What happens in Vegas Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ehh, I've only done it with my husband, but never like this" I replied from between his legs. "I like it. Might have to do it more at home. You don't mind if I practice on you, do you?" I asked.

"Not at all!" he said "I love it"

With that I tilted my head back more and reached around his waist with my hands, spreading his tight ass cheeks, as I fully extended my stiff tongue into his tight hole. I probed his puckered hole with quick darting jabs and swirled around the firm outer ring, feeling him become looser with each pass.

"Holy shit, that feels so good" he moaned as I felt him reach down my body, running his hand over my smooth pubic mound. I spread my legs as he reached my pussy, spreading my lips with his fingers, rubbing my hardened clit.

I moaned with pleasure into him as I continued to eat his ass while I felt his fingers penetrate my wet hole. As he picked up the intensity and pace of his finger fucking and clit rubbing I did the same to his sphincter, pressing my face into his ass I put my entire mouth over his hole and probed as far as I could into the loose orifice. I bobbed my head up and down, tongue fucking his ass as he continued his digital assault on my dripping pussy. He had two fingers in me, pumping in and out and curling them upwards as he entered, pressing my swollen g-spot. He had his other hand pressing my pubic area while his fingers worked my clit. I knew I was close to an orgasm and with the build up from not being able to release earlier it was going to be a strong one.

"Oh fuck" I moaned as I dropped my head from his saliva soaked hole. "I'm gonna cum! Oh God, I'm gonna squirt!" I panted as he worked my throbbing twat. Hearing that made him pick up the intensity. He was pounding his fingers into me now and his hand felt like a vibrator on my clit he was moving it so fast. I arched my back and raised my hips as my orgasm peaked. A volcano went off in my pussy as I came, erupting with my juices shooting upward. My body spasmed as my orgasm took over, squirting more of my ejaculate into the air and coating his hands. It soaked the bed around me and covered my thighs and stomach. He withdrew his fingers and softly rubbed them in a circle around my clit as I convulsed, beginning to recover. He leaned back and stood up, putting his fingers into his mouth.

"Holy shit, that's a first for me. That was fucking HOT!" he said withdrawing his fingers after tasting me on them. "Are you ready for this now?" he asked as he stroked himself, moving his swollen cock head to my lips.

"Oh yeah" I replied as I opened my mouth, allowing him to enter me. I was different feeling a cock this way, being almost upside down. I opened my mouth as wide as I could and tried to relax my throat as he pushed forward. He was able to get halfway before I started to gag again.

"Swallow" he told me "it'll open your throat more"

I did as he said as surprisingly did not gag again allowing him to enter another inch. "Yeah, good girl" he praised me as he pulled back and pushed forward, again filling my throat. "I can see your throat bulge when I go in" he said "It's so fucking hot. Think you can take more?"

"Mm hmm" I moaned, mouth full of cock.

He pushed further harder, stuffing more of himself into my mouth. I swallowed again when I felt a gag coming and took more of his cock. Doing this after a few more thrust I was able to get three quarters of his massive member down my throat. Once he knew where my limit was Jerry picked up his pace, really starting to fuck my throat.

"It's so fucking sexy watching your throat swell as I fuck it. I'm not going to be able to hold out much longer" he told me. "Here, move to the floor so I can finish on your face" he told me as he fully withdrew from my stretched, saliva slicked mouth.

I got onto my knees on the floor beside the bed as he grabbed my phone from the night stand. "I don't have a lock code" I told him allowing him to open the camera app. "Take a video of the rest of this. I want to show my husband you fucking my face and shooting your cum all over me."

"Okay...got it" he said as he pointed the camera at me. I opened my mouth as he stepped towards me, forcefully shoving his dick to the back of my throat. I gagged a little and felt my eyes tear up but I stayed in place, taking over half again. He pulled back and again forcefully rammed forward. I felt the tears roll down my cheeks as ropes of saliva began dripping from the corners of my mouth. After a few minutes of this Jerry's knees began to shake as he approached his own release. "Fuck" he said as he grabbed the back of my head with his free hand. For four hard thrust he fucked my face, not caring whether I gagged or breathed or tried to pull away. It was fucking amazing. I had never been used like that and it sent sparks through my entire body. With his last thrust he released me and stepped back, grabbing his long dick he stroked it as he kept the camera pointed at me. "Open your mouth" he said. "Here it comes. Fuck!" he moaned again as a blast of his semen shot forward, missing my open mouth instead striking me in the middle of my forehead. The hot liquid splattered down onto my nose as his second shot hit me just under my right eye. His third rope hit its mark, landing squarely on my out stretched tongue. His fourth and fifth squirts hit my nose and the back of my throat. The last dribble ran over his fingers and dropped down onto my left breast. He shook his dick at me when he was finished, flinging his last drop onto my cheek before stepping forward and putting his head onto my tongue. I closed my lips around it and sucked whatever remnants were left out of it as I looked up at the camera. When he pulled out I used a finger to wipe the cum from my forehead, nose and cheeks into my mouth.

With my mouth full I opened it and showed it to the camera before swallowing it and again showing the camera that it was all gone.

"Good girl" Jerry praised. "You're so damn hot. Your husbands a lucky man."

"Yes he is" I said, winking at the camera.

Jerry stopped recording and helped me up. "That's the hottest shit I've ever done" he told me. "Thank you for that. You're an incredible woman. Will I get to see you again before you leave?"

"I'm not sure, but I hope so. I've got your number so I'll let you know if I'm able to break away from all the festivities again. I'd love to know what that monster can do to a pussy." I told him playfully as I picked my dress up and pulled it over my head. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got to get a shower. Somebody shot their sweet, sticky cum all over my face" I said in my sweetest southern accent.

"What a lucky guy" Jerry played back as he put his shirt and pants on. He leaned down and gave me a kiss on the lips before he turned for the door. I followed him as he opened it and stepped into the hallway. "I hope your husband enjoys that. Think you could send it to me too?"

"Absolutely" I told him. "I've got two more days here. Hopefully we can get a few for you. Have a good night" I said, smiling as I closed the door. I turned back into the room and saw Amy standing in her open door, grinning from ear to ear. "Well? Did you get anything worthwhile?" I asked her, grinning myself.

"Oh my God!" she exclaimed. "That was the hottest shit I've ever witnessed in person! I think all of its good." she said handing me her phone. I watched the scene Jerry and I had played out from her point of view. It was pretty hot. You could really see how big Jerry was when he turned to the side and seeing his ass flex as he pumped my throat while I was on the bed made me wet all over again. Seeing myself on my knees in front of him while he coated my face was my favorite part. I looked like a hungry cum slut from a porno with my mouth open and my tongue hanging out.

"God that makes me horny all over again" I told Amy as I handed her phone back to her. "I really hope I get to see him again before we leave."

"Fuck, so do I!" she said. "I got off twice from watching and squeezing my thighs together! I'll send you this in a bit. I'm gonna give myself a good fingering while I watch it again. I'll be ready to go by the time your out of the shower."

"Oh lord" I laughed as I turned and walked towards the bathroom. "I'll call you when I'm ready." I told her as I stripped and got into the shower. I really hope I do get to see Jerry again. It'd be a shame to let that dick go to waste.

Now I've just got to think of a way to propose a threesome to Amber...

12