was in the middle of the most fertile phase of her cycle, I was expecting her to refuse me again. However; my promise that I would be extra careful persuaded her. Unfortunately; I failed in my efforts to bring her to another climax before I had to withdraw to spill my seed safely on her belly.

As we were cuddling together afterwards, I playfully rubbed my semen into her pubic hair as I flippantly commented, "if you decide to meet Leroy for a poolside brunch tomorrow morning, hopefully some vestige of fidelity will motivate you to remember to ask him to restrain himself."

Lori immediately became defensive. "I was only thinking of meeting him for brunch, not adultery."

I had quickly apologized. "I am not saying that you are intending to have sex with Leroy. I am simply saying that Leroy is intending to seduce you. Given the circumstances, you can't be angry with me for worrying that he might succeed."

My wife was now apologetic as she said, "I guess I can't blame you for worrying about what might happen. May be I shouldn't meet him for brunch?"

I was shocked by what I said next. "Given the fact that I will busy with the factory tour all morning then lunch and another seminar in the afternoon, I will have no way of knowing if you met Leroy for brunch much less prevent you from doing so. Since I'll also have no way of knowing that you hadn't met him for brunch, staying n our room isn't going to make tomorrow any easier for me." After a prolonged pause to summon my courage I went on to say, "this is Vegas. They say that what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. If you've ever had regrets about remaining a virgin for me, may be this is your opportunity to sow your wild oats?"

Lori was shocked as she asked, "are you giving me permission to have sex with another man? Would you still want to make love to me not just after another man's penis but a Negro's penis had been inside my married vagina?"

I had been philosophical as I replied, "most husbands are married to wives who hadn't remained celibate when they were single. None of my friends seems to have any trouble accepting the fact that other men's penises have been in their wife's vagina. Your vagina might be married to me, but it is still your married vagina. If you decide to welcome Leroy's big, black penis into your married vagina, I'll just have to accept it. Just promise me that you will not humiliate me by telling him that I gave you my blessing.

The passionate eagerness with which Lori kissed me then thanked me provoked a premonition that she would meet Leroy for brunch and that he would succeed in seducing her. I was amazed that I was so willing to accept the possibility.

I would be a liar if I claimed that I was not tortured by jealousy and anxiety the next day as I toured a plant, had lunch then attended a prolonged, afternoon seminar. However; I was aroused rather than angry. When I finally got to our hotel room, my wife was not there. She was not at the pool either. Lori finally showed up soon after I got back to our room after checking the pool. Her hair was still wet from a recent shower. I also noticed that the oversized, tie dyed tank top that she used as a beach coverup didn't conceal the fact that she was topless. She was also carrying her bikini bottom rather than wearing it!

The unaccustomed eagerness with which Lori knelt before me to perform fellacio on me silently confirmed my presumptions. My wife had allowed another man to seduce her. Another man's penis had been inside her vagina. As Lori continued to suck on my penis, I found myself recalling the daunting sight of Leroy's penis which had been barely contained by his speedo swimsuit. How big had it been when fully erect? Had his bigger penis brought my wife to orgasm? Had Lori remembered to ask Leroy to restrain himself? Were hundreds of millions of Leroy's potent, Negro sperm now swimming around in her married womb?

This last thought provoked a sudden, uncontrollable orgasm. My wife was startled to feel my semen surging into her mouth without warning. However; she didn't pull away or worse yet, bite me. She continued to suck on my penis until my orgasm subsided. She then smiled sweetly as she swallowed my semen! Had Leroy compelled my loving wife to overcome her aversions by ejaculating in her mouth then forcing her to swallow his semen? Did I owe him a debt of gratitude for seducing my once presumably faithful wife?

There was no time to ask the questions that tormented me. We had to hurry to get dressed for yet another reception. Loris surprised me by not only going commando under her dress, she finally indulged me by not wearing a bra!

My inflamed desire for my wife compelled me to leave the party as early as courtesy would allow. Lori was elated but nervous. She became rather apprehensive as I began to pleasure her orally. Her apprehension inflamed my own. I became vigilant for any subtle nuances of her aroma and flavor. Had my loving wife remained faithful enough to ask Leroy to restrain himself? Had he pulled out or had he ejaculated inside her vagina? How many times had he inseminated my wife during their morning and afternoon together?

I allowed the questions that tormented me to remain unasked. Eventually; after I had succeeded in bringing my not longer monogamous spouse to orgasm, I positioned myself between her thighs. Although she had glanced at her CycleBeads to quietly warn me, she had eagerly guided my penis to her sex. The exceptional ease with which I entered her dispelled any forlorn hope that Leroy had failed to seduce my spouse. I resisted the urge to comment that he had been bigger than I am.

It didn't take me long to reach orgasm. The questions that tormented me provoked vacillation. However; Lori's quick glance at her CycleBeads provoked my guilt which compelled me to withdraw. I reluctantly spilled my seed uselessly onto her belly.